Charlene Ribera Photography Reviews

6 | Milford, CT

6 Reviews for Charlene Ribera Photography

• User6381994 · 2+ years ago

Charlene is great. Very easy to work with, certainly professional, and a great person. She walks you through everything and is very flexible if you want to do something different too. That day she knew how to get all the photos done quickly yet they came out so beautifully. You can tell she loves what she does and takes great pride in it. I also used her for photos for my website afterwards since she did such a great job. And there too she was so helpful and the photos came out fantastic. I'd recommend her and have in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Susan · Married on 10/20/2012

Charlene is the best! She is friendly, professional and believes in building a relationship with her clients. She is prompt and responsible and was very responsive to our needs throughout the day of our event. I love her photography for the way she looks to tell the story of the day and not just focus on the expected shots and portrait photography. She was a joy to work with and I am using her again for another event coming up this June. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Arlene · Married on 10/09/2011

Charlene was a true professional and friend for us on our wedding day. She was with us from start to finish capturing the essence of our special day. She was six months pregnant with her twins at the time, and even that didn't slow her down. We just love her photos and the beautiful album she created and smile every time we look at them.

Sent on 02/18/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/09/2009

Charlene is the master of keeping things very calm, and reminding you to just enjoy the moments.

Sent on 10/20/2009
  • User6381579 · event on: 10/11/2014

Charlene is a consummate professional, as well as a gifted artist! Her work has the loving and personal touch that one would hope for from a family member, yet she was "part of the woodwork" during my daughter's bat mitzvah, never interrupting or intruding into the action. The construction of our album was more than I could have hoped for! The artistic collages of photos are full of feeling, and really evoke the joy of the day. It was very much worth the price for such a work of art, especially when I consider that it is the one memento I will surely keep and revisit to remember my daughter's day. I cannot recommend Charlene highly enough.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Kate · Married on 03/21/2009

Charlene was wonderful, I always recommend her to friends looking for a photographer. She captured my wedding day so perfect, 7months later I'm still looking at the pictures and loveing them!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2009