Chelish Moore Flowers Reviews

Chelish Moore Flowers 5
Chelish Moore Flowers 6
Chelish Moore Flowers 7

Sandy Boles · Married on 07/20/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

I can't begin to tell you how many compliments I got on the flowers at my wedding. Chelish thinks of every little detail and the flowers are breathtaking. Working with her was so easy, affordable, and fun. She has such a fun personality and is really trying her best to make your wedding dreams come true. I loved that after telling her my thoughts Chelish found ways to save me money. I truly respect that in a vendor. Since our venue was outside in the summer she also was very flexible in helping set up a rain plan--which luckily wasn't needed. Chelish and her staff also texted me photos of the bouquets the week of the wedding and asked my input for changes! If you want people talking about your flowers long after your wedding day-go with Chelish!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Allison

Allison Walker James · Married on 06/01/2019

So Gorgeous!

I am so glad that we booked Chelish Moore Flowers for our recent wedding. I went into my consult appointment not really knowing what I wanted and only had one picture as an example. I told her that I would need guidance to make decisions to best fit our wedding and she didn't hesitate. She threw out ideas and helped me select everything. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received many compliments! Thank you so much, Chelish!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Chelish Moore Flowers 8
    Chelish Moore Flowers 9

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful flowers, great service!

Chelish was amazing to work with. Her floral arrangements are beyond gorgeous! She is truly an expert in her field. I told her an idea of what I wanted for both the bouquets and centerpieces and she took my idea and made amazing floral arrangements even better than I could have envisioned. We had a floral budget that we wanted to stick with and she went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted stayed within our budget, and it did! Her pricing was very reasonable and her attention to detail and willingness to work with you were outstanding. I highly recommend Chelish for your wedding florist! Thank you for everything, Chelish! -Kelly and Clay

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Breitenfeld · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

You cannot go wrong with having Chelish do your flowers at your wedding. Not only did everything look exactly how I wanted it to, but she really knows her stuff and also does well with working with your budget. Everything looked exactly like the pictures that I showed her. I could not be more pleased!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Chelish Moore Flowers 10
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 05/24/2019

A dream come true!

Working with Chelish has been nothing short of amazing! She is so kind and was great with communication/questions every step of the way. I had a vision and she made my wedding flower dreams come true! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Chelish Moore Flowers 11
    Chelish Moore Flowers 12
    Chelish Moore Flowers 13
    Chelish Moore Flowers 14
    Chelish Moore Flowers 15

Hali · Married on 05/18/2019

Chelish is a floral artist! Love her!

Chelish is so wonderful! When we had to change the order from church to venue flowers less than a month before the wedding, she was flexible and so kind. She is a true artist! Can't thank her/recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Hartsell Crump · Married on 05/04/2019

"Practically Perfect in Every Way"

Chelish Moore and her staff were excellent. From start to finish, they listened carefully to our requests and brought our vision to life. Anytime we walked into her shop, everyone greeted us with a smile and constantly wanted to know what they could do to serve us. Chelish and her staff were accommodating to our schedule. When we made a request, they responded quickly, professionally and accurately. They kept notes of all our conversations and never forgot a thing. I cannot say enough good things about Chelish Moore Flowers. You can't find a better event planner and floral designer anywhere.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kailey Edwards · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

Chelish is so nice and great to work with! Made my flowers beautiful and exactly how I wanted them. Very good prices as well.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Chelish Moore Flowers 16

Kathy Martin · Married on 02/23/2019

A pleasure to work with

Chelish andcger team was spot on with all the arrangements and did it all within my budget. She is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Casey · Married on 12/22/2018

#1 choice right here

Chelish is one of the best choices we made for our wedding by far. She knew EXACTLY what I was wanting, and blew my mind with all the attention to detail on the wedding day. Not only did she provide the florals, but she also decorated our venue in every spot imaginable. Everything was absolutely perfect, and we couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Chelish Moore Flowers 17

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

Originally I was just going to use Sam’s Club for my bouquets and other flowers, but I needed someone to decorate my venue (Levine Museum) and everything else as well. Thr museum and my planner both suggested Chelish Moore so I figured that was the logical choice. The venue looked beautiful and my bouquets were perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Chelish Moore Flowers 18

