Chi-Chi Ari Reviews

Chi-Chi Ari 6
Chi-Chi Ari 7

Paul Belote · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Chi Chi’s work is nothing short of spectacular. I don’t know how she did it but she absolutely captured the spirit and love in every single picture she shot at our wedding. Chi Chi is definitely the photographer you’re going to want for your wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kim Tran · Married on 02/09/2019

Chi-Chi is Amazing!

Chi-Chi and her team were amazing at our wedding earlier this year! She's so easy to work with and really brings a sense of calm to one of the most emotionally charged days of your life. While your wedding day is amazing, it also has a ton of twists and turns and having a photographer that you know will be able to not only handle but also help you through it, is such an amazing thing.

I also love the style of her photography. Her photos are beautiful and so unique compared to some that I see out there that can be, for lack of a better term, "cookie cutter". I loved our photos and I would definitely recommend her and her team! Thank you Chi-Chi!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Chi-Chi Ari 15
    Chi-Chi Ari 16

Karen Young · Married on 10/28/2018

ChiChi works magic

ChiChi worked magic at our wedding. We got our photos much quicker than expected and were awestruck at the moments she captured. There is something to be said for a photographer who was barely noticeable during the event, but yet was somehow everywhere at once. ChiChi says she's a "lover of love", and it was clear when we saw the photos that she has a unique & special way of looking through her lens.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • O

Oyinkansola Akintan · Married on 10/13/2018

A Dream Come True

I would like to start by saying: I am FLOORED by Chi Chi's work! When my now husband and I were were planning our wedding we kept a few themes in mind: intimacy, ethereal vibes, authenticity, and timelessness. We wanted this to be evident in every aspect from the venue we chose (a historic Mediterranean family-home in East Hampton), the time of year we wanted (Fall), the materials we were wearing, decor style chosen, to the family-style dinner serving of the reception. So when we got to the critical discussion of WHO was going to actually capture all of it, we embarked on what felt-like a never ending journey searching for a photographer that would allow us to look back at our wedding as a dream - that floating on a cloud, think and smile at it, get your heart racing again type of photos. My cousin knew we had reached a road block on this search and introduced me to Chi Chi by sharing her website with me; I remember clicking on the link and feeling tears come to my eyes as I journeyed through her portfolio of work, ooh-ing and aah-in each step of the way. From video chats and to cafe interviews to get to know us as a couple, her smooth sailing payment process, responsiveness and guidance in preparation for the day, Chi Chi is that kind of photographer you only pray for. She was timely on our wedding day, prepared above and beyond, and her calm and amicable nature really helped keep the nerves down throughout our day. She also never stopped working - despite some chaos on our wedding day due to weather issues, she was focused throughout, almost unnoticeable, melting into our crowd of guests and capturing all of our best memories, and was also quick in turning around our digital album delivery!!!!!! If you were looking for a photographer for your next event, look nowhere else.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2018

Chi-Chi did a spectacular job with our wedding photos, they truly have exceeded our expectations and we've only seen a handful! Chi-Chi came at the recommendation of a college friend but it was the first time that we FaceTimed with her that we knew she would be the perfect person to capture our day. She genuinely loves love and portrays it so beautifully in print.

She took the time to find the right light and angles for the perfect shot but made sure that while taking the photos it was fun and organic. She followed the day and let it play out and also accommodated so many of the typical "must-have" photos Her eye is unmatched, we can't wait to get the rest of the photos from our day!

If you're looking for a photographer, know Chi-Chi comes highly recommended and without question, I'll continue to recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Nikisha · Married on 06/29/2018

We searched long and hard before we found Chi-Chi but we're so happy we didn't settle before we did. Chi-Chi is nothing short of amazing! We met twice before our wedding day (once on skype and once in person) and we knew from our first meeting that she was going to be our photographer. She listened and understood when we explained that we didn't want very traditional (corny) wedding photos. Her candid shots stood out to us the most and it was exactly what we were looking for. We loved her style and how genuine she was.

Chi-Chi loves love as much if not more than she loves photography and having that kind of energy on your wedding day is priceless. Chi-Chi's calmness on our wedding day was exactly what I needed. The way she gave simple direction to the bridal party was so great and the way she repeated direction for my husband and I until we "got it" was appreciated (it was or first time taking professional photos together). She never once got frustrated at our inability to pose lol. Some of my bridal party have been in multiple weddings and said Chi-Chi was the best photographer they have ever worked with. I look forward to working with her again for future maternity and family shoots when the time comes.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Ella · Married on 05/18/2018

All I can say is WOW! I love our wedding photos. Chi-Chi was great to work with and captured our small wedding so beautifully. She really focuses on capturing the emotion of the day and does so very successfully. Her photos are what I would call "lightly posed" so they look natural but not too candid and are not the more traditional posed wedding photos that I personally don't like. She has a great eye for detail. There were so many moments that she captured that I would otherwise not remember (weddings go by so fast-especially for the bride and groom). We will forever treasure our beautiful wedding photos.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2018

Not only are our wedding photos more amazing than we imagined, Chi-Chi herself was a dream to work with. She is warm and natural, which put us completely at ease, and she took such care to learn about us and how we wanted our (two-day) wedding to feel.

