Cherry Red Shoe Photography Reviews

Cherry Red Shoe Photography 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Joey was so great to work with! He did both our engagement and wedding photos. He is very creative and comes up with wonderful ideas for photos. We were very impressed with how hard he worked at the wedding to capture everything. He came to get photos of my wedding party getting ready, then traveled to the venue to do shots of the groom's party and others. He stayed until the very end of our reception, capturing all of the fun had. We would definitely recommend Joey to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Redrow · Married on 06/01/2019

Most professional and amazing photographer!

Joey was absolutely amazing! He did our engagement photos and our wedding pictures. He was very quick to respond to us and very professional. He captured every moment perfectly. At first, we thought we would need more than one photographer because our wedding had about 350 guests and a wedding party of 28. However, we did not. Joey was there to capture every single moment. He is super quick to get every shot he possibly could. He was amazing to work with. You can tell Joey truly enjoys his job. On our wedding day, I could see his “wheels turning” the whole time. In addition, he goes over the top for everything. I had him scheduled to arrive at our house at 12:30 for pictures because I knew we only had him for 8 hours. I wanted to make sure he would be there for the reception, so I had him coming later in the day. He went over the top and made sure he was there to capture me (the bride) getting ready at ten and stayed at the reception even longer than I expected. He stays till he feels he got every moment possible, which is amazing. It was truly a blessing working with Joey.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2019

Easiest and Best Decision!

Joey did an excellent job with our wedding day photography. From the very start of the day capturing the bridesmaids getting ready, to the beautiful (and funny) wedding party photos, to the ceremony and reception, Joey managed to get it all! Many of the reviews mention that it looks like you have a team of two or more photographers, and this is absolutely true - he is always moving and working to capture all the special moments. Turnaround time is incredibly fast and, within two weeks, we had over 2,000 photos returned to us, ready to print and share. There are many choices we made leading up to our big day, but choosing Cherry Red Shoe Photography was one of the easiest and best ones we made.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Cherry Red Shoe Photography 12
    Cherry Red Shoe Photography 13

Claire · Married on 10/06/2018

The best choice ever

I didn't want to spend tons of money on the photos or videos, so I searched only under 2K budget. I contacted like 20-30 people and finally met like 3-4 people. All were disappointed except Joey. I was not sure how it would turn into be at first. But on the wedding day, he stayed until the last moment and captured all of the important party scenes. I really really appreciate it. The final results were also "FANTASTIC." The tone of photos was exactly what I was looking for. There were tons of amazing candid photos. Love them!! I highly recommend this guy. Do not pay like 3K-4K for the photos when you can get this quality for this price. He's really good!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Anna · Married on 09/14/2018

Photography Ninja

We had Joey take both our engagement and wedding photos and there are not enough words to explain how happy we are that we chose him to be our photographer. Our engagement photos went above and beyond what we expected, we got so many good photos that picking our favorites was actually overwhelming! At our wedding he captured every single moment, it was like he cloned himself and became a photo ninja. He stayed until he got every single shot that we wanted and then some. I am still in awe of the quality of his work and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jemannie · Married on 08/25/2018

Joey is such an awesome vendor to work with! He is caring, thoughtful and energetic. You can tell he truly has passion for his work, and it shows in the pictures! He arrived early and stayed late. He was so helpful in directing our poses, but making things fun and light-hearted. Joey is also very conscious about his surroundings. When we took bride and groom shots in the rain, he made sure to work quickly. When my guests all wanted individual shots, he obliged. When I requested more reception decor, he did so. I don't remember ever seeing Joey sit once the whole night, but that's just testimony to how swift and hard-working he is! Joey also made sure to keep us on track with photos, reminding us that we needed family shots or bridal party shots, etc. I think I would've missed key moments if it weren't for him! To Joey, thank you so much for being such a pleasure to work with and for the thousands (literally) of photo memories you created for us. ​

