Chef Alan Bergman Catering Reviews

12 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

12 Reviews for Chef Alan Bergman Catering

• Stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

Alan and his team catered my daughters engagement party and all I can say is they are amazing. The preparation and presentation and food were of top quality, inventive and plentiful. They were great to work with and I can’t wait to use them again.

Gail · Married on 01/17/2019

Good food. Excellent value.

We got the penne a la vodka with shrimp. The shrimp was delicious and plentiful. Excellent value.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Sandi Meyer · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience!

Great food and service....Would use them again!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Liliana

Liliana J. Popp · Married on 12/01/2018

It was a dream come true... My fairy tale

IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE... I LIVED MY FAIRY TALE. THANK YOU TEAM CHEF ALAN BERGMAN FOR YOUR EXCELLENCE

Sent on 09/27/2019

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

Alan and his crew are just amazing! The nicest group of people! Best food and presentation!! Would highly highly recommend them for all occasions!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jill · Married on 09/22/2018

I used Alan Bergam Catering company for two luncheons for a weekend event. Both Saturday lunch and Sunday brunch/lunch were a success! I was complimented on the food by several of the guests. The service was great and I was so pleased with both events! Thank you for two great catered events in one weekend.

Dawn · Married on 04/12/2018

I had a dinner Party for my husbands 55th Birthday. It turned out amazing. The food and service were wonderful. I definately would Use them again

Ken Di Genova · Married on 08/07/2017

Best Caters Ever

Was referred the Alan Bergman Catering by a friend of my brother. Talking to Ross from start to end of our wedding was one of least stressed things we had to deal with. From selections from appetizers to main course....WOW. Ross truly knew how to be professional and very understanding of our needs and wants.
    We sampled our menu at their Davie office. Clean and was very impressed with presentation and quality of our selection.
    At the hall his help set up the tables and they could not have been more polite, professionally dressed, clean appearance and so helpful with our decorators. His wait staff was from passing appetizers to clearing the tables were the best you could have wanted.
    Ross was so helpful from beginning, during, and after. Always checking with us to be sure we were pleased and our needs were meet thru our special day.
    Rest a sured working with Ross and Alan you will be very happy with all of your needs being meet and exceeded.
    Ken DiGenova

Sent on 01/10/2019

jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

Chef Alan and his staff were top notch. The food was delicious and the presentation of every dish was gorgeously displayed. We will definitely hire Chef Alan again.

Beth · Married on 10/17/2015

Best Caterer!!!

I have had the privilege of using Chef Bergman and staff on two different occasions. The customer service I received was by far the best I have ever experienced. They are creative and always have met my needs. The food is amazingly delicious. Every item was displayed like a piece of artwork. Beautiful to look at and even better to eat.
    Our company raved about the food on both occasions!!! They still talk about it.
    Chef Bergman is the only caterer to go use!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Bambi · Married on 07/11/2015

Exceptional Caterer

We have you Chef Alan On multiple occasions and have been Jan impressed each time. We have hosted baby showers, bridal showers, an engagement party and smaller family gatherings And have never been disappointed. Food is delicious, the presentation is outstanding and the service is extremely professional and friendly.

Sent on 01/15/2019

SPAM ACCOUNT · Married on 01/01/2014

Intimate 70th Birthday

This team is stellar! Everything from our first contact to the last bite was fabulous. They were very responsive and the food was delicious! Our guests for our party were impressed on all levels.

Sent on 01/15/2019