Chandler Media & Design Reviews

12 | Gig Harbor, WA

12 Reviews for Chandler Media & Design

Mia · Married on 07/28/2018

We wanted a video of our wedding since we had some family members who weren't able to attend. We are so happy with the result. Alex did such an amazing job capturing all the little details and special moments. He and his assistant were super nice and professional as well

Sent on 08/09/2018

Merriah and Charles · Married on 05/25/2018

Love the video!

We love love love the video! Alex you did a wonderful job!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Chandler Media & Design's reply:

Thank you Merriah and Charles!!! I loved being apart of your special day, thank you so much for having me!! :-)

Jake and Mandy · Married on 11/22/2017

We recommend to everyone!

We had an amazing experience working with Alex! This was the second wedding we worked with him on and he is very professional and accommodating to whatever your needs may be! He did a great job making our day special! I would recommend him to anyone in need of a videographer!

Sent on 02/14/2019

linda · Married on 04/30/2017

Chandler Media and Design went above and beyond an excellent job for my daughters wedding!!! We had her wedding at ocean shores and we could not be happier with the photos and videos. You definitely get your money's worth with this team!! Thank you Chandler Media and Design for an amazing job !!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Alina · Married on 04/30/2017

Chandler Media and design gave my husband and I the most cherished gift I could ever ask for: to be able to re-live the happiest day of my life over and over. Our wedding highlight video was so professionally done and I could not stop watching it. Our little Ocean Shores wedding was captured in such an elegant, fun, and romantic way. Alex was so very personable, accommodating and overall genuinely caring, it truly shows in his work. He would check up on us multiple times before and after the wedding during the editing portion so I received exactly what I wanted. He went above and beyond my standards. Receiving the raw footage and edited videos was also an amazing addition to our highlight video that I so appreciated! Something that not all videographers do especially for the price! I would highly recommend Chandler Media and Design as a videographer for any event!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kim · Married on 01/07/2017

Excellent service! He was great and got excellent footage of our wedding! I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Angela · Married on 12/31/2016

Great experience, Alex was super easy to work with from the beginning. He clearly stated in the initial proposal what he would include, was open to making changes based on what we wanted, and produced a video that highlights the special moments of our wedding day, including moments we didn't get to see! He was completely unobtrusive but got great shots.

Sent on 01/18/2017

John · Married on 11/12/2016

Alex is great. While he provides an incredible value, he does not sacrifice quality. If you look in the background of pictures from the wedding, you can see Alex capturing every moment. He was focused but friendly, professional and easy to work with and ultra responsive/flexible. He has a true passion for what he does and it comes through in the videos he makes. You wont be upset with his work and it wont cost you an arm and a leg to have your big day captured for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Kathy · event on: 06/02/2017

We had Chandler Media and Design video our band performance at a high profile gig. Alex was very professional, the end product was high quality and exactly what we wanted. We also appreciated his quick response time, ongoing communication, and flexibility. Alex goes beyond in making sure the client is satisfied, he is willing to make changes and perfect the product as needed. I would definitely use him again for future projects.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sheri · event on: 06/02/2017

I hired Alex with Chandler Media to videotape my son's band at a venue in Tacoma. He was very prompt with his replies to my questions & I felt very confident in his abilities to do a good job. The finished product is outstanding! He gave me exactly the video I wanted & also edited it to break down individual songs to make searching specific songs easier. He went above & beyond what I wanted! I would highly recommend Chandler Media! Alex is wonderful to work with & very professional!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Angela · Married on 12/31/2016

Consider who you want to be around on your wedding day. Alex was so professional and out of the way, but caught all the important moments for us.

Sent on 01/28/2017