Chapel Creek Ranch Reviews

10 | Denton, TX

10 Reviews for Chapel Creek Ranch

10 Chapel Creek Ranch Reviews

April · Married on 05/10/2018

Can’t say enough great things about this venue! The staff were awesome and the owners are amazing people! They take you in like you are family and work with you to make it the best day you can imagine!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Chapel Creek Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! It was such an honor to be apart of your special day! Thank you for choosing Chapel Creek Ranch!

Hailey · Married on 09/09/2017

Chapel creek was better than we could have dreamed! So grateful for them and the venue is awesome.

Shannon · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Chapel Creek Ranch! The coordination was fabulous and Courtney is so easy to work with. The owner was involved and helpful as well. They are there to make it the best day for you and are so accommodating. There are so many fabulous places around the venue for photo options. My husband and I got amazing photos out in the field, inside the barn and around the venue. There are so many different spots to take pictures. We were even able to get different backgrounds with our bridesmaids and groomsmen. The little chapel on site is adorable and great to use for cocktail hour even if you aren't setting it up for the ceremony or reception! We are still getting comments from family and friends about how cool and beautiful the venue was. Because there is so much more than just the barn, our guests were able to mingle around and enjoy the scenery while taking photos or swinging on the swings while waiting for the reception to begin. We absolutely loved Chapel Creek Ranch!

Chapel Creek Ranch 1
    Chapel Creek Ranch 6
    Chapel Creek Ranch 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

Chapel Creek Ranch was the wedding venue of my dreams. The sense of peace at this rustic venue, surrounded by the beauty of the Texas countryside, is immeasurable.
    Courtney was fantastic and wonderful to work with.. she made the planning of our wedding while we were living out of state easy and fun. She even stepped in as an onsite day of coordinator when my own DoC stepped out on a medical emergency 10 days before the wedding.
    We loved every moment at Chapel Creek and feel so blessed to have had our wedding at this location!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Chapel Creek Ranch's reply:

Rebecca, you were absolutely wonderful to work with and made the most beautiful bride! We are so blessed and thankful you and Joseph chose Chapel Creek to host such a special day!

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I got married at Chapel Creek Ranch on July 2 and it was absolutely beautiful! The venue coordinator was wonderful to work with and easy to get in touch with as the planning took place. The venue and property is incredibly pretty with so many different places to take pictures, areas for people to hang out at, and different options of places to hold the ceremony. oh and the bridal suite is pretty amazing!! Definitely a perfect place for the girls to get ready in! I highly recommend booking at this venue - it was more than I could have asked for!

• LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Chapel Creek Ranch is a beautiful venue, my husband and I knew within a few minutes of arriving there that this would be where we would get married. They've done an incredible job with their venue and have thought out so many details of photos, etc. The brides room is the perfect place to spend your day with the girls getting ready, there is a bathroom upstairs, a mini fridge, and they made a nook with mirrors for you to hang your dress and it's the perfect photo shot. We had our ceremony out at horse shoe point, which can be really windy, so just keep that in mind depending on time of year. It was still beautiful, and girls, the walk down the aisle out there is a dream for a bride that wants to enjoy a long walk down the aisle. The barn is a dream for a reception, it's spacious, and we had so many compliments from our guests on the venue as a whole. Parking is also easy and awesome. I would highly recommend them. We worked primarily with Courtney and Brittani and they were both great to work with. I will say, they are a fairly new venue so you need to know there will be growing pains they are working through. We got a lot of updated rules in the year of our engagement since booking them to having our actual wedding. Everything updated was understandable, you could just tell that as they had more weddings out at the venue that they were experiencing things that needed to change. We personally had an issue with the sound system not playing my song when I went down the aisle, it was very upsetting but they did what they could to make it right and have implemented some changes to ensure it doesn't happen again. Make sure your DJ learns their sound system well before your ceremony. Also, make sure not to leave your car there overnight, they do lock their gates overnight and if they are closed the day after your wedding you won't be able to get it back. Just something to keep in mind for planning.

Martha · Married on 02/22/2017

3.0

The site at Chapel Creek Ranch is a beautiful site that creates pleasing backdrops for photography for the bride and groom. The large beautiful brand new barn is very accomodating to any sized group as well as plenty of options for the wedding ceremony or reception indoor or outdoor.

Karsyn · Married on 09/23/2017

4.2
      3.0

Chapel Creek was exactly what I didn't know I wanted. simple and yet oh so elegant venue. very spacious with a staff that cares about your big day.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2018

3.4
      2.0
      2.0

Chapel Creek is a beautiful Ranch in northern Denton. The venue is private & the ladies working there are just lovely. They were very patient with me even in my Bridezilla moments & I appreciated them very much! The only thing to note on this venue is it is not all-inclusive which means you are going to have the hassle of all arrangements on your own. The owner has also chosen to run the business much like a used car salesman... you agree on a price & go to pick up the car & you’re asked, “Oh, you wanted wheels with that car?” Chapel Creek Ranch will, unfortunately, nickel & dime you to death starting with a 3% fee for paying your $6,000 to $8,000 rental fee on their payment plan. They will also require you to use their security personelle at your cost. That wii be an extra $275 per security guard. You must use their preferred bartender at another $250+ per bartender needed. They even go to the trouble of taking down the bistro lighting after every wedding so they can charge you another $500 to rehang them. For this reason I recommend an all-inclusive venue. It’s much easier to budget when you know, upfront, exactly what you’re spending & the venue will manage the details for you.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Chapel Creek Ranch's reply:

Hello Lori, We really appreciate your feedback! We are always looking to continuously improve our client's and guest's experiences so we thank you for taking the time to share with us. We apologize that you felt we "nickel and dimed" you. All of our payments and requirements are laid out in the contract. While we are not an all-inclusive venue, we do have a list of vendors that work with us all the time that can take care of anyone looking for an all-inclusive environment. We thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of your special day!!