66 Reviews for Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc.

Delivery (3)
Lactose Free (1)
Organic (1)
Vegan (1)
31 Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc. Reviews

My daughter (the bride ) works in food sales. Her expectations were very high not only for the for quality of food but also presentation . Chef Hosch exceeded in both areas. The food was delious and beautifully presented. Chef patiently listened to the brides numerous ideas and helped keep her on track. I would definitely recommend him for all your catering needs. If you have a vsion he will deliver.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! He catered both our welcome BBQ (100 guests) and our wedding night the next day (150 guests) and everything was perfect! From our first tasting, Chef Hosch and Ann were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The food was EXCELLENT! Thanks, Chef!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef and Ann did an amazing job with everything at my wedding. Our generator decided to not work so instead of getting worked up Chef was calm and simply borrowed a plug from our DJ to cook our food, which came out delicious and hot. All of my guests loved the food.

Profile Picture Stefani, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch and Ann were wonderful to work with and the food was amazing! They really work with you ahead of time to create a menu exactly how you want it and within your budget and they work with you the whole way leading up until the wedding to make sure everything is in order. During the wedding Ann really went out of her way to cater to my husband and I and make sure we had everything we needed. They are the sweetest people, truly talented, and so amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We did a buffet style for our wedding. We had 130 guests and the food was still warm and delicious for the last tables to get theirs. Everyone was ranting about how delicious and professional they were.

Profile Picture Codi, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was delicious. The service was amazing. All my guest were very pleased with the service and food. " best wedding food I've ever had" from many.

Profile Picture User5324154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was wonderful, can't Thank a you enough!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am president of the Williamsport Community Concert Association. Chef Hosch caters all the meals for our musical artists who perform at the CAC. He is excellent! Always reliable. All of our artists have raved about the quality and the quantity of the food and the presentation. The last group from England said that their cake was the best they had eaten in America, and they have toured here for 16 years! (I had to put a wedding date as opposed to a concert date in to have my review go through.)

Profile Picture User6254609, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dessert, Plated, American, Italian, Mediterranean

FABULOUS!!!!! Every guest said it was THE BEST wedding/event food they have ever had. Chef is laid back, fun and professional.

The appetizer table was a big hit as well as the entrees.

I hope I have the opportunity to use him again for a different event.

Would recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, American

Chef Hosch and Ann catered both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. They did a phenomenal job. People are still raving about the pasta bar we did for the rehearsal dinner (especially the shirmp)! The food at the wedding was so tasty (you have to try the "marry me" bacon), served hot, and quickly! We also had our desserts and cake done with them - and all were a great success. We had excellent communication through the entire planning process and the end result was amazing!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef and Anne services were great! Their staff was very pleasant and very attentive at my wedding. Everyone talked about how great the food was and I know Chef takes a lot of pride in the food he prepares.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch and Ann are truly the best. Once I had met them and discussed the catering needs of my wedding I knew this was one part of the wedding I would not have to worry about. They are professional, efficient and genuinely great people. I could not have asked for better food or service. Their staff was excellent and very courteous to my guests. Everyone keeps ranting and raving about the food that was served at my wedding. They cannot believe the Chef was able to make such a five star meal from his portable kitchen. I still get compliments to this day of how good the food tasted and how well the food presentation was done. If you live in the serving area of Chef Hosch I highly recommend them for your catering needs.

Profile Picture Judy, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch & Anne were wonderful to work with, completely professional and the food exceeded my expectations. Everyone at my wedding raved about the food! Excellent!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Unbelievable, delicious food and presentation!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food and service was wonderful.

Profile Picture User5269396, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Fantastic food and great to work with !

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch and Ann Catering were so amazing. The food was out of this world. They made sure everything was perfect and it was!!!! Love them!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The most lovely and delicious appetizer table. People loved it. Guests were still talking about it the following day. The buffet dinner was excellent. These are incredibly easy people to work with. They responded quickly to any questions during the whole planning process. It was seamless.

Profile Picture Rosaria, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch and Ann made our day extra special. They cooked THE best food I've ever had at a wedding (I was a bridesmaid in 2 earlier this year and have attended a handful as a guest). All the food was hot, meats were moist (not dried out and over cooked) and the potatoes and pasta were spot on. Everything was packed with flavor and served with perfect timing. We had our reception as a buffet style and they were on top of refilling dishes as needed. All the food was exactly as we had discussed and our guests were full and happy! Everyone raved about their food all night long. The staff was friendly, considerate and eager to help!!

What was awesome about Chef Hosch and Ann was that they did not have a menu to pick from, but rather you were able to talk with them about what you envisioned and they made it happen! With them whatever you dream, they can and will achieve!!

One of the nicest things, was that their staff shirts are purple and yellow - which were our wedding colors! They said that they planned on wearing their usual white which would be more formal, but when I asked about them wearing the colored polo shirts to match our reception decor, they were more than willing to find enough shirts for their staff.

They were quick with responses to questions, and open to any and all ideas we had. They went above and beyond our expectations. We were very worried about choosing a caterer in the beginning and I stressed over every detail, but once the wedding got closer, I knew that we were in good hands and could not have asked for a better team!! LOVED WORKING WITH CHEF HOSCH!!!!

Profile Picture User3392306, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

As true food lovers in planning our wedding, we wanted to make sure we had a caterer that provided food that not only pleased the crowd, but that truly impressed... Not for how fancy it was, but because of how fresh, delicious, and memorable the meal and apps would be. Our guests gave us more compliments on the food at our wedding than any other aspect of the day! Every request that we had, Chef & Ann were there to accommodate, sharing their years of experience and joy in making amazing food to ensure that we were completely satisfied, and full to our hear's content. Their attention to detail in planning, preparing, and serving each course of the meal was second to none. Chef Hosch and Ann Catering provides thoughtful, fresh, local, DELICIOUS food that will surely make your wedding day extraordinary. We couldn't be more pleased!!!

Profile Picture Holly & Thad, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely fabulous food, prepared as described, and presented beautifully !!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding day was Perfect, and we were thrilled to have Chef Hosch be apart of it. We did have some severe food allergy concerns with a few of our guests, and Chef was able to not only accommodate - but blow us away with the brunch. The uniqueness of a food truck caterer was exactly what we needed for an outdoor wedding, and we didn't have to sacrifice the quality of the meal! All of our guests were thrilled with the delicious brunch, and we're still hearing compliments.

Profile Picture Sharyn, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you want absolutely awesome food and a personable professional caterer, Chef Hosch & Ann Catering is who you want. We told them what we wanted... he came up with ideas and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted and more! Truly an excellent experience!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Hosch doesn't give you a menu to pick and choose from. DON'T BE SCARED if you aren't used to this approach. Instead Chef will sit down with you talk about your budget and how you envision your day, your taste in food, and how to encompass that all into one amazing meal. We received so many compliments on our food at the wedding, that I really think it was a star of the show. The best part is Chef prepares the meal on location in his fabulous mobile commercial kitchen. That means the food wasn't cooked and sitting in hot boxes for hours. And that means the taste is of the highest quality. One of our vegetarian guest even commented that it was the best vegetarian meal she has had at a wedding ever. I loved that Chef seeks out local and seasonal products as much as possible. And he is so flexible to your ideas. You and your guests won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Judy, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews