89 Reviews for Chef's Table Catering

House Wine (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
88 Chef's Table Catering Reviews

WOW!! Mike and Becky and the whole team at Chef's Table Catering went ABOVE & BEYOND in their service at our wedding! We could not have been happier with the friendliness of the staff, the dedication by Mike and Becky to help tie our evening together, and the INCREDIBLE tasting food!! When you have over half of your 150 wedding guests complimenting the food, you know they got it right! They took our desire for a casual taco bar to the next level and delivered something spectacular in every way. And don't even get me started on the Flaming Donuts of Death! If you don't want to have a traditional wedding cake at your wedding like us, then DEFINITELY order the Flaming Donuts of Death... they are in every way as awesome as they sound. Thank you Mike & Becky and team, for contributing to truly the most special day of our lives!

Profile Picture Mel, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Mexican

Chef's Table Catering catered our wedding in June 2018. They did a wonderful job. My husband and I could not have been happier with the service they provided. We did buffet style and they met all our needs. We had three passed apps, meat, chicken, pasta, 2 different salads, seasonal veggies and garlic mash potatoes. The food was incredible. We had so many people come up to us and say how go the food is. Normally, food is not what you remember at weddings, but it was definitely on the list for us thanks to Mike and Becky and Chef's Table. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire them. They are the sweetest, very organized and easy to work with. They bought us a cooler to take left over food with us at the end of night. Who does that?! Mike and Becky do. They then sent us a thank you letter a week or two after our wedding. Hire them! You won't regret it. I will say they book fast, so book in advance. We booked them in January 2017 because they were already getting requests for 2018 events.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish we could give Mike and Becky's team more than five stars! They are truly amazing, and one of the very best choices that my husband and I made for our wedding. We had a wedding of 250 people with different locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Mike and Becky worked with us from the very beginning to coordinate each location and the food we would need at each, and to make sure that our vision for our appetizers and dinner was met. I really wanted a big cheese plate at cocktail hour, and it was more beautiful and delicious than I could have ever imagined! We also did family style service at the suggestion of Becky, and it was a perfect suggestion that made our dinner that much more intimate and wonderful. They even came and found us on the dance floor to make sure we got some of our late night snacks! Everyone was served so fast, and people are still raving about how delicious our food was. If you are looking for the best (and most delicious) service in town, it does not get any better than Chef's Table Catering. They are so experienced, talented, and kind, and their attention to detail made our day smooth and perfect. I would choose them over and over again, and give my highest recommendation to anyone looking for exceptional catering!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Family Style, Clean Up, Set Up, American

Chef's Table helped give us a first class wedding. Becky and her husband were incredibly flexible and helped us design the perfect menu. They are incredibly responsive. Becky typically responds same day to any emails. They also catered our rehearsal and were able to provide a completely different menu from the wedding itself. I would whole hardheartedly recommend Chefs table for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had the pleasure of having Chef's Table cater our wedding reception this past weekend. Becky and Mike are absolutely spectacular! They worked with us to create the perfect, custom menu with all our favorite foods and everything was delicious! The sauces and sides all played well with the main entrees and the appetizers (shrimp, mango tostadas and mini ahi tacos) were to die for. Mike did an excellent job preparing a delicious meal and Becky was a gracious host who made us and our guests feel special. She would constantly check in on us to make sure we were doing alright, excellent service!

Originally we are from California but now we live in Philadelphia, so we wanted to tie in a west coast vs. east coast theme to our wedding. Chef's Table made that happen. They made us late night snacks consisting of carne asada tacos and Philly cheesesteaks. Both tasted authentic, and they even shipped in Amoroso's rolls (a local bakery in Philadelphia) for the cheesesteaks!

Thank you Becky and Mike for helping make our weekend memorable!

Profile Picture Joseph, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mike and Becky from Chef's Table were an absolute dream to work with! From start to finish, everything was great! We sat down with them about a year before our wedding day to do a tasting and immediately knew we had found our caterer. Everything tasted phenomenal, and you could tell that they enjoy what they do. We didn't even contact any other caterers! They worked with us while we planned our wedding from out of town, and I never felt stressed about the planning process. They took the time to get to know us and our family so that they could create a unique menu that was perfect for us! Becky is so professional and friendly, and was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had, and she took the time to make sure that my husband and I had a chance to eat during our dinner. Mike is an amazing chef, and everything was delicious! We've received so many compliments about our wedding day food. Chef's Table provided a service beyond anything that we could have hoped for. We are so glad that we discovered Chef's Table and definitely recommend them for any catering needs!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meagan, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Thank you so much for the delicious food prepared for our wedding! Our guests raved about how amazing the food was. You all went above and beyond to make out wedding so perfect! Thank You!

