163 Reviews for Cheekadee Makeup Artists

Consultations (3)
Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

We had a phenomenal experience with Nina! She did the makeup for me and my mom on my wedding day and we were thrilled with the results. My makeup exceeded my expectations. Nina is extremely talented and very professional - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I went with Nina and Cheekadee makeup for my wedding day! Nina was great to work with! Nina and her assistant traveled to where the bridal party was getting ready to complete our makeup. They got all 8 of us done in 3 hours, while still making sure to take their time. Everyone looked beautiful! I absolutely LOVED how Nina did my makeup! The eyelash extensions made my eyes pop and the light airbrush foundation made my skin flawless. Everything lasted all day and night! Nina is very talented and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I just loved having Jennifer meet me at my hotel to do my makeup for my mothers wedding. She brought professional lighting to make sure we had the perfect setting and did a fantastic job on my make-up. My eye popped and my skin was flawless. She also had a great personality which helped calm my nerves as she talked me though everything. Totally worth it and would hire them again!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Nina sure knows how to make a girl feel beautiful! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is also a kind and thoughtful person. The makeup sustained windy outdoor elements, tears, smooches, and dancing - it looked the same as when she applied it in the morning! I am grateful for the way Nina made me feel on such a special day.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had 17 girls to get ready so we were prepared for chaos. Instead, we got the smoothest day and everyone looked GORGEOUS. The team put a lot of thought into how they were going to tackle our party and it really showed in the quality of their work. Highly recommend!

Photo for Cheekadee Makeup Artists Review - The groom's! Photo by Reiner Photography
Photo for Cheekadee Makeup Artists Review - Two of our groomsmaids.
Profile Picture Jorge, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aja and Dayna were amazing! The Bride and the Bridesmaids looked radiant! The whole process start to finish was easy, well organized and seamless. This is an awesome company and their work is fantastic!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Cheekadee was amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire process, and they were especially amazing with how flexible they were with my scheduling since I live in NYC. Nina is so talented and really listened to what I wanted and what I was asking for. She really made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Cheekadee!!

Profile Picture Paige, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Kim and Dana were marvelous. A fun time and worth every penny!

Photo for Cheekadee Makeup Artists Review - Groom Tom with Kim
Photo for Cheekadee Makeup Artists Review - Groom Rob with Dana
Profile Picture JK, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim was the makeup artist for our wedding this past weekend and did a phenomenal job! With 2 brides, 2 moms, and 7 bridesmaids, she had her work cut out for her but she confidently and efficiently accommodated every single girl along with her assistant and everyone was beyond happy with the result! On top of how beautiful everyone looked, we were ready with time to spare which helped keep us calm on what could have been a very stressful morning! We HIGHLY recommend Kim and Cheekadee for your big day, from the moment we contact them to the moment we left for our wedding ceremony, it was an absolute dream!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

My bridesmaids and I loved our makeup. Kim and Dayna were very professional and did a fabulous job. I will definetly use them again. thanks to you all for helping to make our wedding day look fabulous@

Profile Picture Holly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cheekadee makeup is worth every penny! They made me and my bridesmaids and mother look like beautiful goddesses on the day of. Michelle was amazing and coached me through the whole process during my makeup trial and went the extra mile with my makeup the day off and it looked excellent. I received a recommendation from 2 friends to go with Cheekadee for my wedding day and they were amazing; I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

LeeAnn did my make up for my big day and she was nothing short of AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and made it even better than I imagined. She also did an excellent job with my Mom's makeup along with the rest of my bridal party. I couldn't have asked for a better experience - just perfect!! She made me feel like a princess! :D

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

They were amazing. I absolutely loved my makeup and didn't want to wash it off at the end of the night. Everyone was so nice and helpful.