Chi-Chi’s lovely spirit and super-professional attention to detail shined in our photos. She captured literally every moment of both days with vivacity, beauty and true emotion. Going through our photos really feels like reliving the experience. We are so happy we chose Chi-Chi to shoot this joyous time in our lives. I honestly don’t think anybody else could have done it better. She is incredibly special and simply the best!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Chi-Chi Ari 24
    Chi-Chi Ari 25
    Chi-Chi Ari 26

Priscilla · Married on 04/15/2018

I can’t imagine more beautiful photos than the ones, Chi Chi shot for our wedding. The pictures were so thoughtful and unique; definitely not the run-of-the-mill poses and shots. Chi Chi always quick to respond to our emails leading up to the wedding- we never felt as if we were in the dark. Our facetime and face-to-face meetings were informative and she was just a LOVELY person! I would recommend her services to anyone with confidence.

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Chi-Chi Ari 27

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Brandon and I had the pleasure of working with Chi-Chi for our wedding in Cleveland. We also worked with her for our engagement photos in Harlem. She was phenomenal. Not only is her style original and personal, but she truly captured the feeling of such a spectacular day. I look through our photos and feel exactly how I felt in that moment--not all photographers can do that!! Chi-Chi delivered on a range of work from portraiture to full group photos all with such beautiful intimacy. We had a few different places where we wanted to shoot and Chi-Chi was able to get all of it in! She was very accommodating. I couldn't have imagined doing this without Chi-Chi. The best day of my life was captured brilliantly and I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Liza · Married on 05/07/2017

I am very happy to be the first to review Chi-Chi, because she is amazing. I was just married on May 7th, 2017. We signed on with Chi-Chi for an engagement shoot (which wasn't something we were planning but was a good recommendation by her to get comfortable with the camera) and the wedding day. I've also seen her work a friend's wedding and that is how we were connected to her. Chi-Chi is professional while also being warm and friendly. She loves love and is genuinely happy for the couple and celebrates with you, while capturing everything. If you are camera-shy like my groom and me, she helps put you at ease. Getting married is a crazier thing than I ever could have imagined. Having Chi-Chi there helped to slow things down and be more comfortable. You need someone who not only takes great photos (and her eye is phenomenal) but also who you enjoy having around you all day. Chi-Chi is the full package. Don't hesitate and just meet her, you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 05/31/2017

S. · Married on 09/24/2016

I've worked with Chi-Chi on several projects (the most important being our wedding day!) and look forward to working with her again in the future. She captured our wedding perfectly. She's very responsive and delivered all of our photos ahead of schedule. She has so much creative and positive energy which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. You can tell she loves what she does and that passion is completely reflected through her gorgeous images. One of the best decisions we made was hiring her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Chi-Chi was so calm and peaceful and confident (and all around amazing) that we have hired her again for other events since our wedding. So many of her shots are printable - love this.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Malia · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Chi chi was so great to work with. She was a little pricy for what I was hoping for but well worth the money!! I have a crazy schedule but she was always available and flexible during the quote and planning part of the process. She was on time and very professional day of. She made us feel comfortable and helped give us direction during the shoot. We had an engagement shoot right before our engagement party. She shot the first few hours of the party. She even gave me the idea to make an entrance with my fiancé- those pictures are awesome! She even captured moments we didn't know when was capturing. I asked for some unique shots and she made most of them happen (my family rushed us but chi chi did a great job in the time we gave her!) The photos came back faster than expected and they look GREAT! She gave us so many pictures too; great value! I'm so happy to leave a review for her, I'd recommend her to a friend any day. I'm sure I'll shoot with her again! Thanks so much chi chi!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/27/2017

We were luckily introduced to Chi-Chi's work through a friend of a friend and though we contacted some other vendors, she stood out by spending time to get to know us in our initial video chat and hear our story. We also fell in love with her candid photos and her ability to capture the depth of emotion in her subjects. The resulting photos are beautiful and evoke the mood of the day.

Chi-chi was a pleasure to work with, very professional day of, and delivered our photos on time. In retrospect, we realized that we missed out on a few photos with close friends, or might have liked to have a few more posed family photos, so my only recommendation would be to provide a shot list if there are photos that are really important to you.

If you are looking for a photographer who will capture unique and beautiful images of your day, Chi-Chi is an excellent choice.

Sent on 12/03/2017

lily · Married on 06/17/2017

Chi-Chi is such a sweetheart and very pleasant to work with. Even though Chi-Chi is just starting off in her career, from the get go, she was very poised, humble, professional and accommodating. We pointed out what we liked and wanted to improve upon in the initial engagement photos (we are very camera-shy!) and we worked out a second photoshoot to work out some of those kinks. In the end, Chi-Chi shot some lovely wedding photos that captured the spirit of our wedding day.

From our experience, Chi-Chi is not the type of photographer who will direct every angle, nitpick all the details, or shoot 100 photos per second, unless you specifically ask. She's calm and intuitive in her approach and I think if you're comfortable with that, you'll really enjoy working with Chi-Chi.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Chi-Chi Ari 34
    Chi-Chi Ari 35

Jodie Alexander · Married on 11/04/2018

Calm & Collected

When choosing a wedding photographer timelessness and a clean aethestic was really important to me. We found that in Chi Chi's work. Often times you come across over stylized and photoshopped images that dont seem authentic. Chi Chi's approach was a breath of fresh air. Every thing flowed really well and authentic moments were captured.

Sent on 11/30/2018