Profile Picture J, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mike and Becky were delightful from the first time we met with them. They had a wonderful selection of appetizers ready for us that we weren’t even expecting! They picked up on what we wanted immediately and they’re attention to detail was spot on! On the day of the wedding the food set up was simply beautiful and the comments from our guests were that the food was absolutely one of the best they had had at a wedding. Their menu is so diverse that it was nice not to have the usually tri-tip/chicken dinner, although that’s a great choice as well. The buffet line set out always tended to and then the cleanup was so professional. I would recommend Mike and Becky to anyone who wants their catering experience to be exciting, personal and beautifully executed! Thank you for such a special menu and your service was exceptional!
Karen Andrews

Profile Picture christina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Becky and Mike were fantastic! Becky was always very responsive and helpful. On our wedding day, the food was great as well as the service. Many of our guests commented on how nice the staff were as well as the amazing food!

Profile Picture Carla, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so lucky to have been able to book Chef's Table to caterer our Wedding! Becky and Mike are truly amazing. I asked for a taco bar and bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno for appetizers, everything else we left up to them, and they did not disappoint! We are so happy they were able to be a part of our big day. We received so many compliments on the food. WE LOVE BECKY, MIKE AND THEIR TEAM!

Photos
Profile Picture stephanie, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Clean Up, Set Up

Becky and Mike from Chef's Table Catering are amazing! The food at my wedding was exquisite and the service was so friendly. My guests were raving about the food and their special donut dessert. They were able to accommodate some of our picky food preferences (tree nut-free wedding! and vegetarian bride) and a cake from a the Madonna Inn. We had family-style dinner service, which was a great way to bring our guests together and create a familial atmosphere. You won't regret working with them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef's Table was an absolute dream to work with! Food was a very important decision to me and my husband and we knew that was wanted something unique. We had been to too many wedding with the same old food that we set out to find a catering company that was interesting, unique, and delicious -- and thats exactly what Chef's Table is! From the first time that we met Mike and Becky (husband and wife owners of Chef's table), they worked to get to know us and how they could create a menu that reflected us and our traditions/cultures. They created a completely unique menu for us that was filled with our family recipes -- to the point that we sent them an old family recipe that they recreated and tweaked to work perfectly for our wedding. We honestly couldn't have asked for better caterers. They took such an interest in getting to know us and our families in a way that they became part of our wedding rather than simply making food and leaving. Becky is so professional and responsive and took the time and care to answer all of our questions and needs and Mike is such an amazing chef and completely delivered on every single piece of food that was served. All of our guests complimented us on how good the food was and loved the family style service, which fit in perfectly with the relaxed by elegant vibe of our wedding. Best of all, they served an amazing fire and ice donut dessert that our guests were literally lining up to get seconds of! Chef's table provides a service beyond anything else we could have imagined, with a level of professionalism paired with a comfort and familiarity that is so essential to a wonderful wedding day. We are so glad that we came across Chef's Table and we would absolutely recommend them for any catering needs!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, BBQ, Local, Clean Up, Set Up, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Breakfast/Brunch, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Great service, great food!! They were very professional from start to finish. I would recommend Chef's Table to other brides.

Profile Picture m, 11/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow, what an amazing catering service and people! Mike and Becky are miracle workers! Their food not only was displayed so elegantly, it tasted amazing! Their chicken cut like butter! The groom and I were treated so special and always had a drink in front of us! Not only were Mike and Becky so kind, their staff was just as friendly! They all looked so happy to be there that it made the event top notch! Thank you again Chef's Table!!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mike and Becky are amazing! We were excited to try many different caterers but we made the fortunate mistake of trying them first and fell in love.

They were incredibly sweet and open to cooking to whatever we needed. They asked about our and our guests food preferences and if there were any restrictions or specific diets to keep in mind. They were super flexible and excited to try something different. They happened to have an agreement with our venue so we lucked out and opted for the "Garden's Menu" which included flatware, glasses, a few beverages, and on location service with an amazing staff.

We and our guests loved everything from the all the different appetizers to main courses. Becky was amazing in getting us both plates of food to ensure that we could eat while everyone was getting their plates from the buffet. Coming from food backgrounds ourselves, we were totally blown away by the food. Everything was cooked perfectly with locally sourced ingredients (some from the venue itself) and the menu was well put together. Definitely check them out.

Profile Picture Ali, 7/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, French, Italian

Becky, Mike, and their staff were incredible. My fiance and I went to a tasting at their Grover Beach location. The food was delicious and beautiful. We really also loved that they buy from local farmers and know where their food comes from. On our wedding day, the food was just as good as we remembered. So many guests wrote to us later about how great the food was! (Get the tri tip!!) In addition to their food being amazing, their service was impeccable. Becky was helpful and responsive in the time leading up to the wedding. On the day of, their staff were flexible, helping deal with some seat shuffling, and extra accommodating. I wish I could have thanked both Becky and Mike on the day of our wedding because it was truly wonderful.