Sent on 09/19/2018

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Joey was amazing to work with! He showed up early and was so excited to get to work! He was professional and had such a cheerful attitude the entire time, even when we were running two hours behind! He was so creative with his photos and I can’t wait to see how they turned out! We are so glad we chose him as our photographer! Joey was the best!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2018

Joey was phenominal! He captured every tiny bit of my daughters wedding on July 7th He was the first one to the venue and one of that last to leave! A very sweet natured and quiet person with an eye for beauty! Thank you Joey for 120% effort! Job well done!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Amber · Married on 06/24/2018

Joey is amazing! He captured every moment! Over 1100 pictures. Totally worth the price. One of the best photographers I have ever seen.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2018

Joey is absolutely amazing. He is very reasonable and his work is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed. We couldn’t be happier with him and the photos we get to cherish forever!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Bellina · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Joey at Cherry Red Shoe Photography for our June 2nd wedding and we were blown away by the time and effort put in to each and every picture. Joey and his assistant were with us all day, but we were never overwhelmed by the camera. When he arrived he jumped right into action without hesistation and didn’t stop all day. You can clearly see he has a passion for what it does and it showed through his pictures. In all we received a little less than 2000 pictures exactly when he said they would be ready by. His staged pictures were bright and elegant, and his candid/detail pictures allowed us to relive the magical day all over again. I am overjoyed with his work and would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Cherry Red Shoe Photography 14

paula · Married on 05/12/2018

Joey B is absolutely fantastic. He is such a joy to be around and captured our wedding day perfectly. He was with us for the entire day and night and had a smile on his face the entire time. He is a very talented photographer and just made taking pictures fun. He not only has a passion for photography but a passion for life and the cost is so reasonable. Wedding planning can be stressful and expensive and Joey B was one of the vendors that made it stress free and not hard on the budget. Adam and I would recommend Joey B and Cherry Red Shoe 110%. Thank you Joey B

Sent on 06/06/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/10/2018

BOOK HIM! Joey was fantastic! He is a photography Ninja! He was literally everywhere, getting every shot possible! He was so pleasant and professional to work with, yet so much fun! I looked at photographers for months, and I am so ridiculously happy we picked him! I’ve already been recommending him to everyone I know because our pictures turned out so gorgeous! Such a pleasant experience from start to finish!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2018

Joey was amazing to work with and captured our day perfectly! He captured even the smallest details. We can’t stop looking at our pictures! We highly recommend Joey!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Cherry Red Shoe Photography 19
    Cherry Red Shoe Photography 20
    Cherry Red Shoe Photography 21

Jenna · Married on 08/19/2017

We simply could not have asked for a more outstanding photographer! Joey went above and beyond capturing moments that my husband and I will cherish forever. He was able to take an incredible amount of pictures, and there wasn't a single one that we didn't love. He gives amazing direction and not only takes lovely posed shots, but also captures beautiful candids that make you feel like you're reliving the memories of each person. Joey went with the flow of the schedule, reminded us to relax and enjoy the day, and exuded joy and energy the whole time. He was perfect at finding the locations that complimented the colors and feel of the day. He was also great at knowing where to be, or not to be! My uncle took a video of the ceremony for my 92-year-old grandmother who could not be there, and my uncle raved about how considerate Joey was, ducking and avoiding crossing the video. We were SO impressed, especially for such a wonderful price! My husband and I are suckers for the small details...even the flash drive cover has personality and style. Highly highly recommended, you absolutely will not regret using Cherry Red Shoe Photography!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Daniel · Married on 10/08/2016

Joey is top notch in every form. After working with him on our wedding day I couldn't even think about hiring anyone else for the job or any future opportunities. Joey is very humble and down to earth, his personality really brings out the happiness in everyone around him which makes the photos amazing. The product of his photos are real smiles and laughter , there are no fake smiles, the way he conducts the photos with his character you can't help but smile and laugh. The quality of the photos are nothing but the best, joey is a true artist in his craft. One of the most amazing things was he didn't miss one thing from our ceremony to the reception. Looking at our album you would think there was a crew of 4 photographers, but it was just Joey! Bottom line our experience working with him was amazing and I recommend him to anyone that wants top notch photos.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Joey was fantastic and hiring him to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. His photography is gorgeous. His website claims that "my photos will tell you what happened that day" and it couldn't be more true. His photos tell a story and they capture the feeling and the casual, intimate moments of the day. I looked through photos of countless photographers whose photos were not inspiring and often awkward. Joey is artistic and truly has an eye for lighting and interesting shots. I (the bride) look beautiful in all of our photos, and I don't typically photograph well. He sent us over 2,000 photos and I've spent hours looking at them, absolutely in love with them. I couldn't recommend him more highly. Aside from the quality of his work, he is a very nice, pleasant person and we enjoyed having him around all day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

Hiring Joey Boquiren of Cherry Red Shoe Photography was probably the best decision I made for my whole wedding.

Joey is absolutely amazing. He was everywhere and captured everything with a smile on his face the entire time. We had a big bridal party and he gently directed us and kept us laughing the whole time. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and ask how I found the great photographer!

When Joey sent me a link to our photos on his blog, I was completely speechless. He captured every bit of the love and joy that we felt on our wedding day and I will forever be indebted to him for that. Joey is a true artist and has an incredible eye. I had no idea he even took half of the pictures and every single one was beautiful. He truly told the story of our wedding day through his photos and captured so many moments that I will always cherish.

Joey has my highest recommendation. He made my wedding day perfect and I couldn't be happier with his services.

Sent on 08/05/2016

This photographer is absolutely wonderful! He did our engagement and wedding pictures and we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do it! He gave us his full attention and always reminded us throughout the day to smile and enjoy it! He is very thoughtful and you can tell he really cares about his clients. When looking at our wedding pictures, you would have thought their were multiple photographers with how many pictures he captured- including every detail. We received our engagement pictures in the mail, in our hands, within a week and our wedding pictures within two weeks! It was so exciting to have them so early! He provided laughs for the bridal party all day and did a great overall job. I would highly recommend Joey. He is quick to respond and has a talent for photography!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Elena · Married on 08/08/2015

I am very happy that I found Cherry Red Shoes and Joey a few months ago, Joey, thank you so much for your happy personality, for your professional approach, with your easy working style, for your kindness and for the fact you are so cool, cheerful and professional photographer.
    As soon as we saw the first photos, we were overcome with emotions: tears, joy and delight - you gave us all of that! The long-awaited wedding morning and the whole day... you made this simply unforgettable!!! The sea of smiles, positivist, a little excitement, and at the end of the day - pleasant fatigue :)) How cool!
    Thank you for your work, for your good, sweet memories that will stay with us for life, and the beautiful and most important lively photos! Thank you for having been with us :)

Sent on 09/14/2015

Anthony · Married on 06/05/2015

This photographer has a keen artistic eye for all pictures. He is excellent to work with and knows exactly the look and style he' s looking for in every picture. We are so pleased with his work and would highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cheryl · event on 10/26/2014

Joey did an excellent job with our picturial. We really love all the pictures. He is very creative and fun photographer. We will definitely hire him again.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/27/2014

Joey did a great job at my wedding he showed up on time and ready to go! He worked with me and my husband so that we were comfotable and not overwhelmed. The pictures he tool were absolutely phenomenal, I couldn't ask for better!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kyla · event on 08/31/2014

Jomel was truly amazing! When the photographer I had originally scheduled to shoot my event had to go out of town due to family emergency Jomel came to my rescue! He was extremely professional and took some one of a kind/ once in a lifetime pictures! I'm grateful that Jomel was available to shoot my event and I look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Marilyn & Alex · Married on 07/27/2014

Thank you Cherry Red Shoe Photography for being the photographer on our special day. We looked through all the pics and we love them. You captured everything that was important during our wedding day. You did such a great job! Me and my husband are highly recommended you.

Sent on 08/13/2014