Chelsea Hellen Photography Reviews

Chelsea Hellen Photography 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Personable and Talented!

Chelsea is absolutely amazing. Her personality shines and she takes absolutely stunning photos. From the engagement photos to our wedding day, she was quick to respond and answer any questions I had. The photos she captured were top notch. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Chelsea!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Chelsea was absolutely phenomenal! I first met Chelsea at a Bridal expo and immediately fell in love with her work. You could clearly see how passionate she is about her work. So it was a no brainer that I wanted her for our wedding and engagement pictures. Unfortunately, she was already booked for our wedding day but we were able to work with her for our engagement pictures and I can honestly say I was thrilled it worked out.

I was a little worried taking our pictures at first because my fiancé and I are two different people when it comes to pictures, I love them and he is super shy. I was worried it would be an awkward encounter but when we hooked up with Chelsea, all of those worries went away. From the first photo to the last, Chelsea made us feel comfortable. She made us feel like it was just my fiancé and I in an open field together with no one else around. We were able to just be ourselves and enjoy each other through the entire process. Sometimes we even forgot we were taking pictures at all :) Chelsea was such a pleasure to work with. It was the best experience I have ever had and I cannot wait to work with her again!

I highly recommend Chelsea Hellen Photography for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 8

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2018

To say my wife and I LOVE Chelsea and her work, would be an understatement! We were extremely lucky to have worked with her when I was surprised with not only a photo shoot, but an engagement ring and then to be able to have her there with us on our wedding day was pure perfection. In the months leading up to the wedding, Chelsea was there to give us any advice we needed. From timeline to whether or not we should do a first look, To even assisting us with some wedding decor choices, Chelsea had it covered! She made our day perfect. She photographed everything so beautifully and was even there to pick up a few falling pieces along the way and make it all seem so effortless. She makes you feel at home where ever you are and never makes you feel out of place or uncomfortable. Having Chelsea there on our day was the best decision we made and we’re so grateful to have her photographs to look back on!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 9
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 10

Chelsea Hellen Photography's reply:

I can’t thank you both enough for trusting me to capture your wedding and special moments. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Barbara · Married on 07/21/2018

WOW!!! Is all I can say if you want someone to capture all the meaningful moments big and small. ABSOLUTELY look no further. This is the one purchases from my wedding I didn't second guess. It was perfect Chelsea was accommodating , friendly & professional. Book her before she is unavailable. :) :)

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 11
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 12
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 13
    Chelsea Hellen Photography 14
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

The Best Day!

Chelsea and Jackie worked great as a team to capture all of the special moments of our wedding day. When it takes you months to narrow down which photos you want to include in your album, you know you chose the right photographer!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Chelsea Hellen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberly! We're both so happy that we were able to capture your wedding day in New York. It was a blast.

Rachael · Married on 04/06/2017

I was lucky enough to have Chelsea photograph my wedding and also some infant pictures as well. Her perfoessionalism and quality of work cannot be matched in my opinion. She responds quickly, is very laid back, and knows how to make being in front of the camera feel like second nature. Highly recommend for any pictures you may be needing!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

The most difficult part of my wedding is describing all the many emotions of that day and giving those memories justice with words. I haven't found a way to do that yet. However Chelsea Hellen managed to breathe such life and vibrancy into our pictures. Our wedding pictures make you feel the moment when my dad gave me away or smiling up at the balcony at people who love us so much during our first dance or laughing with my new family or watching my mama cry with tears of joy.But most of all Chelsea captured something I've never been able to really tell him, how much I truly love and adore the man who is my husband. I love knowing he can look at these 50 years from now and feel in his heart how much he means to me by simply opening a photo album. Its so rare for a photographer to be able to make those memories become real and be human instead of just being a flat photo, but she really makes each moment and each click a work of art. We can't thank you enough for making sure we never forget a single moment of that magical day!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • J& J4.16

Julia · Married on 04/16/2016

Chelsea is absolutely fantastic to work with! She took the time to get to know us as a couple before capturing our big day. She pays attention to the details and makes sure to catch those special moments that words will never do justice. When we look through our photos, I feel like I can relive that day over and over. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She also took our engagement photos on location, which turned out amazing!

Sent on 04/08/2017