Chase On The Lake Reviews

Chase On The Lake 6
Chase On The Lake 7

Katy · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Best venue in MN

Matt and I got married last weekend at Chase on the Lake! Everything about the planning process was wonderful! We worked directly with Jess and she answered any questions we may have had! Not only is the location beautiful but our guests thoroughly enjoyed being at such an accommodating resort. The wedding venue is completely custom to your wedding style and extremely affordable! During our ceremony we had the bowling alley open for some of the night and our guests are still raving about how unique that was! This venue isn’t comparable to any other in Minnesota! You have to book at Chase on the Lake!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

We had an amazing wedding at Chase. The staff were friendly, accommodating and professional. The minute I sent an email it was responded to. The food was amazing and we received many raving reviews about it. Drinks were flowing and there was a great selection. Everything went off perfectly despite the colder weather! We would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, the entertainment was an absolute blast. Chase On The Lake staff went above and beyond in helping to make my wife and I's wedding perfect. I would recommend this wonderful establishment to anybody that is looking to have a wedding on a northern Minnesota lake. Jess, the wedding coordinator, was always there for us when we, or our guests, needed something. We will definitely be back for many anniversaries to come. Thank you Chase On The Lake!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Chase on the Lake is such an amazing place! Jessica, Colette and all of the other staff that helped us were outstanding! We couldn't have done it without them! Our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had an amazing wedding at Chase on the Lake August 18, 2018. Jessica, Colette, as well as the entire team at Chase did a great job organizing and making sure everything was setup and scheduled on time. Our ceremony was outdoors behind the lake home and our reception was at the resort. My husband and I strongly recommend Chase on the Lake as a wedding venue and look forward to vacationing at the resort next year on our anniversary!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Chase On The Lake 16
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

I had an amazing wedding at the Chase! They took care of everything for me so I didn’t have to and there wasn’t a single person who attended that didn’t have a good time and everyone loved the food so I would highly recommend to anyone else wanting to get married here!! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/16/2018

I have always been in love with the Chase on the Lake hotel since I was a kid. During the tour we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. We got married in front of the lake home and it was the most beautiful location! Jessica was so wonderful to work with and was very helpful with everything!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2018

Our wedding planner Jess at Chase on the Lake was truly amazing. She made sure that every detail and request we had was met. Even with our small dinner and simple ceremony, Jess made our day a priority. All of our guests had a wonderful time and stay. We can’t wait to create more memories at the Chase in future years.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Chase On The Lake 17

Tina · Married on 11/11/2017

Chase on the Lake was an amazing choice for our 150 person wedding! Working with Colette during the many months leading up to the wedding to plan out all of the many details was an absolute dream, and she made the entire experience fun and SO easy! On the wedding day Kelly was great with coordinating the final details and venue staff. I would definitely recommend having a wedding here!

-Tina Dahlheimer

Sent on 12/29/2017

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding at Chase was absolutely everything that me and my husband could have asked for and more. From the moment we met Colette and stay the night at the Chase when we were venue shopping, we knew it would be the perfect place for us. We maintained close contact with Colette over the course of our wedding planning and she was consistent and worked hard to accommodate all of our thoughts and ideas. We got married on October 7, 2017 on the cottage lawn. We booked the cottage for our close family and friends and the night before the wedding we hosting a cook out grooms dinner and hosted all of our family and friends who were in town the night before for drinks and a bonfire. The day of, the Chase staff was superb in working with our day or planner and our vendors. We brought in our talented friends and musicians for our reception dance party in the ballroom. In the days and weeks after the wedding, the Chase staff had excellent communication with us to resolve all outstanding matters. We heard nothing but positive reviews from all of our guests, and we are looking forward to going back next weekend for our anniversary (Chase offers a discounted one year anniversary stay!!) Hands down recommend Chase for events and weddings!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Matt · Married on 10/07/2017

Chase was the best! The entire staff was wonderful! The food was great, and the venue was perfect. The absolute best part was Colette! Our wedding was the first that she saw through from start to finish, and she did an amazing job! I would recommend Chase to anybody looking to get married in northern Minnesota, they make the day perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Sara

Sara Peik · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful, professional experience!

We loved our wedding at Chase on the Lake! The area and hotel are beautiful, the service was great, and the food was amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Leach Lake has always had a special place in my families hearts, especially Walker, MN. The moment my husband had proposed to me I couldn’t have thought of a more perfect place for our special day then at Chase on the Lake. Jess was so sweet and understanding to work with. We were married on August 11th, 2018. The staff the day of was on cue the entire time and very accommodating! By the end of the weekend even the bar tender knew my family members by name. I am in the hospitality industry and have been for 13 years now, and I truly don’t believe there is a more magical place to have gotten married. Thank you Jesus& staff for starting Nick & my life long journey off to an amazing start! We will certainly be back to create more memories.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Brenda at Chase on the Lake was wonderful to work with, the food was fabulous and the service they provided was excellent.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Jaclyn Michelle

Jaclyn · Married on 08/29/2009

Beautiful environment. Allowed us to decorate fully and magically. Great resort hotel with a forties feel. Guests stayed at the hotel also.

Sent on 09/15/2009
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful setting

I really loved working with Jess at the Chase. The ballroom and lake house were perfect for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. All the staff were pleasant and accommodating. I did have 2 small issues. 1. When the linens were being set up on the tables I noticed they were very wrinkly and if I had not said something they would have left them that way. 2. One of the bartenders thought it would be ok to add an additional keg to our bill without confirming with me or my husband first simply because someone who said they were our parents asked for it during the reception. I was not pleased with that but Jess was very understanding to my concern and everything was worked out. Overall we had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding at the Chase was incredible! Everything we hoped it would be. Colette was such a pleasure to work with and she was so helpful, very quick to respond to any and all questions. I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple looking for their dream wedding. Everything for us and our guests were all within walking distance and so convenient. It was the absolute best day of my life!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Chase On The Lake 18
    Chase On The Lake 19

Angela · Married on 08/30/2014

4.2

Chase on the Lake was a great location for our wedding over Labor Day! We loved the cute resort and location right on the water. Our guests had a great time!

Sent on 09/15/2014