Cherie Riley Weddings Reviews

14 | Yucaipa, CA

14 Reviews for Cherie Riley Weddings

Chris · Married on 11/04/2017

Cherie was great! She eased our minds on the day of our wedding and made the entire day go smoothly without a hitch. Her team is fantastic!

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2017

Cherie went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. I’m so glad we had her there to make sure the day went smoothly. I’m very appreciative of all the hard work Cherie did and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Kerry · Married on 10/16/2017

Cherie was absolutely amazing helping us with our wedding. She was so calm and collected the entire time, and kept everyone on task. I would HIGHLY recommend Cherie for your event!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Cherie Riley Weddings's reply:

Kerry, It was so nice getting to know you, Ryan and the rest of your family. It is always fun to be a part of the early planning stages and see everything you've planned all come together. You did a fantastic job putting together a great team. I am grateful to have been a part of it. Thank You so much! ~Cherie

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

I feel so blessed to have found Cherie to assist with my wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her there. She went above and beyond in everything she did for our day. It's really hard for me to put into words the amount of gratitude I have for her. I felt so at ease with everything on a day that is typically very stressful & it's only because of Cherie. Thank you so much for being there for me, not only on a planning level, but on an emotional level as well.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Cherie Riley Weddings's reply:

Jennifer, It was so exciting to share in your Yosemite wedding. Not only did you choose an epic location, but you an Brian are truly amazing people. I love how your really wanted to include your boys in everything. It was very touching. Thank you for your sweet words and for sharing such a special part of your life with me, it was an honor! Keep in touch, Cherie

Rebeca · Married on 05/29/2016

Very professional and great people skills. She's ahead of the game, gets the picture of what you want right away, and have great ideas for it. I loved my wedding. I didn't worry about anything I felt like a queen since she was always there checking that we (my husband and I) had everything we need. I got sooo many complements about my party and my wedding planner. I will use her services again without thinking twice and surely recommended her to my family and friends.

Bri · Married on 04/03/2016

I started planning my wedding thinking my fiance and I could do I on our own. We got half way through the process, knee deep in the chaos, and realized we were way over our heads. With so many variables and details to organize, the outcome on the day of could have been disastrous. Cherie couldn't have joined us at a better time! After our first meeting, I knew there was hope for our wedding again! She easily caught up with the plans we had already made and even brought to light issues we didn't even know we had! I knew immediately that she was someone we could trust with our wedding and that she was intent on making sure Evan and I could truly enjoy our day together! After all the help she provided us, we only wished we could have had her from the beginning! She collaborated well with all our vendors and added a calm presence to crazy wedding party. Not only that, but I could tell she truly cared about Evan and I. This isn't just a job for her; it's a passion. We can't thank you enough Cherie! You were such a huge blessing to us on our wedding day!

Cherie was amazing and very helpful. She kept me on track and organized through the entire wedding planning process which made the day itself relaxing and enjoyable. I didn't worry about a thing on the wedding day, everything went so smoothly!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Cherie Riley Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review!

Amelia · Married on 07/12/2015

First of all, Cherie's work falls nothing short of Amazing. She was not only there from beginning to end on the day of mine and Tim's wedding, but she also reconstructed my moms wedding dress for me to wear. She turned this already gorgeous dress from the 80's, into a complete jaw dropping dress that made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world on my wedding day. ON our wedding day, there was a few hiccups and Cherie was there to help fix and muster up solutions to each one. She goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect and I am so beyond thankful God blessed us by placing her in our lives!

Lindsey · Married on 06/19/2015

Cherie was amazing! My wedding would have not gone half as smooth if it wasn't for her. She kept everyone moving forward and on time. She really takes care of her clients. Anything we asked for help with she made sure it got done perfectly! I could really tell she loves her job and really cares about making her clients feel like family! I would highly recommend Cherie for any event!

Garret · Married on 03/22/2015

As a Videographer it's my responsibility to be aware of the schedule, but it was a pleasure working with Cherie! She was always right nearby and knew the answer to everything without checking her notes. Cherie was very professional and I would recommend her services to any bride and groom.

Hannah · Married on 03/21/2015

Cherie was just amazing to work with! She was kind, always had a smile on her face, she was very professional while at the same time very personable and easy to talk to you. She provided a calmness throughout the two days that transferred to those who were nervous and a little stressed out!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/09/2014

Beautiful venue and very friendly staff that make sure everything goes smoothly.

• FDH Limousines.CA

FDH · Married on 11/18/2011

No doubt, Cherie Riley Weddings are good in management, planning and creativity for your entire planning process and wedding day.

Rebekah · Married on 06/27/2015

Helpful and professional service.