66 Reviews for Cherryhill Flowers

Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
66 Cherryhill Flowers Reviews

Susan and her team at Cherryhill Flowers were such a delight to work with! Not only do they create the most amazing floral design work, they truly care about all of their customers! They love what they do and it reflects in their stunning arrangements and bouquets. Susan was wonderful at creating the perfect vision while keeping within our budget. You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Susan is the most amazing florist you will meet. She sat with us at least a few times for as long as we needed in organizing all our ideas. She made flowers and decorations the most stress free part of our wedding planning process. She thought of ideas and places to put the flowers that I would have never thought of. The reason our venue looked as bright and gorgeous as it did was truly because of the flowers we had. Multiple guests said they were the most beautiful flowers they literally have ever seen. Susan is able to take any vision and color ideas you may have and leave you AMAZED at what she comes up. The arrangements were more grande and beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. My bouquet was so breathtaking that I have tried to preserve it so I can keep it forever. Cherry hill flowers goes above and beyond what other florists do. Words can't completely describe how unbelievable they were in making our day perfect. We recommend Cherry hill flowers to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture J., 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherry Hill Flowers is the best Florist in all of Rhode Island. Susan is so responsive, professional and flexible. We had a destination wedding for our daughter and it was held at the Rosecliff Mansion. They created an unbelievable ambiance with tall candles and Callas with white orchids. Everyone raved over my daughters teardrop bouquet of white roses, orchids and callas. Susan takes the time to listen to your vision and offer appropriate feedback and suggestions and actually delivers more than what you expect and within the budget! Absolutely Amazing..this should be every brides first stop for flowers. Thank you Susan

Profile Picture Diane, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Susan at Cherryhill Flowers and she was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. She always got back to me when I had questions. We had a trial and she took notes on what I liked and didn't like and I was absolutely blown away when I saw them the day of!!! They were absolutely gorgeous and EXACTLY what I was looking for! She took the images in my head and made them exactly how I wanted them. They were reliable, affordable and overall just great. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

If I could give Susan and the CherryHill team more than 5 stars I would!!!!!! I came very prepared with a vision that I wanted for my wedding and Susan went above and beyond. I had bought candelabras off ebay and brought them in to show her. She suggested spray painting them (all 20 of them) and made them look totally stunning. I wanted to have the aisle chairs of the ceremony decorated and was going to do it myself but then she suggested that they could do it for a lower price than it would have cost me to buy the fabrics myself! She even suggested different table linens and I am so glad that I went with her choices! Susan also went as far as taking scraps of my dad's shirt (who had passed away) and wrapping it around my and my sister's bouquets so we could have a piece of him at the ceremony! I cried when i went out to see the ceremony space that morning, it was gorgeous! Also a shout out to her delivery girl, I didn't get a chance to get her name but she let my 6 year old niece/flower girl help her set up and kept her busy as we were all getting ready. Don't hesitate/look any further, choose CherryHill as your florist, you WON'T be disappointed!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ericka, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The flowers were everything I asked for. I had so many compliments from my guests! I would highly recommend Cherry Hill Flowers to anyone. Thank you so much for being apart of my special day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sue and the staff at Cherryhill Flowers are unbelievable! She helped me to find my 'vision' for flowers and centerpieces just based on a couple pictures of things "I think I like" :) she pulled together samples and fit within the budget I felt comfortable spending. Sue is honest and helpful and incredibly talented. I've recommended Cherryhill Flowers to any bride I've met and will continue to do so! Everything was more gorgeous than we could have hoped for and working with Sue was a dream.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met with multiple florists before choosing Cherry Hill and I am so glad I did because my flowers were absolutely everything I had dreamed of and more! Sue at cherry hill was fantastic to work with. She captured my vision perfectly at a cost that was very reasonable compared to other florists I contacted. It was like Christmas receiving my beautiful flower delivery to my house on the wedding day! Everyone kept raving about how beautiful our center pieces, arbor and cake flowers were! 5 stars all around!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Susan was great. We came to her close to the wedding and she was very accommodating in getting me an appointment. She was very attentive to detail and I trusted her as she was honest about pricing. She was not trying to nickel and dime me but instead worked with my budget to create the best possible project. The flowers were perfect and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Raveena, 7/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Susan and the staff at Cherryhill flowers were excellent to work with. They were very flexible with meeting times and very accommodating to our design ideas. The arrangements came out beautifully and the price was very fair.

