CHI Chic Weddings & Events Reviews

CHI Chic Weddings & Events 6
CHI Chic Weddings & Events 7

Jen S · Married on 05/26/2019

Simply perfect

Mallory is the Best!!!! She’s detailed, organized, thoughtful and always on point! She made our wedding day flawless and perfect! We can’t thank her enough for taking all of our stress away! I would absolutely recommend her and her chi chic team to any future bride!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jessica Roberts · Married on 10/08/2018

Best Wedding Planner in Chicago

I cannot thank Mallory and her team enough!! She was recommended by a colleague and other than our wedding date in mind I had no idea where to start.

When my fiancé (now husband) and I first sat down with Mallory, we told her our ideas and what was most important to us. She immediately helped us with our vision and recommend several venues that met all of our requirements.

During the planning process Mallory was SO responsive, professional and an overall delight to work with. She made us feel like we were her only clientele during the busy wedding season. Mallory was always one step ahead of us with any questions we had or were about to have.

Mallory! Rob and I cannot thank you enough for making our day nothing less than perfect, you have our everlasting recommendation to our friends, family and colleagues.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

One of the best wedding decisions we made!

The CHI Chic team is best in class! They are extremely organized, responsive, and experienced. Alexis and Mallory made both the planning process and day of completely stress free... we don’t know how we could have done it without them!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Reshma · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Wedding Planning Team - Chi Chic Weddings!

Mallory and her team are absolutely amazing! My husband and I were looking for a full-time planning team to help us manage our two-day, multicultural wedding. Mallory and her team went above and beyond to manage our timelines, budgets, vendors and so much more. The CHI Chic staff is one of the most professional, kind-hearted and organized teams I've ever worked with. I cannot share how much we loved working with the team over the 12+ months of wedding planning. If I ever had a question, a comment or a change of heart, Mallory was there to listen, problem solve and guide us. Mallory and her team truly have the ability to understand your vision and bring it to life better than you had ever imagined. From the moment we started working with the team to the final vendor payments, Mallory is on top of everything. If you are looking for a day of planner, part-time or full-time, I would highly recommend this team. They really are the best in the business. Happy Planning!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon Hilton · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience as the bride with Chi Chic Weddings was truly magical!!!

Mallory, along with the rest of her team, had not only gone above and beyond for Kevin and I, but she truly made our wedding my fairytale dream come true! Every single detail was discussed very in-depth, and at no point in time did she try to deter me in any way, but only got more enthusiastic with every decision we had made together! She was extremely personable and really got a feel for our personalities, which made her very comfortable to work with! Without Mallory and her team, we would have been completely lost! I cannot express how appreciateive we are, she truly is a miracle worker and made our dreams a reality!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/11/2018

Top notch team!

Mallory and her team are incredible - kind, thoughtful, and absolutely amazing at their jobs. They are knowledgeable and resourceful in the wedding industry, and you'll be thrilled to partner with them! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Eunice · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Mallory was the best decision we made in the planning process!

I cannot express how grateful I am to have worked with Mallory throughout the 2 years of planning my wedding! From the first meeting we had with her, we knew that she would be able to make our (then quite different) vision come to life. Mallory is attentive, knowledgable, and felt like a partner-in-crime. She took the time to really understand our expectations and top-wants, and curated a standout vendor team. At every step of the planning process, she provided us with guidance on how to proceed based on our tastes and budget, and scheduled all interviews and follow-up meetings with vendors to work with our schedules both remotely from NY, and when we made intermittent trips to Chicago. On the day of our wedding when an issue arose, Mallory discretely handled what could have been a disaster without us even knowing that there had been an issue to begin with! Our day was as amazing as we could have hoped for, and all thanks to Mallory! If I had to do it all again, working with Mallory would be the first decision I'd make!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/31/2018

Mallory and her team at CHI Chic Weddings go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. We used them as a day of coordinator and I truly believe the day would not have gone smooth without Mallory and the team. I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Katelin · Married on 01/14/2018