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelish was fantastic! She is so skilled, and I found her prices to be reasonable. My flowers looked absolutely beautiful! They were prettier than any of the Pinterest pictures I showed her! Her team also put together a beautiful display for my sweetheart table, and my bouquet stayed fresh for over a week past the ceremony!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Cristine · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chelish and her team. My daugher's wedding ceremony and reception were both magical thanks to them. Their creativity is amazing. I know that I drove them crazy with my constant text messages and changes but you would never know it. They were so responsive and accommodating. They were at the church all day and throughout the ceremony making sure that everything was perfect. I could never pay her enough for what she created and the service she provided. It was above anything I have ever seen.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Z

Zhenya · Married on 10/14/2017

Chelish and her team did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! We made some changes close to the wedding date (e.g. added an arbor that we needed flowers for) and she was very flexible in accommodating. We didn't know exactly what we wanted when we first came to see her, so she showed us examples of different flowers right in her flower shop and drew up a quote before we even left the appointment. Chelish has been doing wedding flowers for a long time, and it shows in her professionalism and eye for beautiful arrangements. Thank you Chelish!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Brianne · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers that Chelish did for my wedding was amazing. I would choose her all over again.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Chelish Moore Flowers 19

Chantae · Married on 09/09/2017

The flowers and bouquets were absolutely stunning and fresh! Chelish was very professional, courteous and fun to work with! The flowers made our wedding absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

My bouquet was absolutely amazing and beyond what I even imagined!!! Our wedding flowers were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Cayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelish is the best florist around!!! She was the easiest to work with and knew exactly what I wanted just by showing her pictures and describing little details! The day of the wedding she made everything look exactly how I pictured it and even came and saw me before she left to make sure I was happy!!! She is the bomb, don't look anywhere else!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Cheri · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelish and her team are Amazing! She made selecting flowers easy! My daughter had the wedding of her dreams! Thank you for making everything you touch Beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Chelish Moore Flowers 20

Brooke · Married on 08/12/2017

Chelish was awesome to work with! I would highly recommend her! She was extremely flexible and accommodating. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Chelish Moore is a fantastic florist and she will do exactly what you want and more! She took what I envisioned for my wedding day and made it a reality. She exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier. She also provided me with columns, vases, and silver/gold glasses to decorate my reception hall. She was very easy to work with and made sure I was happy before we finalized everything. She sends you pictures of your bouquet and your bridesmaids' bouquets to make sure you are pleased! Hire her and you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

I live in Raleigh and was planning my wedding in Mooresville, NC. Chelish was so accommodating and scheduled a Skype meeting with me! She also eased my stress when she said that the team will make sure everything is set up on the wedding day! Chelish also sent me photos of my flowers that week leading up to my wedding. The flowers were one thing that I did not worry about on my wedding day after her reassurance that everything was under control! The reception area was beautiful and we got so many compliments! I was in love with my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids! I would highly recommend the talented Chelish!

Sent on 07/11/2017

john · Married on 05/27/2017

Chelish you are a flower Goddess. you provided the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my daughters wedding and they were a perfect match to what we provided as samples. The seating terrarian was beautiful and there were many positive comments. That is now the center piece of our living room table. We are sooo happy that we were able to learn about your services and highly recommend you for all weddings. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Kaylee · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelish and her staff are AMAZING! The exceed any five star rating!!! After seeing her in magazines and various wedding websites we never thought we could afford her work; however, a mutual friend suggested we still go and meet with her. I am so glad that we did!! She will work with whatever your budget it. We got all of the arrangements that we wanted for under our budget. Our wedding day was better than anything we could have dreamed of. She does not disappoint!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

Chelish was an absolute pleasure to work with and a breath of fresh air. After calling several places who required a minimum that was twice my budget just to deliver flowers down the street, I found Chelish Moore who was very flexible and respectful of my budget. She truly understands the stress that brides go through and makes the process effortless. With my busy work schedule I did not have time to scour instagram to find exactly what I wanted or research what I needed. Chelish took all the guess work out for me and made suggestions and had a check list. She made everything so easy. She was also very flexible on changes and I felt completely comfortable with her suggestions. But most importantly my flowers for the wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful! I feel fortunate to have found Chelish and she IS worth the drive if its out of your way. She is top rated for a reason. Thank you Chelish Moore!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017