Cernosek Photography Reviews

10 | Missouri City, TX

10 Reviews for Cernosek Photography

• Karen

Karen Godfrey · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Great experience and photos, would recommend.

Blake was a great photographer for our elopement: professional and friendly. I mentioned I was flexible in our elopement plans, and he took the time to recommend locations and the time of day for best lighting. The photos were delivered quickly and were more beautiful than we could have asked for. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Keyiah

Keyiah Merritt · Getting married on 12/09/2021

Amazing experience!!

Finding Blake as our photographer was a happenstance that my husband Sean and I were/are incredibly grateful for! My mom found him while searching for a photographer in the area and loved him after talking with him over the phone.
    From the initial meet and greet through phone, and then meeting for our first photo shoot, we were incredibly impressed. He was responsive to messages, punctual for our meetings, kept an eye on the weather (this is important!) and was so easy to get along with. We clicked immediately which made working with him a breeze!
    Initially we hired him just for our wedding day but decided last minute to have an engagement photo sesh. Our schedules aligned and he offered great recommendations for location based off of what we desired for our pictures. He had them ready for us quite quickly and they came out amazing!! His attention to detail and allowing us to just be ourselves throughout the photo sesh 110% captured who we are together!! We felt like rockstars!
    Our original wedding day was a hot mess. Tropical Storm Beta stalled and we had to postpone our wedding by two days. Throughout the craziness, we kept in touch with Blake about rescheduling and he was available on the day we chose to go ahead with the wedding. Again, could not be more thankful for his flexibility. It was also a time where he had more flexibility in his schedule and to be honest it just felt like the universe was on our side with rescheduling and shuffling things around. As all of our guest were still able to attend!
    All in all the wedding day was a success, Blake was attentive, professional and blended in with our family. It was like having a very good friend there supporting us and capturing some very precious moments that we'll have always. We are excited to see the photos as he has already sent a couple of sneak peaks and adore them!! Our experience with Blake was a highlight in our wedding preparation and day! Thank you, Mahalo and Aloha ~ Keyiah & Sean

Sent on 10/12/2020

Silvia · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Great Photographer and person!

I totally recommend Cernosek!! He made us feel so comfortable that we actually enjoyed the day! He took amazing pics! We are so happy with the results.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby Thomas · Getting married on 01/02/2021

Dream Photographer!

I hired Blake based on a recommendation from another well-reputed photographer. He was her first recommendation and she did so without any hesitation or doubt. And boy, was she right! Blake is kind, creative, personable, inviting, and of course, talented. He walked me through every step of the way, explaining his vision and allowing me to make adjustments where I saw fit (I could never find anything to adjust, so that was easy!) I was worried about my fiance clamming up during our engagement pictures, but Blake spoke to him like a friend and helped him to relax and let go. Our pictures are a testament to how comfortable we felt with each other and in front of Blake. We were surrounded by people in the park, but Blake made us feel like the only two people in the room. I cannot wait for Blake to photograph my wedding. I know that he will not only take beautiful pictures, but will bring peace to an otherwise hectic day. Hire Blake and watch the magic happen!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Ashlee Evans · Married on 10/10/2020

Fun and easy going!

We had a blast with Blake getting our engagements photos done! He has a great eye for the capturing us at our best and still making it fun. Definitely would recommend him!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Adri

Adri Alvarado · Married on 06/26/2020

Fun and Amazing!

It was a super fun couple shoot. There was music and assistance when posing! Nothing felt forced when trying to pose. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends and family! The quality of his work is fantastic! Despite the Houston humidity, the work was great!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Marissa G. · Married on 03/21/2020

Photography genius

My fiancé and I are both deeply in love and blown away by how amazing our engagement pictures look. The vibrant colors and energy are truly present in our pictures. I’m so thankful for Blake’s talent and passion for making our pictures an unforgettable piece of art that we are going to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Emily

Emily Howard · Married on 06/26/2019

A professional, easy experience!

Everything from the start to finish was wonderful. Blake made sure to ask me beforehand what photos/poses I was interested in and it made the entire process quick and pleasant (as in June you are basically melting outdoors). He arrived before myself and my husband, and was professional and kind. Not to mention extremely patient with our 3 small children. We got our photos back quickly and love them! We had a family only ceremony, but Cernosek Photography gave us big memories. We’re so thankful!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Ebony Davis · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My Husband and I absolutely love Blake!! The best photographer hands down!! Very professional ,creative, talented ,and easy to work with. Blake helped me create the perfect vision I was going for with my engagement photos! I admire how passionate he is behind the lens it definitely shows in his work and won’t leave you disappointed. We highly recommended choosing him for your wedding day/engagement photographer.

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee Jackson · Married on 04/21/2018

AH-mazing photos for an awesome price!

Blake did everything we needed and more! He listened to what we wanted for our indoor and outdoor pictures then gave us that and more! Sooooo super glad we picked Blake!

Sent on 02/25/2020