Chef Adair Catering & Private Chef Reviews

6 | Cotati, CA

6 Reviews for Chef Adair Catering & Private Chef

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

cliff · Married on 05/15/2010

Chef Adair took care of all the details after listening and understanding all we wanted. Our small wedding dinner party (22) were very impressed with the fantastic meal and with the presentation. The chief made it a memorable event and I highly recommend him for all your special occasions.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Ruth · Married on 10/11/2008

Chef Adair was a pleasure to work with! He is very enthusiastic about he does! We had a small event (he does very large as well) and he took away a lot of the worry and stress. He offered off-the-menu items and allowed me to choose whatever I wanted from his website menu. He was very prompt and thorough with responses and feedback, as well as providing details for our special day. I was very comfortable working with him. I would highly recommend Chef Adair for his professionalism, understanding, warm personality, and amazing menu!

Sent on 10/17/2008

Chef Adair Catering & Private Chef's reply:

Thank you very much!

Garrett

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2007

Chef Adair Catering and private Chef is just what they say they are. Their catering is great and we had a team of chefs personally for our event, great cuisine.
    From the tasting to the last dance Garret was involved and/or his event manager Martha.
    Every phone call was returned within 24 hours if not answered immediately, in fact I had Garret's cell on speed dial-- he he! Their continued support was not "un-noticed". I should of reviewed sooner but, I was just made aware of this site. I do recommend -- who I call "my caterer and private chef" Chef Adair catering....Thanks Chef!

Sent on 10/26/2008

Jeffrey · Married on 07/15/2005

How can I praise Chef Adair enough for the down to earth, attentive, professional service that he gave to my wife and me for our Marriage Celebration Party? We had very unusual needs and requests, and he met the challenges and then some. He made us feel special, and anything we wanted, he made happen without blinking. We are now talking about planning my 50th Birthday Party, and the first thing my wife and I decided was: "Let's call Chef Adair and get him signed up for the date!"

Sent on 02/07/2011

Patrick · Married on 07/18/2008

Let's start with awesome! We had a small wedding dinner in our home with Hor d' oeuvres followed by a 5 course meal. awesome after awesome. We were married then came back to a staffed hor d'oeuvre party with a wine bar for our guest. The food was just perfect. After an hour or so we were called to dinner and we were met by the chef and waitress whom began telling us about our dinner. after each course I literally was in heaven the food got better and better. My favorite was the duck confit and the terrine w/ shrimp. they are every bit worth the cost. Fun, energizing and pro's through and through...................!

Sent on 10/25/2008

Lawrence · Married on 07/03/2006

Garrett worked with our family for a few months to ensure the menu and the arrangements would be exactly what we wanted. The food was creative and first-rate, as we expected. But most important was that he was very easy to work with, and was willing to spend the time to listen to his customers throughout the process. With all the inevitable stresses and problems that pop up with putting on a wedding in an outdoor location, it was a relief to know that the food was going to be one area with no worries. I am happy to recommend Chef Adair to anyone looking for a wedding caterer.

Sent on 06/12/2010