Cherryhill Flowers Reviews

77 | Johnston, RI

77 Reviews for Cherryhill Flowers

• Ashley Tamke

Ashley Tamke · Married on 09/21/2019

So much more than pretty bouquets!

Cherryhill Flowers was everything you could ask for in a florist and more! Susan and her team made the most gorgeous bouquets and arrangements for our wedding day. The flowers were just perfect.

Susan is lovely. I met Susan months before our Wedding day at a time when I was starting to feel discouraged. I was being told that my budget was unrealistic and that I would have to compromise with smaller arrangements and bouquets. However, when I met with Susan the interaction and consultation went so differently. She understood what I envisioned and felt there was no reason to compromise with my budget. She put me at ease and encouraged me that my requests were reasonable.

Susan truly has your best interest and will do everything she can to create your vision. Her guidance and advise throughout the process was so helpful. She made such nice recommendations on what flowers work best with our colors and style to pull everything together.

If you just look at any of her work you will fall in love with what she and her team create. Susan has the biggest heart, and was so kind to me every step of the way. Thank you Susan and Cherryhill Flowers for your incredible talent! I am so very thankful to have met you!

Sent on 11/17/2019

I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    Your photos are gorgeous!!
    It was MY pleasure and You made my day!!
  • Victoria · Married on 07/06/2019

Our flowers were gorgeous!

Sue and her team provided an amazing experience from booking to execution. We are so pleased and thankful how our flowers turned out! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased.
    I was so excited. Everything looked gorgeous.
    Please don't forget to send photos!
    Best Wishes Always!

Brittany Medeiros · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Sue went above and beyond for our wedding day! She truly made our vision come to life from my bouquet all the way to our lantern center pieces. We couldn't be more thankful for Sue and all her hard work! She was so professional throughout the whole experience and made sure it was exactly what I envisioned. Sue and her team truly make you feel special and make your day even more beautiful. I highly recommend x a million!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased!!!
    Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!
    Can't wait for the photos...hint hint :)

Janelle Mendoza · Married on 05/25/2019

Sue is Amazing!!

I hired Sue for my Wedding at the Roger Williams Casino and she did a fabolous job. The room looked beautiful I couldn't ask for more. I recieve so many compliments from my guest. She is great to work with she repurposed all of my flowers which saved me so much money. If you want the best hire Sue because she is fantastic she has a heart of gold.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Well you certainly made my day special! Love your dress. You looked so pretty.
    I am so happy you were pleased!! The room looked beautiful.
    Best wishes Always!

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Cherry Hill Flowers made my wedding perfect!

Susan was great to work with! Every flower we ordered was exactly what we had in mind and looked so beautiful. I showed her a picture of my bridal bouquet I wanted and she created it exactly how I wanted! A huge thank you to Susan and everyone at Cherry Hill Flowers for making my wedding such a beautiful day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy you were pleased!!
    You made my day!!
    Please don't forget to send photos. You looked so happy it made me smile looking at the photos.

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2018

Beautiful flowers and amazing customer service!

Sent on 10/02/2018

You made my day!!
    I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    The photos are amazing. It certainly was our pleasure!
    Can't wait for the photos!!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Susan and her team at Cherryhill Flowers were such a delight to work with! Not only do they create the most amazing floral design work, they truly care about all of their customers! They love what they do and it reflects in their stunning arrangements and bouquets. Susan was wonderful at creating the perfect vision while keeping within our budget. You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions.

Sent on 07/17/2018

I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    You and the ladies look amazing.
    Best wishes Always!!

J. · Married on 10/08/2017

Susan is the most amazing florist you will meet. She sat with us at least a few times for as long as we needed in organizing all our ideas. She made flowers and decorations the most stress free part of our wedding planning process. She thought of ideas and places to put the flowers that I would have never thought of. The reason our venue looked as bright and gorgeous as it did was truly because of the flowers we had. Multiple guests said they were the most beautiful flowers they literally have ever seen. Susan is able to take any vision and color ideas you may have and leave you AMAZED at what she comes up. The arrangements were more grande and beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. My bouquet was so breathtaking that I have tried to preserve it so I can keep it forever. Cherry hill flowers goes above and beyond what other florists do. Words can't completely describe how unbelievable they were in making our day perfect. We recommend Cherry hill flowers to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

I am so excited.
    I am so happy that you loved them!!
    Please do not forget to send photos.
    My best wishes always!

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Susan was amazing! Not only is she incredibly sweet and easy to work with, but she is very reasonable and flexible. I met with Susan once or twice and went over everything I was looking for and when I saw them the day of they were even more beautiful than I had expected. She really went above and beyond and my bouquet was fantastic. If you have any events, please go see Susan!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure.
    I am so happy that you were pleased. It was the perfect day.
    You looked so beautiful. Please don't forget to send photos!!

