Ceresville Mansion Reviews

Ceresville Mansion 5
Ceresville Mansion 6
Ceresville Mansion 7

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

We fell in love with the venue and FELT loved by the staff. Natalie was a pleasure to work with leading up to the day of, and Robbie was at least half a dozen steps ahead of me the day of (and I am an UBER-planner, so it takes some doing!) It helped us do the one thing I was 100% convinced we'd be unable to do the day of: sit back, relax, and enjoy our day. The food was spectacular, they were incredibly helpful setting up (despite me DIY-ing a ton of the decor), and the built-in dance floor was a wonderful perk. If I had to do it again it would still be here.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Brittney · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an amazing experience at Ceresville Mansion!! Jenni, our coordinator, was AWESOME to work with for an entire year of planning. She provided excellent guidance in preparation for the big day and was incredibly patient in answering all of our questions throughout the wedding planning process. Jenni and the staff (including the wonderful chef) were all very accommodating with our special requests. On the day of the wedding, Robbie was the GREATEST!! He made sure everything (and everyone) was on track and made our day effortless. We didn't have to worry about a thing, Robbie constantly kept us in the loop with what was going on and NEVER got flustered with last minute details or changes. At the end of the night, my mom needed batteries quickly for our exit and Robbie, in a flash, promptly delivered. He is one of the hardest working guys who seems to really cares! He handles high pressure situations with ease and a smile which helped to keep us calm. He went far and beyond in making our day special!!

We have received so many glowing feedback from our guests! They loved the food and thought the venue was simply gorgeous and so did we. Our wedding was 09.09.2017 and it was a beautiful magical day!!

Thank you all so much for everything you did! It was the BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Ceresville Mansion 8

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

I had an amazing experience with Ceresville! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with for a year of planning. She always had an answer to my questions and if I had a special request, she would go above and beyond to try and make it happen. On the day of the wedding, we worked with Robbie who was equally as helpful, professional, and wanted to make sure you did not have to worry about a thing. Aside from the amazing staff, the venue was gorgeous and the food was amazing! Seriously, try the goat cheese as one of your appetizers. Overall, I highly reccomend this facility for a stress free beautiful wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Makeeda · Married on 07/12/2017

Natalie and the Ceresville team provided excellent service. The responses were prompt and they were flexible and very accommodating during the ceremony and reception. The venue was also beautiful and serene. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2017

We did a Sunday morning wedding and could not be happier with our choice. It was all inclusive so far as materials go, the food was fantastic, and the service was exceptional. Guests could not stop complimenting our choice-- the beauty of the mansion is second to none. You won't regret choosing Ceresville.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2017

Beyond all expectations!

The wedding and the reception were spectacular, all because of the fantastic people at Ceresville. Too many to mention, but each made the day special. The venue is gorgeous, and the food absolutely was a WOW! I am spoiled now from ever enjoying salmon and steak anywhere else. A great day, thank you Ceresville!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mercedes · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I wed on 07.07.17 and I cannot express how much I love Ceresville Mansion!!!! The venue is absolutely beautiful! Our wedding coordinator/advisor, Jenni Meinser was absolutely AMAZING!!!! Robbie and Taylor were amazing as well. Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, delicious food, and the great service that Ceresville Mansion provided. We received so many glowing feedback from our guests and we couldn't be happier. Robbie and Taylor, Jarett and I cannot thank you two enough for making sure we have a smooth and serene wedding. We were so impressed on how the wedding went so smoothly. You guys did a fantastic job guiding all of us and making sure we stuck to the timeline. Our wedding day was truly magical! Thank you all again for your outstanding efforts on 07.07.17 as we celebrated our special day with family and friends. It was truly memorable day for all of us.

If you are considering any type of event, Ceresville Mansion is the venue for you! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Ceresville Mansion!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2017

Ceresville Mansion has always been the venue I wanted to get married at, and I could not have been more impressed with the staff that I dealt with. My experience was mainly with Jenni Meisner, and I could not say enough good things about her. She was very prompt in responding to emails, made sure to answer any questions we thought of, and even helped us with last minute changes to the layout of the mansion to accomodate a guest in a wheel chair. Our event manager did a nice job making sure the events of the evening ran smoothly and everything went according to plan. The mansion staff did a great job setting out the decorations and returning them all at the end of the evening.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Maddie · Married on 06/10/2017

Loved Ceresville. They have a lot of rules and the price is definitely up there but its worth it! Everything is included and taken care of when you book here which makes wedding plannng SO much less stressful and they have someone assigned to your wedding who works with you through every step. I loved working with them and would choose them all over again if we were going to do it again!

I worked with Jenni and she's amazing, also the chef is amazing and SO accommodating they really just want you to have everything that you want. and the space is undeniably beautiful there really isn't any beating it.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Having a day of coordinator and a stalker makes all the difference. It was a perfect day with delicious food and professional staff. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

I've got to say choosing Ceresville Mansion was one of the best decision we made through the wedding planning process. Jenni M. took care of the planning and organizing and my was she the best.

We found Ceresville Mansion online, and initially it wasnt even our #1 choice, until Jenni followed up with us 2 months or so after we had inquired about prices. She gave us various options of packages and never gave up until we were satisfied with the price, which is the #1 thing a bride usually stresses about.

The day of the wedding we had the pleasure of working with Bobby who did a phenomenal job getting it all together and organized, I was stressed but he calmed me down by telling me not to worry that he had it all handled. Unfortunately I was one of those brides that had envisioned the ceremony outside but the weather did not corporate with my vision, so we had to do everything inside and even my guest said that it was just perfect, may have actually even worked out better because a few people had allergies (being allergy season). Everything was so well put together without me being there to tell them where everything went.

The food was delicious, the guest were super impressed so thumbs up to the Chef!
    I would highly recommend Ceresville Mansion not only because my day was made perfect by them, but because all the other reviews I've seen also agree with my testimony.

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 04/21/2017

This place is absolutely stunning! This was the best place for my wedding. Our adviser Ms. Jenni was top notch. She was always available for advice and worked with us and our budget. The mansion is a historic masterpiece. We loved it! Our guests loved it! Hope to attend other events here in the near future.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Although we thought it was a bit pricey at first, we could not match the value at any other venue. The staff were wonderful. We had an intimate wedding for 60 and decided on a brunch. The chef was fantastic!!!! The venue was gorgeous
    and we were given winter rates for an April 15th wedding. Having the upstairs for everyone to get ready in was especially helpful as my husband suffers from migraines and was able to rest.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Arlene · Married on 04/07/2017

We would absolutely recommend Ceresville to anyone looking to get married in this area! We got married at St. Peter Church and then had our cocktail hour and reception at Ceresville. Our guests had an amazing time and they haven't stopped telling us how much they LOVED our wedding!! Our guests fell in love with Ceresville and said our wedding felt very intimate. Everyone loved the venue, food, and service. It was a pleasure to work with Ceresville staff to plan our special day, especially Jenni. She was incredibly patient in answering all of our questions and was a huge help to us throughout the wedding planning process. She went above and beyond! On the day of the wedding, Robbie and his entire team made our day so enjoyable and effortless. We didn't have to worry about a thing! The cost is also very affordable compared to other venues we looked at. The cost of our wedding in DC would have been 50% more. We could not be happier with our wedding day experience at Ceresville! It was our dream wedding!! Go to Ceresville if you want your dream wedding too!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/10/2016

We got married on 12/10/16 and I cannot even express fully how much I love Ceresville Mansion!!!! Kate Moreland, Paul, Chef Tom, Robbie and Allison - omg! Our planning, our beautiful day our beautiful wedding was just amazing because of the folks here! It was such an easy day! The venue is stunning at anytime of the year but the Christmas decor is beyond magical.... our day was truly a Wonderful Winter Land..... the decorations, the lighting, the details.....

