CHC-Photography, Inc. Reviews

13 | Crown Point, IN

13 Reviews for CHC-Photography, Inc.

My husband and I enjoyed working with Carmen for our engagement and wedding pictures. She was so flexible and patient with our dog during our engagement shots. We got some perfect family shots outdoors. She took breath taking photos on our wedding day. Our favorite pictures were taken off site with direction from Carmen. We were so happy with the final results. She captured the perfect lighting and changed some filters to make pictures better than we could have imagined. We would definitely book Carmen again for any future photo shoots!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Lindsay · Married on 07/19/2013

Carmen & Jamie did the photography for my wedding in July, the hottest day of the year of course. They were so great with the weather we had to work with, they didn't care how hot & sweaty they were~ they just fought thru it. I couldn't have loved them more. Since the day is so crazy and overwhelming Carmen kept coming up to me reminding me of certain pictures that should be taken, I needed that and was very appreciative of it. Having both ladies there couldn't have been better either, I will always recommend having two photographers if possible at a wedding. I am so happy with all of the 5,000 pictures they took, they literally captured every single moment possible. I will forever brag about these two & recommend them to anyone & everyone for any occasion. Thank you again so much Carmen & Jamie for your wonderfully, amazing photography!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Angie · Married on 07/12/2013

Dear Carmen and Jamie,
    I just want to thank you both for photographing our special day and capturing the most special moments. Your work is outstanding and I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for beautiful photography. You went above and beyond our expectations and we are so very grateful for all of the time and work you have put into making our wedding pictures look flawless. Here's to Tales of a Dream, Cheers!
    Angie & Daniel Wydro

Sent on 08/28/2013

Dannielle · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I used CHC Photography for our engagement photos and Carmen in "Tales of A Dream Photography" for our wedding day photography. Carmen came highly recommended from another bride, and she was impressive from our first meeting. The ladies were extremely professional and great to work with, anything we asked for they did so with great enthusiasm. Carmen worked hard to get our photos back in a timely fashion, and also designed our save the dates...going above and beyond!!! I highly recommend these lovely ladies to anyone looking for a passionate photographer with an brilliant eye. I'm already looking forward to booking Carmen for my future family photography needs!!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2012

We couldn't have asked for a better, more professional, more tasteful photographer for our intimate, family-only wedding. We held our wedding outdoors on an October afternoon, and Carmen photographed our pre-ceremony, ceremony and then more posed shots post-wedding. Along with our friends and family, we were blown away with the shots when we received them in no time after our wedding. Carmen is flexible, yet direct about what will work with lighting, poses, etc, and she was great at rallying our families into shots in a friendly, efficient way. It was so easy to work with her! I recommend CHC Photography without reservation!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2012

Carmen was amazing. Her images have a striking impact she can capture emotions and beautiful lighting in every shot. She had great communication skills and was a joy to have as our wedding photographer. I can't wait until I have children soon, so she can capture the next most important time in my life on film!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2012

Carmen was an absolute gem to work with. She went out of her way to make the day special and make sure that we had all the shots that we wanted and then some. Her service was priced perfect and we received the prints quickly. I recommend her service to anyone!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Sherri · Married on 06/14/2012

Carmen has a brilliant talent for capturing the perfect moments. She's able to pick just the right natural lighting of the day and just the right surroundings for the most unique photographs. We have received so many compliments and inquiries about our photographer. The picture quality was amazingly clear and vibrant. The price was reasonable, and we received our photographs in an extremely timely manner. Carmen originally did our Family Photo Shoot, and we were so impressed with her initial work that there was no question which photographer to hire for our Wedding Photos! Bravo, Carmen!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 02/25/2012

I would recommend Carmen for any important event! She is a wonderful photographer and has captured our most important moments (engagement, wedding, newborn shots, and family photos). She is very versatile and goes above ad beyond! She has great ideas and will even bring props that she thinks will work well with our personalities and style. All I can say is she is amazing and I would refer her to anyone that I know!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Cameron · Married on 09/10/2011

Carmen was absolutely fantastic. She was very flexible and willing to do what we were looking for. She had great suggestions and the photos were fabulous! I highly recommend her and will use her services again for future photography needs.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Maggie · Married on 08/20/2011

Carmen was fantastic as a wedding photographer. I loved that we were able to get a "package" that was just a few hours of her being there plus buying our digital images and a few prints and a canvas, rather than a big expensive package that we did not want or need. She has a great artistic eye and set up some great poses that translated to great photographs that I love. She is also very no-nonsense which makes her very effective at corralling large group shots quickly.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Erica · Married on 07/18/2015

We had some amazing photographers for our wedding and engagement photos. I can't wait to see all of the final pictures. You can also find them on facebook at Tales of a Dream Photography. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/23/2015

4.2
      1.0

Carmen takes the most amazing photos. Her eye is extraordinary.

Sent on 01/08/2014