Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc. Reviews

68 | Williamsport, PA

68 Reviews for Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc.

• Kathy

Kathy · Getting married on 10/10/2020

My daughter (the bride ) works in food sales. Her expectations were very high not only for the for quality of food but also presentation . Chef Hosch exceeded in both areas. The food was delious and beautifully presented. Chef patiently listened to the brides numerous ideas and helped keep her on track. I would definitely recommend him for all your catering needs. If you have a vsion he will deliver.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Kathy! We loved bringing Cristin's vision into food for her.

Tasha Troutman · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceeded all expectations!

My husband and I knew when we started planning our wedding that the main focus would be food. We are foodies and it was important to us that our guest would experience something other then the "typical wedding" food. Chef Hosch, Danielle and staff were amazing! They are so easy to work with in the planning process. The day of the wedding was very stress free because came in and handled everything, I didn't have to worry about a thing. My guests are still raving about the taste and presentation of the food, no one left hungry!

Tracey · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent experience

Chef Hosch and Chef Dani made our wedding experience everything we dreamed of. The food was fantastic and all of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food. Chef Hosch’s venue, the Carriage House was perfect for our day. We had both the wedding ceremony and our reception there. They accommodated every request, even made a last minute birthday cake for my father in law. We made a great decision choosing Chef and he made our day one we will remember forever.

Matthew · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Chef Hosch and Dani was a great experience and the food prepared for the wedding was excellent, everyone commented on how good the salmon and rice were. We were tweaking the menu for a few months leading up to the wedding. Chefs Hosch and Dani were willing to discuss and provide input, they were always available via phone. On the day of the wedding we had a number of weather and logistic curve balls that the Chefs were able to roll with and deliver an excellent meal and presentation with stations setup throughout the venue. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a wholesome menu, prepared with quality ingredients, a responsible staff, and plenty of leftovers for the after-party!

• U

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Chef Hosch was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! He catered both our welcome BBQ (100 guests) and our wedding night the next day (150 guests) and everything was perfect! From our first tasting, Chef Hosch and Ann were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The food was EXCELLENT! Thanks, Chef!

• Stefani

Stefani · Married on 06/10/2017

Chef and Ann did an amazing job with everything at my wedding. Our generator decided to not work so instead of getting worked up Chef was calm and simply borrowed a plug from our DJ to cook our food, which came out delicious and hot. All of my guests loved the food.

Sent on 06/11/2017

That you, Stef!

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Chef Hosch and Ann were wonderful to work with and the food was amazing! They really work with you ahead of time to create a menu exactly how you want it and within your budget and they work with you the whole way leading up until the wedding to make sure everything is in order. During the wedding Ann really went out of her way to cater to my husband and I and make sure we had everything we needed. They are the sweetest people, truly talented, and so amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event!

• Codi Lee.

Codi · Married on 05/28/2016

We did a buffet style for our wedding. We had 130 guests and the food was still warm and delicious for the last tables to get theirs. Everyone was ranting about how delicious and professional they were.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Thank you, Codi!

The food was delicious. The service was amazing. All my guest were very pleased with the service and food. " best wedding food I've ever had" from many.

Rachel · Married on 05/13/2016

Everything was wonderful, can't Thank a you enough!

I am president of the Williamsport Community Concert Association. Chef Hosch caters all the meals for our musical artists who perform at the CAC. He is excellent! Always reliable. All of our artists have raved about the quality and the quantity of the food and the presentation. The last group from England said that their cake was the best they had eaten in America, and they have toured here for 16 years! (I had to put a wedding date as opposed to a concert date in to have my review go through.)

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2015

FABULOUS!!!!! Every guest said it was THE BEST wedding/event food they have ever had. Chef is laid back, fun and professional.

The appetizer table was a big hit as well as the entrees.

I hope I have the opportunity to use him again for a different event.

Would recommend to anyone!!

