26 Reviews for Cherry Red Shoe Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
24 Cherry Red Shoe Photography Reviews

Joey was amazing to work with! He showed up early and was so excited to get to work! He was professional and had such a cheerful attitude the entire time, even when we were running two hours behind! He was so creative with his photos and I can’t wait to see how they turned out! We are so glad we chose him as our photographer! Joey was the best!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Joey was phenominal! He captured every tiny bit of my daughters wedding on July 7th He was the first one to the venue and one of that last to leave! A very sweet natured and quiet person with an eye for beauty! Thank you Joey for 120% effort! Job well done!!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joey is absolutely amazing. He is very reasonable and his work is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed. We couldn’t be happier with him and the photos we get to cherish forever!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Joey at Cherry Red Shoe Photography for our June 2nd wedding and we were blown away by the time and effort put in to each and every picture. Joey and his assistant were with us all day, but we were never overwhelmed by the camera. When he arrived he jumped right into action without hesistation and didn’t stop all day. You can clearly see he has a passion for what it does and it showed through his pictures. In all we received a little less than 2000 pictures exactly when he said they would be ready by. His staged pictures were bright and elegant, and his candid/detail pictures allowed us to relive the magical day all over again. I am overjoyed with his work and would recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Bellina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey B is absolutely fantastic. He is such a joy to be around and captured our wedding day perfectly. He was with us for the entire day and night and had a smile on his face the entire time. He is a very talented photographer and just made taking pictures fun. He not only has a passion for photography but a passion for life and the cost is so reasonable. Wedding planning can be stressful and expensive and Joey B was one of the vendors that made it stress free and not hard on the budget. Adam and I would recommend Joey B and Cherry Red Shoe 110%. Thank you Joey B

Profile Picture paula, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

BOOK HIM! Joey was fantastic! He is a photography Ninja! He was literally everywhere, getting every shot possible! He was so pleasant and professional to work with, yet so much fun! I looked at photographers for months, and I am so ridiculously happy we picked him! I’ve already been recommending him to everyone I know because our pictures turned out so gorgeous! Such a pleasant experience from start to finish!

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joey was amazing to work with and captured our day perfectly! He captured even the smallest details. We can’t stop looking at our pictures! We highly recommend Joey!

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda , 3/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

We simply could not have asked for a more outstanding photographer! Joey went above and beyond capturing moments that my husband and I will cherish forever. He was able to take an incredible amount of pictures, and there wasn't a single one that we didn't love. He gives amazing direction and not only takes lovely posed shots, but also captures beautiful candids that make you feel like you're reliving the memories of each person. Joey went with the flow of the schedule, reminded us to relax and enjoy the day, and exuded joy and energy the whole time. He was perfect at finding the locations that complimented the colors and feel of the day. He was also great at knowing where to be, or not to be! My uncle took a video of the ceremony for my 92-year-old grandmother who could not be there, and my uncle raved about how considerate Joey was, ducking and avoiding crossing the video. We were SO impressed, especially for such a wonderful price! My husband and I are suckers for the small details...even the flash drive cover has personality and style. Highly highly recommended, you absolutely will not regret using Cherry Red Shoe Photography!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Joey is top notch in every form. After working with him on our wedding day I couldn't even think about hiring anyone else for the job or any future opportunities. Joey is very humble and down to earth, his personality really brings out the happiness in everyone around him which makes the photos amazing. The product of his photos are real smiles and laughter , there are no fake smiles, the way he conducts the photos with his character you can't help but smile and laugh. The quality of the photos are nothing but the best, joey is a true artist in his craft. One of the most amazing things was he didn't miss one thing from our ceremony to the reception. Looking at our album you would think there was a crew of 4 photographers, but it was just Joey! Bottom line our experience working with him was amazing and I recommend him to anyone that wants top notch photos.

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey was fantastic and hiring him to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. His photography is gorgeous. His website claims that "my photos will tell you what happened that day" and it couldn't be more true. His photos tell a story and they capture the feeling and the casual, intimate moments of the day. I looked through photos of countless photographers whose photos were not inspiring and often awkward. Joey is artistic and truly has an eye for lighting and interesting shots. I (the bride) look beautiful in all of our photos, and I don't typically photograph well. He sent us over 2,000 photos and I've spent hours looking at them, absolutely in love with them. I couldn't recommend him more highly. Aside from the quality of his work, he is a very nice, pleasant person and we enjoyed having him around all day.

Profile Picture User7084461, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Hiring Joey Boquiren of Cherry Red Shoe Photography was probably the best decision I made for my whole wedding.

