24 Reviews for Cherry Valley Country Club

Limited Bar (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Valet (1)
24 Cherry Valley Country Club Reviews

We selected this venue for our sons Upanayana (Indian Bar Mitzvah) ceremony and absolutely loved it.

Rave reviews from all the guests - the venue looked gorgeous, the food was terrific and the arrangements were impeccable. People loved the flatbread station, the miso-salmon, and the desserts station.

Michelle and the rest of her staff did a fantastic job coordinating everything both before and during the event.

Profile Picture Dhritiman, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at CVCC last week with over 160 people. We had been considering other venues in the area when we found CVCC by accident... And we are so thankful we did! Compared to other venues in the area, CVCC was much better for our budget, but we didn't have to compromise quality at all.

The venue itself has a classy look that isn't overdone. We didn't want a large, dark ballroom with crystal chandeliers. So we were thrilled when we walked into this venue and saw all the clean lines, tons of natural light, and NON-crystal light fixtures! We also fell in love with the fire pits and seating outside. Our guests did too!

The food was also tremendous! We were blown away at the tasting and couldn't wait for our guests to try the food too... Definitely not your typical "wedding food". We added the late-night snacks and cookies/brownies to-go, and those were both a big hit with our guests. A big thank you to the chef and his team!

We also have to credit the staff at CVCC with creating such a welcoming environment. Erin made sure to cover all the details with us, and the wait staff couldn't have been nicer and more attentive.

Our guests complimented the space and the food all night... We definitely recommend this venue!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Cherry Valley Country Club in October 2016, and we could not be more pleased with the venue, service, and Erin, our wedding coordinator. Our wedding coordinator changed twice in the planning process, but they never skipped a beat. They were extremely accommodating (a friend brought an extra +1 and it was not a problem!), the food was delicious, and the price was unbeatable (seriously, we looked into a tent rental, etc.). If you're looking for a sophisticated venue with amazing outdoor space, this is it.

Profile Picture Robert , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My wedding was wonderful. Erin was great with communicating with my mother and I through the planning process. The grounds, the food and the service is magnificent. You can't go wrong having your wedding here. My guests loved it too.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

My fiancé and I were trying to plan a wedding remotely with very little lead time (there was an illness in my family and we were trying to get married during a period of remission). I called Cherry Valley Country Club to see if it would be possible to have our wedding in their lovely space and spoke first to Cathy and then Liz Marino. Cathy was super helpful and immediately returned my call, giving me preliminary details and putting me in touch with Liz. At the time, I had not spoken with many coordinators yet, but I knew almost immediately that Liz was the perfect person to help us during a hectic and condensed planning period. She was extremely organized (sending me pictures of the space & menus, giving options for decorators), detail-oriented (listening carefully to the details we would be interested in customizing ourselves), resourceful (giving us contacts for vendors they have worked with in the past), and overall putting me at ease that our wedding plans would be in great hands. While we haven't seen the space in person, it looks gorgeous from the pictures she sent as well as the pictures from other weddings we found online. Liz spent an hour on the phone to give us complete details of the package and to answer all of my questions, and I was so so grateful to have peace of mind in her help. Based on other reviews here, I completely trust CVCC to follow up on every single detail of the wedding ceremony and reception. Sadly, after our conversation, we ended up having to postpone the wedding for both family health and financial reasons, but we look forward to returning to plan our wedding here with Liz and Cherry Valley Country Club next fall. An exceptional and gorgeous venue all around, I cannot recommend this space highly enough.

Profile Picture User4180540, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access

I don't typically write reviews but I felt it was important to share some words as a shoutout to the excellent experience hosting my wedding reception at the Cherry Valley country club.

Some context: I worked directly with Liz Marino and her team at the club to plan a specific and detailed oriented wedding reception that was hosted in Feb 2016.

The venue: Recently renovated, super modern and elegant. My 150ish guests loved it!

The support: I can't stress on this enough. Liz and her staff were super amazing, welcoming and easy to work with. From the beginning we had specific requirements to blend different cultural themes. They offered great suggestions and went out of their way to make the entire experience perfect for us. Liz worked wonderfully acting as a wedding planner at times - even assembling our decorations, being super attentive to the small details and handling even the last minute changes with grace.

Overall impression: 5+ stars. They really exceeded my expectations - hence my review thanking the team!

