Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for Chad Winstead Photo & Video

Destination / Travel (1)
Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
23 Chad Winstead Photo & Video Reviews

Look no further for your NC wedding photographers! Chad and his fiancé and partner, Beth, are incredibly talented, creative, and a joy to work with. They are warm, kind-hearted, good people and made everything so much fun! They put us at ease during our engagement shoot and captured so many fun and creative shots. They beautifully captured all the important moments from us getting ready prior to the ceremony all the way to our sparkler send-off at the end of the reception. They work beautifully and seamlessly together, simultaneously capturing reactions from the bride and groom during the ceremony. We are so grateful for the wonderful memories we have to look back on and can’t wait to use them again for special occasions in the future!

Profile Picture R, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

My wedding coordinator recommended Chad as my photography vendor, and she absolutely steered us in the right direction. Chad and Beth could not have been better. They are truly so fun to work with, responsive to any and all questions/emails/phone calls, and above all know their way around a camera. Chad has such an eye for creative, original photos and captures them beautifully. We have been blown away with both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and I would recommend Chad and Beth to everyone!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! Chad and Beth are wonderful! They were so much fun to work with--they were unobtrusive, calm and calming, and quietly went about getting their work done. The photographs are absolutely breathtaking and are creative without being crazy! They captured so many moments at our wedding of laughter, joy and fun but the tender moments as well. Everyone was extremely pleased with the way Chad and Beth fit right in without being a nuisance. We highly recommend Chad Winstead and Beth. They are professional with amazing talent.

Profile Picture Anne Catherine , 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chad and Beth were by far our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding! They were so fun and gave direction without taking away from the special moments of our big day. All of our friends were so impressed with them on the day of the wedding and even more impressed when we got our pictures back - only 2 and a half weeks after our wedding! I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for an amazing photographer and would definitely choose them again if I had to do it all over!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Creative, unique, amazing, and breathtaking are just some of the words that come to mind when I look at their work! Not only do they deliver amazing photographs, they are fun and personable to work with which makes your experience that much better! I can not say enough amazing things about Beth & Chad!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Out of all our wedding vendors, Chad was definitely one of the best choices we made. Multiple people in the area recommended him as the best wedding photographer, and they were not mistaken! He responded to my emails and calls almost immediately which made booking and scheduling with him really easy. We got the best package available which included engagement portraits, bridal portraits, and all day on wedding day and it was worth every penny. Chad and Beth are so talented and they really go the extra mile to get the amazing and unique shots. They are really great at capturing those candid and emotional moments; those ended up being some of my favorite shots. It is definitely an advantage to have both of them working together because there was such variety in the photos we got from each session. They also do a great job of making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We love our beautiful photos so much and you definitely will too! Thanks Chad and Beth!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Chad and Beth were absolutely fantastic to work with! My husband had already picked out Chad as our photographer before we even got engaged and I could not have been more impressed with the quality of work. So happy to have wonderful photos to capture such a perfect day!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad and Beth were awesome, we could not be more pleased. From start to finish they were professional, quick at responding, helpful with my many questions and we could not have made a better choice. I was in love with our engagement photos and even more in love and excited about our wedding photos. Chad and Beth made me feel like the most beautiful bride and captured every special moment requested. Our only tough decision now is trying to narrow down which pictures we want to order and make bigger as we are truly in love with so many of them. His photography is an investment I do not regret at all as pictures were the most important to me as the bride. The wedding day goes by so fast but the pictures last a lifetime. I would encourage any engaged couple to use him as I did extensive research and he was by far my favorite. Also, the USB drive at the end and print rights were a major plus with him!

