Chandler Hill Vineyards Reviews

Chandler Hill Vineyards 5
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 07/19/2019

Wow!! Beyond perfect!

Chandler Hill is absolutely beautiful!!! Our wedding was July 12th and it was beyond perfect! The entire staff did everything they could to make our day amazing! Megan was a dream to work with and did everything she could to make our day flawless! She was so fun and easy to work with!! Everything about Chandler Hill was amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Rachelle · Married on 06/01/2018

Megan was everything I could have asked for and more!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

WOW. Our experience with Chandler Hill was outstanding. We worked with both the event coordinators and they we're fabulous. On the wedding day, Megan kept everything running perfectly. She even helped me put my garter on, bustle my dress, and get some sauce off my dress when I spilled on it. She went above and beyond to help make our day wonderful. Aside from that, the food is amazing, the venue is beautiful, and the bar service was amazing. All of our guests kept commenting on how perfect everything was.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Evelyn · Married on 07/07/2017

We chose Chandler Hill after our first choice of venue overbooked on our date. No regrets... it turned out beautifully and the sunset over the patio was incredibly beautiful! We loved it and guests complimented the food!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/07/2015

Wonderful! I had my dream wedding there. They do a great job of helping keep things organized for you with the timeline and the vendors. Megan was a huge help and was very sweet. I got so many compliments about how gorgeous the venue was. We got married overlooking the vineyard and had dinner inside the beautiful tasting room/restaurant. It is a naturally gorgeous place so we were able to save money on decorations. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/10/2015

My husband told me multiple times that people said we had the best/most beautiful wedding reception they have ever been to and that I did a great job on our wedding! I think the best choice I made was choosing Chandler Hill for my reception venue. I looked at a ton of venues around St. Louis and none had the feel and warmth of Chandler Hill.

The wedding coordinator Becky was helpful the entire year as I prepared for my wedding. I would shoot her an email about something I was wondering and she would email me back the next day with the answer. I changed my mind multiple times and she was patient and understanding. The night of my wedding the Chandler Hill staff was helpful and accommodating the entire night. The main "cons" of having your wedding reception here is that to hit the drink and food minimum you are probably going to have to have guests OUTSIDE while some guests are INSIDE--and weather in Missouri is not always the best and these guests can feel left out. Also, you only have from 5:00pm-5:30pm to set up your decorations if your reception starts at 6:00pm, and guests start arriving WAY before the reception time so they saw our preparations.

All in all, however, I would do it all again in a heartbeat. The beauty of the vineyards was incredible and the decor and warmth was exactly my personality.

Sent on 08/07/2015

We had our wedding and reception at Chandler Hill. It was amazing! We were blessed with perfect weather, so everything was outside with the exception of dinner. Christie Lenox was wonderful to work with! The food and wine were amazing! We had so many guests say it was the best wedding they've been to! I highly recommend doing the fireworks. They're well worth it!!!! That's my best tip.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Most unique setting. Most accommodating staff. Most amazing food. Our guests had an amazing time, and we could not be happier that we decided to go with this venue even though it was a bit farther drive than other options in Downtown St. Louis or the county!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Rebekah · Married on 11/02/2012

We were married and had our reception at Chandler Hill Vineyards November 2, 2012 and it was PERFECT! Gorgie and Heather were both GREAT! They helped pull all our ideas and wishes together to make our wedding day EVERYTHING we ever wanted! Everyone LOVED the food, honestly we haven't heard one complaint! Heather and Gorgie worked with our band, florist, photographer, videographer, Pastor, family and friends to make sure our day was PERFECT! We will DEFINITELY visit Chandler Hill Vineyards again and HIGHLY RECOMMEND them in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2012

This is the absolute best place to have a wedding. The staff is wonderful and the venue is one of a kind. There is a decent size wait list to have your wedding here, so if you are engaged or about to be, give them a call!! AMAZING!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Amelia · Married on 09/14/2012

Chandler Hill Vineyards was the number one best choice for my wedding day! I suggest choosing a nice time of the year to have you wedding here as it is a great inside and outside venue. Georgie Busch was so easy to work with and great at responding to emails and phone calls promptly despite how busy she is. Everything went so smoothly at my reception because of her. She was flexible to plan meetings with and provided a great timeline of events for the night, keeping everyone on track. I also recommend taking her recommendations for photographer, band, etc...she knows what works best out there!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Elissa · Married on 05/05/2012

This place is amazing!!!!! When we were looking for a place to get married we fell in love with Chandler Hill. This place is so beautiful and the staff is amazing to work with. They provided anything we wanted and were so great at responding to us. Georgie Busch, Becky Malone and Heather Malone were so great at making sure that everything went perfectly and I cannot thank them enough. You have to go out to see this place! The food was so delicious and usually I hate wedding food, this stuff was GREAT! We had the salmon and steak and both were delicious!

Sent on 05/08/2012

June · Married on 00/00/0000

What an amazing day! Megan Picket (coordinator) went out of her way to make sure our wedding was perfect. They put out our personal decorations which just enhanced the beauty of this venue. The food was so delicious and the service was outstanding! We asked for fireworks thinking there would just be a few...It went on for 10 min. They were beautiful! We were in awe of this beautiful venue and wished the day didn't end so quickly.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Love! Love! Love! Our reception could not have been better. Megan made the planning process a breeze!

Chandler Hill Vineyards 6
    Chandler Hill Vineyards 13
    Chandler Hill Vineyards 14
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Paula · Married on 09/06/2009

Chandler Hills Vineyard was the perfect choice for our wedding. We wanted a place where we could have a ceremony and reception at the same venue. Their outdoor patio provided a perfect place for our ceremony. The large patio overlooks the vineyards, making it a very lovely scene in late Summer. The indoor portion is one large open space. It is so modern and has separate facilities where the bridal party can dress.
    The wine tastes good! this winery takes some of the best Missouri and Caifornia wines for their menu.
    Lastly, the staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. The facility is fairly new, so they did go through a few personnel changes, but it didn't reflect upon the service at all.
    My entire family had such a great time at the wedding. I would really encourage a vineyard wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Chandler Hill is a great location for a reception venue. Very classy and modern, with tall ceilings that resemble a cabin of sorts. A little high on price, but we did get the entire space to ourselves. Service was great, and all aspects went smoothly.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Ottolini · Married on 11/20/2010

This is a beautiful facility! We loved it! It is a bit pricey. They can be hard to contact and get ahold of, but they were always friendly and good to work with.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Love Chandler Hill, great setting for a wedding

Sent on 05/08/2016

We just had our wedding at Chandler Hill. The location is absolutely beautiful and I love our pictures. The food was also great. That said, they are quite pricey and not very flexible.

Sent on 09/25/2015