Chelish Moore Flowers Reviews

309 Reviews for Chelish Moore Flowers

• Courtney

Courtney Rothenberg · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Nothing less than amazing

I used Chelish Moore Flowers for my wedding. I was initially blown away by the customer service and quick responses from Chelish, which was hard to find. We set up an appointment to meet and discuss my needs. In addition to EVERYTHING I wanted she recommended perfect additions that I needed but had forgotten. When I got the final quote I was STUNNED because of how LOW it was!!! Seriously, I felt like I was stealing from her. She answered every question I had along the way and even checked in again a few weeks before the wedding to retouch on everything. When I arrived at the venue on the day of my wedding she already had everything waiting for me to use or set up. It was amazing service. Working with Chelish was so easy and exactly what I needed in a wedding vendor.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Laura Stirewalt Furr · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing experience!

Chelish did an amazing job on all of the florals for my wedding day! She went above and beyond my expectations. She was professional, prompt and made the planning process so easy. She helped create the most beautiful arrangements to make our day feel so special and beautiful! I highly recommend her for any wedding or event!!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Oceana

Oceana Gibson · Married on 09/26/2020

The best florist ever

Chelish hooked ah girl up! I mean from meeting her to seeing what she does has me in Awh. Our flowers for my wedding yesterday was BOMBED! I couldn’t have asked for a better crew to do flowers and suggest what looks best. I highly recommend Chelish for your floral decor for any occasion!!!! Thank you much for being apart of our day and making it look more beautiful !!!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Hope

Hope Johnson · Married on 08/23/2020

Chelish is amazing

Chelish is the BEST. As someone who knows nothing about flowers I was nervous going into the flower part of wedding planning. After the first meeting with Chelish I had no more nerves because I knew she wouldn’t let my flowers be anything less than gorgeous. She’s honest, reasonably priced and amazing at her job. Thanks for everything Chelish!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Above & beyond

Chelish is a very busy woman but she always responded quickly to me and met with me more than once after I changed my mind about my flowers & centerpiece choices. She was very patient with me and when my wedding day came, everything was just the way I wanted it! She and her crew do amazing work! My wedding was smaller and didn’t need too much fancy but she does big and fancy or she does smaller and she’s amazing at both!! She has a wide variety of centerpiece choices, linens & beautiful flowers & man does she know her flowers!!! Thank you Chelish for everything!! You are awesome!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • genevieve

genevieve · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Job!

Chelish sooo talented, I can’t tell you how many compliments I got (& still getting) on how beautiful our wedding flowers are. She’s very knowledgeable & flexible!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/05/2019

Fabulous Florals

Chelish is the TOTAL package!! I came to her with crazy ideas and she brought them all to life! She did our florals and linens for our wedding! Everyone continues to rave over the romantic fall "indoor garden." She truly outdid herself and everything was perfect!! EVERY bride should use Chelish! I will be recommending her to everyone who asks!! Girl comes to work with an army of floral experts! Thank you Chelish for making our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sandy Boles · Married on 07/20/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

I can't begin to tell you how many compliments I got on the flowers at my wedding. Chelish thinks of every little detail and the flowers are breathtaking. Working with her was so easy, affordable, and fun. She has such a fun personality and is really trying her best to make your wedding dreams come true. I loved that after telling her my thoughts Chelish found ways to save me money. I truly respect that in a vendor. Since our venue was outside in the summer she also was very flexible in helping set up a rain plan--which luckily wasn't needed. Chelish and her staff also texted me photos of the bouquets the week of the wedding and asked my input for changes! If you want people talking about your flowers long after your wedding day-go with Chelish!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Allison

Allison Walker James · Married on 06/01/2019

So Gorgeous!

I am so glad that we booked Chelish Moore Flowers for our recent wedding. I went into my consult appointment not really knowing what I wanted and only had one picture as an example. I told her that I would need guidance to make decisions to best fit our wedding and she didn't hesitate. She threw out ideas and helped me select everything. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received many compliments! Thank you so much, Chelish!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful flowers, great service!

