Cherryhill Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

D Bogdan Married on 06/25/2022

Love love love

Susan was a dream to work with. Flexible, so experienced and thoughtful with all our "wants". She had great ideas and the delivery was seamless. Recommend highly!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

We thank you so much for choosing Cherryhill! It was our pleasure to work with you. The results were stunning! Congratulations!
    Melissa C. Married on 06/24/2022

The best florist!

My flowers were better than I could’ve dreamed! They were perfect! Great service from cherryhill!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Antonietta S. Married on 06/10/2022

The best florist

We were in search of a florist that wasn’t forcing us to stay within a budget and who could make our vision a true reality- cherry hill flowers did it for us! Made all of our dreams come true.

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so excited that you were pleased!
    The photo of your ceremony with the sailboat is a classic. It is one of the most beautiful photos I have seen!
    And you look pretty special as well!!

Jennifer B. Married on 05/14/2022

Highly recommended florist!

We couldn’t have been more pleased by our experience working with Cherryhill for our wedding! Susan was extremely accommodating and helpful and the flowers were more beautiful than I even could have imagined! Would highly recommend! We got a lot of compliments on the flowers and they look great in our photos as well! Thanks Susan

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so excited that you loved your flowers. The colors were so perfect and you looked amazing!
    Cynthia Married on 04/30/2022

My daughter’s wedding

Susan and her staff at Cherry Hill Flowers did a superior job on every detail for the wedding! I’ve know and have done business with Cherry Hill for a long time. There was no question where we we go for this very important event Susan took the time with us and listened carefully to every detail that my daughter wanted. She truly cares and it showed. Every bouquet and floral arrangement was perfect and the service was beyond excellent. Can’t say enough….
    Julie B. Married on 04/16/2022

My Vision Brought to Life

I used Cherryhill flowers for my Newport wedding and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Susan and her team brought my vision to life. I had a couple meetings with Susan and explained to her what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like and I was completely blown away at the results. Everything was absolutely perfect and I highly recommend Cherryhill to anyone who wants their dream flowers at their wedding!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased!
    The venue was magical and the bridal party, omg!!
    I can't wait for the photos.

Best wishes always xo
  • Maggie
    Maggie H. Married on 01/16/2022

The best of the best!

Susan and her team were so incredible to work with. She has so much experience and expertise, I felt so comfortable leaving my vision in her hands. I emailed her and called with different questions and she always helped guide us in the right direction. Our flowers on the day of were STUNNING. She truly went above and beyond and I couldn't believe how gorgeous everything was. Susan is 10/10, so creative and talented. You will not regret using her.. I wish we could re-live the day all over again!!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    I saw your wedding photos and they are amazing!!
    You look gorgeous.
    Erin C. Married on 06/25/2021

Beautiful work!!

Susan and her team are incredible! They took my dream floral requests and brought them to life. They were so accommodating, professional, and very prompt with answering emails. I can not recommend cherryhill enough!! I wish I could keep my bouquet forever!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased!
    It was a pleasure to provide florals for your Big Day!
    You looked so amazing. I can't wait for the photos.
    Adrienne D. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and amazing team!

We used CherryHill Flowers for our June 5th wedding and I cannot express how happy we were with the flowers Susan and her team arranged for us!! The flowers were gorgeous and she gave fabulous recommendations based on the simple and nautical feel we were going for. Guests were jumping at the opportunity to take arrangements home! Susan was so sweet and great to work with as we had to reschedule our wedding because of the pandemic. She was patient, flexible and responsive throughout the entire time and made the stress of planning a wedding so much easier! I would absolutely recommend CherryHill!!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so excited that you were pleased!
    You were a joy to work with. Thank you!!!
    I can't wait for the photos.
    Best Wishes always!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/06/2020

Beautiful!

Susan did a wonderful job and the flowers were gorgeous! I’m obsessed with the arch that they provided for our ceremony!

Good Morning,
    You made my day!
    I am so happy that you loved it! We did too.
    You look so beautiful. Don't forget to send photos and,
    I wish you the best always!!
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 07/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Cherryhill Flowers for your special day!

Working with Susan and Cherryhill Flowers was an amazing experience! We had a clear vision on what we wanted for our special day, and they helped bring it to life better than we ever imagined. From centerpieces and bouquets to head table garland and flower girl pedals, everything was designed and laid out so beautifully cohesive. Not to mention, Susan is just the most delightful person to work with!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Well, you made my day!!!
    Thank you so much for the kind words!
    Your photos are amazing like your smile.

Best wishes to you!!
    It was our pleasure!
    Melanie F. Married on 07/24/2020

Cherry Hill is the BEST!

We could not have been happier with our experience with Cherry Hill Flowers. Susan is the best!
    Gemma T. Married on 07/18/2020

Gorgeous Flowers

Susan and her team at Cherryhill went above and beyond for my wedding in July. All of the bouquets, arrangements, and tables were gorgeous! Susan listened to what I envisioned for the day and then produced everything I wanted and more. I received so many compliments on the beautiful bouquets and gorgeous farm tables decked out in greenery and flowers. It truly made the day and I am still looking back on the photos and admiring the beautiful flowers. In addition, Susan and her team were very responsive, arrived early for setup the day of, and were overall the nicest people to work with. I highly recommend Cherryhill!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased. You looked so gorgeous and the tent looked so beautiful!!
    Can’t wait for the photographers photos💕💕
    Crystal Married on 06/27/2020

Incredible Experience

I cannot begin to express how happy I was with the service Cherryhill Florist provided for my wedding. Unfortunately, we were one of those weddings due to the pandemic that needed to be rescheduled, and with that came several price increases, but NEVER from Cherryhill. With all the rescheduling, consults, new contracts, they kept us at ease, informed throughout, and stayed within our budget. If you are looking for a florist that will be responsive, respectful, and exceed your expectations than look no further. Of all our vendors, they were by far the easiest to communicate, schedule, and even helped make arrangements after our wedding returning certain articles that we had rented for our venue. In conclusion, a true 10/10 experience that I would recommend to anyone.

