Changing Lanes Experience Reviews

Changing Lanes Experience 1
Changing Lanes Experience 2
Changing Lanes Experience 3

Terry · Getting married on 05/07/2019

The most professional. Best family vibe. Incredible music.

Brianna Meikle · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible

Changing Lanes was INCREDIBLE! Such a fun, diverse group of people that had so much heart and soul. They had everybody on their feet!

Leigh · Married on 08/08/2018

What an incredible band! Changing Lanes is unlike any party band you’ve ever seen. Their catalogue of music is extremely diverse. They even put their own spin on everything which makes all the songs you love more fun and exciting. They are able to engage an crowd like I’ve never seen. Instead of an awkward empty dance floor, everyone is one big unified family having the time of their lives. Trust me, you want this band! People will be talking about this wedding for YEARS! Congrats to the happy couple and thank you so much to Changing Lanes for making last night unforgettable.

Kayla · Married on 08/08/2018

Changing Lanes was such an unexpected treat! When I heard my cousin was having a party band at her wedding I thought “Oh goodness!” Turns out Changing Lanes was everything I never expected. I have NEVER experienced a reception party like the one they made yesterday! They had music for everyone; my family and friends are very diverse! Because of Changing Lanes I will expect so much more from a party Band and when my special day comes around I know where my first stop will be for entertainment!!! Rockstar Band!

La Caille · Married on 07/14/2018

We collaborated with Changing Lanes to be a part of our 10th annual wedding show not only were they so wonderful to collaborate with but their passion and love for music really shines through with all their wonderful bands. We loved having Retro Lanes, Changing Strings and Lane Changers be a part of our special day! Thank you for committing your time and sharing your talents with us.

Judy · Married on 07/03/2018

CJ was great to work with, inspired confidence, and provided an incredible evening for our son's wedding. Even got my 86 year old mom out there! Highly recommend.

LATONYA · Married on 07/01/2018

They are amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better band!

Anna · Married on 06/30/2018

Changing Lanes Experience is incredible! They are talented, entertaining and professional. Would highly reccomend.

Chainda · Married on 06/30/2018

Saw them at a friend’s wedding, and I was blown away by their high level of performance! The whole time, the band kept the crowd engaged and dancing. We didn’t want the celebration to end, by the time they were done, everyone kept screaming “One more song!” Such a fun band. Will definitely book them for my future events.

Cameron · Married on 06/21/2018

All I can say is, what an amazing experience. They were everything you could possibly imagine and more. Definately the life of the party!

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Changing Lanes is amazing! We really enjoyed them playing at our wedding and they were so engaging with tremendous energy it was a great time! Book Changing Lanes Experience and you will not be disappointed!

Sierra · Married on 06/15/2018

Their energy is incredible! The music is fun for everyone and anyone of all ages! They draw you in and involve the crowd! Such a phenomenal and memorable experience. I would recommend to everyone.

Selena · Married on 05/26/2018

You know..wow! Changing lanes is LIT and legit!! I highly RECOMMEND!!

Harry · Married on 05/26/2018

I have never experienced such a heart felt performance like Changing Lanes. I recommend this band to all my family and friends regardless of the occasion. Thank you CJ for your service.

Annie Cowden · Married on 03/18/2018

LIT! Hire them for sure

Why would you even consider another band in Utah?!!!

Kerrie · Married on 01/06/2018

These guys were worth every minute of the night. Played fantastically and never skipped a beat. Had the guests out of their seats and dancing all night. They absolutely made our event even more memorable.

Heidi · Married on 12/01/2017

My event was off the hook! Best Band period.

Gabrielle · Married on 12/01/2017

Changing Lanes Experience was the best decision I made for my wedding! In the beginning, I couldn't decide between a DJ and Changing Lanes then I spoke to CJ and he was so engaging with me he made sure our wedding was set to the best music for our memories. I was able to pick all the special songs I wanted and when they played them they sounded just like if not better than the originals. If you are having a hard time deciding as well take it from me Changing Lanes is the best choice! Da'Jon came down on the floor and made sure to sing and dance with my handicapped cousin, he made her night!
    Thanks, Da'Jon! A DJ wouldn't be able to actually sing a song to the guests while dancing with them. Make amazing memories with Changing Lanes.

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

I was lucky to get to work with CJ and Changing Lanes at a wedding I was planning in Jackson Hole. They were amazing to work with! Their performance was dynamic and the guests were on the dance floor all night long! Looking forward to working with them again this October for another really fun wedding!!

Loralei · Married on 08/05/2017

The Changing Lanes Experience performed at my nieces' wedding! They were absolutely phenomenal! Incredible talent, powerhouse voices and a song list with everything you could ever imagine!
    The band was personal, friendly and danced with everyone! I don't know where they get the energy but they sure amazed us!

If you need a live band to celebrate your big day- Changing Lanes Experience is what you want! Money well spent!

Jen · Married on 07/02/2017

The very best!! Our client was impressed with the way Chnaging Lanes read their group and adapted to involve everyone. We have never beem disappointed.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Changing Lanes Experience's reply:

Thanks so much Jen! It was an extreme pleasure to work with you! You are a gift to couples all across the world!

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2016

Hands down THE BEST wedding band ever! We still get comments from our guests a year later about how amazing Changing Lanes was at our wedding. CJ and the team took excellent care of us and they played their hearts out. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking for a full dance floor before dinner even begins!

Changing Lanes Experience 4
    Changing Lanes Experience 5
    Changing Lanes Experience 6

Changing Lanes Experience is one of the most fantastic bands I have ever heard, and I feel so fortunate that we were able to have them at our wedding! They brought all of the guests to the dance floor from the very beginning of the evening until the last song, and they were so engaging and fun for our entire group. Our wedding simply would not have been as fun and memorable both for us and our guests without having them there; I would highly recommend Changing Lanes Experience to any couple who is looking to have a fantastic wedding event!

Maria · Married on 07/25/2016

This event was booked for one of my clients at our venue "The Falls". I can honestly say that with the multitude of compliments and feedback we received, I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Changing Lanes Experience's reply:

Thank so much! We had a phenomenal time partying with you guys at the Falls Event Center, look forward to working with you again for years to come!