C'est Si Bon Catering Reviews

8 | West Palm Beach, FL

8 Reviews for C'est Si Bon Catering

Good Morning Pat,
    I wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for a spectacular event. Your staff and your food was the talk of the wedding! I heard on numerous occasions that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Your staff was friendly and looked genuinely happy to be there. The cake was the best cake I've ever eaten. I am forever in debt to you for making it the most spectacular day of Austin and Lindseys life. A million thanks

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ariel · Married on 04/19/2015

We used C'est Si Bon to cater our wedding. Pat was AMAZING to work with. We wanted to have a cocktail hour style reception, and she was so receptive and creative with it. The food was so delicious, everyone is still raving about it, and her staff was absolutely incredible. I would recommend Pat and her team to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Hillary · Married on 11/08/2014

Superb meal! Very professional....everyone enjoyed their service. I highly recomend them for any occasion.

Hillary

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Pat is excellent down to every last detail. The chef worked with us at the tasting to get our menu exactly where we wanted it. The service at our wedding at the Flagler Museum was something our guests are still talking about. C'est si Bon made the reception like a fine dining experience. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Pat and her team at C'est Si Bon did the catering for my wedding in October 2014. Initially, one of the reasons I chose them was their experience with my venue, however what I ended up getting was so much more.

I was planning my wedding from overseas and Pat was always available during the the infrequent and limited times I was home to plan. Her help and responsiveness throughout the planning process was unwavering. In addition, CSB was conscious of my budget and made sure I still got what I wanted within my limitations.

Not only is their food quality and just plain delicious, Pat takes pride in what she serves. My husband and I enjoy good food (and have been known to fly for it), and the food at our wedding hit on all marks.

Brides have enough to worry about on their wedding day, catering should not be one of them. The food services and bars were handled like clockwork and with such ease, we even had a dedicated waiter just for my husband and I who made sure we never went hungry or thirsty.

If I had to do it all over again I would 100% choose Pat and her team at C'est Si Bon. Thanks for everything!

Jessica

Sent on 11/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 01/19/2014

Patricia and the C'est si Bon Team were amazing! I was a huge pain because I am an accountant specializing in the restaurant and hospitality industry, and I have worked with caterers before, so I had some very specific requests - Patricia worked with all of them!

The food and service were amazing. To this day I am still hearing from family and friends that it was the most fun, beautiful and classy wedding that had been to - three things that are very hard to put together in a wedding it turned out! I sincerely believe the C'est si Bon food and service was a huge part of that - The classiness definitely would have never been achieved without them. Patricia really understood that we wanted a FUN wedding but at the same time we wanted classic, WHITE GLOVE service and GOURMET food. The other caterers we met with just couldn't fit the gourmet, white glove with the fun factor together in their menus.

Patricia managed the cake ordering directly - which was a huge time & $$$ saver for my husband and I!

I wanted different champagnes served to different tables (depending on the groups sitting at them...) which she gladly took care of. She also managed to get my husband and I a few bottles of a special edition champagne we wanted for the wedding, very last minute.

We wanted very specific brands of liquor which were normally not on the C'est si Bon list. That request was gladly handled as well.

The list goes on and on, but these are definitely some planning highlights with C'est si Bon for brides out there.

My husband and I are even thinking about having them cater a small dinner for us in the future since they do house parties, too!

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • User2097000 · 2+ years ago

Pat was amazing. She was so professional and so great to work with.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2009

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

Patrica was very helpful and very easy to work with. There was some confusion the day of the wedding, but it was mostly a breakdown in communication. As long as you have someone in charge to direct the staff accordingly all should go well.

Sent on 06/10/2009