I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    You were an absolute joy to work with!!
    I can't wait for the photos, and I wish you the best always!!
  • Ashley Tamke
    Ashley T. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So much more than pretty bouquets!

Cherryhill Flowers was everything you could ask for in a florist and more! Susan and her team made the most gorgeous bouquets and arrangements for our wedding day. The flowers were just perfect.

Susan is lovely. I met Susan months before our Wedding day at a time when I was starting to feel discouraged. I was being told that my budget was unrealistic and that I would have to compromise with smaller arrangements and bouquets. However, when I met with Susan the interaction and consultation went so differently. She understood what I envisioned and felt there was no reason to compromise with my budget. She put me at ease and encouraged me that my requests were reasonable.

Susan truly has your best interest and will do everything she can to create your vision. Her guidance and advise throughout the process was so helpful. She made such nice recommendations on what flowers work best with our colors and style to pull everything together.

If you just look at any of her work you will fall in love with what she and her team create. Susan has the biggest heart, and was so kind to me every step of the way. Thank you Susan and Cherryhill Flowers for your incredible talent! I am so very thankful to have met you!

I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    Your photos are gorgeous!!
    It was MY pleasure and You made my day!!
  • Victoria Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our flowers were gorgeous!

Sue and her team provided an amazing experience from booking to execution. We are so pleased and thankful how our flowers turned out! Highly recommend!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased.
    I was so excited. Everything looked gorgeous.
    Please don't forget to send photos!
    Best Wishes Always!
    Brittany M. Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Sue went above and beyond for our wedding day! She truly made our vision come to life from my bouquet all the way to our lantern center pieces. We couldn't be more thankful for Sue and all her hard work! She was so professional throughout the whole experience and made sure it was exactly what I envisioned. Sue and her team truly make you feel special and make your day even more beautiful. I highly recommend x a million!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased!!!
    Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!
    Can't wait for the photos...hint hint :)
    Janelle M. Married on 05/25/2019

Sue is Amazing!!

I hired Sue for my Wedding at the Roger Williams Casino and she did a fabolous job. The room looked beautiful I couldn't ask for more. I recieve so many compliments from my guest. She is great to work with she repurposed all of my flowers which saved me so much money. If you want the best hire Sue because she is fantastic she has a heart of gold.

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Well you certainly made my day special! Love your dress. You looked so pretty.
    I am so happy you were pleased!! The room looked beautiful.
    Best wishes Always!
    Becky Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cherry Hill Flowers made my wedding perfect!

Susan was great to work with! Every flower we ordered was exactly what we had in mind and looked so beautiful. I showed her a picture of my bridal bouquet I wanted and she created it exactly how I wanted! A huge thank you to Susan and everyone at Cherry Hill Flowers for making my wedding such a beautiful day!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

I am so happy you were pleased!!
    You made my day!!
    Please don't forget to send photos. You looked so happy it made me smile looking at the photos.
    Brittany Married on 08/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful flowers and amazing customer service!

You made my day!!
    I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    The photos are amazing. It certainly was our pleasure!
    Can't wait for the photos!!
    Ashley Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Susan and her team at Cherryhill Flowers were such a delight to work with! Not only do they create the most amazing floral design work, they truly care about all of their customers! They love what they do and it reflects in their stunning arrangements and bouquets. Susan was wonderful at creating the perfect vision while keeping within our budget. You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions.

I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    You and the ladies look amazing.
    Best wishes Always!!
    J. Married on 10/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Susan is the most amazing florist you will meet. She sat with us at least a few times for as long as we needed in organizing all our ideas. She made flowers and decorations the most stress free part of our wedding planning process. She thought of ideas and places to put the flowers that I would have never thought of. The reason our venue looked as bright and gorgeous as it did was truly because of the flowers we had. Multiple guests said they were the most beautiful flowers they literally have ever seen. Susan is able to take any vision and color ideas you may have and leave you AMAZED at what she comes up. The arrangements were more grande and beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. My bouquet was so breathtaking that I have tried to preserve it so I can keep it forever. Cherry hill flowers goes above and beyond what other florists do. Words can't completely describe how unbelievable they were in making our day perfect. We recommend Cherry hill flowers to anyone and everyone!

I am so excited.
    I am so happy that you loved them!!
    Please do not forget to send photos.
    My best wishes always!
    Marissa Married on 09/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Susan was amazing! Not only is she incredibly sweet and easy to work with, but she is very reasonable and flexible. I met with Susan once or twice and went over everything I was looking for and when I saw them the day of they were even more beautiful than I had expected. She really went above and beyond and my bouquet was fantastic. If you have any events, please go see Susan!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure.
    I am so happy that you were pleased. It was the perfect day.
    You looked so beautiful. Please don't forget to send photos!!
    Alesandra Married on 08/12/2017

Beautiful arrangements

We had an amazing experience! Unfortunately I misunderstood our initial quote, but Sue was nice enough to let us pay our balance after the wedding because she didn’t want us stressing before! Flowers were immaculate!! We definitely felt like we got a good price for what we ordered and everything came better than I imagined! The flowers made the event!

Cherryhill Flowers's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
    I am so happy that you were pleased!!
    Love the photos. Thank you!
    Best Wishes