Chef's Table Catering Reviews

Chef's Table Catering 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Kuhlmann · Married on 11/11/2018

Hire Chef's Table!!

Becky and Mike at Chef’s Table Catering were a dream to work with during our wedding process! After our tasting they worked with us and created a beautiful menu for our wedding. We had a plated dinner and their service was absolutely beautiful. The servers were all sinked as they served the tables! We had filet with butter poached shrimp and it was the most amazing filet I have ever tasted. Becky and Mike knew that we really loved their macaroni and cheese so they offered to make us a mac n cheese course. It was so delicious! Chef’s table was also able to accommodate the needs of our gluten free guests. Our meal was easily one of the highlights of our night! If you are looking for delicious food, the most amazing service, and a dream experience hire Chef’s Table!

Mercedes · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Food and Service

You cannot go wrong with Chef's Table Catering, they catered my daughter's wedding on 10/20/18. The food, from the appetizers to the buffet style dinner it was absolutely delicious! Our guests said how much everything tasted so good and how they enjoyed it. The service was awesome also. Thank you so much!

Pamela · Married on 09/16/2018

Fantastic experience! Highly recommended!

It doesn't get any better than this! I don't write reviews as often as I should, but I would be remiss if I didn't let as many people as possible know how wonderful and amazing Becky and Mike at Chef's Table Catering are. From the moment we first met Becky and Mike, we knew they were the perfect match for us to cater our wedding on the Central Coast. They were so helpful in making our menu choices and gave us great ideas to go with our theme. I changed my mind a couple of times along the way, and Becky was nothing but patient and helpful. I had a special request recipe for one of the appetizers and Mike gladly accommodated me and made it to perfection! The set up was gorgeous, their staff is extremely professional, and everyone was very friendly. And, the prices are extremely reasonable as well. Bonus! I would highly recommend Chef's Table if you want delicious food, a wonderful staff, and a beautiful setting! Thank you Becky and Mike. You guys rock!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Yum! Chef's Table was great to work with for our wedding. Multiple people have come up to me in the weeks following our wedding to let me know how delicious the food was. No joke - we've heard plaudits from all our guests!

Becky and Mike were great to work with. They put together a great tasting and are very collaborative in building the menu with you. They help you customize it to your tastes, but also tell you what does/doesn't work from their experience. Something unique that I really appreciated is that they plated a set of the passed apps and a full dinner plate for me and my groom. We actually were able to eat at the wedding because they were watching out for us!

We especially loved the tri-tip and highly recommend this selection to anyone using Chef's Table!

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

THE BEST!!! Whatever you do, hire Chef's Table for your wedding (or any special occasion). Thank you Becky, Mike & Team for making our wedding the best day ever. Chef's Table cares about you, your guests, and every detail of your wedding day. They provide the best service and I cannot recommend them enough!

Monica · Married on 06/30/2018

Everyone loved the food at our wedding and we are so happy we went with Chef's Table! We researched a lot of catering companies and Chef's table was definitely the most bang for your buck! We had a delicious tasting meeting with them, and the food at the wedding was just as yummy! I really wanted a massive cheese plate for cocktail hour and they certainly delivered! Their presentation and staff was also great. Would definitely recommend.

Mel · Married on 06/23/2018

WOW!! Mike and Becky and the whole team at Chef's Table Catering went ABOVE & BEYOND in their service at our wedding! We could not have been happier with the friendliness of the staff, the dedication by Mike and Becky to help tie our evening together, and the INCREDIBLE tasting food!! When you have over half of your 150 wedding guests complimenting the food, you know they got it right! They took our desire for a casual taco bar to the next level and delivered something spectacular in every way. And don't even get me started on the Flaming Donuts of Death! If you don't want to have a traditional wedding cake at your wedding like us, then DEFINITELY order the Flaming Donuts of Death... they are in every way as awesome as they sound. Thank you Mike & Becky and team, for contributing to truly the most special day of our lives!

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Chef's Table Catering catered our wedding in June 2018. They did a wonderful job. My husband and I could not have been happier with the service they provided. We did buffet style and they met all our needs. We had three passed apps, meat, chicken, pasta, 2 different salads, seasonal veggies and garlic mash potatoes. The food was incredible. We had so many people come up to us and say how go the food is. Normally, food is not what you remember at weddings, but it was definitely on the list for us thanks to Mike and Becky and Chef's Table. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire them. They are the sweetest, very organized and easy to work with. They bought us a cooler to take left over food with us at the end of night. Who does that?! Mike and Becky do. They then sent us a thank you letter a week or two after our wedding. Hire them! You won't regret it. I will say they book fast, so book in advance. We booked them in January 2017 because they were already getting requests for 2018 events.

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2018

I wish we could give Mike and Becky's team more than five stars! They are truly amazing, and one of the very best choices that my husband and I made for our wedding. We had a wedding of 250 people with different locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Mike and Becky worked with us from the very beginning to coordinate each location and the food we would need at each, and to make sure that our vision for our appetizers and dinner was met. I really wanted a big cheese plate at cocktail hour, and it was more beautiful and delicious than I could have ever imagined! We also did family style service at the suggestion of Becky, and it was a perfect suggestion that made our dinner that much more intimate and wonderful. They even came and found us on the dance floor to make sure we got some of our late night snacks! Everyone was served so fast, and people are still raving about how delicious our food was. If you are looking for the best (and most delicious) service in town, it does not get any better than Chef's Table Catering. They are so experienced, talented, and kind, and their attention to detail made our day smooth and perfect. I would choose them over and over again, and give my highest recommendation to anyone looking for exceptional catering!

Tyler · Married on 04/21/2018

Chef's Table helped give us a first class wedding. Becky and her husband were incredibly flexible and helped us design the perfect menu. They are incredibly responsive. Becky typically responds same day to any emails. They also catered our rehearsal and were able to provide a completely different menu from the wedding itself. I would whole hardheartedly recommend Chefs table for anyone's wedding.

Joseph · Married on 12/29/2017

We had the pleasure of having Chef's Table cater our wedding reception this past weekend. Becky and Mike are absolutely spectacular! They worked with us to create the perfect, custom menu with all our favorite foods and everything was delicious! The sauces and sides all played well with the main entrees and the appetizers (shrimp, mango tostadas and mini ahi tacos) were to die for. Mike did an excellent job preparing a delicious meal and Becky was a gracious host who made us and our guests feel special. She would constantly check in on us to make sure we were doing alright, excellent service!

Originally we are from California but now we live in Philadelphia, so we wanted to tie in a west coast vs. east coast theme to our wedding. Chef's Table made that happen. They made us late night snacks consisting of carne asada tacos and Philly cheesesteaks. Both tasted authentic, and they even shipped in Amoroso's rolls (a local bakery in Philadelphia) for the cheesesteaks!

Thank you Becky and Mike for helping make our weekend memorable!

Meagan · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike and Becky from Chef's Table were an absolute dream to work with! From start to finish, everything was great! We sat down with them about a year before our wedding day to do a tasting and immediately knew we had found our caterer. Everything tasted phenomenal, and you could tell that they enjoy what they do. We didn't even contact any other caterers! They worked with us while we planned our wedding from out of town, and I never felt stressed about the planning process. They took the time to get to know us and our family so that they could create a unique menu that was perfect for us! Becky is so professional and friendly, and was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had, and she took the time to make sure that my husband and I had a chance to eat during our dinner. Mike is an amazing chef, and everything was delicious! We've received so many compliments about our wedding day food. Chef's Table provided a service beyond anything that we could have hoped for. We are so glad that we discovered Chef's Table and definitely recommend them for any catering needs!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Chef's Table Catering's reply:

Thank you Meagan and Chris! We loved creating a special menu that reflected the two of you! We loved being a part of your beautiful wedding and wish both of you all the best!

J · Married on 10/01/2017

Thank you so much for the delicious food prepared for our wedding! Our guests raved about how amazing the food was. You all went above and beyond to make out wedding so perfect! Thank You!

christina · Married on 09/30/2017

Mike and Becky were delightful from the first time we met with them. They had a wonderful selection of appetizers ready for us that we weren’t even expecting! They picked up on what we wanted immediately and they’re attention to detail was spot on! On the day of the wedding the food set up was simply beautiful and the comments from our guests were that the food was absolutely one of the best they had had at a wedding. Their menu is so diverse that it was nice not to have the usually tri-tip/chicken dinner, although that’s a great choice as well. The buffet line set out always tended to and then the cleanup was so professional. I would recommend Mike and Becky to anyone who wants their catering experience to be exciting, personal and beautifully executed! Thank you for such a special menu and your service was exceptional!
    Karen Andrews

Carla · Married on 08/26/2017

Becky and Mike were fantastic! Becky was always very responsive and helpful. On our wedding day, the food was great as well as the service. Many of our guests commented on how nice the staff were as well as the amazing food!

stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so lucky to have been able to book Chef's Table to caterer our Wedding! Becky and Mike are truly amazing. I asked for a taco bar and bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno for appetizers, everything else we left up to them, and they did not disappoint! We are so happy they were able to be a part of our big day. We received so many compliments on the food. WE LOVE BECKY, MIKE AND THEIR TEAM!

Chef's Table Catering 8
    Chef's Table Catering 14
    Chef's Table Catering 15
    Chef's Table Catering 16

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Becky and Mike from Chef's Table Catering are amazing! The food at my wedding was exquisite and the service was so friendly. My guests were raving about the food and their special donut dessert. They were able to accommodate some of our picky food preferences (tree nut-free wedding! and vegetarian bride) and a cake from a the Madonna Inn. We had family-style dinner service, which was a great way to bring our guests together and create a familial atmosphere. You won't regret working with them!

