Chalifour's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing flowers

Took my vision and make it a reality, just perfect!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/26/2020

Fantastic !

The floral arrangements came out better than I ever imagined!!!
  • Marie
    Marie S. Married on 06/13/2020

Absolute magic

Michelle was so wonderful! She picked out the most amazing flowers and really put together what I was envisioning. Her organization and attention to detail was so incredible. I knew I picked the right place. Everything was so beautiful and the pricing was even better!
    10/10 would recommend a hundred times over.
    Sara P. Married on 01/10/2020

Great Service

Let me start by saying, I am not a 'flower' person. I dont know the different names, and I had no idea what I wanted or what to get for my wedding. When I met with Michelle and we started talking, I really felt like she understood what I wanted, which was minimal, classic and elegant. She helped me find flowers that looked beautiful, but weren't busting my budget. Although we had a small order, she never made me feel like our flowers didn't matter, or werent worthy of their time and attention. Michelle was easy to work with, was flexible and always available to chat and talk through things. Thank you for helping make our wedding day amazing!!
  • Brenna
    Brenna Married on 11/16/2019

Picked my own bouquet

Since I eloped, I just went to Chalifour's to pick my own bouquet. They have a great selection with some unique options at good prices. I was able to pick exactly what I wanted and assemble the bouquet myself. Great value for the eloping bride or for a low-key wedding.
  • Kendall
    Kendall Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent staff & beautiful flowers

My maid of honor & I met with Michelle & Deb at the store to go over my vision. They had so many great ideas & by the time the big day had finally arrived, everything was perfect. They made the centerpieces, an arrangement for the corner of the arch, our bouquets & boutonnieres and they were so beautiful. My favorite flower is the Gerber daisy (basically a much larger daisy but in bright colors) & these flowers brought so much color to our wedding. I'm so happy with Chalifours Flowers & would definitely recommend them to anyone!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/10/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Thank you Chalifour's for making our wedding day flowers absolutely perfect! I wasn’t the most traditional bride and wanted my bouquet to be “different than the rest” for our Fall wedding in NH. I had a very specific idea in my head what I wanted my bouquet to look like… and let me just say, It was the most unique arrangement of flowers I’d ever seen and I couldn’t have asked them to do a better job! I received so many compliments, and my bridesmaid flowers/ groomsmen boutonnieres were gorgeous as well. I wish they could have lasted forever! I’ll never forget how beautiful they all were. Working with the wedding team at Chalifour's was a smooth, stress free process and we can't wait to work with them again in the future.
  • Bibiana
    Bibiana R. Married on 01/11/2019

Excellent!

Michelle Raymond and the staff at Chalifour's made beautiful arrangements and favors for my wedding!! Michelle was wonderful and easy to deal with; she made everything run so smoothly I knew I had nothing to worry about.

Would use them again for sure!
    Alicia Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent Experience!

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work! She is such a hard worker who truly listened to what we were looking for in our wedding flowers. Michelle's final products were even more beautiful than I had imagined! Michelle attentively listened to our wedding vision, took clear notes, and transformed this vision into recommendations. She then expertly transformed her recommendations into floral masterpieces that perfectly meshed with our wedding theme for the wedding day. Michelle was down-to-earth and extremely respectful of our budget. Lastly, out of all the vendors I ended up contacting Michelle the most; she was incredibly responsive, patient, and went above and beyond to accommodate our requests. On the day of, she flawlessly had the flowers delivered accurately, on time, and labeled appropriately. I would highly recommend Chalifour's and Michelle for your wedding flowers!
    Kathleen Married on 10/13/2018
    Our experience with Chalifours was incredible. Michelle is amazing at what she does and helps you every step of the way. Our flowers were WAY better than we could have even imagined. You would be silly to go anywhere else. Best service, incredible flowers, and a great price too! We were thrilled and will go to Chalifours for all of our flower needs. They made our day so special!!!!
    Jennifer T. Married on 09/21/2018

One of the best florists in NH!