Profile Picture Mercedes, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Mike, Becky, and Staff provided wonderful service at our 50th wedding anniversary celebration at our home in San Luis Obispo. Everyone was so professional from start to finish -pre-arrangments and site visit, set-up, layout and organization, delicious food and prompt delivery, courteous service, bartending and clean up. Couldn't have asked for more!! We can't thank Chef's Table Catering enough for making this memorable day perfect for us. We received many comments about how delicious the appetizers were and how thoughtful all the staff were. Margo Z

Profile Picture Margo, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Specialty Wine, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Chef's Table Catering exceeded our expectations!!!

Becky and Chef Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with. Incredibly personable and willing to customize the food for our wedding to what we wanted.

We asked them to create a Nachos Bar for our wedding appetizer. They had never done one before but were more than willing to try something new. The nachos were an absolute HIT! Our wedding guest absolutely loved the idea and they were so YUMMY!!! Everything was made by chef. The cheese sauce was amazing -- Chef's own creation. And the meat is premium and grounded by Chef himself. A huge plus in my eyes!

We had Chefs Table Catering do a family style meal, which I would highly recommend. Chefs Table Catering are truly professionals when it comes to scheduling when the food comes out without it being cold. Our dinner was served hot and never seemed rushed. Their staff was clean, professional, and respectful. Food was absolutely amazing and top notch.

Becky and Chef Mike were so thoughtful! They put aside appetizer food that was served to our guests, for my Groom and I. We didn't want to miss out on the appetizers because we were taking photos! We were SO hungry after the ceremony! So Becky invited us to take a moment before the reception and indulge in the food before returning to greet everyone. I was so incredibly thankful for that. What caterer goes out of their way to do such a thing?! Chefs Table Catering does.

Chefs Table Catering is professional is every way, quick to answer any questions, makes it a priority to have everything go smoothly, puts your needs first...I can't say enough about this catering company.

I WILL be using Chef Table Catering again. I truly enjoyed working with them. If you're looking for a catering company whom you can have complete confidence in, to know what they are doing, incredibly easy to work with, and serve great/fresh food, I HIGHLY recommend Chef's Table Catering.

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Server(s), American, Local, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast

Mike & Becky are awesome at what they do. The food was top notch and we are still receiving compliments from our guests about how great the food & service was. Some have even told us that it was the best food at a wedding they have ever had. I would highly recommend Chef's Table! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast

The food and service Becky and Mike delivered was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our wedding. All throughout the night and the following days we kept getting compliments on what great food we had our wedding. A highlight for me was definitely when my groom and I turned to each other and agreed how great our first dinner as newlywed was, my only regret was not being able to eat more ( my dress wouldn't allow it).

Becky and Mike you're the best!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Becky and Mike are amazing!!! After our taste test we knew we had to have them as our caterer. Their food is phenomenal. The sauces, the tri tip, the mac & cheese and everything in between was to die for me. My guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was. And to top it off, they were lifesavers when my rentals did not get delivered. Hiring them as my caterer was one of the best decision I made! #stellardreamteam

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Local, Vegetarian

Becky and Mike were unbelievably professional, prompt, courteous, and their food was delicious. Working with them was one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding. We met up for two different tastings to help us decide what we wanted on our menu, and they were willing to customize to our taste! (Creme brûlée bar anyone? Yes please!) The presentation of our buffet meal was beautiful, particularly the tri-tip arrangement! We got so many compliments on our food! We had been to so many weddings where the food was lackluster or cold, it was a weight off our shoulders knowing that ours would not only be flavorful, but also served beautifully, and still hot! We also got tons of compliments on the staff! The waiters and waitresses were on point, very polite, and made sure my guests had everything they could want. Becky was sweet enough to make sure I got a bite to eat in between the ceremony and our grand entrance which I was very grateful for and was much needed! Our vegetarian guests were blown away by the special meal prepared just for them, it was so yummy, many of our other guests wanted to try some too! We could not have picked a better caterer for our wedding! I can recommend Chef's Table to any bride and groom with 100% confidence that they will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American

Becky and Mike are amazing to work with! They were first recommended by my wedding planner. When we contacted them, they were quick to respond and very friendly. We have already decided on having a taco bar for our reception so they created an entire menu from appetizers to entries in a week and everything sounded amazing. The quote they gave was also very reasonable. They made an awesome menu tasting for us, and we absolutely loved everything! All of their foods, including the assorted salsa are home made. Our guests raved about the authenticity of the food -- our friend who is from Mexico even praised their food, especially the chili verde, which is my absolute favorite. They are also very accommodating to our vegetarian friends and made sure everything was prepared in a nut-free environment for our friends with allergies. Visual presentation was important to us and they made sure the serving station had the rustic yet classy look we liked. Becky and Mike are such good people and they are great at what they do. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Nan, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Mexican, Nut Free, Vegetarian

I can not say enough about Becky and Mike! Not only is their food amazing but they are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. The guests at my wedding are still talking about how good the food was. The best part was flaming donuts! One of the highlights of the night. Thank you Mike and Becky for making my wedding spectacular!

Profile Picture Starlynn, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews