Chantelle Nicole Makeup Reviews

Chantelle Nicole Makeup 5
Chantelle Nicole Makeup 6
Chantelle Nicole Makeup 7

Elaine · Getting married on 03/15/2019

Chantelle did my make up for my birthday and I absolutely loved it! She sits down with you first and asks about your skin and gets to know you a little bit before starting, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend her and will definitely call her for my next event!

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2018

She is Fantastic

I couldn't say enough great things about her. The amount of time we spent together even though it was short I felt like I knew you her my whole life. She is very professional and inviting. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and she matched it perfectly.

• Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Chantelle has done my makeup for a few special occasion and would highly recommend her! I've never felt so beautiful!

Linda · Married on 08/10/2018

First let me say that Chantelle is the sweetest, most genuine person you will ever meet. My children gave me a gift certificate for mother’s day to have my makeup done. I decided to use it for my son’s wedding this past August. I didn’t expect too much, because....let’s be real....at my age, I’d need a miracle! Well.....Chantelle was my miracle! I schedule a trial first, and she took so much time with me explaining everything and really listening to me about my problem areas. I was so impressed! She is VERY knowledgeable about skin care and makeup tricks for all ages. On the day of the wedding, of course I was running late, and she was SO accommodating and adjusted her arrival time to fit my needs. When she was finished, I really didn’t recognize myself in the mirror. I was so pleased with the way it turned out. Glamorous, yet tasteful and elegant. And that’s exactly how I felt! We had great conversation and I really have gotten to know her through this experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone, for a special occasion, or even to learn about some new products and new tricks. Thanks Chantelle! You proved to me you can be beautiful at any age!

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2018

Chantell has a nuturting sweet energy that draws you in & helps you feel relaxed. I just told her a few ideas, and let her artistic creativity take over (I want the absolute most natural look, looking as beautiful as possible with as much make up as you can use... lol!). My make up for my engagement & wedding turned out beautifully. She was ready to go wedding day, showed up early to set up and was ready to Make US Up (me +10 other ladies). She even had little baggies for touch ups & helped me pick out a lipstick beforehand for me to have, which btw, I am absolutely obsessed with.
    Thank you a Chantelle!!!!
    PS- with all the chaos of a busy week, while I was getting my makeup done, she was glueing on eyelashes as a finishing touch. We were in a salon with 10+ ladies, all the children getting hair done. While my eyes were closed- it was the first time they were closed, and I was sitting still (at the same time) all week. I started thinking about a very special friend who had recently passed, and felt such sadness overcome me, and I started crying. As much as I was trying not to cry. Chantelle was so professional & gentle, and so easily fixed up my tears & got my lashes on. No one noticed I was crying and, she still had my make up looking flawless for the day.

Chantelle Nicole Makeup 8
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 9
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 10
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 11
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 12
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 13

Cheyenne · Married on 02/25/2018

Chantelle is AMAZING! I booked an Airbnb to help make my vision come through for my photoshoot, I was in need of a make-up artist and my photographer actually recommended her to me. She responds so quickly, she is so friendly and professional at all times. I had to book her on a day that she normally doesn't work on and I appreciated it so much! She is really fast doing make up, she did two looks on my face and as she began the process she put on facial products to keep my skin healthy which I loved! She even curled my hair for me!!! Something that stood out the most to me was aside from her achieving the exact looks I wanted, she stayed on set with me throughout the shoot to touch up things while I was posing. Her set up is also great, she has her own chair and lighting, flat iron etc. I am actually booking her again next month because she did such a great job and I enjoyed her company very much.

Chantelle Nicole Makeup 14
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 15
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 16
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 17
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 18
  • Y

Yael · Married on 02/16/2018

Amazing !!! Took care of me and my 5 brides maids !! Each girl had her own needs / skin care / hair style. She made all of us feel very comfortable!! Beautiful make up / beautiful hair design!! Each girl showed her ideas of what they would like and she nailed it !!! Thank you so much for such an awesome job !!! You are part of the family now !!!

chrissy · Married on 09/30/2017

WOW! Chantelle is absolutely fabulous!! She did my makeup so beautifully! Not only is she talented but she is a total sweetheart. She joyfully helped me with my hair too. She has a positive, fun, loving and easy going attitude. There was no stress or rush. Chantelle is also very professional! She showed up on time and was ready to go. She is well-organized and has everything that would ever be needed! She wanted me to be completely satisfied and I was!! I will always go to her for events and recommend her!

Mollie · Married on 09/24/2017

Chantelle was honestly the most amazing, helpful, and professional make up artist I've ever met. She was not only kind and responsive, but helped give me the best wedding I could have asked for. My bridesmaids absolutely loved her as much as I do, and I highly recommend her! Between the quality of our make up and her absolutely wonderful demeanor, she truly helped to give us the most amazing wedding!

Chantelle Nicole Makeup 19
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 20
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 21
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 22
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 23
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 24

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so glad that Chantelle was part of my (our) special day. She was extremely professional, organized, and supportive leading up to the big day. When the big day did finally roll around, my makeup turned out flawless and stayed flawless all night, which is saying a lot, as I have very troublesome skin. Again, I was thrilled with my makeup, but let's be honest, the wedding is only partially about the bride and groom, so I was also very happy to hear rave reviews from the bridesmaids and moms. Not only did they love how their makeup turned out, but they also enjoyed having her around in the hotel room with us. She's a perfect balance of fun and professional, and WOW does she know what she's doing with make up!

Chantelle Nicole Makeup 25
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/10/2016

My wedding honestly would not have been the same without Chantelle's incredible work. Her positive and happy energy was so refreshing during such a stressful day. She was always quick to respond whenever I reached out and helped me find my ideal look for the wedding. Her professionalism and skill truly shined the day of the wedding when I saw how beautiful she had made me and my bridesmaids look. I cannot express how grateful I am for her amazing job on such an important day in my life. I am confident that she is the perfect MUA to trust for your special day and highly recommend her!

Chantelle Nicole Makeup 26
    Chantelle Nicole Makeup 27

mecaila · Married on 05/29/2016

Hello, my name is Mecaila and I was lucky to have Chantelle as my MUA for our wedding last year during Memorial Day weekend. I was nervous at first meeting her at the trial session. But, as soon as we met, I felt at ease. She was very friendly and very approachable. She made me feel at home and was professional at the same time. Her make up set-up was very clean and organized. On the day of our wedding, she arrived on time despite traffic that was accumulating on the high way. She did my mom's make up first and then mines afterwards. My mom was very happy with the results and felt like a new person afterwards. We both felt beautiful and I was especially happy for my mom because that was the first time she ever got her makeup done professionally. To this day, I am so happy and lucky to have Chantelle do my makeup as well as my mom's.

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

Chantelle did a great job with my airbrushed makeup for my wedding. She was on time, professional and friendly. I decided not to have a trial makeup session before the wedding day so I was a bit nervous about how everything would turn out, but Chantelle looked at some pictures of what I wanted and gave me the exact look I was going for. I would recommend her to anyone.

Evelyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Chantelle did my makeup 3 years ago for my wedding in Key West. Her professionalism, expertise, and top notch service was captured from the very beginning. Thank you so much for adding your special touch to the most important day of my life.