Profile Picture Karan, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elizabeth was exceptional, she really went above and beyond to make our event really really special. I couldn't have asked for more from CVCC, they were professional, friendly, supportive, and took all the stress out of planning the event. We had a wonderful time and the club even helped with the decor. They worked with us on the food and came up with a menu catered to our guest's needs and preferences. I couldn't say enough about how CVCC made the entire event a real treat. A+++ for their service.

Profile Picture Pooja, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at CVCC in January 2016, and worked with Elizabeth to coordinate the event. First of all the venue is beautiful, the setup works really well for parties because there are multiple rooms for guests to hang out in, including an outdoor patio with fire pits. We got lots of compliments on the venue and on the quality of the food. Second, and most importantly, Elizabeth does exceptional work. She is very organized from the beginning and handles all event coordination, including with vendors. Elizabeth remembered every last detail for the party, and we even surprised her with some added tasks the day of the event and the team had no problem accommodating. The party exceeded our expectations and we did not worry about anything the entire time, it was all taken care of by Elizabeth. We cannot say enough good things about her and our experience with CVCC!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Cherry Valley Country Club is a dream wedding venue! i have received endless compliments from our guests for choosing this venue- it is beautiful, the food is great, and the staff are amazing! Throughout the planning process, Cathy and Elizabeth were wonderful. They are also very flexible and really willing to work with you to make your day unique. Elizabeth and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to keep the wedding day going smoothly and they catered to us until the very end of the night. I recommend this venue to everyone. We had about 145 guests and the space was the perfect size for us! Very happy we found Cherry Valley.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Plated, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Linens

We had our reception at Cherry Valley and it was amazing!!! The country club has beautiful views, great staff, and they know how to throw a reception. Everyone we worked with did things in a first class manner. The food was amazing, the service was all you could ask for and the environment was great.

We did a cocktail hour with a lunch reception to follow, since we had a morning wedding. The wedding took place in october and the weather was high 50s. It was perfect because the outdoor area had the fire pits roaring and the guests loved them.

We worked directly with Elizabeth Marino and Cathy Phillips and they both were great. They met our every request.

Many of our guests told us that it was one of if not the best weddings they have been to.

Profile Picture User5108568, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Signature Drink, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had our wedding reception 9/26/15 at CVCC and had a great experience. We live in Washington DC so this limited us with our trips to CVCC. Cathy and Liz did a wonderful job keeping us updated and organized throughout the process. They were easily reached through phone or email and always had a great response for our questions. They provided us with a list of vendors which was very helpful and successful at the reception. Our guests still cannot stop talking about the great food they ate at the reception aND how beautiful the country club is. Cathy provided us with golf carts to take pictures with and we were also able to drive around the course to take more pictures. Cathy's team set up all the decorations for us the day of the wedding which is a talent they have. They really did such a great job with everything from start to finish. I would recommend CVCC for anyone who wants to have a memorable wedding day experience.
- Tatiana and Robert

Profile Picture Tatiana, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our August wedding at Cherry Valley, and the venue was perfect. I worked with Cathy, and then Liz when Cathy was away on maternity leave, and they both did such a great job at making sure our day was perfect (and at making sure everything was taken care of in the months leading up to the big day). Liz and Cathy were amazing. They made sure everything was set up the way we wanted, they contacted our other vendors to make sure everything was good to go for the day of, and they were very attentive to our requests. The country club is also beautiful... From the bar, to the outdoor patio area, to the reception hall, to the golf course. They even provided us with golf carts so we were able to get great pictures of the whole wedding party out on the course. The entire staff was great and kept checking up with me and my husband throughout the night to see if we needed anything. And the food was delicious! Everyone loved it. I highly recommend CVCC to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with a great, attentive staff! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Cherry Valley Country Club and were thrilled with how it turned out; I honestly would not have changed one thing. We worked with Cathy and Liz ,and they were both great, going above and beyond in accommodating our requests. The food was truly excellent, and the chef came to meet us when we did our tasting to make sure everything would be exactly the way we wanted it. The cocktail hour and formal dinner spaces indoors were beautifully done, and we got good weather, so our guests were able to enjoy the lovely patio overlooking the golf course all evening, too. I highly recommend CVCC!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose to have our wedding reception at Cherry Valley Country Club! Liz Marino and her team worked very hard to make sure our day was perfect! We felt like all the little details were in the right hands, and we were right. We loved being able to take the golf carts onto the course for some amazing photos. The redesign of the patio and ballroom made for a perfect location for cocktail hour and the reception. The food was incredible! We're happy we were able to make it to cocktail hour to enjoy all the yummy food! We had such an unforgettable time, and every one of our guests is still raving about it. We would absolutely recommend CVCC to anyone looking for an amazing reception venue. -- Emily and Nick

Profile Picture Emily, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here and overall it was a great experience. The coordinator was attentive and very accomidating to last minute changes. The outdoor space was breathtaking overlooking the golf course. and the venue itself was bright and very fitting for a classy wedding.

Profile Picture Annie, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Valley Country Club made an ideal venue for our Sept 2014 wedding reception. The location near Princeton is convenient for guest lodging. The clubhouse is newly renovated with lovely indoor and outdoor spaces with beautiful golf course views for guests to enjoy, including fire pits on the patio which our guests raved about. The event staff led by Cathy Phillips is very professional and helpful, and we appreciated that they shared our enthusiasm for our wedding. Cathy has great taste and brought a lot of good ideas for our menu and decor. The food is excellent, with special hors d'oevre stations and dessert options. Everything went very smoothly, and we will always have very happy memories of Cherry Valley.

Profile Picture User3756903, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at Cherry Valley and the entire experience was absolutely amazing. We were the first wedding post construction and the new space is beautiful! The modern décor is neutral without being boring and elegant without being over the top. The food is phenomenal!! We were so excited about the food after our tasting and were hoping they’d deliver the same quality when cooking for a full house as opposed to just the 2 of us and they did! So many guests told us that they had never had such high quality and delicious food at a wedding. All of this made our day incredible, but the best part about this venue is the staff you will work with along the way and how much they actually care about doing everything they can to accommodate your requests and needs. Along the way, we met with the general manager, the beverage director, the banquet manager and worked very closely with Cathy, the private events coordinator. She was absolutely amazing every step of the way and we felt like she had our best interests in mind. She was so responsive via email and phone and helped us with everything from picking out linens to suggesting favors and menu items, and always seemed genuinely excited and happy for us. When we found out about the construction and that it would only be finished a week before our wedding, she absolutely set us at ease and really did everything possible to make sure it was complete (which it was!!). She sent us construction updates and photos and was very open about the entire process. I can’t say enough wonderful things about working with Cathy and the rest of the staff- we felt like we had become a part of their community and that they were just as happy for us as our friends and family were.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Valley made our wedding such a special day! They were great to work with for all the preparation and planning. The food was delicious with many people commenting on it. The service was spectacular! So many people told us that's the best service they have ever had at a wedding. The entire senior management staff were at the entrance when we arrived to congratulate my husband and I. If that doesn't tell you their commitment, I don't know what does. The room was decorated perfectly. Cherry Valley was willing to speak directly with our vendors (band and flowers) to make sure that everything was planned appropriately and ahead of time. Absolutely phenomenal venue with an extremely high level of service. I would recommend Cherry Valley to anyone for a wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the planning to the actual wedding day Cherry Valley was perfect! They accommodated us with every request and made all our guests feel comfortable. I would recommend them for any event! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was very accommodating before and during the event. The food was excellent and my cocktail hour ran over the original scheduled hour however they never ran out of food. They continued to replenish the seafood cold bar and all my guest just raved about it. However, there is new ownership at this venue and not certain the service could ever be at the same caliber as the original owners.......

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4016379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liz is extremely helpful, attentive and professional. She makes it pleasurable to be around at the Club.

Profile Picture Lawrence, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at CVCC and it was one of the best choices we made. The club was incredibly accommodating to all our requests, the space was beautiful and the service superb. We did 2 food tastings prior to our event and all our guests raved about the food. We worked with Meredith, I believe she is one of the managers, and she was very responsive, professional and served as our day-of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. This venue deserves a 10/10

Profile Picture Kat, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"The entire team at Cherry Valley Country Club lead by Liz Marino and Jon Evans worked with us to create an amazing and memorable wedding for our daughter and son in law! It's been almost two years since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the food, service, how beautiful Cherry Valley is, and how much they LOVED everything from the cocktail hour to dinner and dancing. Everyone at Cherry Valley Country Club made us feel like royalty on our daughter's wedding day, exactly how one you should feel!
They were professional, personable, paid attention to every little detail and even took the time to entertain our three year old grandson. They made us feel like our event was the most important event for them. They may do hundreds of events every year, but we felt like we were the only event they were dealing with! eds.
The bartenders and waitstaff who worked our wedding were absolutely outstanding; the entire staff at the club did an amazing job and went above and beyond for us!
Thank you for making our daughter's wedding such a fun, happy and amazing evening!"

Profile Picture Gerard, 7/21/12, 1 Review