Alesandra · Married on 08/12/2017

Beautiful arrangements

We had an amazing experience! Unfortunately I misunderstood our initial quote, but Sue was nice enough to let us pay our balance after the wedding because she didn’t want us stressing before! Flowers were immaculate!! We definitely felt like we got a good price for what we ordered and everything came better than I imagined! The flowers made the event!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
    I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    Love the photos. Thank you!
    Best Wishes

Diane · Married on 07/16/2017

Cherry Hill Flowers is the best Florist in all of Rhode Island. Susan is so responsive, professional and flexible. We had a destination wedding for our daughter and it was held at the Rosecliff Mansion. They created an unbelievable ambiance with tall candles and Callas with white orchids. Everyone raved over my daughters teardrop bouquet of white roses, orchids and callas. Susan takes the time to listen to your vision and offer appropriate feedback and suggestions and actually delivers more than what you expect and within the budget! Absolutely Amazing..this should be every brides first stop for flowers. Thank you Susan

Sent on 07/25/2017

Well
    It sincerely was my pleasure!!
    I am so happy that you were pleased.
    I loved everything about your daughters vision. It was a joy to work with you both.
  • FutureMrs.M.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

I worked with Susan at Cherryhill Flowers and she was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. She always got back to me when I had questions. We had a trial and she took notes on what I liked and didn't like and I was absolutely blown away when I saw them the day of!!! They were absolutely gorgeous and EXACTLY what I was looking for! She took the images in my head and made them exactly how I wanted them. They were reliable, affordable and overall just great. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2017

You look amazing.
    Best Wishes Always!!

Ericka · Married on 05/28/2017

If I could give Susan and the CherryHill team more than 5 stars I would!!!!!! I came very prepared with a vision that I wanted for my wedding and Susan went above and beyond. I had bought candelabras off ebay and brought them in to show her. She suggested spray painting them (all 20 of them) and made them look totally stunning. I wanted to have the aisle chairs of the ceremony decorated and was going to do it myself but then she suggested that they could do it for a lower price than it would have cost me to buy the fabrics myself! She even suggested different table linens and I am so glad that I went with her choices! Susan also went as far as taking scraps of my dad's shirt (who had passed away) and wrapping it around my and my sister's bouquets so we could have a piece of him at the ceremony! I cried when i went out to see the ceremony space that morning, it was gorgeous! Also a shout out to her delivery girl, I didn't get a chance to get her name but she let my 6 year old niece/flower girl help her set up and kept her busy as we were all getting ready. Don't hesitate/look any further, choose CherryHill as your florist, you WON'T be disappointed!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    You looked so happy and gorgeous. Best Wishes always!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2017

The flowers were everything I asked for. I had so many compliments from my guests! I would highly recommend Cherry Hill Flowers to anyone. Thank you so much for being apart of my special day!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

It was my pleasure. I am so happy that you were pleased. You look amazing. Best Wishes!!

Kathryn · Married on 10/22/2016

Sue and the staff at Cherryhill Flowers are unbelievable! She helped me to find my 'vision' for flowers and centerpieces just based on a couple pictures of things "I think I like" :) she pulled together samples and fit within the budget I felt comfortable spending. Sue is honest and helpful and incredibly talented. I've recommended Cherryhill Flowers to any bride I've met and will continue to do so! Everything was more gorgeous than we could have hoped for and working with Sue was a dream.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

I met with multiple florists before choosing Cherry Hill and I am so glad I did because my flowers were absolutely everything I had dreamed of and more! Sue at cherry hill was fantastic to work with. She captured my vision perfectly at a cost that was very reasonable compared to other florists I contacted. It was like Christmas receiving my beautiful flower delivery to my house on the wedding day! Everyone kept raving about how beautiful our center pieces, arbor and cake flowers were! 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Well, you made my day!!
    I am so happy that you were pleased!!!
    You look so beautiful.
    Best Wishes and we cannot wait for the photos.

Raveena · Married on 07/31/2016

Susan was great. We came to her close to the wedding and she was very accommodating in getting me an appointment. She was very attentive to detail and I trusted her as she was honest about pricing. She was not trying to nickel and dime me but instead worked with my budget to create the best possible project. The flowers were perfect and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so excited that you loved your flowers.
    It was our pleasure!!
    Don't forget to send pictures.

Ariana · Married on 07/30/2016

Susan and the staff at Cherryhill flowers were excellent to work with. They were very flexible with meeting times and very accommodating to our design ideas. The arrangements came out beautifully and the price was very fair.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you chose us to work with and we lived up to your expectations!!
    Please don't forget to send photos!!

Amy · Married on 07/09/2016

Everyone was wonderful to work with, I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

We are so happy that you were pleased. Don't forget to send photos!!!

Lynnette · Married on 05/28/2016

Susan at Cherry Hill was awesome to work with. From the first meeting setting a budget and sticking to it, asking questions and showing us samples, working with ideas from pinterest . My daughter was out of state for most of the planning but Susan was so accommodating to her and myself to help us have exactly what we wanted and to be completely happy with our flowers. I little shop with great personality!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed our visits!
    It was my pleasure!!

Araba & Ray · Married on 05/14/2016

Susan has wonderful vision and will create a beautiful and cost-effective display. Our flowers were gorgeous and matched our color scheme perfectly. We received several compliments on our decor! I would choose Cherryhill Flowers all over again.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Absolutely our pleasure!!

It was a pleasure to work with Susan for my wedding flowers! She was so kind and responsive to everything. The flowers were absolutely stunning! Would reccomend to everyone.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, It sincerely was my pleasure!!
    Send photos, can't wait!!

Everyone at Cherryhill was wonderful. They also have invitations! I will use them for all my flower needs.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Cherryhill Flowers is excellent! I had a budget and a clear vision in mind for my wedding day. Cherryhill stayed within budget and my flowers were gorgeous! I am so pleased with the service I received and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

You are a joy to work with. I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    It is my pleasure.