If you’re looking to have a beautiful, stress-free wedding, look no further than Mallory and her team at CHI Chic Weddings & Events! With the full service planning option, Mallory helped us find the Hotel Allegro, which was the perfect spot for our January wedding. Without her expertise, this location would never had made it onto our radar. She led us to the best vendor team-we had beautiful flowers and décor from Kehoe, great music from DJ Chris at MaryMonica Music and Entertainment, amazing hair and makeup from Bianca Sansosti, and a wonderful photographer, Elizabeth Nord! Mallory was quick to respond to every email, answered all of our questions, and was great in a wedding “crisis” when our beautiful foil pressed invitations from Studio Greenstar Paperie got lost in the mail en route to us. Mallory even took me to my final bridal fitting when a snowstorm prevented my bridal party from doing so! On the day of our wedding, we were able to be in the moment and not worry about a thing. Mallory made sure everything ran on time and according to plan. Mallory is truly one of a kind. She is very personable, passionate about what she does, and strives for perfection. Her eye for detail and her kindhearted personality made our wedding day beautiful. We couldn’t be happier. We highly recommend Mallory and the team at CHI Chic Weddings & Events!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Mallory and her team went above our expectations. We live out in western suburbs and set up a date to meet with a few wedding planners downtown and Mallory blew the others out of the park! From the moment we arrived, she made us feel very welcomed and comfortable and made sure to ask about our long drive and offer champagne (yes please!). My mom and I did most of the planning together and we are both very similar in that we like to be very organized! Our first meeting with Mallory is when we knew we wanted to have her as the wedding planner. She had folders ready for us with the agenda for the meeting that day, the pricing options she has available, and all the other details ready to go. The other planners we met with that day from other companies felt below average and not as organized as Mallory. From that first meeting and beyond we just all clicked! All the meetings went smoothly. The recommendations for our timeline and other details from Mallory and her team were excellent. At each meeting we were greeted warmly and with big hugs, smiles and the agenda for the meeting. Every planning meeting we had was efficient (because of their great organization skills) and fun (Mallory and Ashley are super easy to get along with!). Planning a wedding can be very stressful but the Chi Chic team calmed all our fears and worries. The day of the wedding went flawlessly because of Ashley, Mallory and their team. As the Bride, it was nice to just be told where to go and what to do instead of stressing myself out about where I should be and what I should be doing! I would and already have highly recommend the Chi Chic team to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner….even if it is just for “day of”. It was worth the investment to have someone with us during the wedding planning process! We feel very blessed we were connected with Chi Chic to help us plan our dream come true wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

Couldn't recommend Mallory and her team enough! She was incredibly organized, always on time (or early), and saved us more in negotiations than we could have imagined. Being a completely type A person, it was so nice to have someone who has such attention to detail, is well respected in her industry, and made my life easier throughout the entire process. Our wedding was the least stressful and most fun day of my life and owe most of this to Mallory, her team, and all of the amazing vendors she recommended!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Colleen · Married on 08/26/2017

Mallory and her team are rockstars! As a pretty organized person myself, I hired a planner to allow my family and I to feel like guests at my wedding. Man, am I glad I did! I cannot imagine the process without her from a logistics perspective, but she also became a buddy through the year+ we spent together and offered so much honest advice and expertise. I would (and have) recommended them to anyone planning an upcoming wedding! She made the overwhelming, hectic process smooth, and not to mention, a ton of fun. Chi Chic was above and beyond!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sapana · Married on 07/15/2017

Ashley was amazing and so helpful! She was well organized and detail oriented and helped plan the final details and logistics of my wedding. With her running all the behind scenes details, it gave my family specifically my sister a chance to sit back and relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Cory · Married on 06/24/2017

