Chantilly Design and Events Reviews

46 Reviews for Chantilly Design and Events

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking

Everything was more beautiful than I ever imagined. All I did was purchase all the decor and give a vague idea of what I wanted and where and it took my breath away when I entered my reception. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Stacey was so helpful in bringing my vision to life. She was amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Corrine · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!!

I had such a great experience with Stacy, I was working with a tight budget and when every other florist told me my budget was “unrealistic” Stacy took the time to work with me and figure out a way to bring my ideas to life, while still keeping her price affordable for me, which I am forever grateful! All of my guests loved my centerpieces and were eager to grab their own by the end of the night! All of the flower arrangements, especially the bouquets, were exactly what I envisioned. She was extremly organized which gave me peace of mind throughout my whole wedding planning experience. She was always so prompt when answering any concern of mine, at any time of the day, which put a lot of my nerves at ease! If you want a fun, talented florist, you are making a great decision by choosing Stacy!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Emily

Emily T. · Married on 08/25/2018

Florals & Coordination

We contracted with Chantilly for both day-of coordination and florals, so this will be a two part review!

Day-of Coordination
    Our venue (the Howard County Conservancy) gives a relatively slim setup window for events in their facility (no setup the night before), so I knew a coordinator was a necessity. I initially reached out to Chantilly by email for their pricing after having a less than stellar (and expensive) interview with a different coordinator. Stacy, the owner and primary floral designer, put me in touch with one of her coordinators, Jamie. Jamie, my mother, and I met at Panera shortly after, and my mom and I immediately "clicked" with Jamie. She is upbeat and friendly, and she gave me the impression of efficiency right away. We discussed my vision for the day, and Jamie asked many detailed questions, took notes, and brought up some points I had not even considered yet. As soon as we left, we knew we would contract with Chantilly for coordination if nothing else.

Jamie and I kept in touch regularly throughout the planning process via email and text, and she developed a timeline for the day with our vendors. She also attended the venue walkthrough with us and the caterer two weeks prior to the wedding so we could discuss table and décor placement. She was not able to attend the rehearsal, but Stacy came in her place, which worked out well since they were both present on the day of the wedding. Jamie also came to my house the day before the wedding to collect all the décor for setup, which I really feel was an "above and beyond" activity!

When we arrived at the venue on the day of our wedding, I was so pleased with how the setup looked - exactly to my specifications, but also better than I had imagined! Jamie kept our timeline running smoothly throughout the day and handled the issues that surfaced without me ever getting involved (a late cake delivery and a gatecrashing relative). Many guests commented on how well she kept everything moving and how pleasant she is. She also assisted in bringing the décor, leftover beverages, and gifts to my mother's house nearby after the wedding.

Florals
    Truthfully I did not have much of a vision for my flowers prior to contacting Chantilly; I had a vague idea of summer-like flowers in pink and citrus tones. Stacy and I had a call to discuss what I was looking for, and I followed up that call with an email of inspo pictures from Pinterest. Stacy then provided the original quote, which I felt was very reasonable and actually less expensive than I had hoped; it also included rentals of mason jars, votive candles, table numbers, and wood slices for the centerpieces. Additionally, I asked if we could add a "dry run" of the bouquet and centerpieces because I am a terrible visualizer. Stacy arranged this about a month prior to the wedding, and I am very glad we did it! All of it was beautiful, but I did request several minor changes (mostly to do with specific colors being included/excluded). Our actual wedding florals were beautiful and perfectly reflected the season (late summer fading into autumn), and many wedding guests commented on how much they loved the color palette and the centerpieces. I took my bouquet and several bridesmaid bouquets home, and they stayed looking beautiful for over a week after the wedding.

I highly recommend Chantilly for both coordination and florals! I would love to work with them again for another event someday.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Emily and Ryan,
    Thank you for bringing so much COLOR into our lives!!! You two were so adorable and a joy to serve. Your color palette was so refreshing and the food incredible! Your love of life and each other is undeniable. We wish you both an everlasting love!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

WOW! All I can say is WOW! Stacy and Lori were such a hit! Whatever my fiancé and I needed, they were there. I would recommend a day of coordinator to anyone, but you're missing out if you do not hire Stacy and Lori. These ladies were SO prompt with e-mails and calls back. They took the stress off of anything I had. The week of, I forgot about a toss bouquet and a bouquet for the church "Ave Maria" and Stacy and Lori handled it. They made sure they were in constant communication with all of our vendors. I would call Stacy and Lori two days before the wedding to ask them random things, and they would handle it. They were so professional and always looked out for the couple at hand. Any concern that my fiancé and I had, they made sure to handle it ASAP.. and they did. Stacy and Lori helped set up and took care of whatever we needed. After the wedding was over, my fiancé and I had wedding withdrawal for so many reasons, and one of them was that we were all done with Stacy and Lori! These ladies are truly the best!!! You would not go wrong with these ladies!!
    Lisa & Mike - xoxoxo

Sent on 05/28/2018

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Oh Lisa, what a stunning wedding you had! You and Mike made our job an absolute joy. I am so glad the clouds finally parted and you were able to capture beautiful moments by the water. The most hilarious moment was when asked how many people flew in for your wedding, literally one whole side of the room raised their hands! Again we were blessed to serve you both!

Angela · Married on 11/11/2017

Chantilly far exceeded my expectations for our wedding. The week of our wedding our Groomsmen suffered a severe stroke and was obviously unable to be a part of our day as he was (still is) in shock trauma. Stacy stepped up and took over everything for me so that I could focus on being there for our friend. My brain was everywhere except on our wedding but I literally handed everything over to Stacy and she made sure our wedding was perfect. I highly recommend Chantilly Design and Events for your wedding or any event. They are truly professional and take your vision and run with it. You will not be disappointed in choosing this vendor!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Oh thank you Angie! I never imagined that meeting you and Sean as potential clients would turn into a lifelong friendship. What a fabulous surprise that turned out to be! Your creativity and thoughtfulness was obvious in every detail of your wedding. From the handmade flowers to the wooden heart napkin rings...it was all perfect! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day and most of all for sharing your life and friendship!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly reccomend Stacy and Chantily Designs to even the most demanding bride. Stacy is so responsive, accommodating and has a high attention to detail. We had very specific requests and her team exceeded our expectations. Thank you Stacy and Chantily Designs for ensuring every detail of our fairytale wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Nicole,
    What a pleasure it was to share in your wedding day! You were simply stunning and Butch so handsome! Your wedding was so elegant and it made me wish we could do it all over again! Your mom, Phyllis, was so amazing. She truly wanted the perfect day for you and she made that happen. Thank you so much for trusting us to help you execute your dream day!
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 10/21/2017

Stacy and her team are amazing. She was invaluable with advice beforehand and also with helping create our timeline, seating, etc. On the day of, she did an amazing job setting up and rolling with the punches. She helped set up all the DIY decorations I came up with. She did a beautiful job with the extra decorations I threw in at the last minute. She kept us on time and kept things moving along. Michelle made sure to check on us to see if we were drinking and eating.Stacy also did our flowers and they came out beautiful, prettier than I had imagined and she was more affordable than most of the other floral vendors I spoke to. She and her team stayed late to help pack everything up. I am not sure what I would have done without her.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Anne and Jason...you two are an absolute JOY!!! We were over he moon when we found out you were getting married at Strong Mansion but must admit a little nervous as it was our first Chinese and Jewish wedding! But oh, what an incredible day it was! Your book theme was impeccable and we loved it! Thank you for choosing us to help make your day so special. We look forward to hearing about all your life adventures as we know here will be many!

Cheryl · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional! They take their work very seriously and show that they love what they do at the same time! They go the extra mile without hesitation. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cheryl,
    We were so excited when we learned you had selected us to coordinate your wedding and the florals! The rustic vision fit your personality perfectly! Thank you for allowing us to serve you and Matt. Such a perfect day for a truly fun and well deserving couple! Let the memories begin!
    ~Michelle, Jamie and Stacy

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Stacy was an absolute pleasure to work with at Chantilly Design and Events. My flowers were stunning and done with perfection. I gave her my color scheme and a few ideas, very little for her to work with. I trusted that her talent and imagination would put together the perfect floral arrangements. Definitely recommending all potential customers your way. Thank you for being a part of my perfect wedding day.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jess,
    I waited a whole extra year for your big day! Thank you for choosing us to do your florals! Your color combo was perfect and even the hurricane could not stop us from getting just what you wanted! Congrats to you and Andy!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

My best friend got married yesterday and had the most stress-free day thanks to the wonderful help from her coordinators! I would highly highly recommend this company to anyone getting married. You ladies were great!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica! You and the entire wedding crew were so important to Ally and Patrick, Their love for you and all their friends was obvious. Such a fun wedding and we are so blessed to have clients that value family, friends and fun!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Stacy and Jamie were absolutely monumental in the success of our wedding day. I can not recommend their services enough. Our venue had not done a large outdoor wedding before, so there were a lot of potential scenarios to work out and hypothetical problems to solve. They did an incredible job of easing my worries, and honestly, if there were any hiccups or problems on my wedding day, I certainly had no clue, which I think is the most you can possibly ask of your coordinators. They helped research options for last minute confetti cannons, they set up all of the DIY décor beautifully while I was getting ready that morning and they worked seamlessly with all of our other vendors to create the perfect day. Most importantly, you can tell they really love what they do. They were upbeat, energetic and so genuinely excited for my husband and I throughout the entire process. Such a great team!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Thank you Ally! We LOVED every detail of your wedding day! We cannot wait to hear about your honeymoon adventure and look forward to celebrating all the milestones you and Patrick will share together! You both were our IDEAL clients!