They were very easy to work with and went the extra mile by setting up our flowers for us at the ceremony which doubled as our center pieces. The bouquets for my bridesmaids were GORGEOUS! We use Chalifours for every occasion including our wedding!
    Lindsey Married on 08/12/2018
    Go see Michelle at Chalifour's Flowers!! I was so impressed by Michelle's knowledge and professionalism when I first met her and through the entire process, she is what sold me on choosing Chalifour's for our flowers. I was so relieved by her recommendations and confidence that she would "get the job done" as I wished. Throughout the planning process, we were in contact via e-mail, over the phone, and in person. Michelle was so flexible in finding time to meet with us and was always so patient with us. I was so grateful of her consistent honesty and advice. It is obvious she knows what she is doing and that truly reflected in her work!! The arrangements were top notch, and exactly what I had pictured. I received SO many compliments from family and friends at the wedding.
    Brittany Married on 06/09/2018
    We had a great experience with Chalifour's! Our flowers were STUNNING! I was absolutely in love with them. Michelle worked so hard, and did an amazing job. There was a small hiccup and she was unable to come and set up like we had planned, but her boss arrived in her stead and did a wonderful job on such short notice.
    Katie Married on 05/19/2018
    Amazing!! Michelle and everyone at Chalifour's were unbelievably helpful, kind, funny, and talented! The flowers for my wedding turned out beyond what I could have imagined. Thanks to Michelle's creativity, I received compliments on my flowers days after my wedding. I went into the first meeting not knowing anything and left feeling confident that my flowers would be perfect. Nice to have one less thing to think about on your wedding day! Highly recommend!!
    Kelsey Married on 10/07/2017
    Chalifour's did the flowers for my wedding on October 7th - I am so happy we went with this florist! Judy and her team are truly amazing and made the most stunning arrangements, garlands, bouquets and bouts for our special day. They were so easy to work with, their pricing is great and the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Just look at our pictures, the flowers are stunning! To all brides looking for a florist, look no further! <3
    Kendra Married on 09/15/2017
    Michelle was wonderful! Our flowers came out beautiful and the service was excellent. From the beginning, Chalifour's was able to understand what our vision was and executed flawlessly. Absolutely recommend for future brides!
    Meredith Married on 08/19/2017
    I could not say enough great things about Chalifour’s. Flowers were something I was very picky about and I had a very specific vision for how I wanted them to look and Chalifour’s went ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations! Everything was beautiful! Well worth the very reasonable price. Michelle was great to work with and very accommodating!
    Rose Married on 03/19/2016
    Our flowers were so pretty for our wedding, the colors were so fresh and bright, I loved them so much I saved them to dry out and hang in our room....
    Kim Married on 08/02/2014
    my wedding flowers were beautiful.. all my guests commented on how gorgeous they were!!!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 10/12/2013
    My flowers were completely designed by me and they came out beautiful. I could not have asked for better service. Expensive but perfect.
  • User1375397 2+ years ago
    They were amazing to work with. Helped me start from scratch on what I wanted for flowers and made each bouquet amazing. Worked with us on our own centerpieces and a week later I still have the flowers in vases. Amazing. Loved them!!!
    Jessica Married on 09/01/2012
    Nancy at chalifours was great:) She helped me figure something out that was in my budget and never pushed me to any flowers I didn't like. She ended up being sick the day of my wedding but the other girls there had been in contact with her on the phone and got my order perfect!
  • Pauline
    Pauline Married on 06/17/2012
    AMAZING WORK! Extreamly professional.
  • nbernard1977
    Nicole Married on 11/12/2011
    Heidi, did a wonderful job on my flowers! They looked gorgeous. My centerpieces were snatched up so quickly that even I didn't get to take one home!
    They also provided my invitations. The process was so simple. I was very happy with them!
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 10/09/2011
    Melissa was unbelievable! You can tell she loves her job! My flowers were stunning, and the quality and service were the best!