I am obsessed with Mallory and her team. She made our wedding absolutely perfect and was so talented and amazing to work with. If you are getting married, you NEED her on your team! Took all the stress away and made our day perfect, and allowed us to focus on what was important, getting married! She and her team deserve more than 5 stars!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Marni · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashley was the best! She was on top of everything and helped us put the finishing touches on our wedding. She was there whenever we needed her and kept everything organized. The day went off without a hitch and it was all because of her. The entire CHI Chic team was a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Liz · Married on 12/20/2016

One of my Favorite Planners In Chicago

I can't even begin to describe how awesome they are. Mallory and her team are seriously the best! They're not only professional, knowledgeable, and creative, but they're kind, great listeners, and truly care about their couples. You can't go wrong with hiring the ladies at Chi Chic Weddings & Events! I recommend them to ALL of my couples and am always so thrilled to get to work alongside them to make our couples' weddings an absolute dream!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    CHI Chic Weddings & Events 13
    CHI Chic Weddings & Events 14
    CHI Chic Weddings & Events 15

Cassandra · Married on 10/15/2016

Mallory and her team are truly top notch. From the moment we first spoke, I knew she was going to be the perfect day-of coordinator for our wedding. We planned our Chicago wedding all the way from Texas and Mallory made that process a breeze. While she wasn't our "planner" per se, she checked in with us every month once we hired her for the coordination services to provide support, answer questions and keep us on track with our plans. She is so knowledgeable about everything wedding related that she quickly became our go-to for all our questions and logistical concerns. She is professional, kind, understanding, flexible and so so so organized--a girl after my own heart! Working with her felt like I was working with family which made the experience that much more fun.

On the day of the wedding, Mallory and her assistant Ashley stayed 4 steps ahead. Our parents and wedding party were given detailed schedules the night before created by her of all of the moving parts and what to expect to ensure a smooth day. Her emergency tool belt was so cute and handy, containing every item you might need on your wedding day from tissues and scissors all the way to lip gloss. We had multiple receptions and Mallory and team were on top of every moving part like you wouldn't believe. Her excellent services allowed us to completely relax and not worry about a thing the day of. She quickly formed relationships with our vendors during the planning phase so they felt comfortable going to her for every need which allowed us to really enjoy our event. She followed through with every single detail that was important to us which exemplifies how much care and concern she puts into her work.

There aren't enough nice words in the English language to adequately describe what a pleasure it was to work with her Ashley. We truly feel blessed to have had them a part of our day and will sing their praises for years to come! Thank you, CHI Chic Weddings!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Natallie Santana · Married on 09/17/2016

Mallory is the best wedding planner

After Mallory showed us spreadsheets, we knew she was the one. We had a bicultural wedding and 95% of our guest were out of towners. I don’t know what we would have done without her and her team. She was extremely responsible, communicative, diligent and flexible. The end result was better than we expected. Best team!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    CHI Chic Weddings & Events 16

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Mallory is AMAZING! Our wedding was in August, and despite it being the height of wedding season, Mallory put so much work into this planning process that she made us feel like we were her only clients! We initially wanted to use Mallory's services to help us with the venue search and day-of coordination, but after meeting with her a few times we upgraded to the full service package and could not have been happier! From her negotiations with vendors, to her awesome attention to detail, to her organization and planning - she more than paid for herself and saved us incredibly valuable time. Mallory was extremely responsive throughout the process, struck the perfect balance of offering much-needed suggestions without being overbearing, and kept us on track over the course of several months! Her day-of coordination alone was invaluable, and she even ducked out during the reception to buy us some things we forgot to pack! Mallory went above and beyond at every step and every decision point. All you have to do is look at one of her amazingly detailed spreadsheets to see how in-touch, collaborative, organized, and on top of things she is! Our wedding had a lot of moving parts and she made sure everything came together flawlessly. Thank you for making our big day so perfect, Mallory!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Chandni · Married on 07/23/2016

Stop looking and hire Mallory!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Liz · Married on 04/02/2016

I knew that I had picked the right wedding planner when one of the first things Mallory and I discussed was our shared love for Kate Spade and organization. She is a girl after my own heart and every meeting we had made wedding planning less stressful!