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing service! Thank yu for making our special day so perfect!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Thank you Emily. Although it rained, nothing could stop the joy that was everywhere on your special day! You are a stunning bride! We look forward to hearing about all of the exciting journeys you two will have!

Hannah · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Chantilly Event and Deigns. Stacy went above and beyond with everything that she helped me with! Any time I had questions she helped. I changed my mind about my flowers about a thousand times and every single time Stacy helped me make the perfect decision. She met up with my husband and I before the wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch and it looked beyond perfect! I would recommend her and her team to any bride planning her wedding!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Thank you Hannah! You had every detail planned out! Thank you for selecting us for your florals and event design. Your classic vision and gorgeous venue made our job easy! We loved your handmade signs and photos of your life with your new husband sprinkled about the venue! Congrats!

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Stacy, Michelle, and the team did a great job with helping the day of the wedding and even at the rehearsal. Our wedding was very casual and we didn't really have any expectations, we just wanted everything to run smoothly. They coached us through the rehearsal and even dealt with our crazy bridal party! The day of the wedding was NOT STRESSFUL at all. They kept us on schedule and made sure everything got done that we wanted!

I would highly recommend them as they treat your wedding day like their wedding day. They do not get pushy or try to persuade you away from what you have planned!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Sam and Mark...and Bentley,
    Thank you for allowing us to coordinate your wedding. From the guys all riding in on motorcycles to Bentley trotting down the aisle to Sam taking our breath away, we LOVED every detail! The County Princess wedding was a hit and a blast! Can't wait for your little one to arrive this Spring!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

We really enjoyed working with Stacy and her team! She was easy to get in contact with and had a great attitude and excitement for our day. I would recommend for any event!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jamie · Married on 03/04/2017

Stacy was my day-of-coordinator for our wedding. I met with Stacy a few times leading up to our big day, and sent her countless emails which she was very responsive to. The week leading up to the wedding, I came down with the flu and wasn't able to pull everything together as neatly as I would have liked, but Stacy was able to catch up on what she needed to know. She and Angie helped prepare the hall and helped coordinate with the vendors during the wedding. The day went without a hitch and I couldn't thank her enough for making the day go smoothly!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Theresa · Married on 08/20/2016

Stacy listened to what I needed and delivered! I couldn't have gotten through the day without her. She was my day of coordinator and also did my flowers. Looking back on the whole process I should have brought her in much sooner. Stacy went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and stress free.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2015

As a fellow vendor, Chantilly Design and Events is a fantastic company to work and collaborate with! My husband and I had the enormous pleasure of working with them on October 10, 2016 and we can't say enough about these ladies and their professionalism! Each member of their team, Stacy, Michelle, and Jamie are all wonderfully driven women. They are able to take ideas, guide them, and bring everything together in such a beautiful way. They offer packages to help any bride and groom bring their visions to life by giving special attention to every last intimate detail of your day. Not only is the planning flawless based on timing and organization, but Stacy is also able to create and offer gorgeous floral designs. With so many details and vendors to consider for your wedding day, these ladies will truly take care of you! We look forward to working with them time and time again in the future and will continue to recommend them to all of our couples! - James & Shelby, Capture Legacy Photography

Sent on 03/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2009

Stacy was my godsend to bring all of my visions together in my wedding day. I did most of the planning all myself, but needed the vision and execution help. While my day had many unforeseen mishaps- we were able to keep cool and keep rolling!! Who knew it would be the start of a great business venture together too?!?! Couldn't have done it without Stacy being the one putting it all together!!

Sent on 03/18/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Stacy was a pleasure to work with! She is so sweet and goes above and beyond to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your florals.

Stacy was a pleasure to work with! She was highly efficient and set up all florals in a timely fashion the day of the wedding. The flower arrangements were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. Working with Chantilly Designs & Events was so seamless and stress free. I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Paula · Married on 09/29/2018

Do Yourself a Favor!

Michelle was resourceful, pleasant, and professional. She freed us to enjoy the wedding and reception without worry about the details. Can't imagine having managed without her help the day of our daughter's wedding and in the weeks leading up to it.

Sent on 02/12/2019