Profile Picture Ariana, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Everyone was wonderful to work with, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Susan at Cherry Hill was awesome to work with. From the first meeting setting a budget and sticking to it, asking questions and showing us samples, working with ideas from pinterest . My daughter was out of state for most of the planning but Susan was so accommodating to her and myself to help us have exactly what we wanted and to be completely happy with our flowers. I little shop with great personality!

Profile Picture Lynnette, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Susan has wonderful vision and will create a beautiful and cost-effective display. Our flowers were gorgeous and matched our color scheme perfectly. We received several compliments on our decor! I would choose Cherryhill Flowers all over again.

Profile Picture Araba & Ray, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure to work with Susan for my wedding flowers! She was so kind and responsive to everything. The flowers were absolutely stunning! Would reccomend to everyone.

Profile Picture User6786425, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everyone at Cherryhill was wonderful. They also have invitations! I will use them for all my flower needs.

Profile Picture User6786683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherryhill Flowers is excellent! I had a budget and a clear vision in mind for my wedding day. Cherryhill stayed within budget and my flowers were gorgeous! I am so pleased with the service I received and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Cherryhill Flowers is amazing! I worked with them for my wedding and everything was perfect. Susan and her team brought my vision to life. All of the bouquets were beautiful and the flowers at the church and reception were exactly what we discussed. It was such an easy, stress-free experience. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Profile Picture Dana, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

it's a shame that we can't put more than a 5 star review, because Cherryhill Flowers should have a 10 star award, Susan and her staff are wonderful, and the day my bridesmaids flowers were delivered, i was in surprise at what an amazing job they did! the flowers were gorgeous! beautiful bold colors, and the way they were arranged were awesome! we did a rustic theme for our wedding and she had the flowers wrapped in burlap which made the flowers stand out even more, Susan was amazing to deal with, super flexible, she worked within our budget which was awesome! very impressed with the work they do! everyone is still raving about the centerpieces that we had done with Cherryhill, definitely will order from them again for any flower arrangements we may need in the future!!!

Profile Picture courtney, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot put in to words how impressed I was when I finally saw all the flowers. Everything was absolutely breathtaking. I had friends and family coming up to me all night and even at brunch the next day saying how stunning the flowers were. From the moment me and my husband sat down with Sue at Cherryhill we knew she was the right fit for us.We never felt rushed she assembled arrangements right in front of us removed flowers adding more, taking them out again. She really helped us find the look we were going for. Sue has such a gift, she turned our wedding in to a dream. I cannot thank Sue and her Team enough for the way they transformed my wedding. I cant wait to see the photos so I can share :)

Profile Picture User4664596, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Susan at Cherryhill Flowers is amazing. She is detail oriented and has wonderful ideas. I was able to see a sample of flowers a couple weeks before the wedding and change some of them. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I gave Susan my ideas and she ran with them and the flowers were stunning!!!! Thank you for everything Susan and Cherryhill Flowers :-) Samantha

Profile Picture User4926061, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I was referred to Cherry Hill Flowers by friends that were also using them for their wedding this year! Before I met Sue, I was overwhelmed with the wedding planning process. I had a vision but I did not know how to describe it. She assured me that it was okay to change my mind several times and she really listened to my likes/dislikes. She took lots of notes and our flowers came out perfect. It was exactly what I had envisioned! I had quotes from other florists that were double what I paid at Cherry Hill Flowers. I received so many compliments! I would HIGHLY recommend Cherry Hill Flowers for your next wedding or event!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sue at Cherryhill Flowers was amazing from the very start of my wedding planning. Whatever your budget may be, she will work with it and give you the very best every time. The quality of her work, and her professionalism is like no other, and I could not be happier with every single one of my floral arrangements. My first glance at my flowers and the flowers for my bridal party brought tears to my eyes, they were the most gorgeous purple calla lilies I have ever seen! All of my centerpieces had so much thought put into them, and I received so many compliments from my guest about how elegant they were. I would NEVER go elsewhere for any type of floral needs now that I have found Sue. Thank you for making my wedding amazingly stunning!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sue at Cherryhill Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding at the Newport Hyatt. You will not find a better value for whatever your budget is, and the quality/artistry/professionalism is top notch. I am a very fussy "type A" person and she was very patient with me. If you look elsewhere, you are wasting valuable time. I would never consider another florist for any of my needs.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherry Hill Florist provided bouquets, corsages, boutenierres, and decorative arrangements for my wedding ceremony. Not only were flowers exactly what I ordered, but they were breathtaking! So many of my guests wanted to know where I ordered the flowers from and continuously commented on their beauty. In addition, Susan made sure that my flowers were exactly what I wanted while working well within my budget. Thank you Cherry Hill Florist!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/11/15, 1 Review