Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching Reviews

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 4
Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 5
Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 6

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I had planned to have a family friend conduct our ceremony, but he told us two weeks before the wedding that he was not going to be able to make it! So we were scrambling ta the last minute to find somebody who was still available for our date. While it was stressful at the time, I think that our original officiant dropping out was a HUGE blessing because Chance was wonderful to work with and our ceremony was extremely beautiful. Probably more unique, personal, meaningful, and tailored to our relationship than it would have been otherwise.

When I reached out to Chance, he got back to me almost immediately and notified me that he was still available. I spoke to him for nearly an hour the next day discussing our beliefs, our vision for how we wanted to shape the ceremony, and also telling him important details about our relationship so he could get a feel for who we are. He offered to meet in person, but we were planning from a distance (TEXAS!) so that wasn't possible. He sent us a general template for the typical ceremony and invited us to add or delete anything we wanted--basically guided us through personalizing our own ceremony. He was extremely flexible and told us that he would be happy to do whatever we wanted, and also offered his expertise and insights in areas where we were unsure how to proceed.

He helped SO MUCH at the rehearsal and helped me not to get too stressed during that process. He was so responsive that he even included things I requested at the last minute on the day of the wedding. He skillfully conducted the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful--there was not a dry eye in the house. My husband and I were so pleased with the way he put everything together and incorporated individual details about our relationship, our interests, and our beliefs into the ceremony.

If you are looking for an AWESOME officiant to help you craft a unique and individualized ceremony (even in a time crunch!) Chance is your man.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2015

Chance was fantastic! We communicated via phone and email to plan the ceremony. He wanted to make sure we knew exactly what he would say and we worked on the wording till it felt exactly like us. The process was so easy and it was a true pleasure to work with Chance. We now have a new friend out of it all as well!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Richard & Cathy · Married on 10/24/2015

We were a mature couple planning a very low key ceremony. We had visited Mt. Juliet on several occasions and decided to relocate from Florida and make this wonderful place our new beginning. We had already chosen our wedding site venue and now needed someone to marry us. The search did not take long. I will be honest, when we found Chance Dillon on line we were enamored by the name first, then we made a call. Within minutes we felt a total attachment to Chance. He took charge and answered all of our questions. We shared with him our past and vision of our future. He was sincerely interested and understood our life's new mission. We knew immediately this man was the person we trusted to officiate this most important event. He took time to get to know us from our spiritual beliefs to our combined family element. Several days after the ceremony he took time to make follow-up contact with us.
    To anyone considering Chance Dillon, I assure you there is not a more professional and genuine individual.

Sent on 11/15/2015

We could not have asked for a better person to marry us! Chance Dillon is thoughtful, compassionate, and fun-loving. We entered a non-traditional "premarital exploration" several months before our wedding and spent our Sunday mornings gaining really valuable strategies for a successful relationship. We spent the majority of our Sundays laughing about moments in the past few weeks, but also had deep conversations about things going on in our lives. We loved these talks and found Chance to be a great listener, non-judgmental, and made us feel really comfortable sharing.

As we got closer to our big day, he made our ceremony so personal, and included several touches that we requested. He came to our rehearsal and made everyone feel comfortable with how the ceremony would proceed ahead of time. On the day of the ceremony, Chance was really professional, but also helped us laugh our way to "I do." We truly feel lucky that Chance was part of our special day and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a personal, touching, and fun ceremony.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Laura · Married on 11/17/2012

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we have Chance to thank for making our ceremony so special! I knew Chance growing up, as he was my youth leader, and had asked him if he would consider officiating our wedding. He agreed and we began premarital counseling for several weeks, where he not only got to know Kevin and I as individuals, but as a couple. We worked with Chance to make sure we had all of the details of our wedding just as we wanted it! And, he did a great job in leading us when we were in need of suggestions. Chance is so well-spoken and personable. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sanchel · Married on 09/18/2015

Chance was wonderful at allowing this to be our marriage and not a ceremony of traditions!

Sent on 09/21/2015