Chelish Moore Flowers Reviews

Chelish Moore Flowers 3
Chelish Moore Flowers 4

Kathy Martin · Married on 02/23/2019

A pleasure to work with

Chelish andcger team was spot on with all the arrangements and did it all within my budget. She is a pleasure to work with!

Casey · Married on 12/22/2018

#1 choice right here

Chelish is one of the best choices we made for our wedding by far. She knew EXACTLY what I was wanting, and blew my mind with all the attention to detail on the wedding day. Not only did she provide the florals, but she also decorated our venue in every spot imaginable. Everything was absolutely perfect, and we couldn't be happier :)

Chelish Moore Flowers 5

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

Originally I was just going to use Sam’s Club for my bouquets and other flowers, but I needed someone to decorate my venue (Levine Museum) and everything else as well. Thr museum and my planner both suggested Chelish Moore so I figured that was the logical choice. The venue looked beautiful and my bouquets were perfect.

Chelish Moore Flowers 6

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelish was fantastic! She is so skilled, and I found her prices to be reasonable. My flowers looked absolutely beautiful! They were prettier than any of the Pinterest pictures I showed her! Her team also put together a beautiful display for my sweetheart table, and my bouquet stayed fresh for over a week past the ceremony!

Cristine · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chelish and her team. My daugher's wedding ceremony and reception were both magical thanks to them. Their creativity is amazing. I know that I drove them crazy with my constant text messages and changes but you would never know it. They were so responsive and accommodating. They were at the church all day and throughout the ceremony making sure that everything was perfect. I could never pay her enough for what she created and the service she provided. It was above anything I have ever seen.

• Z

Zhenya · Married on 10/14/2017

Chelish and her team did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! We made some changes close to the wedding date (e.g. added an arbor that we needed flowers for) and she was very flexible in accommodating. We didn't know exactly what we wanted when we first came to see her, so she showed us examples of different flowers right in her flower shop and drew up a quote before we even left the appointment. Chelish has been doing wedding flowers for a long time, and it shows in her professionalism and eye for beautiful arrangements. Thank you Chelish!!

Brianne · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers that Chelish did for my wedding was amazing. I would choose her all over again.

Chelish Moore Flowers 7

Chantae · Married on 09/09/2017

The flowers and bouquets were absolutely stunning and fresh! Chelish was very professional, courteous and fun to work with! The flowers made our wedding absolutely gorgeous!

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

My bouquet was absolutely amazing and beyond what I even imagined!!! Our wedding flowers were gorgeous!!!

Cayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelish is the best florist around!!! She was the easiest to work with and knew exactly what I wanted just by showing her pictures and describing little details! The day of the wedding she made everything look exactly how I pictured it and even came and saw me before she left to make sure I was happy!!! She is the bomb, don't look anywhere else!!

Cheri · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelish and her team are Amazing! She made selecting flowers easy! My daughter had the wedding of her dreams! Thank you for making everything you touch Beautiful!

Chelish Moore Flowers 8

Brooke · Married on 08/12/2017

Chelish was awesome to work with! I would highly recommend her! She was extremely flexible and accommodating. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Chelish Moore is a fantastic florist and she will do exactly what you want and more! She took what I envisioned for my wedding day and made it a reality. She exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier. She also provided me with columns, vases, and silver/gold glasses to decorate my reception hall. She was very easy to work with and made sure I was happy before we finalized everything. She sends you pictures of your bouquet and your bridesmaids' bouquets to make sure you are pleased! Hire her and you will not regret it!

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

I live in Raleigh and was planning my wedding in Mooresville, NC. Chelish was so accommodating and scheduled a Skype meeting with me! She also eased my stress when she said that the team will make sure everything is set up on the wedding day! Chelish also sent me photos of my flowers that week leading up to my wedding. The flowers were one thing that I did not worry about on my wedding day after her reassurance that everything was under control! The reception area was beautiful and we got so many compliments! I was in love with my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids! I would highly recommend the talented Chelish!

john · Married on 05/27/2017

Chelish you are a flower Goddess. you provided the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my daughters wedding and they were a perfect match to what we provided as samples. The seating terrarian was beautiful and there were many positive comments. That is now the center piece of our living room table. We are sooo happy that we were able to learn about your services and highly recommend you for all weddings. Thank you for everything.

