Chad Winstead Photo & Video Reviews

Chad Winstead Photo & Video 5
Chad Winstead Photo & Video 6
Chad Winstead Photo & Video 7

Kirsten Turrisi · Married on 05/26/2019

Best husband and wife photographer team!

Chad and his wife Beth are the complete package! They captured our entire day, not just a few pictures here and there. They constantly made sure we got every shot we wanted! Absolutely wonderful to work with and beyond amazing photos!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 20
  • Z

Zack · Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding work

Very easy going people with a real talent

Sent on 06/20/2019

Meredith Hawke · Married on 04/02/2019

Professional Headshots

Winstead Photography was wonderful to work with. We conducted non-traditional headshots for work and they came to the table with creative shots to set our shots apart.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2018

Book them asap!

Chad and Beth are amazing photographers! Their creativity and attention to detail is outstanding! We couldn’t have asked for better photographs. They take such wonderful engagement & wedding photos that we will truly cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 21
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 22
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 23

Morgan · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing people and even more amazing photos!

Where do I even begin?! Chad and Beth are amazing to work with. They are so creative and truly know how to make art with their photographs. They are respectful of your vision for your big day and they’re so easy to collaborate with to make everything come together. My husband and I just watched our slideshow and we were in awe with what was captured on our big day. I would recommend Chad and Beth a million times over! I can’t wait to frame EVERYTHING.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 12/15/2018

Chad & Beth are the best of the best!

I can’t speak highly enough of these two amazing photographers! If you want the coolest wedding pictures ever then book Chad & Beth. I am always recommending these two to everyone in need of a photographer. Not only are they talented, but they’re just super fun to be around. They really made my husband and I feel comfortable and we enjoyed working with them! They are truly the best of the best.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 24
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 25
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 26
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 27
  • Hailey

Hailey B · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend to anyone!

Chad and Beth are awesome! They were our wedding photographers and we would highly recommend them to anyone. They put us at ease and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They worked really well with our wedding party, family, and other vendors. Our post-ceremony shots were taken outside during a cold November sunset, but thanks to Chad and Beth it was one of the most fun, intimate, and memorable experiences of our wedding. The results were just stunning. We love our photos and have received so many positive comments from family and guests. Chad and Beth are good people who provide a quality service at a great value.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 28
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/28/2018

Chad and Beth are great!

I hired Chad to do our engagement pictures as well and my bridal portraits and our wedding day pictures. He was great from the beginning. I was nervous at first not being comfortable in front of a camera but him and Beth do a great job of putting you at ease. Every session was easy and I get nothing but great compliments on how amazing the pictures look. They are a great team and I would definitely recommend them for your pictures.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Chad and Beth were both such a joy to work with. Throughout the entire experience they made us feel comfortable. My bridal portraits had to be rescheduled due to a hurricane and Chad was so flexible and easy to work with when we had to find a new date. Their photos are by far the best I have ever seen, and we will cherish them forever! Thank you Chad and Beth from the bottom of our hearts, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 29
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 30
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 31

Lori O'sullivan · Married on 09/09/2018

The most beautiful weddding photos I have ever seen!

"These are the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen"!
    I can not tell you the number of times we have heard those words since getting our photos from Chad. While I think my husband and I were looking good that day, I have to be honest that it was the creativity and beauty of the photos that blew everyone away. Each one is like a work of art. I just can not say enough about how happy I am with the results of the work Chad did to capture the best day of our lives. And now, we have the best keepsake we could ever ask for... Thank you! I have and will continue to highly recommend Chad for your special day.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Chad Winstead Photo & Video 32

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2018

Chad and Beth are AMAZING! We used them for our wedding video. Prior to our wedding, they were willing to FaceTime in order to discuss everything due to our busy work schedules. We made a list of what we wanted in our wedding video and they matched it EXACTLY! Also, we got the video back within ~1 month (before our wedding pictures!). Since we wanted a short, to-the-point video of only about 5 minutes, I think this is pretty impressive based on how pleased we are, the short amount of time they took, and how much editing I know this involved! Definitely recommend (for photography too!)!

Sent on 09/21/2018

R · Married on 11/11/2017

Look no further for your NC wedding photographers! Chad and his fiancé and partner, Beth, are incredibly talented, creative, and a joy to work with. They are warm, kind-hearted, good people and made everything so much fun! They put us at ease during our engagement shoot and captured so many fun and creative shots. They beautifully captured all the important moments from us getting ready prior to the ceremony all the way to our sparkler send-off at the end of the reception. They work beautifully and seamlessly together, simultaneously capturing reactions from the bride and groom during the ceremony. We are so grateful for the wonderful memories we have to look back on and can’t wait to use them again for special occasions in the future!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/24/2017

My wedding coordinator recommended Chad as my photography vendor, and she absolutely steered us in the right direction. Chad and Beth could not have been better. They are truly so fun to work with, responsive to any and all questions/emails/phone calls, and above all know their way around a camera. Chad has such an eye for creative, original photos and captures them beautifully. We have been blown away with both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and I would recommend Chad and Beth to everyone!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Anne Catherine · Married on 06/10/2017

If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! Chad and Beth are wonderful! They were so much fun to work with--they were unobtrusive, calm and calming, and quietly went about getting their work done. The photographs are absolutely breathtaking and are creative without being crazy! They captured so many moments at our wedding of laughter, joy and fun but the tender moments as well. Everyone was extremely pleased with the way Chad and Beth fit right in without being a nuisance. We highly recommend Chad Winstead and Beth. They are professional with amazing talent.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

Chad and Beth were by far our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding! They were so fun and gave direction without taking away from the special moments of our big day. All of our friends were so impressed with them on the day of the wedding and even more impressed when we got our pictures back - only 2 and a half weeks after our wedding! I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for an amazing photographer and would definitely choose them again if I had to do it all over!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Creative, unique, amazing, and breathtaking are just some of the words that come to mind when I look at their work! Not only do they deliver amazing photographs, they are fun and personable to work with which makes your experience that much better! I can not say enough amazing things about Beth & Chad!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

Out of all our wedding vendors, Chad was definitely one of the best choices we made. Multiple people in the area recommended him as the best wedding photographer, and they were not mistaken! He responded to my emails and calls almost immediately which made booking and scheduling with him really easy. We got the best package available which included engagement portraits, bridal portraits, and all day on wedding day and it was worth every penny. Chad and Beth are so talented and they really go the extra mile to get the amazing and unique shots. They are really great at capturing those candid and emotional moments; those ended up being some of my favorite shots. It is definitely an advantage to have both of them working together because there was such variety in the photos we got from each session. They also do a great job of making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We love our beautiful photos so much and you definitely will too! Thanks Chad and Beth!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Megan · Married on 10/28/2016

Chad and Beth were absolutely fantastic to work with! My husband had already picked out Chad as our photographer before we even got engaged and I could not have been more impressed with the quality of work. So happy to have wonderful photos to capture such a perfect day!

Sent on 12/07/2016

LaShelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Chad and Beth were awesome, we could not be more pleased. From start to finish they were professional, quick at responding, helpful with my many questions and we could not have made a better choice. I was in love with our engagement photos and even more in love and excited about our wedding photos. Chad and Beth made me feel like the most beautiful bride and captured every special moment requested. Our only tough decision now is trying to narrow down which pictures we want to order and make bigger as we are truly in love with so many of them. His photography is an investment I do not regret at all as pictures were the most important to me as the bride. The wedding day goes by so fast but the pictures last a lifetime. I would encourage any engaged couple to use him as I did extensive research and he was by far my favorite. Also, the USB drive at the end and print rights were a major plus with him!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Chad and his fiance Beth create the most amazing photos and they are so easy to work with. I may be partially biased, because they have been close friends of ours for a long time. However, I think it adds to his impressiveness that he gave us absolutely breathtaking photos and he was in our wedding as a groomsman as well! I have seen a lot of his work, and all of his photos are unique to each couple, capturing each moment perfectly. If they shoot your wedding, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2016

Chad was wonderful, even from the first inquiry. He was ALWAYS very prompt when responding to me about any questions I may of had. His packages are wonderful, he will modify whatever you need done. I had my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos with him. His soon to be wife, Beth is fantastic too, they both work phenomenally together. They are both very laid back and relaxed...they never made us feel awkward during the shoots. I was unfortunately diagnosed with breast cancer this past February before the wedding, and he and my wedding coordinator worked around my bridal portrait session to make sure it got done before my second surgery and treatments started. He even sent me a sweet recovery card with a few prints of my bridal portraits as a surprise :) He always goes above and beyond. If you want professional, high-quality work, look no further than Chad Winstead Photography. Also another thing that Chad offers is videography which a lot don't offer in the area. I HIGHLY recommend getting video done, he does a beautiful highlight video of the special moments during your day that you will cherish forever.

Lindsay W. Baker

Sent on 08/19/2016

Phyllis · Married on 06/11/2016

Chad is top notch. He captured the moment of the day that other photographers couldn't have done. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his work. His attention to detail is noteworthy. I will recommend him highly to any bride. His bridal portraits are magazine covers.
    Yes, Chad Winstead photography is expensive but you get what you pay for.

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • Landon & Dakota

Dakota · Married on 06/04/2016

Chad and Beth are amazing to work with! Photography was my number 1 priority and I am so happy I chose to work with them. I have not received our wedding photography yet [I couldn't wait to write this review :) ] but our engagement photos and my bridal portraits are magazine quality! They take you back to the moment and I cannot tell you how many times I have looked at our wedding "sneak peaks" and felt like I was back in the moment. I decided to also do videography with Chad, I cannot wait to get that final product back. My now husband :) was not excited about spending money on a video with the photography package we got, but now we are both so happy that we decided to get the video as well. You get so wrapped up in the moment and the day goes by so fast you miss stuff and that is where the video is going to fill that void! They have an extra person to help with the videography. They have everything covered while the ceremony and reception is going on, and you don't even realize they are there. Chad and Beth really know how to make you comfortable in front of a camera and their final product is amazing, you will not regret working with them on your big day!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

Chad and Beth were awesome! They both were very helpful, patient, and wonderful to be around! We felt very comfortable with them, and only wish we could have been able to hang out and talk more with them on our special day! The pictures are so creative and different. Chad and Beth are great at capturing "in the moment" photos, and also I REALLY love the portraits they took. The colors in our photos are so vivid and beautiful. Chad and Beth go the extra mile, by being flexible and caring. And poor Chad put up with the cold wind on that day like a boss!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Kristine · Married on 01/02/2016

Chad and Beth provided outstanding photography service for our engagement session and wedding. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and they provided sneak peeks of both sessions within a day! On the wedding day, they even surprised us with a drone to get overhead shots. They were creative and helpful in posing. My husband and I felt completely comfortable with them throughout both sessions. They are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the area (they will also travel). Book them early because they are a heavily sought after team!!

Sent on 01/03/2016