Chad Wu Photography Reviews

Chad Wu Photography 2
Chad Wu Photography 3
Chad Wu Photography 4

Jenna Cline · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent to work with, beautiful pictures

Chad was so awesome to work with. He captures such a natural look and this is why we booked him. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out so beautiful and the weather conditions for our wedding were not ideal (rain, hail, very windy, and sunny) but you would have never known looking at our photos. We are so happy with our decision and would recommend him to anyone!

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2018

Best Photographer!

Chad was a phenomenal photographer. He was easy to work with, professional, on time, and the photos were beautiful. I was impressed with the quick turn around in getting our photos back. I appreciated Chads communication leading up to the wedding- He didn’t miss a thing! He got all the shots I was hoping for! So impressed with everything before, during, and after the wedding. I highly recommend Chad Wu photography!

• O

Olivia Ryder · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfection

Absolutely AMAZING!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. Chad is very professional and SO easy to work with. I would highly recommend him!

Chad Wu Photography 5

Juliane · Married on 08/04/2018

Chad was great!

We are so glad that we hired Chad as our wedding photographer! He was prompt and attentive any time we had a request or needed help with planning. He was wonderful to work with on our wedding day, and the pictures turned out amazing! We have enjoyed reliving our wedding day over every time we look at our pictures. We definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2018

Chad is amazing! My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken, but Chad made him feel comfortable. Our wedding photos are magical and he got them back to us in record time. I could not say enough wonderful things about Chad!

Chad Wu Photography 6

Cori · Married on 07/21/2018

I stumbled upon Chad while doing research for photographers around the Detroit area. I was a bit weary in my search as I am not from the area so wanted to be sure I could find someone that would be a good fit. As I was doing my research, Chad's pictures stood out among the rest and really matched the style we were going for. After initially reaching out, he met with me to discuss my vision and what I was looking for in a photographer. After that first meeting, I knew we had found our fit. Leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive to my questions and met with us a couple of weeks beforehand to go over last-minute logistics, photos we hoped he could capture, etc. The day of the wedding, he was there, on time, and ready to roll right away. I am not usually very comfortable in front of a camera but Chad made it so easy and we actually had fun! He gave us direction during the day so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. We received our photos a couple of days ago and they are breathtaking! The lighting and poses he used brought out the best in my husband and I and we are so grateful to have the most amazing pictures. Thanks again, Chad!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

His pictures come out fantastic! He is so easy to work with and makes everyone relaxed. He is efficient, friendly, and talented.

• AD2AP

Amber · Married on 06/01/2018

I don't think just a simple review can put into words how awesome Chad is! From the moment I contacted him on WeddingWire I just knew I had to have him be our photographer for our wedding! He was professional and accommodating! Fast forward to the wedding, both Chad and his second shooter Madison, did a wonderful job, I had compliments from many family members telling me how much they liked them. After the wedding was over and I got our pictures back, I was blown away! They were fantastic! Not only did they come in way sooner then expected they were such high quality! I would recommend Chad Wu Photography to anyone looking for a photographer :-)

Chad Wu Photography 7
    Chad Wu Photography 8

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad was the most amazing photographer that I could have asked for. He not only took the most amazing shots, but he also captured moments that make me tear up every time I scroll through my beautiful photos! He was professional, understanding, organized and VERY nice. He was reasonable and his quality and creativity with poses is any bride's dream. Would 100% recommend to anyone in a HEARTBEAT!!!!! Don't look further for your photographer, go with Chad!!!!

Marissa · Married on 09/05/2017

Chad was so amazing! Worth every penny! I was a little nervous going into first looks and getting ready pictures, but he made myself and my wedding party feel so comfortable. He made me feel at ease, and made sure we were on time for everything. My husband and I at first only hired Chad, but last minute we added a second shooter through him. I thought maybe we wouldn't be able to book one since it was last minute but he made it happen! He made sure to capture all the little details from my wedding shoes, rings, dress, to our memorial table, cake, and center pieces. We love Chad and will be recommending him to our friends, family and anyone else getting married! Hire him you won't regret it!!

Judy · Married on 09/03/2017

Chad is AMAZING!! He photographed our wedding in Frederick, MD and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Super kind, easy, flexible, and comfortable to work with. He has an eye for phenomenal shots that many couldn't ever picture. We would highly recommend Chad Wu Photography!!

Kristi · Married on 08/20/2017

My wedding photos were perfect! Would highly recommend hiring Chad for wedding photography.

Brian · Married on 08/19/2017

Chad shot the photos for our Detroit wedding and we could not be happier with the results! The photos came to us quickly after the wedding and were of superb quality and style. Chad was an immense help on our wedding day, helping us to move our day along and keep on schedule. He truly goes above and beyond to provide quality service! Thank you!

Tom · Married on 07/29/2017

I would recommend him time and time again. He was amazing to work with. Plus he was able to get my husband to really smile in the photos. All the photos were very natural and did not seem posed.

Alexis · Married on 07/28/2017

I found Chad when I was researching wedding locations and really liked a picture I saw. He was very easy to work with and extremely organized. He calls you a week before the wedding to go over everything with you and get any updates on pictures you would like.

The day of the wedding everything turned out as planned. Since he was so organized it made pictures easy and relaxing. Also, he made family pictures easy so they were not time consuming.

When we got our pictures and it was so hard to limit them to 60 for our wedding album. You know you had a great photographer when all of them turn out great! They were exactly what I was expecting and more. Also, his price was very good which was also a big reason we picked Chad. We would highly recommend him!

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Chad Wu is amazing! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day, Chad exceeded all of our expectations. He was professional, creative, and so easy to work with. Our photos are stunning! We can't stop looking at them :)

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

Chad was so kind and patient! He was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

Chad was a great guy and photographer! He made the whole process very comfortable and fun!

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2017

I could not be happier with our pictures. I had not met Chad prior to our wedding, but that did not change how comfortable and special he made the day! I would recommend him to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 12/17/2016

We met Chad when he was photographing a friends wedding. Their pictures were so amazing and they highly recommended Chad, so it seemed like a no brainer. Chad and his assistant were very professional and fun to work with on our wedding day. Our pictures turned out beautiful despite working with a 5pm sunset for our winter wedding. Chad was also great about our prep calls and about planning out the picture locations and timing. The photo link he provided made it really easy to share our pictures and will also make ordering very simple. We loved working with Chad and definitely recommend him.

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

Chad did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. He is super easy to work with and very professional. We received so many great comments about our pictures-they really did turn out awesome. We couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend Chad, you won't be disappointed.

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

Chad was professional, fun and our pictures turned out amazing! He gave us some great insight when planning our picture locations and timing which was so valuable. We couldn't have been happier with Chad's services and highly recommend him!

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2016

Chad was absolutely amazing he took such wonderful candid photos and was so creative with our couples photos they turned out so beautiful and looked so natural. Chad is so easy to work with as well, I would recommend him to anyone!!!

sarmad · Married on 08/05/2016

Chad did an amazing job capturing our proposal, and engagement pictures. My fiance and I highly recommend Chad Wu.