Chelish was amazing to work with. Her floral arrangements are beyond gorgeous! She is truly an expert in her field. I told her an idea of what I wanted for both the bouquets and centerpieces and she took my idea and made amazing floral arrangements even better than I could have envisioned. We had a floral budget that we wanted to stick with and she went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted stayed within our budget, and it did! Her pricing was very reasonable and her attention to detail and willingness to work with you were outstanding. I highly recommend Chelish for your wedding florist! Thank you for everything, Chelish! -Kelly and Clay

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Breitenfeld · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

You cannot go wrong with having Chelish do your flowers at your wedding. Not only did everything look exactly how I wanted it to, but she really knows her stuff and also does well with working with your budget. Everything looked exactly like the pictures that I showed her. I could not be more pleased!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Experience

After having a bad experience with a potential florist, Chelish sat down with me and put my mind at ease. I provided a few photos for what I was envisioning and Chelish was able to give me a quote right then and there—and at a great price! I received photos of the bouquets and floral arrangements the week of my wedding and was able to have her team make any final tweaks. The final products were beautiful! This team can truly bring your vision to life!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 05/24/2019

A dream come true!

Working with Chelish has been nothing short of amazing! She is so kind and was great with communication/questions every step of the way. I had a vision and she made my wedding flower dreams come true! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hali · Married on 05/18/2019

Chelish is a floral artist! Love her!

Chelish is so wonderful! When we had to change the order from church to venue flowers less than a month before the wedding, she was flexible and so kind. She is a true artist! Can't thank her/recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Arrangements!

Chelish does beautiful work.
    She has done several weddings in my family and the flowers are always perfect. She just did my wedding and it was perfect. I kept mine fairly simple, but she did everything I asked for! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Hartsell Crump · Married on 05/04/2019

"Practically Perfect in Every Way"

Chelish Moore and her staff were excellent. From start to finish, they listened carefully to our requests and brought our vision to life. Anytime we walked into her shop, everyone greeted us with a smile and constantly wanted to know what they could do to serve us. Chelish and her staff were accommodating to our schedule. When we made a request, they responded quickly, professionally and accurately. They kept notes of all our conversations and never forgot a thing. I cannot say enough good things about Chelish Moore Flowers. You can't find a better event planner and floral designer anywhere.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kailey Edwards · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

Chelish is so nice and great to work with! Made my flowers beautiful and exactly how I wanted them. Very good prices as well.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kathy Martin · Married on 02/23/2019

A pleasure to work with

Chelish andcger team was spot on with all the arrangements and did it all within my budget. She is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Casey · Married on 12/22/2018

#1 choice right here

Chelish is one of the best choices we made for our wedding by far. She knew EXACTLY what I was wanting, and blew my mind with all the attention to detail on the wedding day. Not only did she provide the florals, but she also decorated our venue in every spot imaginable. Everything was absolutely perfect, and we couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 01/10/2019

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

Originally I was just going to use Sam’s Club for my bouquets and other flowers, but I needed someone to decorate my venue (Levine Museum) and everything else as well. Thr museum and my planner both suggested Chelish Moore so I figured that was the logical choice. The venue looked beautiful and my bouquets were perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelish was fantastic! She is so skilled, and I found her prices to be reasonable. My flowers looked absolutely beautiful! They were prettier than any of the Pinterest pictures I showed her! Her team also put together a beautiful display for my sweetheart table, and my bouquet stayed fresh for over a week past the ceremony!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Cristine · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chelish and her team. My daugher's wedding ceremony and reception were both magical thanks to them. Their creativity is amazing. I know that I drove them crazy with my constant text messages and changes but you would never know it. They were so responsive and accommodating. They were at the church all day and throughout the ceremony making sure that everything was perfect. I could never pay her enough for what she created and the service she provided. It was above anything I have ever seen.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Z

Zhenya · Married on 10/14/2017

Chelish and her team did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! We made some changes close to the wedding date (e.g. added an arbor that we needed flowers for) and she was very flexible in accommodating. We didn't know exactly what we wanted when we first came to see her, so she showed us examples of different flowers right in her flower shop and drew up a quote before we even left the appointment. Chelish has been doing wedding flowers for a long time, and it shows in her professionalism and eye for beautiful arrangements. Thank you Chelish!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Brianne · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers that Chelish did for my wedding was amazing. I would choose her all over again.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Chantae · Married on 09/09/2017

The flowers and bouquets were absolutely stunning and fresh! Chelish was very professional, courteous and fun to work with! The flowers made our wedding absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 09/10/2017