Chandler Media & Design

Chandler Media & Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chandler Media & Design

Professional Video & Photo Services!

Chandler Media & Design is a wedding videography company based in Gig Harbor, Washington. Founder Chandler Alexander created the company in 2013. With their blend of traditional and cinematic filming styles, they make it their mission to create high-quality and unique videos of your special day.

Chandler Media & Design has a variety of videography services available. High-definition video, additional hours and shooting at multiple locations are a few of the options included in their most popular wedding package. With the option of receiving the raw footage of your wedding day, you can have every minute to relive, watch and enjoy in a format that is authentic and untouched. DVD, USB flash drive and digital download formats are offered. Additional services Chandler Media & Design has available are:

• Client revisions

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Chandler Media & Design on

9 Reviews for Chandler Media & Design

We wanted a video of our wedding since we had some family members who weren't able to attend. We are so happy with the result. Alex did such an amazing job capturing all the little details and special moments. He and his assistant were super nice and professional as well

Profile Picture Mia, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chandler Media and Design went above and beyond an excellent job for my daughters wedding!!! We had her wedding at ocean shores and we could not be happier with the photos and videos. You definitely get your money's worth with this team!! Thank you Chandler Media and Design for an amazing job !!!!

Profile Picture linda, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chandler Media and design gave my husband and I the most cherished gift I could ever ask for: to be able to re-live the happiest day of my life over and over. Our wedding highlight video was so professionally done and I could not stop watching it. Our little Ocean Shores wedding was captured in such an elegant, fun, and romantic way. Alex was so very personable, accommodating and overall genuinely caring, it truly shows in his work. He would check up on us multiple times before and after the wedding during the editing portion so I received exactly what I wanted. He went above and beyond my standards. Receiving the raw footage and edited videos was also an amazing addition to our highlight video that I so appreciated! Something that not all videographers do especially for the price! I would highly recommend Chandler Media and Design as a videographer for any event!

Profile Picture Alina, 4/30/17, 1 Review