CHI Chic Weddings and Events did an outstanding job with helping myself and my Mother throughout the wedding process and on my wedding day. Mallory was always one step ahead and had all of the answers to even the smallest of questions, along with an extensive "wedding emergency" kit of anything you might need during the day, which also included Rose champagne (my favorite)! :)

She was extremely organized and put all of us at ease knowing that we wouldn't have to "sweat the small stuff" and instead could enjoy every part of our wedding day.

Mallory worked seamlessly with all of our vendors and quickly stepped in when our church didn't have a coordinator. In addition, we had an assistant coordinator, Grace, who was equally friendly and helpful on our wedding day.

I highly recommend CHI Chic Weddings and Events for day of coordination or full wedding planning. Mallory and her team are extremely professional, fun and enjoyable to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 02/13/2016

Mallory is a godsend! As soon as we chatted on the phone, I knew she was the planner for me. She is personable, detail-oriented, and simply amazing at what she does. We hired Mallory for day-of coordination, and due to her amazing skill, I was 100% stress free on my big day. She brought her assistant, Ashley, to assist.. and both were phenomonal. the entire wedding party loved working with them! Looking back, we found hiring Mallory to be the best thing we did for our wedding. She provides great input, keeps brides on track, and is a joy to work with. Thank you Mallory!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Brighid · Married on 12/19/2015

Mallory and her staff are amazing! From the very first meeting to our wedding day, Mallory was always professional and very personable. She got to know us as a couple and helped us put the final touches on our wedding to make it absolutely perfect. On the day of the wedding, Mallory and her assistant, Grace, were a blessing. I was actually sad to say goodbye to them at the end of the night! There is no way we could have pulled it off as flawlessly as we did without Mallory and her team.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Peter · Married on 08/01/2015

Mallory was absolutely everything and more we could have asked for. Mallory helped us coordinate our wedding in Chicago while my (now) wife and I were living in Las Vegas. She checked venues, Set up tastings, helped contact and select vendors, such as our DJ and florist. Some of the best things she did for us was plan conference calls with different vendors and helped deal with multiple crisis's at various points in the process. The whole time assuring us that everything would run without a hitch. The day of the event she made sure everything ran like clockwork without seeming overly planned. We Couldn't have even come near to how fantastic of an event we had without Mallory and Chi Chic weddings. Thanks you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/09/2015

rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

My day was absolutely perfect and it was completely due to Mallory, the lead planner/owner of ChiChic Weddings!

Little backstory here. I’m a teacher we were getting married beginning of August. Knowing that I would be off for summer I decided that I could do anything I needed for my own wedding all by myself. Why get a wedding planner? I was completely under the wrong impression of what a wedding planner even does…

We booked our venue by ourselves and everything was going just dandy… who needs a planner right? We picked a garden wedding at a restaurant. We booked and paid a deposit. All was well….. details were coming together…. Until I asked for a layout of the garden. When I got the layout, I was horrified. Everyone was squished in a small section in an already small garden. After a phone call to the venue I realized that no one ever told me we had a PORTION of the garden. Even after being careful and reading everything we pretty much were in deep trouble…
    Here we are about 3-4 months away with no venue. Here comes ChiChic Weddings. I still remember the frantic call talking to Mallory telling her the situation at hand. She helped calm me down and talk me off my ledge. I had no idea how much she was going to help over the course of the wedding.

She ended up booking my new venue (she has the PERFECT venue ideas I had never even thought of.) She negotiated my contract to include things I never could have got on my own… (TWO nights in our hotel for free! Etc.)

She did SO MUCH. I had no idea how much planners actually do for you. Here I was thinking they are decorators…. She saved us so much money that we would have had to spend elsewhere. She also had wonderful connections with other vendors (DJ, Venue, Hotel block, hair and makeup, etc.) She took care of everything and let me be a relaxed bride.

I cannot say enough about the service we received. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/09/2015