Chef's Table Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Diane Married on 10/30/2021

Happy Family and Friends!

The food from Chef's Table Catering was one of the highlights of our special day! The team worked with us to ensure that all of our favorite flavors and foods would be included in the presentation to our guests, and they suggested extra touches and ideas that made the presentation and timing extra special. Definitely would use them again for another special event. Their reputation and experience did not disappoint!
    Krysta C. Married on 07/17/2021

10 Star Catering Company!

If I could give Chefs Table a 10 Star Review I would! Their customer service is one of a kind from start to finish. Becky and her talented Chef hubby, Mike are genuinely good people! They have a talented team of kind service staff that ensure every guest is well cared for throughout the entire event. The food is ALWAYS outstanding and accommodating to guest with dietary restrictions. I recommend Chef's Table to all my couples because their team never disappoints!
  • Mary
    Mary F. Married on 07/16/2021

The best wedding food & service ever!

We had decided to plan our wedding in 6 weeks. With this insane decision came worry of who would be able & available to make delicious food for 175 guests with such a last minute booking. Becky and Mike OUTDID themselves. They provided food for our rehearsal dinner, helping us choose Paella to help tie in our 6 months that we lived in Spain. On our wedding day they provided the tastiest appetizers and family style food while providing excellent and kind servers. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing our food was and that it was the best wedding food they had ever tried. Mike & Becky also hosted our next morning brunch, bringing amazing breakfast burritos and the tastiest bacon skewers for the Bloody Mary bar. On top of all of this Mike & Becky are truly the sweetest couple you could ever meet. They are top notch professionals that want to make your wedding day truly the best and easiest ( and of course tastiest) day of your lives. My husband and I cannot thank Mike & Becky for all of their help! We love you guys :)
    Holly S. Married on 07/10/2021

We loved working with Chef's Table!

When my husband and I were wedding planning last year, Chef's Table was recommended to us by our venue coordinator and our wedding planner! Becky was so easy to get in touch with, helpful throughout the planning process, and we knew right after the tasting that this was our caterer!
    All of the staff truly went above and beyond on our wedding day. They reserved passed appetizers for our bridal party while we were taking pictures during cocktail hour, made my husband and I our plates and served them directly to our sweetheart table, and packed us a cooler of leftovers for our weekend in Pismo. And our guests are still talking about the mac n cheese side dish. :) We cannot recommend Chef's Table enough for your wedding day!
    Michele C. Married on 04/10/2021

Highly recommend!

Mike and Becky are a dream to work with! Not only do they have some of the most delicious tasting food, that is home made with fresh ingredients, but they are some of the kindest people you will meet! They strive to give 110% in everything they do, and it shows! I am a local wedding planner and Chef's Table Catering is at the top of my recommended list! I know that when I recommend them to my clients, they will be getting delicious food and excellent service! You can not go wrong with Chef's Table!
    Robert Married on 11/14/2020

Professional, creative and wonderful food!

We had an event in The Central Valley and hired this catering company. Our entire experience was wonderful from the menu planning to the execution. The food was beautiful and tasted great. I would hire them again.
    Bh Married on 10/14/2020

Great Catering

Great caterers who serve with a smile on their faces. Scrumptious food prepared with love and kindness.
    A. Jofes Married on 06/02/2020

Excellent!

Mike and Becky did a great job, it’s was everything we asked for and more. Thank you to the entire Chefs Table Team!
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne Married on 11/03/2019

Incredible

Chef’s Table Catering deserves your special day or event and you will be absolutely satisfied! Becky is incredible and I’m so thankful for her. She was always so quick to respond to any of my emails and she answered every single question of mine without any hesitation. We met Becky at a vendor fair and the tastings that they had to offer solidified our yearning to book them for our special day. Our wedding tasting was all around incredible! They prepared a full meal with all of our selections and every single selection was just INCREDIBLE! Make sure you attend the tasting on an empty belly because you are going to want, and need, to try everything. We couldn’t wait to share with our guests. Becky and her staff were very attentive and professional at our wedding. And the food, oh the food, was so delicious! Our guests couldn’t get enough of it. Becky made a point to serve my husband and I a plate of appetizers and had our food plated for us, which such a great idea on her part. We are so incredibly grateful for Chef’s Table Catering and I hope that you waste no time booking them for your special day or any event for that matter!
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Food and Amazing People

I can’t say enough how happy we are that we had Mike and Becky as our caterers. Throughout the planning process, Becky was extremely responsive and kind. When we went to do a tasting, we were extremely pleased with the variety of flavors and delicious food that Mike was able to create! We were even able to request certain aspects of the meal to match elements of the foods that we had eaten on our travels. There were many aspects of travel and adventure at our wedding, and it was wonderful to be able to have the food be a part of this theme as well.

During the wedding, Becky checked in and continuously made us feel like our wedding was perfection. The serving staff was attentive, and checked in multiple times with us making sure that we got to eat all of the food that we were so excited about. To make sure that we got to say hi to everyone during dinner, we were served an appetizer platter, salads, and main courses, while the buffet was opening. We were so happy to get a chance to eat everything, which we seriously didn’t know if we were going to have time to do.

There was barely anything for us to take care of after the wedding because Chef’s Table had cleaned and put away so much for us.

So many people have complimented on the food! Thank you Becky, Mike, and everyone at Chef’s Table for creating such a delicious and memorable wedding meal and dining experience for us!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST Catering Team!!

From the minute we started working with Chef's Table we never looked back. We had the most incredible tasting with Mike & Becky and booked them right away! They are the sweetest couple who made you feel so special during the entire process!! They were responsive, easy to work with, professional and their food is DIVINE!! Many of our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Mike even created special al pastor taco appetizers (my husband's favorite!!). On our wedding day they went out of their way to make sure Austin and I tried all of the appetizers, we actually got to eat our meal (they served us first) and their team was attentive to the both of us throughout the entire evening.

From their presentation to their incredible team to their exceptional food, you will not find a better caterer than them!! Thank you Mike and Becky for helping make our wedding day the best day ever!!
  • Emma
    Emma H. Married on 06/29/2019

The Most Delicious Wedding Food Ever!

Chef's Table did the most fantastic job for our wedding! We did a Taco Bar and oh my goodness it was delicious. Their salsa's were some of the best I've ever had honestly and the meat was wonderfully flavored. We did a tasting with them before we hired them and they were so sweet and the food was incredible. It was so hard to choose what to serve because everything was so good! Mike makes the best sauces around. No matter what kind. Becky is the sweetest and made the planning process so easy! Their staff on the day of were very attentive and professional. I cannot recommend them enough! Anything you order from them will be delicious!
  • Leanne
    Leanne Married on 06/01/2019

They made it feel like it was OUR Dinner!

Becky and her team were amazing! They really made our wedding day ours! Becky made a point to make sure I got to try the Mac & Cheese appetizer even though we were busy with family photos after the ceremony! The servers were all so polite and on point! I truly appreciated everything and the food was remarkable! I had so many guests tell me it was so delicious! My husband and I were happy with our choice from the moment we did our tasting, we could tell they were a great fit and really made our special day ours!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 11/11/2018

Hire Chef's Table!!

Becky and Mike at Chef’s Table Catering were a dream to work with during our wedding process! After our tasting they worked with us and created a beautiful menu for our wedding. We had a plated dinner and their service was absolutely beautiful. The servers were all sinked as they served the tables! We had filet with butter poached shrimp and it was the most amazing filet I have ever tasted. Becky and Mike knew that we really loved their macaroni and cheese so they offered to make us a mac n cheese course. It was so delicious! Chef’s table was also able to accommodate the needs of our gluten free guests. Our meal was easily one of the highlights of our night! If you are looking for delicious food, the most amazing service, and a dream experience hire Chef’s Table!
    Mercedes Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Food and Service

You cannot go wrong with Chef's Table Catering, they catered my daughter's wedding on 10/20/18. The food, from the appetizers to the buffet style dinner it was absolutely delicious! Our guests said how much everything tasted so good and how they enjoyed it. The service was awesome also. Thank you so much!
    Pamela Married on 09/16/2018

Fantastic experience! Highly recommended!

It doesn't get any better than this! I don't write reviews as often as I should, but I would be remiss if I didn't let as many people as possible know how wonderful and amazing Becky and Mike at Chef's Table Catering are. From the moment we first met Becky and Mike, we knew they were the perfect match for us to cater our wedding on the Central Coast. They were so helpful in making our menu choices and gave us great ideas to go with our theme. I changed my mind a couple of times along the way, and Becky was nothing but patient and helpful. I had a special request recipe for one of the appetizers and Mike gladly accommodated me and made it to perfection! The set up was gorgeous, their staff is extremely professional, and everyone was very friendly. And, the prices are extremely reasonable as well. Bonus! I would highly recommend Chef's Table if you want delicious food, a wonderful staff, and a beautiful setting! Thank you Becky and Mike. You guys rock!
    Janelle H. Married on 09/15/2018

Food and Dessert was Amazing!

The food was to die for!!!! Everyone at our wedding raved about our food! And I cannot express how much we enjoyed the dessert! It was a show it itself! They fried the donuts in alcohol and topped it with amazing ice cream! The service was great and professional! Would love to use them for other events!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 08/11/2018
    Yum! Chef's Table was great to work with for our wedding. Multiple people have come up to me in the weeks following our wedding to let me know how delicious the food was. No joke - we've heard plaudits from all our guests!

Becky and Mike were great to work with. They put together a great tasting and are very collaborative in building the menu with you. They help you customize it to your tastes, but also tell you what does/doesn't work from their experience. Something unique that I really appreciated is that they plated a set of the passed apps and a full dinner plate for me and my groom. We actually were able to eat at the wedding because they were watching out for us!

We especially loved the tri-tip and highly recommend this selection to anyone using Chef's Table!
    Allison Married on 07/14/2018
    THE BEST!!! Whatever you do, hire Chef's Table for your wedding (or any special occasion). Thank you Becky, Mike & Team for making our wedding the best day ever. Chef's Table cares about you, your guests, and every detail of your wedding day. They provide the best service and I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Tracey
    Tracey Married on 07/14/2018

Show Stopping Experience

As a member of The SLO Wedding Planners and a local wedding planner, I can't thank Chef's Table Catering enough for creating a show stopper experience for our 7th annual fundraiser. Flaming donuts!! Yup, you heard that right! They're simply delicious, mouth watering and couldn't have been more perfect for our theme, Fire & Ice! Guests love the flaming donuts and the entire team at Chef's Table Catering!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 06/30/2018
    Everyone loved the food at our wedding and we are so happy we went with Chef's Table! We researched a lot of catering companies and Chef's table was definitely the most bang for your buck! We had a delicious tasting meeting with them, and the food at the wedding was just as yummy! I really wanted a massive cheese plate for cocktail hour and they certainly delivered! Their presentation and staff was also great. Would definitely recommend.
    Mel Married on 06/23/2018
    WOW!! Mike and Becky and the whole team at Chef's Table Catering went ABOVE & BEYOND in their service at our wedding! We could not have been happier with the friendliness of the staff, the dedication by Mike and Becky to help tie our evening together, and the INCREDIBLE tasting food!! When you have over half of your 150 wedding guests complimenting the food, you know they got it right! They took our desire for a casual taco bar to the next level and delivered something spectacular in every way. And don't even get me started on the Flaming Donuts of Death! If you don't want to have a traditional wedding cake at your wedding like us, then DEFINITELY order the Flaming Donuts of Death... they are in every way as awesome as they sound. Thank you Mike & Becky and team, for contributing to truly the most special day of our lives!
    Samantha Married on 06/09/2018
    Chef's Table Catering catered our wedding in June 2018. They did a wonderful job. My husband and I could not have been happier with the service they provided. We did buffet style and they met all our needs. We had three passed apps, meat, chicken, pasta, 2 different salads, seasonal veggies and garlic mash potatoes. The food was incredible. We had so many people come up to us and say how go the food is. Normally, food is not what you remember at weddings, but it was definitely on the list for us thanks to Mike and Becky and Chef's Table. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire them. They are the sweetest, very organized and easy to work with. They bought us a cooler to take left over food with us at the end of night. Who does that?! Mike and Becky do. They then sent us a thank you letter a week or two after our wedding. Hire them! You won't regret it. I will say they book fast, so book in advance. We booked them in January 2017 because they were already getting requests for 2018 events.
    Jillian Married on 05/26/2018
    I wish we could give Mike and Becky's team more than five stars! They are truly amazing, and one of the very best choices that my husband and I made for our wedding. We had a wedding of 250 people with different locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Mike and Becky worked with us from the very beginning to coordinate each location and the food we would need at each, and to make sure that our vision for our appetizers and dinner was met. I really wanted a big cheese plate at cocktail hour, and it was more beautiful and delicious than I could have ever imagined! We also did family style service at the suggestion of Becky, and it was a perfect suggestion that made our dinner that much more intimate and wonderful. They even came and found us on the dance floor to make sure we got some of our late night snacks! Everyone was served so fast, and people are still raving about how delicious our food was. If you are looking for the best (and most delicious) service in town, it does not get any better than Chef's Table Catering. They are so experienced, talented, and kind, and their attention to detail made our day smooth and perfect. I would choose them over and over again, and give my highest recommendation to anyone looking for exceptional catering!
    Tyler Married on 04/21/2018
    Chef's Table helped give us a first class wedding. Becky and her husband were incredibly flexible and helped us design the perfect menu. They are incredibly responsive. Becky typically responds same day to any emails. They also catered our rehearsal and were able to provide a completely different menu from the wedding itself. I would whole hardheartedly recommend Chefs table for anyone's wedding.