Ces & Judy's Catering Reviews

13 | Saint Louis, MO

13 Reviews for Ces & Judy's Catering

Lisa · Getting married on 11/23/2019

A-MA-ZING!!!!! From start to finish, couldn't have made a better choice for my daughters wedding! With so many menu options, there really is something for everyone. We chose the Themed Stations, a HUGE hit with our guests. It was so unique and we could customize what we wanted at each station, so yummy! The catering staff not only cleaned up the food and linens, but also helped tear down all the decorations. Our Coordinator Lizzie was great to work with and helped us manage all aspects of our catering needs. We had nothing but compliments from all our guests on how delicious the food was. Great job Ces and Judy's, we couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/03/2019

Great food!

My venue required that we use a preferred caterer and honestly I wasn’t really impressed with any of them until we found Ces and Judy’s! The food was awesome and the contact person Bailey was so responsive and helpful! I think every person at the reception went back for seconds!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jaye · Married on 10/20/2018

A-MAZING experience!

Lizzie from Ces and Judy's was awesome. She catered (no pun intended) to our every need, want, and wish! Not to mention, the food was delicious. People are still raving about it a week later! Weddings can be stressful but this team made sure to eliminate it from this part of the planning!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Cate · Married on 02/13/2016

I worked with a darling young woman named Lizzie Glamore. Her answer to my every request was "Of course we can do that!" I know the quality of their food and professionalism from other events, but their prices were right in the ballpark of the price range I wanted to spend. She made it all so simple!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Hi Cate! Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you and help make your wedding day spectacular!
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 07/26/2014

Ces & Judy's was INCREDIBLE!!! We're so thankful we found them and we suggested their venue & catering to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback, Alyson! The ceremony was beautiful! We are so grateful to have been a part of your day!

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2011

The service was great and everyone was very helpful. I would reccommend that future brides decorate the hall the day before the wedding. Having everything done and decorated was very relaxing the day of the wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thanks, Kristin!! Yes, we agree that coming in the day before to set up is a wonderful opportunity. And it was so fun to be here while your bridal party and others were decorating - such a great group!
  • User2195244 · event on 12/03/2011

I was very happy with our event held at Ces and Judy's. Everyone raved about the food and they were very easy to work with.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thank you!! We appreciate the kind words!

Kitty · Married on 10/22/2011

Everything was terrific - Rick is great to work with..

Kitty Williams

Sent on 03/31/2012

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thanks, Kitty! So glad we could be a part of the celebration! :)

E · Married on 09/24/2011

I had my ceremony and reception at Ces and Judy's and they were fantastic. The transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception went very smoothly. We had a seated dinner - the food and cake were wonderful. I didn't have to worry about any of the details on my special day- they took care of all of it very well. We had a lot of questions leading up to the wedding, and Rick was very helpful.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

This is wonderful, thank you for the great feedback! We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the flow of the wedding, as that is such an important aspect of any event.

joann · Married on 09/03/2011

May of our guests have been raving about our cocktail reception in the Round Room. The room was perfect, the flowers looked beautiful on the tables, mantle and balcony. The food was really good according to many guests. I didn't get to taste much as I was too busy mingling. The servers were great and Rick was really helpful and did eveything he could to make our reception just as we expected. Thanks Rick for manking our special day perfect!!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much!! Rick is a fabulous part of Ces & Judy's, and we feel very lucky to have him. So glad to hear everything went beautifully with your celebration!

Chris · Married on 07/29/2011

Our wedding and ceremony were both held at Le Chateau. We could not have asked for anything more. Rick and his entire staff were more than friendly and professional. Our guests are still raving about the food and the amazing venue that we picked. A massive thank you to everyone at Ces and Judy's Le Chateau!!!! I would reccomend this place to anyone you will not be dissapointed. Oh and there are amazing places available for pictures right in the same building!! A big plus since it was 102 the day of our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thanks for the great review!! We're always honored to be a part of event like yours. Everyone at Ces & Judy's says, "THANK YOU" back!! :)

Kelli · Married on 05/14/2011

Almost all of my vendors knew Rick and had worked with him before, which made the process much easier.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thanks, Kelli! We understand that vendor relationships are oh-so-important in a sea of options today, and we appreciate you allowing us to work with you!

Thomas · Married on 10/15/2011

Food was amazing! Staff very helpful. We would recommend this company for your wedding needs.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Ces & Judy's Catering's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!!