Chef Jeff Catering Reviews

12 | Minneapolis, MN

12 Reviews for Chef Jeff Catering

• Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Helpful Advice for planning our event

Chef Jack's was extremely helpful during our catering research process. Their food was delicious and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 10/05/2019

Feeding the guests was easy.

Chef Jeff was great. From the very beginning, they were easy to work with and flexible. We wanted to have a baked potato bar and they made it happen. The day of the event they made everything go smoothly, I got to enjoy the day and never had to worry.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • JoAnn

JoAnn Bruhn · Married on 09/08/2019

Chef Jeff Catering Kudos

We are so pleased with Chef Jeff Catering. They are all heart and soul! We love their mission! The food was delicious and affordable and the servers were very professional and yet very personable. The best caterer in the Twin cities area!

Sent on 09/17/2019

sierra · Married on 09/22/2018

5 Stars
    Chef Jeff catering is an amazing family run business that made our wedding easier than we imagined. The entire process from the tasting, to the day of was absolutely amazing! They worked with our venue restrictions without hesitation, Every questions we had was answered in a timely manner! The food was delicious, this is one of the first catered events we have been to where the chicken was not over cooked! I 100% recommend them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Chef Jeff Catering's reply:

Thank you Sierra! We had a blast catering you and Trent's reception this past weekend. You were such a great client to work with and we are happy that you enjoyed the meal!

Judy · Married on 09/01/2018

Very good food. The service was quietly efficient. I will definitely use them again if the need arises and also recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 09/24/2018

melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Being the mother of the groom can be a frantic job, when I first spoke with Amber I knew I had chosen the right cater! We were short on time and Amber had it all under control. Our guests sat down to a elegant table setting and wonderful meal! The night was special and definitely a night to remember!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Steve and Connie · Married on 10/28/2017

This was our third time using Chef Jeff—and as always our experience was PERFECT! People are still talking about the most tasty (and good smelling) food, as well as kindness, efficiency and helpfulness of the serving staff. One guest said, “I don’t think I’ve every had such delicious beef.” We were thrilled the one server knew how to cut decorated cakes to ensure everyone was served. From the first moment of planning to the clean kitchen space they left, this was a most positive, and need I say it again, PERFECT, experience. We will use Chef Jeff again and we know that many of our anniversary party guests took his business card.

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/01/2017

Chef Jeff and his team are fabulous! We booked a tasting with Chef Jeff while preparing for our wedding. We got to try each item that we were interested in, and each exceeded our expectations. Presentation was charming and the taste was top notch with a scratch cooked feel; we knew we needed Chef Jeff at our wedding. We were equally taken by their story and how they give back to the Minneapolis community. It was clear that Chef Jeff is passionate about he does and it was apparent both in conversation and in the food. Going home with some for later was a great touch. We look forward to knowing that our guests will enjoy a tasty and filling meal at our heavy appetizer cocktail wedding this summer -- at an affordable rate!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Maria · Married on 08/18/2017

We hired Chef Jeff and his daughter Amber for our sons grooms dinner at our home. The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable! All our guests commented on the quality of both! Would hire them in the future without hesitation!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Erin · Married on 08/24/2018

Amber, Chef Jeff and the team are awesome. They were more than willing to work with my ideas and had fun with brainstorming with me. The day after our party / reception I went into my kitchen / dining area and one never would have guessed we'd entertained 150+ people the night before. My kitchen was spotless and everything was back in its place. I can't wait to book them again.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

3.5

Chef Jeff and the team were fantastic! Amber was accommodating to our dietary requests for gluten free menu and also made a few special meals for family with other needs. They went above and beyond to make the reception set up easy. The food was delicious!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Christa · Married on 09/24/2016

Chef Jeff helped to make our dream of having a heavy appetizer buffet for our dinner at our wedding, a reality. We were so grateful for all the yummy options that we were able to have for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 05/02/2017