9 Reviews for ChaChaBella

The products I bought were very stylish, I personally would have chosen a different product however she liked it, that is all that matters. The service was outstanding and the prices didn't worry me much, Even someone with a small budget can buy decent products here.

Profile Picture Phillip, 6/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

ChaChaBella is the only place to get friendship rings. I got a lot of them for my guest at my wedding and only got positive reviews from them. Also they are very responsive and will answer your questions quickly.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/28/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I would highly recommend ChaCha Bella for all your wedding jewelry needs. I purchased the bridal set for myself and got all my bridesmaids Friendship rings. Heather went out of her way to help me decide what color beads to use to give to my bridesmaids. All my bridesmaids went CRAZY when they saw their gifts. They continue to wear them on a regular basis. As a matter of fact, a couple of my friends placed personal orders for themselves after my wedding, as well as, for Christmas presents. The quality and value of the jewelry is exceptional. I would highly recommend this as a gift for yourself, your bridesmaids and for your friends and family.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

ChaChaBella provided me with the perfect wedding day gift to give my bridesmaids. All the girls wore beautiful rings the day of the wedding, and continue to wear them even after the event. Everyone was so excited to receive a ChaChaBella ring, and it was simply the perfect touch.

The staff at ChaChaBella is friendly and helpful and created custom jewelry for my special day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Hallie, 6/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

whether u looking for some memorable ring for wedding ceremony then ChaChaBella is perfect destination for it. We brings stylish collection of wedding rings.The support service was outstanding and the prices didn't worry me much.

Profile Picture Walter, 12/7/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

All I can say is my wife has a strange taste for strange things.

Profile Picture John, 12/6/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I highly recommend ChaCha Bella. It was such a pleasure to work with Heather; it was like talking with one of my girlfriends. She took the time to research the girl�s dresses and helped me decide which beads would compliment the dresses best. I was absolutely pleased with the end result; my bridesmaids loved the pieces and have been able to wear them again. How many times can you say that about bridesmaid�s jewelry? Excellent experience!

Profile Picture Dina, 11/14/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

This vendor went above and beyond by bringing last minute earrings to the wedding in time for the mother-of-the-bride to wear them! I call that excellent service!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/23/08, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

These rings are sooo amazing and special! They are beautiful! They are great for a wedding party, but are also a great "girlfriend" gift for any occasion! Love them!
Teisha Ault