Chef Gina's Bakeshop Reviews

9 | Akron, OH

9 Reviews for Chef Gina's Bakeshop

Kirstin · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Professional, friendly & delicious!

Chef Gina was such a pleasure to work with. When we had to arrange a backup plan for our wedding due to covid she was so accommodating & made us a delicious & beautiful cake. She communicated quickly & always doubled checked everything to make sure we were 100% satisfied. I was so happy with everything that I also got some macaroons to take on our honeymoon & later ordered a birthday cake from her for a friend. I highly recommend her for any of your cake/dessert needs.

• Bambi

Bambi G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing wedding cake

Gina exceeded my expectations w our wedding cake. It was absolutely perfect and so delicious , we had no cake to save at the end of our wedding reception bc it was so good, so we will be ordering a smaller version every year to celebrate our anniversary!

Ariana B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding cake

Gina was very professional and answered all my questions. My wedding my cake was not something I had to worry about on my big day, it was delivered and set up by the time I got to the reception. My cake looked amazing and tasted even better ! I bought a 3 tier and had no left overs because everyone loved it !

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing service! Highly recommend.

Gina was amazing! Well-priced, responsive, flexible and professional service. The cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! Will be sure to contact her for any future needs!

Kathryn W. · Married on 02/28/2020

Yummy & Delicious

Everything Gina makes is delicious and super cute. We had so many compliments on the cookies at the wedding. They were definitely the best sugar cookies I’ve ever had.

• Alana

Alana · Married on 10/26/2019

Compassionate, Creative, Delicious!

Gina is an amazing baker who listened to all our wants and needs and brought that vision to life!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Jordan D. · Married on 10/18/2019

Delicious & Beautiful

The design of this cake was exactly what I was imagining. It was absolutely beautiful, full of greenery and gold flakes. Not to mention, it also tasted incredible. There were many different flavors and fillings to choose from and you could choose multiple different ones. Gina was so kind and also delivered the cake the day of the wedding! It was reasonably priced too. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 09/09/2017

Groom’s Cake

I hired Chef Gina to make my husband’s grooms cake and she exceeded my expectations. She made my vision come true and my husband absolutely loved it. Had my husband grandma not already paid for our wedding cake as a wedding gift, I would have had Chef Gina make that as well.

Sent on 03/30/2021

E. Nielsen · Married on 10/10/2020

A pleasure to work with

In 2020 i was searching for a wedding cake for my wedding on October 10, 2020. I first found out about Gina Giampietro through a friend of mine. Gina was absolutely amazing. She was so workable about what I was envisioning and so easy to talk with because you could text her and she would get right back to you.

I had a beautiful wedding cake and her delicious macarons. The macarons were pre-packaged and were set at each place setting for our guests. The cake was a two tier cake for just enough for out wedding party and our family as the guests received a sheet cake from the kitchen. My family is still talking about the cake and how delicious it was.

Sent on 04/02/2021