Chateau Vie Reviews

Chateau Vie 1
  • Shailey

Shailey Bodenhamer · Married on 09/08/2019

Very pleased

Out of all the venues I have viewed this venue had the best customer service out of all. I was welcomed there from the beginning. The man who was working with us defiantly helped us with our budget and he made us feel right at home. He didn’t rush us in anyway. He’s just an amazing person to work with. I am so nervous about my wedding day and he makes everything so much better. Other venues made me feel not welcomed and rushed.

Sent on 07/04/2019

christy Sprinkle · Married on 05/25/2019

The Bride, Christy Hardy

Very professional ,with everything you need to know. Venue is perfect , several different options to choose from , bridal sweet was perfect!!! Loved everything about our experience and wedding went off without a hitch. If you're looking for someone who knows exactly what they are doing in the wedding business , this is where you should go !!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Chateau Vie's reply:

Thanks so much Christy. Your wedding was beautiful, pictures turned out great, and it was a joy working with you and your family!

Taylor Whitlow · Married on 05/24/2019

Beyond expectations!

I cannot express how grateful I am for everyone at Chateau Vie. They all went above and beyond, and when I say my wedding day was perfect, it absolutely was! My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful and fun it was. The food, music, decorations, cake, everything just blew us away. I will forever recommend them to everyone I can. 🥰

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Chateau Vie 2

Chateau Vie's reply:

Thanks Taylor! It was awesome being a part of you and Justin's special day. The pictures turned out so beautiful.
  • Derrick

Derrick · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Wedding

We couldn't have dreamed of a better experience and better wedding then what Chateau Vie provided. Everything was perfect! The horse and carriage, food, entertainment, everything was amazing! Tyler, the owner is amazing to work with and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change one thing.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Chateau Vie's reply:

Thanks Derrick! I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Your wedding was definitely a memorable one.