Profile Picture User5345242, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad and his fiance Beth create the most amazing photos and they are so easy to work with. I may be partially biased, because they have been close friends of ours for a long time. However, I think it adds to his impressiveness that he gave us absolutely breathtaking photos and he was in our wedding as a groomsman as well! I have seen a lot of his work, and all of his photos are unique to each couple, capturing each moment perfectly. If they shoot your wedding, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad is top notch. He captured the moment of the day that other photographers couldn't have done. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his work. His attention to detail is noteworthy. I will recommend him highly to any bride. His bridal portraits are magazine covers.
Yes, Chad Winstead photography is expensive but you get what you pay for.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad was wonderful, even from the first inquiry. He was ALWAYS very prompt when responding to me about any questions I may of had. His packages are wonderful, he will modify whatever you need done. I had my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos with him. His soon to be wife, Beth is fantastic too, they both work phenomenally together. They are both very laid back and relaxed...they never made us feel awkward during the shoots. I was unfortunately diagnosed with breast cancer this past February before the wedding, and he and my wedding coordinator worked around my bridal portrait session to make sure it got done before my second surgery and treatments started. He even sent me a sweet recovery card with a few prints of my bridal portraits as a surprise :) He always goes above and beyond. If you want professional, high-quality work, look no further than Chad Winstead Photography. Also another thing that Chad offers is videography which a lot don't offer in the area. I HIGHLY recommend getting video done, he does a beautiful highlight video of the special moments during your day that you will cherish forever.

Lindsay W. Baker

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad and Beth are amazing to work with! Photography was my number 1 priority and I am so happy I chose to work with them. I have not received our wedding photography yet [I couldn't wait to write this review :) ] but our engagement photos and my bridal portraits are magazine quality! They take you back to the moment and I cannot tell you how many times I have looked at our wedding "sneak peaks" and felt like I was back in the moment. I decided to also do videography with Chad, I cannot wait to get that final product back. My now husband :) was not excited about spending money on a video with the photography package we got, but now we are both so happy that we decided to get the video as well. You get so wrapped up in the moment and the day goes by so fast you miss stuff and that is where the video is going to fill that void! They have an extra person to help with the videography. They have everything covered while the ceremony and reception is going on, and you don't even realize they are there. Chad and Beth really know how to make you comfortable in front of a camera and their final product is amazing, you will not regret working with them on your big day!

Profile Picture Dakota , 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs, Prints, Digital Files

Chad and Beth were awesome! They both were very helpful, patient, and wonderful to be around! We felt very comfortable with them, and only wish we could have been able to hang out and talk more with them on our special day! The pictures are so creative and different. Chad and Beth are great at capturing "in the moment" photos, and also I REALLY love the portraits they took. The colors in our photos are so vivid and beautiful. Chad and Beth go the extra mile, by being flexible and caring. And poor Chad put up with the cold wind on that day like a boss!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Chad and Beth provided outstanding photography service for our engagement session and wedding. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and they provided sneak peeks of both sessions within a day! On the wedding day, they even surprised us with a drone to get overhead shots. They were creative and helpful in posing. My husband and I felt completely comfortable with them throughout both sessions. They are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the area (they will also travel). Book them early because they are a heavily sought after team!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 1/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad did my wedding on May,15,2015 at the Islander in Emerald Isle. From the moment I choice him as our photograher he was very professional. Always responded to my emails. This was a destination wedding for me, so I was very overwhelmed but I never had to worry about Chad. The day before the wedding I saw him by the beach practicing with his partner the poses he was going to have us do the of the wedding. He was there for hours. The day of the wedding he put my husband and I at ease. He is very nice and has great ideas. I couldn't ask for a better photographer. He also did our videography and its absolutly amazing. If You would like to look it up on you tube "Milexis and Joseph wedding" it will blow your mind. Chad is very professional, responsible, and talented man. Thank you Chad for making my wedding day so special.

Profile Picture Milexis, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Chad and Beth were wonderful and my photos were breathtaking!! They captured every special moment. They were a true calming presence at the wedding, and were totally dedicated to doing whatever me and my -now- husband wanted. The were great in helping rallying family for pictures and they were right on time with getting pictures of bridesmaids and groomsmen done before the ceremony. I plan on using them for any photos we have done in the future. I strongly suggest their services to anyone for any type of picture taking. Great prices for AMAZING work.

Profile Picture Peyton, 4/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad and Beth are AMAZING photographers. They are so laid back and easy to work with too. My husband and I were really nervous about doing our engagement photo shoot because we had never done a photo shoot before and didn't know what to expect. We didn't want the photos to look too posed either. Chad and Beth made us feel comfortable and told us exactly what we needed to do. We had a great time doing the shoot with them. They are so creative and have the best ideas for photos. After the shoot, we even went to eat lunch together! When we got the pictures back from the engagement shoot we were blown away. The photos looked so natural and really captured us as a couple. They were beautiful and very professional. A couple months later, Chad and Beth photographed our wedding. I thought that our engagement photos were amazing, but our wedding photos were even better! They captured moments of our wedding that I didn't even know that they were photographing. They captured our special day perfectly. Not only do they take amazing shots, but they will also take the time to edit every single photo that they take. I am so glad that we went with Chad and Beth as the photographers of our special day. It really felt like they were friends instead of someone that we hired to do a job. I highly recommend Chad and Beth. They are amazing photographers and awesome people.

Profile Picture Kacy, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad and Beth did an AMAZING job with our wedding last month! We just saw the pictures and we are truly blown away. During the event they were SO pleasant to work with, very relaxed which helped us to feel relaxed, which helped them get such natural shots! We knew the location was beautiful (under a canopy of live oak trees) but we had no idea that he could make them look so stunning and breathtaking! Chad and Beth were literally laying on the ground just to get the perfect angle on the shot. It really paid off, the angles are truly artistic and beautiful. I cannot say enough about them. Chad is very professional and helpful. He took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding and answer the many questions I had for him. He was even able to accommodate us with the last minute request to make a slideshow for the reception from some old photos! We feel truly blessed to have such gorgeous wedding photos to forever commemorate our special day. We enthusiastically recommend their services! Thank you so much Chad and Beth!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot begin to describe how great Chad is as a photographer! Chad's photographic experience and professionalism is way beyond his years. This became clear during our engagement photos -- Chad and Beth were so professional, creative, and efficient. Chad takes very natural poses and caught us in our element looking like ourselves. We were nervous because we'd never done a photoshoot, so we were worried about feeling awkward in front of the camera, but Chad and Beth immediately put us at ease and made everything feel natural. We were so impressed with Chad's ability to capture photos of us in different environments. He was also incredibly quick with his turnaround and had the photos to us by the end of the same weekend that we did the engagement shoot! Our friends couldn't stop commenting on the pictures that Chad took. On our wedding day, Chad and Beth were absolutely phenomenal. They were such a calming presence and they were so efficient and professional. They captured so many great photographs of the day. Looking back, neither of us remembered seeing them taking pictures during the ceremony -- that's how good they are! They did everything they could to make our wedding day as seamless as possible. Beth even took some bridal portraits of me as I was waiting to walk down the aisle, since I hadn't chosen to do a bridal shoot before the wedding date. Once again, Chad had the pictures back to us SO quickly and even posted a "sneak peak" right away. We adore the pictures that Chad and Beth captured from our wedding day. We cannot recommend them enough - they are hands-down amazing.

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad was awesome! He also did our engagment session and everyone still keeps asking me who my photograher was! They turned out so well. Our wedding photos were no different. They were stunning! He was on time, professional, easy going, and up for anything! I cant wait to do my portraits with him because I have no doubt they will knock my socks off! I definitely plan on using him in the future for more family photoshoots.

Profile Picture Jessuca, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad is the best, he is incredible at what he does and he knows how to capture the essence of what a bride wants. He is definitely very intuitive into what kind of wedding a bride wants.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad did a great job. Had a lot of fun ideas and was able to work with us. He was prompt with delivering the pictures and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad Winstead is a wonderful and responsible person who took a very professional and fun approach to our wedding. He was friendly, flexible, and fast! He captured all of the photos I requested and had lots of wonderful ideas of his own! His work is art, no doubt about it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/12, 1 Review