The food was AMAZING! Our guests could not get over how perfect everything was!! I was so sad when everything was over because it meant I wouldn't get to talk to everyone again on a regular basis!

If you are considering ANY kind of event..... choose Ceresville! All of them - just absolutely everyone on the team is fabulous!!!! You will never be disappointed coming here.....

BEST WINTER WEDDING EVER!!! :)

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Nefferini

Carol · Married on 11/05/2016

Robbie was the greatest DOC I have ever heard of! He made sure everything (and everyone) was on track and made our day effortless. Kate was amazing to plan with and made sure I stayed organized and on top of my schedules! Absolutely the best decision we made!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Amber · Married on 10/02/2016

I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to Ceresville. Their staff, specifically Natalie and Robbie, were on top of their game both on the day of the wedding and well beforehand. Every minuscule question could easily be answered in a timely email from Natalie, who always kept an upbeat attitude. On the day of, Robbie constantly kept me in the loop with what was going on and never got flustered with last minute details or changes. The entire staff did such a wonderful job of decorating the venue, and according to my mom, clean up was a breeze. When we unexpectedly had a lower guest count Natalie helped us hit the catering minimum by adding fun items such as chocolate covered strawberries and mimosas. I am forever grateful for her insights and advice through the entire planning process.

My guests were truly amazed with how beautiful the venue was, how seamlessly the entire day flowed together, and how fun the day was. I constantly received compliments about the decor and the staff's professionalism. Thank you all so much for everything you did! BEST. DAY. EVER. :)

Sent on 10/09/2016

Chris · Married on 09/23/2016

The Ceresville staff are the most professional and friendly people. Food was delicious, and the setting is beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Christine · Married on 09/09/2016

I recently had my bridal shower here and I can't say enough great things about Ceresville and their lovely staff. My mom was looking for a place that would be elegant and classy and Ceresville was it! As the bride to be, I felt so taken care of. I had about 40 guests for the bridal shower and so we brought a variety of things that needed to be set up at each table as well as decorated throughout the location. Every staff member was so helpful! I even needed batteries at one point and it was delivered! I am very pleased with how everything turned out. The food and drinks were great too. I would definitely recommend Ceresville.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Natalie · Married on 09/03/2016

Ceresville was amazing to work with from start to finish. We worked with Stephanie leading up to the big day, and Molly was our day-of coordinator. The only negative is that our readers' microphone didn't seem to be on during the ceremony, so now that that's out of the way (brides and grooms, your day will never be 100% perfect anyway, just accept it!), here are all the positives. (Also note that I'm giving 5 stars anyway -- that's how awesome they were.)

-The staff is so nice. Stephanie fielded quite a few emails and questions from me, and last-minute seating chart edits, all with such a sweet tone and without complaint. I only ever saw her smile. And my bridal attendant Lindsay was always there with a smile to ask me if I needed anything on the day of.
    -They are true professionals. My DOC Molly, who I met at the rehearsal, was so professional and prepared and had answers to all my questions, and knew exactly what needed to be taken care of. She had such helpful advice for me as well -- without her advice, when I walked up the aisle, I wouldn't have thought to look at my groom right away, and I'd have missed his huge smile when he saw me in my dress.
    -They are attentive to what's going on. Ceresville was able to get their own table numbers out for us to use when our florist forgot to bring ours!
    -The food is awesome. We did a brunch buffet and oh man was it good -- lots of guests were commenting not only on how they loved the brunch food, but also on how tasty it was!
    -The mansion is beautiful inside and out. We were there during the day and the natural light was beautiful. The weather was perfect so we did our ceremony out back where there's a gorgeous pergola and pond with lilies.
    -Their rental includes a lot, including a DOC, so less work for you!