Joey is absolutely amazing. He was everywhere and captured everything with a smile on his face the entire time. We had a big bridal party and he gently directed us and kept us laughing the whole time. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and ask how I found the great photographer!

When Joey sent me a link to our photos on his blog, I was completely speechless. He captured every bit of the love and joy that we felt on our wedding day and I will forever be indebted to him for that. Joey is a true artist and has an incredible eye. I had no idea he even took half of the pictures and every single one was beautiful. He truly told the story of our wedding day through his photos and captured so many moments that I will always cherish.

Joey has my highest recommendation. He made my wedding day perfect and I couldn't be happier with his services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

This photographer is absolutely wonderful! He did our engagement and wedding pictures and we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do it! He gave us his full attention and always reminded us throughout the day to smile and enjoy it! He is very thoughtful and you can tell he really cares about his clients. When looking at our wedding pictures, you would have thought their were multiple photographers with how many pictures he captured- including every detail. We received our engagement pictures in the mail, in our hands, within a week and our wedding pictures within two weeks! It was so exciting to have them so early! He provided laughs for the bridal party all day and did a great overall job. I would highly recommend Joey. He is quick to respond and has a talent for photography!

Profile Picture User5169707, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I am very happy that I found Cherry Red Shoes and Joey a few months ago, Joey, thank you so much for your happy personality, for your professional approach, with your easy working style, for your kindness and for the fact you are so cool, cheerful and professional photographer.
As soon as we saw the first photos, we were overcome with emotions: tears, joy and delight - you gave us all of that! The long-awaited wedding morning and the whole day... you made this simply unforgettable!!! The sea of smiles, positivist, a little excitement, and at the end of the day - pleasant fatigue :)) How cool!
Thank you for your work, for your good, sweet memories that will stay with us for life, and the beautiful and most important lively photos! Thank you for having been with us :)

Profile Picture Elena, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

This photographer has a keen artistic eye for all pictures. He is excellent to work with and knows exactly the look and style he' s looking for in every picture. We are so pleased with his work and would highly recommend him for your event.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey did a great job at my wedding he showed up on time and ready to go! He worked with me and my husband so that we were comfotable and not overwhelmed. The pictures he tool were absolutely phenomenal, I couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Cherry Red Shoe Photography for being the photographer on our special day. We looked through all the pics and we love them. You captured everything that was important during our wedding day. You did such a great job! Me and my husband are highly recommended you.

Profile Picture Marilyn & Alex, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey is an incredible photographer! Very prompt, thorough, professional and creative; Joey of Cherry Red Shoe Photography is an excellent vendor! He finds the most amazing shots that totally give the "whole picture" of his subjects. We had our photos read before we even got back from our honeymoon! He was an absolute joy to work with. I highly recommend his gift of photography for any occasion!!!

Profile Picture Alecia, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey was amazing, he made the exsperince so fun for our family. He made it feel so easy to have our pictures taken. I would tell others about his services and wouldn't see anyone else.

Profile Picture Kia, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sir Joey is very good at his craft, very creative and very approachable. Expect a very good output.

Profile Picture Oya, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey is very creative and fun to work with. He has a lot of bright and colourful ideas, that is the reason why I picked him as my wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Jean, 3/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every girl's dream is to walk down the isle, wearing her white long dress and high heeled shoes while her prince charming is waiting in the altar. These are precious moments that most of us, if not all, wanted to keep forever. Thus, we tend to invest on photography and videography in order to make sure that every detail is being captured.

Way back 2011, my husband and I looked for the perfect photographer to be part of our Big day. We searched through the internet and asked our friends and family for advices until my sister-in-law introduced us with "Kuya Joey" (Joey Buoquiren), as we call him. He is so nice, funny and such a good person! When we met him, we knew right away that he was the one! This is why we decided to take his services for our Pre nuptial and wedding photography. Their wedding packages is very affordable and within reasonable prices. We couldn't ask for more upon seeing our photos! They were very beautiful! Kuya Joey knows how to take every detail of our wedding which we never thought of capturing. He is very professional and punctual with time.

We would definitely recommend him to all those couples out there for their wedding day. And we believe, that his artwork and artistic skills are not just for wedding but for every occassion! :)

Profile Picture Lady, 1/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He's very professional and very talented! We love his work, he's highly recommended! -jun and joan

Profile Picture User7587321, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose him as the photographer for my wedding because I wanted quirky non-traditional shots. I got what I wanted and more with beautiful timeless photos and the funky ones as well. He was friendly, easy to talk to and made me at ease during the day. Guests were raving about that cool photographer in dreadlocks!

Profile Picture User4959585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice photos! Thank you for a memorable celebration :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/29/11, 1 Review