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

Chef's Table was an absolute dream to work with! Food was a very important decision to me and my husband and we knew that was wanted something unique. We had been to too many wedding with the same old food that we set out to find a catering company that was interesting, unique, and delicious -- and thats exactly what Chef's Table is! From the first time that we met Mike and Becky (husband and wife owners of Chef's table), they worked to get to know us and how they could create a menu that reflected us and our traditions/cultures. They created a completely unique menu for us that was filled with our family recipes -- to the point that we sent them an old family recipe that they recreated and tweaked to work perfectly for our wedding. We honestly couldn't have asked for better caterers. They took such an interest in getting to know us and our families in a way that they became part of our wedding rather than simply making food and leaving. Becky is so professional and responsive and took the time and care to answer all of our questions and needs and Mike is such an amazing chef and completely delivered on every single piece of food that was served. All of our guests complimented us on how good the food was and loved the family style service, which fit in perfectly with the relaxed by elegant vibe of our wedding. Best of all, they served an amazing fire and ice donut dessert that our guests were literally lining up to get seconds of! Chef's table provides a service beyond anything else we could have imagined, with a level of professionalism paired with a comfort and familiarity that is so essential to a wonderful wedding day. We are so glad that we came across Chef's Table and we would absolutely recommend them for any catering needs!!

m · Married on 11/21/2016

Great service, great food!! They were very professional from start to finish. I would recommend Chef's Table to other brides.

Krista · Married on 10/22/2016

Wow, what an amazing catering service and people! Mike and Becky are miracle workers! Their food not only was displayed so elegantly, it tasted amazing! Their chicken cut like butter! The groom and I were treated so special and always had a drink in front of us! Not only were Mike and Becky so kind, their staff was just as friendly! They all looked so happy to be there that it made the event top notch! Thank you again Chef's Table!!

Ali · Married on 07/17/2016

Mike and Becky are amazing! We were excited to try many different caterers but we made the fortunate mistake of trying them first and fell in love.

They were incredibly sweet and open to cooking to whatever we needed. They asked about our and our guests food preferences and if there were any restrictions or specific diets to keep in mind. They were super flexible and excited to try something different. They happened to have an agreement with our venue so we lucked out and opted for the "Garden's Menu" which included flatware, glasses, a few beverages, and on location service with an amazing staff.

We and our guests loved everything from the all the different appetizers to main courses. Becky was amazing in getting us both plates of food to ensure that we could eat while everyone was getting their plates from the buffet. Coming from food backgrounds ourselves, we were totally blown away by the food. Everything was cooked perfectly with locally sourced ingredients (some from the venue itself) and the menu was well put together. Definitely check them out.

Becky, Mike, and their staff were incredible. My fiance and I went to a tasting at their Grover Beach location. The food was delicious and beautiful. We really also loved that they buy from local farmers and know where their food comes from. On our wedding day, the food was just as good as we remembered. So many guests wrote to us later about how great the food was! (Get the tri tip!!) In addition to their food being amazing, their service was impeccable. Becky was helpful and responsive in the time leading up to the wedding. On the day of, their staff were flexible, helping deal with some seat shuffling, and extra accommodating. I wish I could have thanked both Becky and Mike on the day of our wedding because it was truly wonderful.

Margo · Married on 04/24/2016

Mike, Becky, and Staff provided wonderful service at our 50th wedding anniversary celebration at our home in San Luis Obispo. Everyone was so professional from start to finish -pre-arrangments and site visit, set-up, layout and organization, delicious food and prompt delivery, courteous service, bartending and clean up. Couldn't have asked for more!! We can't thank Chef's Table Catering enough for making this memorable day perfect for us. We received many comments about how delicious the appetizers were and how thoughtful all the staff were. Margo Z

Marissa · Married on 11/14/2015

Chef's Table Catering exceeded our expectations!!!

Becky and Chef Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with. Incredibly personable and willing to customize the food for our wedding to what we wanted.

We asked them to create a Nachos Bar for our wedding appetizer. They had never done one before but were more than willing to try something new. The nachos were an absolute HIT! Our wedding guest absolutely loved the idea and they were so YUMMY!!! Everything was made by chef. The cheese sauce was amazing -- Chef's own creation. And the meat is premium and grounded by Chef himself. A huge plus in my eyes!

We had Chefs Table Catering do a family style meal, which I would highly recommend. Chefs Table Catering are truly professionals when it comes to scheduling when the food comes out without it being cold. Our dinner was served hot and never seemed rushed. Their staff was clean, professional, and respectful. Food was absolutely amazing and top notch.

Becky and Chef Mike were so thoughtful! They put aside appetizer food that was served to our guests, for my Groom and I. We didn't want to miss out on the appetizers because we were taking photos! We were SO hungry after the ceremony! So Becky invited us to take a moment before the reception and indulge in the food before returning to greet everyone. I was so incredibly thankful for that. What caterer goes out of their way to do such a thing?! Chefs Table Catering does.

Chefs Table Catering is professional is every way, quick to answer any questions, makes it a priority to have everything go smoothly, puts your needs first...I can't say enough about this catering company.

I WILL be using Chef Table Catering again. I truly enjoyed working with them. If you're looking for a catering company whom you can have complete confidence in, to know what they are doing, incredibly easy to work with, and serve great/fresh food, I HIGHLY recommend Chef's Table Catering.