Kristin · Married on 10/10/2015

Chef Hosch and Ann catered both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. They did a phenomenal job. People are still raving about the pasta bar we did for the rehearsal dinner (especially the shirmp)! The food at the wedding was so tasty (you have to try the "marry me" bacon), served hot, and quickly! We also had our desserts and cake done with them - and all were a great success. We had excellent communication through the entire planning process and the end result was amazing!

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2015

Chef and Anne services were great! Their staff was very pleasant and very attentive at my wedding. Everyone talked about how great the food was and I know Chef takes a lot of pride in the food he prepares.

Judy · Married on 09/19/2015

Chef Hosch and Ann are truly the best. Once I had met them and discussed the catering needs of my wedding I knew this was one part of the wedding I would not have to worry about. They are professional, efficient and genuinely great people. I could not have asked for better food or service. Their staff was excellent and very courteous to my guests. Everyone keeps ranting and raving about the food that was served at my wedding. They cannot believe the Chef was able to make such a five star meal from his portable kitchen. I still get compliments to this day of how good the food tasted and how well the food presentation was done. If you live in the serving area of Chef Hosch I highly recommend them for your catering needs.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Judy. We enjoyed working with you and Gary and are pleased that your guests were so complimentary!

Mary · Married on 09/05/2015

Chef Hosch & Anne were wonderful to work with, completely professional and the food exceeded my expectations. Everyone at my wedding raved about the food! Excellent!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Mary. It was our privilege to work with you!

Beth · Married on 07/11/2015

Unbelievable, delicious food and presentation!!!

The food and service was wonderful.

Kristen · Married on 07/11/2015

Fantastic food and great to work with !

Lindsay · Married on 06/27/2015

Chef Hosch and Ann Catering were so amazing. The food was out of this world. They made sure everything was perfect and it was!!!! Love them!!!!

Rosaria · Married on 04/25/2015

The most lovely and delicious appetizer table. People loved it. Guests were still talking about it the following day. The buffet dinner was excellent. These are incredibly easy people to work with. They responded quickly to any questions during the whole planning process. It was seamless.

Chef Hosch and Ann made our day extra special. They cooked THE best food I've ever had at a wedding (I was a bridesmaid in 2 earlier this year and have attended a handful as a guest). All the food was hot, meats were moist (not dried out and over cooked) and the potatoes and pasta were spot on. Everything was packed with flavor and served with perfect timing. We had our reception as a buffet style and they were on top of refilling dishes as needed. All the food was exactly as we had discussed and our guests were full and happy! Everyone raved about their food all night long. The staff was friendly, considerate and eager to help!!

What was awesome about Chef Hosch and Ann was that they did not have a menu to pick from, but rather you were able to talk with them about what you envisioned and they made it happen! With them whatever you dream, they can and will achieve!!

One of the nicest things, was that their staff shirts are purple and yellow - which were our wedding colors! They said that they planned on wearing their usual white which would be more formal, but when I asked about them wearing the colored polo shirts to match our reception decor, they were more than willing to find enough shirts for their staff.

They were quick with responses to questions, and open to any and all ideas we had. They went above and beyond our expectations. We were very worried about choosing a caterer in the beginning and I stressed over every detail, but once the wedding got closer, I knew that we were in good hands and could not have asked for a better team!! LOVED WORKING WITH CHEF HOSCH!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Chef Hosch & Ann Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Lindsey! We loved working with you and Nick also :-)

Holly & Thad · Married on 10/04/2014

As true food lovers in planning our wedding, we wanted to make sure we had a caterer that provided food that not only pleased the crowd, but that truly impressed... Not for how fancy it was, but because of how fresh, delicious, and memorable the meal and apps would be. Our guests gave us more compliments on the food at our wedding than any other aspect of the day! Every request that we had, Chef & Ann were there to accommodate, sharing their years of experience and joy in making amazing food to ensure that we were completely satisfied, and full to our hear's content. Their attention to detail in planning, preparing, and serving each course of the meal was second to none. Chef Hosch and Ann Catering provides thoughtful, fresh, local, DELICIOUS food that will surely make your wedding day extraordinary. We couldn't be more pleased!!!

Maria · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely fabulous food, prepared as described, and presented beautifully !!!!!!!!