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had to move my wedding to Philadelphia a week before it was to take place (and had to completely re-plan everything) because of a Hurricane and was SO thankful to be able to find Cheekadee on such a short notice. They were so wonderfully accommodating to me and helped me through the process during one of the most stressful weeks of my life. They did an amazing job on both me and my bridesmaids and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Elise, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

All the ladies at Cheekadee were great! They were so accommodating as I was an out-of-state bride and made sure I would be able to get my make-up trial while I was in town for my bridal shower (which was a short window and they made it feel like no trouble at all). The day of the wedding, Nina came to the venue, setup and went right to work performing magic! My mom, sister and I could not have been happier with how much of an amazing job she did. I was thrilled and felt like a million bucks. I would highly recommend Cheekadee for ease of communication, flexibility in coming to our venue for even a small party and the high quality of work, truly artistic!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything about Cheekadee was amazing. From the first communications with Jo (who made the whole process so easy) to my trial and finally my wedding day with Nina, everything was amazing. I loved my makeup so much and makeup was something that was so important to me. All of my bridesmaids loved theirs as well! She did such a good job of giving everyone a look that they wanted. I wanted something more dramatic and others wanted something more natural. Each one was the right fit.

Profile Picture Sharla, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you to Michele for making me and my bridal party look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!! Michele was so fun to work with and I was so happy with my makeup both for my trial, bridal shower, and wedding. Thank you, Cheekadee!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nina and Coreen were such a pleasure to spend the morning with and did an amazing job on my bridal party and my makeup! All of the girls looked absolutely stunning and loved how their makeup turned out! From the first time reaching out to Cheekadee, they have been responsive and professional! Jo, their event coordinator was so great at answering any questions that I had and helping me with some last minute adjustments. Nina is so talented! She really knows what will look good on camera, but also listens to what you want. I can be super picky when it comes to makeup and she was so wonderful making sure it was exactly what I wanted! It was perfect! Thanks again, girls!! Book them now!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cheekadee was absolutely fantastic! Jo, the event coordinator, was super responsive and helpful in both setting up a trial along with my hair stylist, and with scheduling specific time slots for myself and my bridal party for the morning of. Nina was our makeup artist and she was beyond kind and accommodating. She did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, Mom, and myself. Everyone loved their makeup – even the girls who never wear makeup. I was especially appreciative of the time Nina took to listen to my concerns with my rosacea and redness on my chest and arms. She worked some magic and made it so I didn’t even have to think about it at all. I felt so beautiful and the makeup lasted through the heat of the day and dancing at night. I cannot thank Cheekadee and Nina enough! I highly recommend Cheekadee and especially Nina.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cheekadee and our artist Leeanne were the best suggestion from our Wedding Planner! Leeanne listened to Kathleen, the bride, at the trial and achieved exactly the look she wanted. Kathleen wanted to look like herself with lasting help from Leeanne's artistry and that is what she got. Leeanne did four of us at our home before the wedding. She was on time and a bit ahead of schedule and calm throughout the morning. I highly recommend Cheekadee and Leeanne!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nina was spectacular. So easy to work with and exceeded all my expectations. If you are looking for the best for your special day, go with Cheekadee and Nina!

Thank you Nina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nina and her team at Cheekadee is incredible. From the day of our make up trial to the wedding day, every single person we worked with was wonderful, responsive. Day of wedding all of the girls, family and myself (bride) felt wonderful! Love love love love them and HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture KATE, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want to look and feel spectacular on your wedding day, Cheekadee is who you should call... immediately if not sooner. If you're like me, you might have creeping under your eyes or dark circles. Concealer never looks right. I don't know what kind of magic Nina used, but my eyes looked flawless! And on top of that my bridal party and my mom also looked gorgeous. She is fun to get ready with and super talented. And if you can afford to have her come to your bathroom every morning to do your makeup, you should seriously consider it!

Profile Picture Patty, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The staff were wonderful and very talented make-up artists. We loved Hailey, Tony (and forgive me) the other artist who joined them. Will surely use them for our next special occasion!

Profile Picture Carole , 10/29/16, 1 Review