16 Reviews for Changing Lanes Experience

User Photos
16 Changing Lanes Experience Reviews

These guys were worth every minute of the night. Played fantastically and never skipped a beat. Had the guests out of their seats and dancing all night. They absolutely made our event even more memorable.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Changing Lanes Experience was the best decision I made for my wedding! In the beginning, I couldn't decide between a DJ and Changing Lanes then I spoke to CJ and he was so engaging with me he made sure our wedding was set to the best music for our memories. I was able to pick all the special songs I wanted and when they played them they sounded just like if not better than the originals. If you are having a hard time deciding as well take it from me Changing Lanes is the best choice! Da'Jon came down on the floor and made sure to sing and dance with my handicapped cousin, he made her night!
Thanks, Da'Jon! A DJ wouldn't be able to actually sing a song to the guests while dancing with them. Make amazing memories with Changing Lanes.

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My event was off the hook! Best Band period.

Profile Picture Heidi , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Changing Lanes Experience performed at my nieces' wedding! They were absolutely phenomenal! Incredible talent, powerhouse voices and a song list with everything you could ever imagine!
The band was personal, friendly and danced with everyone! I don't know where they get the energy but they sure amazed us!

If you need a live band to celebrate your big day- Changing Lanes Experience is what you want! Money well spent!

Profile Picture Loralei, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hands down THE BEST wedding band ever! We still get comments from our guests a year later about how amazing Changing Lanes was at our wedding. CJ and the team took excellent care of us and they played their hearts out. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking for a full dance floor before dinner even begins!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Changing Lanes Experience is one of the most fantastic bands I have ever heard, and I feel so fortunate that we were able to have them at our wedding! They brought all of the guests to the dance floor from the very beginning of the evening until the last song, and they were so engaging and fun for our entire group. Our wedding simply would not have been as fun and memorable both for us and our guests without having them there; I would highly recommend Changing Lanes Experience to any couple who is looking to have a fantastic wedding event!

Profile Picture Carley, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This event was booked for one of my clients at our venue "The Falls". I can honestly say that with the multitude of compliments and feedback we received, I would highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Oh my goodness! These amazing individuals instantly had us out of our seats! :) They played every song that was requested and interacted with the guests. They were funny yet professional and I would highly recommend them to not only weddings, but to business gatherings and other events as well.
Very pleased and thankful for the Changing Lanes Experience.

Profile Picture User7151557, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

keep up the good work!! Kate B

Profile Picture Kate`, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Changing Lanes is awesome! Definitely gets the party going.

Profile Picture Hailee, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

CLE was the most fun I've had in a long time! The BEST band in America, I'm so excited that I was able to have them at my wedding!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best band ever! They are so talented, and can do a wide range of music. They are a huge band as well, so it's a great presentation. I will hire them again if I need a band in the future.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

My experience having changing lanes at my wedding was nothing short of wonderful. Having a band there to play not only the music that was requested, but also add in many favorites to keep the excitement and energy going was exactly what was needed. I recommend CJ and his group to anyone looking to enhance and complete their wedding while making memories to last a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Angelique , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were a great party band and kept the event fun!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/20/15, 1 Review
2.9

This band's performance is AMAZING! They know how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep the party going. The only thing they can improve on is the business side of things: Preparation and planning, organization, documentation, contracts, and follow up. I felt like I was managing them instead of them owning it and providing me with the full service not just a performance. I would recommend them to anyone, but with full disclosure that you will need to keep track of EVERYTHING to ensure you hold them accountable and get what you pay for.

View Vendor Response