33 Reviews for Changing Lanes Experience

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
33 Changing Lanes Experience Reviews

The most professional. Best family vibe. Incredible music.

Profile Picture Terry, 5/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Band

What an incredible band! Changing Lanes is unlike any party band you’ve ever seen. Their catalogue of music is extremely diverse. They even put their own spin on everything which makes all the songs you love more fun and exciting. They are able to engage an crowd like I’ve never seen. Instead of an awkward empty dance floor, everyone is one big unified family having the time of their lives. Trust me, you want this band! People will be talking about this wedding for YEARS! Congrats to the happy couple and thank you so much to Changing Lanes for making last night unforgettable.

Profile Picture Leigh, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Changing Lanes was such an unexpected treat! When I heard my cousin was having a party band at her wedding I thought “Oh goodness!” Turns out Changing Lanes was everything I never expected. I have NEVER experienced a reception party like the one they made yesterday! They had music for everyone; my family and friends are very diverse! Because of Changing Lanes I will expect so much more from a party Band and when my special day comes around I know where my first stop will be for entertainment!!! Rockstar Band!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We collaborated with Changing Lanes to be a part of our 10th annual wedding show not only were they so wonderful to collaborate with but their passion and love for music really shines through with all their wonderful bands. We loved having Retro Lanes, Changing Strings and Lane Changers be a part of our special day! Thank you for committing your time and sharing your talents with us.

Profile Picture La Caille , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

CJ was great to work with, inspired confidence, and provided an incredible evening for our son's wedding. Even got my 86 year old mom out there! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Judy, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

They are amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better band!

Profile Picture LATONYA, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Changing Lanes Experience is incredible! They are talented, entertaining and professional. Would highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Saw them at a friend’s wedding, and I was blown away by their high level of performance! The whole time, the band kept the crowd engaged and dancing. We didn’t want the celebration to end, by the time they were done, everyone kept screaming “One more song!” Such a fun band. Will definitely book them for my future events.

Profile Picture Chainda, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

All I can say is, what an amazing experience. They were everything you could possibly imagine and more. Definately the life of the party!

Profile Picture Cameron, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Changing Lanes is amazing! We really enjoyed them playing at our wedding and they were so engaging with tremendous energy it was a great time! Book Changing Lanes Experience and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Patrick , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Their energy is incredible! The music is fun for everyone and anyone of all ages! They draw you in and involve the crowd! Such a phenomenal and memorable experience. I would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

You know..wow! Changing lanes is LIT and legit!! I highly RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Selena , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have never experienced such a heart felt performance like Changing Lanes. I recommend this band to all my family and friends regardless of the occasion. Thank you CJ for your service.

Profile Picture Harry , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys were worth every minute of the night. Played fantastically and never skipped a beat. Had the guests out of their seats and dancing all night. They absolutely made our event even more memorable.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Changing Lanes Experience was the best decision I made for my wedding! In the beginning, I couldn't decide between a DJ and Changing Lanes then I spoke to CJ and he was so engaging with me he made sure our wedding was set to the best music for our memories. I was able to pick all the special songs I wanted and when they played them they sounded just like if not better than the originals. If you are having a hard time deciding as well take it from me Changing Lanes is the best choice! Da'Jon came down on the floor and made sure to sing and dance with my handicapped cousin, he made her night!
Thanks, Da'Jon! A DJ wouldn't be able to actually sing a song to the guests while dancing with them. Make amazing memories with Changing Lanes.

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My event was off the hook! Best Band period.

Profile Picture Heidi , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was lucky to get to work with CJ and Changing Lanes at a wedding I was planning in Jackson Hole. They were amazing to work with! Their performance was dynamic and the guests were on the dance floor all night long! Looking forward to working with them again this October for another really fun wedding!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Changing Lanes Experience performed at my nieces' wedding! They were absolutely phenomenal! Incredible talent, powerhouse voices and a song list with everything you could ever imagine!
The band was personal, friendly and danced with everyone! I don't know where they get the energy but they sure amazed us!

If you need a live band to celebrate your big day- Changing Lanes Experience is what you want! Money well spent!

Profile Picture Loralei, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The very best!! Our client was impressed with the way Chnaging Lanes read their group and adapted to involve everyone. We have never beem disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jen, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down THE BEST wedding band ever! We still get comments from our guests a year later about how amazing Changing Lanes was at our wedding. CJ and the team took excellent care of us and they played their hearts out. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking for a full dance floor before dinner even begins!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Changing Lanes Experience is one of the most fantastic bands I have ever heard, and I feel so fortunate that we were able to have them at our wedding! They brought all of the guests to the dance floor from the very beginning of the evening until the last song, and they were so engaging and fun for our entire group. Our wedding simply would not have been as fun and memorable both for us and our guests without having them there; I would highly recommend Changing Lanes Experience to any couple who is looking to have a fantastic wedding event!

Profile Picture Carley, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This event was booked for one of my clients at our venue "The Falls". I can honestly say that with the multitude of compliments and feedback we received, I would highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Oh my goodness! These amazing individuals instantly had us out of our seats! :) They played every song that was requested and interacted with the guests. They were funny yet professional and I would highly recommend them to not only weddings, but to business gatherings and other events as well.
Very pleased and thankful for the Changing Lanes Experience.

Profile Picture User7151557, 2+ years ago, 1 Review