8 Reviews for Chapel Creek Ranch

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
Clean Up (1)
8 Chapel Creek Ranch Reviews

This team is so flexible and so sweet. They truly care about your wedding and all the preparation that goes into it.

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chapel creek was better than we could have dreamed! So grateful for them and the venue is awesome.

Profile Picture Hailey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Chapel Creek Ranch! The coordination was fabulous and Courtney is so easy to work with. The owner was involved and helpful as well. They are there to make it the best day for you and are so accommodating. There are so many fabulous places around the venue for photo options. My husband and I got amazing photos out in the field, inside the barn and around the venue. There are so many different spots to take pictures. We were even able to get different backgrounds with our bridesmaids and groomsmen. The little chapel on site is adorable and great to use for cocktail hour even if you aren't setting it up for the ceremony or reception! We are still getting comments from family and friends about how cool and beautiful the venue was. Because there is so much more than just the barn, our guests were able to mingle around and enjoy the scenery while taking photos or swinging on the swings while waiting for the reception to begin. We absolutely loved Chapel Creek Ranch!

Photos
Profile Picture Shannon, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Chapel Creek Ranch on July 2 and it was absolutely beautiful! The venue coordinator was wonderful to work with and easy to get in touch with as the planning took place. The venue and property is incredibly pretty with so many different places to take pictures, areas for people to hang out at, and different options of places to hold the ceremony. oh and the bridal suite is pretty amazing!! Definitely a perfect place for the girls to get ready in! I highly recommend booking at this venue - it was more than I could have asked for!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

Chapel Creek Ranch is a beautiful venue, my husband and I knew within a few minutes of arriving there that this would be where we would get married. They've done an incredible job with their venue and have thought out so many details of photos, etc. The brides room is the perfect place to spend your day with the girls getting ready, there is a bathroom upstairs, a mini fridge, and they made a nook with mirrors for you to hang your dress and it's the perfect photo shot. We had our ceremony out at horse shoe point, which can be really windy, so just keep that in mind depending on time of year. It was still beautiful, and girls, the walk down the aisle out there is a dream for a bride that wants to enjoy a long walk down the aisle. The barn is a dream for a reception, it's spacious, and we had so many compliments from our guests on the venue as a whole. Parking is also easy and awesome. I would highly recommend them. We worked primarily with Courtney and Brittani and they were both great to work with. I will say, they are a fairly new venue so you need to know there will be growing pains they are working through. We got a lot of updated rules in the year of our engagement since booking them to having our actual wedding. Everything updated was understandable, you could just tell that as they had more weddings out at the venue that they were experiencing things that needed to change. We personally had an issue with the sound system not playing my song when I went down the aisle, it was very upsetting but they did what they could to make it right and have implemented some changes to ensure it doesn't happen again. Make sure your DJ learns their sound system well before your ceremony. Also, make sure not to leave your car there overnight, they do lock their gates overnight and if they are closed the day after your wedding you won't be able to get it back. Just something to keep in mind for planning.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/31/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Set Up

The site at Chapel Creek Ranch is a beautiful site that creates pleasing backdrops for photography for the bride and groom. The large beautiful brand new barn is very accomodating to any sized group as well as plenty of options for the wedding ceremony or reception indoor or outdoor.

Profile Picture Martha, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.2

Chapel Creek was exactly what I didn't know I wanted. simple and yet oh so elegant venue. very spacious with a staff that cares about your big day.

Profile Picture Karsyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review