29 Reviews for Chapel In The Vines

Licensed (3)
Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)

From our first phone call to view this venue to our final "I do's" Chapel in the Vines provided professional, personal and very friendly service. Our wedding was simple yet elegant and was exactly what I envisioned. Minister Marie was so helpful and accomodating. She and her husband made me feel like I was part of her family. She made herself available to me consistently and was upfront and transparent with the process and cost. She even helped us figure out the process for our marriage licence and mailed it in for us. If you are looking for a wedding on the modest side and want something great....look no further than Chapel in the Vines. You won't be disappointed. She helped make this the happiest day of my life!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion

My husband and I wanted to have a small and personal wedding, I never thought we could find an officiant at a great price and wonderful venue for our ceremony. I finally found Chapel in the Vines and from the beginning in fell in love. Marie was amazing and so helpful throughout the hole process. I recommended her to a few friends and will continue to be eternally great full for an amazing wedding.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marie and Dale were amazing and I was very blessed that my mom found them in such a fast time. Marie was very patient because my husband and I both had very busy schedules. She was very attentive and provided a beautiful service.

Profile Picture Michaela, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

we had our ceremony in maries beautiful backyard which was a sunset wedding. it was gorgeous! i highly recommend

Profile Picture User6437137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Wedding date: 02/18/16.
I'm glad I contacted Marie to be our wedding officiant. She was professional and just a nice person to be around. Everything went smoothly, she welcomed our questions and answered them....even the silly ones. Both my husband and I were very happy with how everything went. Everyone in attendance loved her. Pick her to officiate your wedding. You'll love her too.

Profile Picture Marie-Louise, 2/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

I could not have asked for a better ceremony. We had a very small wedding, just the two of us and one witness. She made my day memorable, her delivery of the vows were special, she made it a day I will remember always very fondly. Her husband took pictures during the ceremony, and was not in any way intrusive. And he had great ideas for posed pictures before and after the ceremony. They were absolutely wondeful!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 2/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Marie Updegrove performed our ceremony on the beautiful grounds of Villa Di Calabro, a wine and olive tasting room. We married outside in the gazebo, which was a perfect and romantic setting. Marie was so helpful and wonderful thoughout the whole process. She made our day memorable and special. She is amazing!! We had a perfect and beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/10/15, 1 Review

Shauna & Jeff

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Licensed, No Denomination

We are truly happy with our experience. We wanted something small and nice. Marie officiated a nice intimate ceremony and Dale captured our day beautifully. Thank you.

Profile Picture User5511682, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

i give them 100%!!!! When starting a wedding and getting ideas i had a hard time. A wedding is very stressful but when i found wedding of the vines omg my worries were gone. Marie helped me soo much with my wedding and my venue even photographer which is her husband. My day was stress free and it was a perfect day. Marie gives her all to make sure the brides day is as perfect as she wants it. & i just wanna thank them so much for all they did. I recommend them to anyone!! & the price was awesome! and the Price is right :)

Profile Picture tyresha, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was great! I would recommend Chapel in the Vine to anyone who want a ceremony that is personal and flexible.

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with our wedding and the venue

Profile Picture Frank , 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Marie was a true pleasure to work with. She customized our ceremony to fit exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. She even incorporated our two children into the ceremony, which made it so special. It was so easy to communicate with her either by email or by phone. We were able to take care of payment upfront over the phone and Marie was so personable I felt like I already knew her for years. Our wedding day was prefect and I am so thankful we found Chapel In The Vines!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Marie and Dale were awesome!!!

Profile Picture Lynnea, 4/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Working with Marie has made my son's wedding the most special moment for all of us ,price is very reasonable and the ceremony was extra special,photographer was friendly and flexible with what we wanted. Again thank you for making this special moment a great memory .

Profile Picture Linda, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

great low stress way to get married! I have told all my friends I would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Marie was a wonderful vendor to work with. She was extremely accommodating and helpful. The price is one no one can pass up! Dale, the photographer took wonderful pictures. The venue was perfect for our small, intimate wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Loved the service, in fact some of my guest were intetested in acquiring your services

Profile Picture User4477908, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

The wedding package included the location, the Minister and the photographer. The location in Riverside is in the hills overlooking the Corona Valley and is perfect if you desire a backyard garden-type wedding. Dale Allen Photography provided great photos! They are also very flexible to themes and decor. Our experience was very positive and truly memorable.

Profile Picture User4453001, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Marie was so kind and helpful in helping us get ready for our big day as well as the day of. We were so lucky to have found her to officiate our wedding. We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Grace, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Marie and Alan were soo great! Marie helped me out soo much with the paperwork and application for our marriage license and she even made it so my husband and I didn't have to miss work to get it all taken care of! Alan's photos were soo beautiful, I loved them! The Temecula location and Winery was soo beautiful and made our wedding so much more personal and special and ridiculously inexpensive for the service we got! And maries words and speech during our ceremony....omg soo sweet and personal I loved it! Thanks soo much you two! You were great!

Profile Picture Karla, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Marie and Dale are great. They did everything possible to make our day as special as could be. They are both very nice and very accomodating. I had a great time planning my wedding and had a beautiful weddind. Thank You Marie.

Lupe

Profile Picture Guadalupe, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

They are the best! My husband gave me two choices - Vegas or the local library who was doing Valentine's Day weddings. I really wanted something special, but he's the nervous type who didn't want anyone with us. I found Chapel in the Vines on this website (thank you) and it couldn't have been more perfect. The Minister & Photographer were both so nice and easy going that my husband was actually relaxed and laughing. She even got him to work up his own vows (using a cheat sheet she gave him)!

It was go great, and something that I'll always remember with a smile on my face. Thank you Marie & Dale for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Sandra, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Chapel in the Vines is a beautiful and romantic way to start a new chapter in your life! So convent and you are able to have the beauty of a big expensive wedding for a fraction of the cost. The best part of their service is the photos, they are truly amazing! I would recommend their service to anyone!

Profile Picture User3878601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review