I could go on and on about the amazing experience I had with Ceresville. Thank you guys for making my + Evan's day so special!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Mara · Married on 07/09/2016

My experience with Ceresville Mansion from the initial venue tour, to the food tasting, the ceremony rehearsal and our beautiful wedding was amazing! Everything was so easy and care free. The staff was beyond wonderful. I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie for a good year or so before our wedding. She was friendly, accommodating and a breath of fresh air from planning stress. I also had the pleasure of working with Molly during our rehearsal and on our wedding day. She was terrific and put me at ease. The venue itself was gorgeous, especially the pergola area and the double room bridal sweet. I specifically picked Ceresville Mansion so I wouldn't have to do a lot of decorating. My wedding was July 9, 2016 and the greenery was lush and beautiful. I booked Scott Albin for uplighting who I met during my venue tour. The uplighting enhanced the reception room. I used it inside and around the pergola at night. Aside from how beautiful the venue was our guests mostly commented on how much they loved the food. The food at our tasting was delicious! We had so many options to choose from and they were great at accommodating my mom's specific requests for lobster bisque and diet coke haha We love you Ceresville Mansion and couldn't imagine celebrating the happiest day of our lives anywhere else!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

I was extremely pleased with how my wedding at Ceresville turned out on June 25th 2016. Stephanie was great as our coordinator leading up to the big day and Molly was a great banquet manager on the day of. Everything ran smoothly and looked beautiful. They even wrapped up our meals that we'd only gotten to take two bites of and sent them home with us. There isn't anything I can think of that I would have changed about the day, it was just perfect, thanks so much to Ceresville for that :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Elizabeyj · Married on 06/18/2016

Ceresville could not have been more incredible for our wedding day! The staff is beyond exceptional. We worked with Stephanie and she made the entire experience so simple and was very good at communication. Everything at Ceresville was seamless. Everyone commented how amazing the food was and the service. Ceresville is beautiful and I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a magical day :-)

Sent on 07/31/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Ceresville. I worked with Jenni for the past year to plan my fairy tale wedding and she was extraordinary to work with. Like most Brides I wanted my wedding to be perfect. I would call Jenni on a very regular basis to get her opinions or to have her send me pictures of random things around the mansion. It was important to me that I paid attention to all of the little details and to ensure that everything would match and look picture perfect! Whether I wanted to see plates, tablecloths, napkins or cake stands, Jenni was more than happy to personally get a picture and send it my way. Having planned weddings for years, Jenni was a great resource for information and guidance! Jenni made me feel like I was the only bride planning a wedding that year! I felt valued, appreciated and like she genuinely cared about me. Hands down my wedding day was a success because of the hard work and dedication that Jenni offered to me throughout the year.
    On the day of my wedding, we worked with Robby and he was just as great. I showed up with my bridesmaids and he welcomed us with a glass of champagne and a warm hug hello! After settling in I realized I had forgotten to brush my teeth!! Eeek! No problem, Robby opens a drawer and hands me a packet of toothbrushes! I cannot count the times he rescued me that evening! From searching for my lost garter, to helping to set up the mansion with my countless knickknacks, to locating the lost petals for the flower girl baskets, he put out one flame after the other, with a smile on his face, ensuring my day went smooth and was everything that I had envisioned. He was my behind the scenes lifesaver! My husband says that if Robby ever leaves his career at Ceresville, we will be snagging him to work with us! He is one of the hardest working guys, who handle’s high pressure situations better than anyone we have ever met.
    Ceresville Mansion exceeded my wildest expectations!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Nina · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband, Mark Barry and I were married at Ceresville Mansion on November 28, 2015. We could not have been happier with our choice. It was an absolutely beautiful venue where the staff took care of every detail. We had 88 guests attend and everyone raved about the food as well as the staff being so accomodating . The vendors that Ceresville suggested were all great too. Kate was extremely helpful throughout the entire process from beginning to end. The time there went so quickly and we wish we could do it all over again. We would highly recommend Ceresville Mansion to everyone.

Sent on 02/09/2016