Kaylee · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelish and her staff are AMAZING! The exceed any five star rating!!! After seeing her in magazines and various wedding websites we never thought we could afford her work; however, a mutual friend suggested we still go and meet with her. I am so glad that we did!! She will work with whatever your budget it. We got all of the arrangements that we wanted for under our budget. Our wedding day was better than anything we could have dreamed of. She does not disappoint!

Tiffany · Married on 04/22/2017

Chelish was an absolute pleasure to work with and a breath of fresh air. After calling several places who required a minimum that was twice my budget just to deliver flowers down the street, I found Chelish Moore who was very flexible and respectful of my budget. She truly understands the stress that brides go through and makes the process effortless. With my busy work schedule I did not have time to scour instagram to find exactly what I wanted or research what I needed. Chelish took all the guess work out for me and made suggestions and had a check list. She made everything so easy. She was also very flexible on changes and I felt completely comfortable with her suggestions. But most importantly my flowers for the wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful! I feel fortunate to have found Chelish and she IS worth the drive if its out of your way. She is top rated for a reason. Thank you Chelish Moore!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Chelish goes above & beyond!!! All of my flowers were gorgeous from the bouquets, to the ceremony archway , to the centerpieces. I used her decor rental services as well and couldn't be happier. She had everything I could've wanted to decorate my venue & she even added a few things last minute to make sure everything looked picture perfect! She was very easy to talk to and brainstorm with, not to mention she has the best pricing around town. If you want stress free, trustworthy wedding planning then I HIGHLY recommend using her!!!

valerie · Married on 04/08/2017

We could not have been more satisfied with Chelish's work. The flowers were unbelievably gorgeous and so affordable. They let you make changes that are reasonable up to the day of wedding. Her arranger texted us pictures for approval. Their advice and willingness to meet with us was something I doubt many florists offer. She also has votives and other decor for rent. I will use her for all my floral needs from now on.

Venetia · Married on 12/31/2016

Beautiful, creative and responsive to input from the bride and groom. Definitely recommend!

Sara · Married on 12/30/2016

My sister had used Chelish for her wedding this past April, so I knew she was great and her flowers and decorations were beautiful! Chelish and her staff did a perfect job in getting the winter look we wanted for our wedding and reception. The flowers were perfect and the decorations were exactly what we wanted. We were very pleased with my sister's Spring wedding and my Winter wedding!

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

There are truly no words for how wonderful my experience with Chelish was. From the moment I met with her, she understood my vision for the ceremony and reception and combined every detail to create the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. Chelish literally took my breath away when I saw the ceremony and reception! It was absolutely gorgeous, and the guests could not get over how beautiful it was as well. She surpassed every expectation I had and left me completely breathless! I could not have selected a better florist than Chelish, because she is the BEST!!! Thank you so much again for making our wedding the most wonderful and special weekend of our lives! We loved working with you!!

Jackie · Married on 11/26/2016

We used a venue that needed very little decoration and I was doing the table centerpieces, so Chelish just did the bouquets for me and the bridesmaids. She was super easy to work with, we met once, I gave her a few photos of what I liked (all of them being pretty different) and the bouquets came out gorgeous! We picked up the Friday before the wedding (because it was cheaper). The best part is I got a few of the extras that she had ordered at no cost! Those definitely made my bouquets much nicer! She is a little pricey, but well worth it.

Robin · Married on 11/12/2016

This is the second wedding I have used Chelish for and she always gives you what you are imagining plus more. We were in a bind the day of the wedding for our table flowers that we choose to get on our own and one call to her and she found what we needed quickly and brought them with her to the venue. She went above and beyond the call of duty. Her flowers are always fresh and beautiful which is what every bride wants. My daughter was thrilled and very happy with her flowers. Chelish is great to work with you on your budget and find the best options for what you want. Very Happy and would highly recommend her to you for your wedding.

Terri · Married on 11/11/2016

Beautiful floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding. Provide linens as well. Easy to work with and will let you know what they can and cannot do.