Cheekadee Makeup Artists Reviews

184 | Philadelphia, PA

184 Reviews for Cheekadee Makeup Artists

JK · Married on 11/11/2017

Kim and Dana were marvelous. A fun time and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim was the makeup artist for our wedding this past weekend and did a phenomenal job! With 2 brides, 2 moms, and 7 bridesmaids, she had her work cut out for her but she confidently and efficiently accommodated every single girl along with her assistant and everyone was beyond happy with the result! On top of how beautiful everyone looked, we were ready with time to spare which helped keep us calm on what could have been a very stressful morning! We HIGHLY recommend Kim and Cheekadee for your big day, from the moment we contact them to the moment we left for our wedding ceremony, it was an absolute dream!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Nina & her team were AMAZING for my wedding. Extremely professional and did exactly what I asked for. Would recommend to anyone looking to book for their wedding or any other special event!!!! <3

Sent on 03/13/2018

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! You looked STUNNING!!!!!! We wish you all the best!!! Thank you for choosing Cheekadee for your big day!

-Nina

Holly · Married on 09/30/2017

My bridesmaids and I loved our makeup. Kim and Dayna were very professional and did a fabulous job. I will definetly use them again. thanks to you all for helping to make our wedding day look fabulous@

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Holly, thank you SO much for this glowing review! We are thrilled that you loved your makeup and that everyone was happy! Best wishes!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/30/2017

Cheekadee makeup is worth every penny! They made me and my bridesmaids and mother look like beautiful goddesses on the day of. Michelle was amazing and coached me through the whole process during my makeup trial and went the extra mile with my makeup the day off and it looked excellent. I received a recommendation from 2 friends to go with Cheekadee for my wedding day and they were amazing; I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

LeeAnn did my make up for my big day and she was nothing short of AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and made it even better than I imagined. She also did an excellent job with my Mom's makeup along with the rest of my bridal party. I couldn't have asked for a better experience - just perfect!! She made me feel like a princess! :D

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Ashley! Thank you SO very much for the amazing review! We agree...LeeAnn is such an amazing talent, and we LOVE having her on the Cheekadee Team! Thank you for letting us share in your special day! We hope you had a great time on your honeymoon! The best is yet to come!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/29/2017

They were amazing. I absolutely loved my makeup and didn't want to wash it off at the end of the night. Everyone was so nice and helpful.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much, Gabbi! We had so much fun with you and your party!

Elise · Married on 09/16/2017

I had to move my wedding to Philadelphia a week before it was to take place (and had to completely re-plan everything) because of a Hurricane and was SO thankful to be able to find Cheekadee on such a short notice. They were so wonderfully accommodating to me and helped me through the process during one of the most stressful weeks of my life. They did an amazing job on both me and my bridesmaids and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Liz · Married on 09/15/2017

All the ladies at Cheekadee were great! They were so accommodating as I was an out-of-state bride and made sure I would be able to get my make-up trial while I was in town for my bridal shower (which was a short window and they made it feel like no trouble at all). The day of the wedding, Nina came to the venue, setup and went right to work performing magic! My mom, sister and I could not have been happier with how much of an amazing job she did. I was thrilled and felt like a million bucks. I would highly recommend Cheekadee for ease of communication, flexibility in coming to our venue for even a small party and the high quality of work, truly artistic!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Claire · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing experience!

I absolutely loved working with LeAnn + the Cheekadee team!! Everyone was so prompt in communication and logistics, made the entire process so easy. LeAnn was a dream, she listened to my ideas and totally understood what I wanted!! Her #1 priority was that I (and all my bridal party and mom!) was happy with my make up! And I was! I got compliments all day long, I loved her work so much!! THANK YOU, CHEEKADEE team!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sharla · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything about Cheekadee was amazing. From the first communications with Jo (who made the whole process so easy) to my trial and finally my wedding day with Nina, everything was amazing. I loved my makeup so much and makeup was something that was so important to me. All of my bridesmaids loved theirs as well! She did such a good job of giving everyone a look that they wanted. I wanted something more dramatic and others wanted something more natural. Each one was the right fit.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Hi Sharla! Thank you so much for taking the time to write, it truly means the world to us! I had a wonderful time working with you and your lovely family!
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you to Michele for making me and my bridal party look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!! Michele was so fun to work with and I was so happy with my makeup both for my trial, bridal shower, and wedding. Thank you, Cheekadee!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/17/2017

Nina and Coreen were such a pleasure to spend the morning with and did an amazing job on my bridal party and my makeup! All of the girls looked absolutely stunning and loved how their makeup turned out! From the first time reaching out to Cheekadee, they have been responsive and professional! Jo, their event coordinator was so great at answering any questions that I had and helping me with some last minute adjustments. Nina is so talented! She really knows what will look good on camera, but also listens to what you want. I can be super picky when it comes to makeup and she was so wonderful making sure it was exactly what I wanted! It was perfect! Thanks again, girls!! Book them now!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Jackie thank you SO much for these kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to write! It was a pleasure working with you and your party! You looked STUNNING!!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheekadee was absolutely fantastic! Jo, the event coordinator, was super responsive and helpful in both setting up a trial along with my hair stylist, and with scheduling specific time slots for myself and my bridal party for the morning of. Nina was our makeup artist and she was beyond kind and accommodating. She did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, Mom, and myself. Everyone loved their makeup – even the girls who never wear makeup. I was especially appreciative of the time Nina took to listen to my concerns with my rosacea and redness on my chest and arms. She worked some magic and made it so I didn’t even have to think about it at all. I felt so beautiful and the makeup lasted through the heat of the day and dancing at night. I cannot thank Cheekadee and Nina enough! I highly recommend Cheekadee and especially Nina.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Cheekadee and our artist Leeanne were the best suggestion from our Wedding Planner! Leeanne listened to Kathleen, the bride, at the trial and achieved exactly the look she wanted. Kathleen wanted to look like herself with lasting help from Leeanne's artistry and that is what she got. Leeanne did four of us at our home before the wedding. She was on time and a bit ahead of schedule and calm throughout the morning. I highly recommend Cheekadee and Leeanne!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It means so much to us that you took the time to write this awesome review! Yes LeeAnn is AMAZING!!! Congratulations again!

Noelle · Married on 05/13/2017

Nina was spectacular. So easy to work with and exceeded all my expectations. If you are looking for the best for your special day, go with Cheekadee and Nina!

Thank you Nina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Noelle you ROCK! Thanks SO much for writing!!!! I'm am SO happy for you and your new hubby! Congrats girl!!!

KATE · Married on 05/06/2017

Nina and her team at Cheekadee is incredible. From the day of our make up trial to the wedding day, every single person we worked with was wonderful, responsive. Day of wedding all of the girls, family and myself (bride) felt wonderful! Love love love love them and HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Kate thank you SO much! It means so much to us when brides write and share their experience! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!

Patty · Married on 12/31/2016

If you want to look and feel spectacular on your wedding day, Cheekadee is who you should call... immediately if not sooner. If you're like me, you might have creeping under your eyes or dark circles. Concealer never looks right. I don't know what kind of magic Nina used, but my eyes looked flawless! And on top of that my bridal party and my mom also looked gorgeous. She is fun to get ready with and super talented. And if you can afford to have her come to your bathroom every morning to do your makeup, you should seriously consider it!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Patty you are awesome! So glad we got to work together! You and your mom and friend were so great! Your brother too! Haha! Thanks and best wishes to you and your husband!

Carole · Married on 10/29/2016

The staff were wonderful and very talented make-up artists. We loved Hailey, Tony (and forgive me) the other artist who joined them. Will surely use them for our next special occasion!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Carole! Hailey and Tony are both wonderful! We are so happy that you were thrilled with your service. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

This company did an amazing job on myself & my wedding party for our wedding day! Hailey was amazing! She listened to everything I said & when I wasn’t sure about something-- she made a decision that was perfect for me. I was lucky enough to have my trial for my engagement pictures which turned out amazing as well! Tony & Tina were also rockstars! They were so fun & my wedding party absolutely loved their work! I would highly recommend using this company! Thank you guys so much for all of your hard work!

Love, Kristen Cavanaugh

Sent on 12/19/2016

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! We are so happy that you chose Cheekadee for your special day! Please come back to us whenever you need your makeup done! Congratulations again!
  • Helena

Helena · Married on 10/22/2016

Cheekadee made me feel like the very best, most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. I'm now trying to think of more excuses to have my makeup done after having such a great experience with Nina and her team! They made planning and preparation easy. The morning of the wedding was a blast; the artists were relaxed and professional so all the girls were calm and confident that they would look great... while also being friendly and fun, making them the perfect addition to our getting-ready squad! The makeup application was flawless and lasted all night!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you Helena!!! Nina had an amazing time working with you and your amazing friends and family. Best wishes to you and your husband!

Deirdre · Married on 09/24/2016

From the moment I got in touch, Jo, the office manager was very professional and clear pricing and packages - which I really appreciated given not all vendors are like that! Hailey is very talented and I took feedback after my trial. I felt like the best version of myself on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow Deirdre thank you SO much for this amazing review! Jo and Hailey are both amazing, I agree! Thank you so much for choosing Cheekadee! Please send us some photos, can't wait to see!

Stacey · Married on 09/23/2016

I was very happy with the overall experience. The girls were professional, friendly and listened to each person as to what look they wanted for My big day. As the Bride, I felt very secure that my look would be flawless, they totally pulled it off...All of my Bridesmaids, Mother of the groom and Myself looked beautiful for my wedding. My Husband got so many compliments on what a beautiful bride I was. One person, even said I was born to be a Bride. I would highly recommend Cheekadee. Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jenna Lynn · Married on 08/26/2016

Cheekadee Makeup Artists is absolutely incredible! Nina is a rock star and did an incredible job on me and my bridal party! Everyone looked gorgeous and was thrilled with their makeup. Cheekadee Makeup Artists uses high quality products, takes time and care on each and every one, and makes sure everyone looks and feels gorgeous inside and out. We had a large group with 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 grandmother and a flower girl and everyone looked stunning. Everyones makeup was still perfect at the end of the evening. I even accidentally feel asleep with mine on and it was STILL perfect the next morning. Incredible experience and lovely service. I cannot thank Cheekadee enough. I highly recommend Cheekadee Makeup Artists and will definitely return for future professional makeup needs!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so wonderful to be apart of your very special day! -Nina

Jenn · Married on 08/20/2016

I booked Cheekadee after doing a lot of research and was SO glad Nina did the makeup for my wedding. She is truly talented and has such a fun and calming presence. My girls all had their makeup (and lashes!) done and were so pleased with the results. Both mothers had their makeup done and as two women who never even wear chapstick, they were both so happy with the end result. I got married on a hot and humid day and my makeup lasted through it all! Would highly recommend the Cheekadee team and especially Nina!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Cheekadee Makeup Artists's reply:

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review! It was such a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband!