Chelsea Lane Photography Reviews

10 | Asheville, NC

10 Reviews for Chelsea Lane Photography

Samantha Brown · Married on 01/10/2020

Chelsea is the best!

Chelsea is a true gem that helped our wedding be the amazing day it was. Our pictures are absolutely incredible. Everyone that has seen them has been in awe at how beautiful she made every moment look. They are timeless and captured every detail and emotion from our day. Chelsea went above and beyond in not only her talents as a photographer, but she was willing to help me out as a mini wedding planner when asked for her suggestions. Our elopement would not have been the same if Chelsea wasn’t there and our day was perfect. I would hire her again and again. Thank you Chelsea for everything you did! These pictures will help us remember our wedding day forever.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Eric

Eric Campbell · Married on 12/10/2019

The Most Beautiful Portraits

Chelsea understood exactly the kind of images we wanted and helped to execute them accordingly. She has such an eye and is so creative. Our images from start to finish were absolutely gorgeous and I can't stop raving about them.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Kyle Phillips · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfectly Captured Our Day in Every Way

It’s incredibly difficult to sum up our experience with Chelsea in the space (and attention span) of an online review. 5 stars really aren’t enough. Her unique eye for lighting and composition is surpassed only by her calm, personable approach. While her work speaks for itself, I can’t express enough how wonderful Chelsea is to work and interact with.

We first met Chelsea (in person) during our engagement shoot a year prior to our wedding. She was flexible with location, gave great direction, and captured some amazing off-the-cuff images that perfectly set the stage for the wedding to come.

Our wedding went better than we could have imagined, and Chelsea was a big part of that. She was calm, respectful and friendly with our guests, and captured genuine moments throughout the day in a unique and artful way. Upon receiving our photos (sooner than we expected), my wife and I were floored. She managed to perfectly capture the day in a way that transcends more traditional documentary photography. We knew they would be great, but all I can say is, wow.

Thank you for everything Chelsea. We are so grateful for having found you and the memories that you captured. We can't recommend Chelsea enough.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kelsey B · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful and thoughtful photos

Chelsea made beautiful photos of our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. She did a fantastic job making us feel comfortable the whole time, which made for natural photos that we feel really captured the look and feel of the events. Chelsea listened carefully to our preferences and requests and made them a reality in the pictures. The photos are beautiful, creative and unique and we can't wait to hang them on our wall. We are so grateful to Chelsea for helping us preserve the memories of our wedding in such a special way.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Erin Fout · Married on 06/14/2019

So thankful for Chelsea

Chelsea was truly a dream to work with! From the moment I inquired about her photos, etc she was so helpful from start to finish. Chelsea was so detailed and went above and beyond! I am so thankful for Chelsea and our photos are something I will cherish for a lifetime. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect Photographer For Us!

Chelsea was the perfect photographer for our engagement and wedding day photos. From the first emails and phone calls, she was professional, calming in her approach, patient, and happy to answer any questions we had. On top of that, her work is beautiful. She has a keen eye for capturing the moments that feel genuine, human, and memorable—a far cry from the expected and stock photo look that we wanted to avoid.

During our engagement photo session we ran into not the most ideal weather and Chelsea not only was flexible with location but managed to turn the situation into photos that we love so much that we were happy about the weather.

Before our wedding day, Chelsea was proactive with schedules and preperation and became part of the day that we felt would go as planned. She did not disappoint. On our wedding day, she made her way down our requested shot list and overdelivered with shots that only her eye could see. She also delivered our photos ahead of schedule. What more could we ask for? Thank you Chelsea. We would recommend you to anyone.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Alicia Tighe · Married on 03/20/2019

Absolutely beyond!

I cannot say enough good things about Chelsea. She captured the best moments and each and every detail - big and small- of our elopement. Not only are the photos beautiful, they're natural and subtle and totally elevate what I think of as wedding photography. Chelsea is helpful throughout the entire process and good at reminding you that it doesn't have to feel weird to be in front of the camera! We appreciated so much how well she is able to take photo after photo without us even noticing she's doing it--totally unobtrusive, which is ideal for small weddings or in our case, just the two of us. We have such beautiful memories of our wedding day and grateful to Chelsea for freezing them in time for us (and so are our moms who can now share the day with us through our photos!).

Sent on 04/14/2019

Caitlin · Married on 03/10/2019

A wonderful photographer

Thank you does not feel like enough. Chelsea was our photographer for our March wedding at Highland Brewing Company. Not only is Chelsea an absolute delight to communicate with, but her work is so stunning. We are absolutely blown away by our photos. My dad was in an accident a few weeks before our wedding and there were some last minute changes that did not get communicated, but Chelsea could not have been more flexible and accommodating. She helped us feel comfortable and calm throughout the day, and she captured so many special little moments in such breathtaking ways. We are so grateful for Chelsea!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Campbell · Married on 09/29/2018

Accurately captures the authenticity and uniqueness of each couple

We got married in our favorite little bookstore in Asheville, followed by some wedding photography downtown in our favorite spots and family and reception photos in our backyard potluck reception. Everything was uniquely us, and Chelsea captured every moment. I can't believe what beautiful photos she produced with such varying and challenging lighting and locations! Not only did she proactively communicate with us on a regular basis in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she also visited with the bookstore's event manager to check out lighting and space, and during the entire reception, she was seamlessly there, moving in and around the crowd so gracefully. She has a great sense of humor, creative eye, and compassion...she really helps you relax on your big day and live in the moment.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/02/2015

"Somehow Chelsea is able to capture every emotion, color and feeling in each and every moment."

Chelsea and I met by coincidence through Instagram (or maybe it was fate) and I couldn’t be happier that we did. We needed someone to capture our elopement and as a part-time photographer myself, finding someone I trusted enough to take our photos was a daunting task. The minute I saw Chelsea’s work I knew she would be the perfect fit. Because of fog and rain we had to change our plans last minute, but Chelsea was nothing but accommodating and even offered to drive the Parkway with us to get the pretty mountain pictures I had always dreamed of.

AND THE PICTURES 😍 Somehow Chelsea is able to capture every emotion, color and feeling in each and every moment. Whether you’re looking for portraits, wedding or small business photos I can promise you Chelsea is not only a safe bet, but your best bet too.

We've been married six months now and our pictures still make me cry. Can't wait to find something else to ask Chelsea to take pictures of!

Sent on 06/17/2019