Chantel Breanne Photography Reviews

Chantel Breanne Photography 5
  • Leandra

Leandra · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful to work with!

Chantel has been wonderful to work with! We have received so many compliments on her work for our engagement shoot and I understand why, her work is beautiful. I look forward to her capturing our special day :)

Sent on 09/25/2019

Abby · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Chantel and Sean did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We did our engagement and wedding pictures through her and they captured every moment from beginning to end. They're professionalism, attention to detail, and affordable pricing is something you don't find in everyone. I 1000% recommend them to anyone wanting beautiful pictures for a special event!

Chantel Breanne Photography 6
    Chantel Breanne Photography 7
    Chantel Breanne Photography 8
    Chantel Breanne Photography 9
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Belinda · Married on 06/09/2018

June Bride

Chantel was everything we asked for in a photographer. It took her less than 24 hrs to respond to our initial inquiry. Let me say, that sold us; her prompt responsiveness sold us right from start. During the time in between sigining the contract to the wedding day, we had several scheduled calls to go over details and how to tailor her style to our preferences. Chantel was also kind enough to give us a sample of an outline to be tweaked to our liking.

On our wedding day, there was a bit of a weather snafu which Chantel handled really well. She communicated with us the whole time and kept us in the loop in regards to how it was going to affect our pre-planned timeline. Once she got in, everything was great and flawless.

Chantel’s timeliness in providing our pictures was prompt! I was surprised our pictures were ready within 3 weeks of the wedding! The pictures were stunning and spoke true to everything my husband and I wished for.

I will definitely use her again and recommend her to as many friends and family memyas possible.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Damaschke · Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

Chantel and Sean were simply amazing. From the beginning through to the end, they were a joy to work with! They were both so talented, professional, and fun to work with! Chantel made the process so simple, from only having to meet a few times to go over day of timeline to making things so relaxing and seemless the day of. Chantel was so quick to turn around both our engagement and wedding day photos, along with a surprise 4+ minute video. The photos and video were so perfect – it now allows me to truly look back and replay our wedding all over again. I can’t wait to use her for all my future requests!!!!

Chantel Breanne Photography 10
    Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Edwards · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing experience!

I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect photographer to pick on our wedding day! When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I wanted someone that could capture photos of our day so when we look back we can follow the photos like a story. Chantel did just that! She is very easy to communicate with because she responds in a timely manner but she is also so personable. She walked us through the steps of what would happen up to our wedding day and helped us not forget the small details. The quality of our photos are even more than I imagined and the photo album was a special way to remember our special day. She got our photos back to us two weeks after our wedding and we were so surprised! On the day of she was on time, professional yet relatable, and very calm. We are so happy we decided to go with Chantel to capture our special day!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Marsha · Married on 03/09/2018

Engagement Photos

Chantel is amazing! She is a true professional, but most importantly a kind person. Every bride and groom want to capture moments that will live on for a lifetime, and she works diligently to provide that to her clients. She is genuine in her approach—her directing style is calm but also playful. We had a great time shooting with her and left excited to see the finished product. We absolutely love how our photos turned out! Thank you, Chantel!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Justus

Justus Kelley · Married on 07/21/2017

Exceeded our expectations & more!

Working with Chantel Breanne Photography was an absolute pleasure. Chantel and her team made our day an unforgettable experience. Thanks to our choosing one of the greatest photographers, my partner and I now have a multitude of breathtaking photos to look back on. One of my favorite photos truly emphasizes the skill and talent of Chantel Breanne Photography and has even been used for various regional and national platforms. Chantel was nothing less than professional, great with managing our bridal party of 24 and worked nonstop to ensure that every significant moment was beautifully captured. Chantel is gracious while managing people and as absolute joy to work with. Her sense of calmness and peace is something every bride deserves on their wedding day. Furthermore, Chantel’s communications remained consistent and timely, which prevented much stress and anxiety and made our planning process easy. You will not be disappointed with Chantel Breanne Photography. I couldn’t imagine my experience without her expertise and worthwhile photos.

Sent on 11/12/2018