A Wedding Collection Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 08/15/2021

Just perfect

I’m so glad we went with Renee and her team at A Wedding Collection. Being out of state and planning a wedding, it was way too much for me to think about…. all the details, all the to-do’s… Renee thinks of EVERYTHING. I was able to talk to her and give her my vision and she made it happen. The communication was fantastic, the attention to detail was spot on, the entire team made our day perfect. I’m so thankful I was able to enjoy the day instead of worrying about all the things. I couldn’t recommend A Wedding Collection enough.
    Lisa H. Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Renee and her team handled all of the details and everything was perfect!
  • Mabry
    Mabry P. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Renee and her team are absolutely amazing. Everything from beginning to end was flawless. The day of was handled perfectly and allowed us to focus on the big day with ease knowing that Renee and team were taking care of all the details. Cannot recommend them enough!
    Misty Married on 11/14/2020
    In just 3 short weeks Renee with Ceremony Design Company put together a beautiful destination wedding for my daughter in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Renee and her staff were amazing to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event...especially a wedding! She arranged everything from rentals for the ceremony and reception (both held on the beach at the beautiful home Ebb & Flow), décor, flowers, officiant, wedding cake (the cake tastings via mail were excellent), DJ, bartender, dynamic duo photographers Mad Love Weddings, and recommended the very talented Jess with Make Me Blush for hair and makeup, and rehearsal & day of coordination. She immediately picked up on the bohemian styled wedding my daughter dreamed of and went above and beyond what we anticipated. The boho bean bags were a wonderful surprise and addition to the reception area. Even a last minute dash for a solution due to a wardrobe malfunction for the mother of the bride.

The entire evening was magical and all the guests were in awe of what she created. She is very attentive to her clients and we were absolutely blessed that Renee and her team were a part of this very special day. If you are planning a destination wedding anywhere from Pensacola to Rosemary Beach...do not waste your time looking for a planner...Ceremony Design Company and Renee are all you need!

• Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 09/09/2020

stress free wedding of my dreams!

Renee, Allison, Anna, and the rest of the team made my wedding day more than I could have ever imagined. They treated my husband and I like royalty. I live over six hours away from where we got married and Renee took care of everything. I never had to call a single vendor and we only met in person one time. I put my complete trust in her and she put together a wedding of my dreams. I could cry thinking about how much the wedding collection team and other vendors mean to me!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful!

We loved Renee and her team! They were wonderful and cant thank them enough for making our wedding a dream come true.
    Lisa T. Married on 06/26/2020

Destination Venue Mom

Renee and her staff pulled off the perfect wedding! I never even saw the venue until the week of the wedding-Renee was easy to work with and helped make choices easy! The venue at Carillon Beach was beautiful-she handled everything and made it worry free! I would recommend Renee@AWeddingCollection to anyone looking for a true professional!
  • Meagan
    Meagan H. Married on 06/26/2020

An Absolute Dream

Working with Renee and her team was a phenomenal experience! She provides an easy guide to follow when trying to make tough wedding decisions, especially from afar. Our wedding was absolutely magical! The staff was excellent and helpful throughout the entire process and their attention to detail did not go unnoticed. I would highly recommend using A Wedding Collection to make all your wedding day dreams come true!
  • Teresa
    Teresa S. Married on 10/05/2019

Snider Entrekin wedding 10052019

Renee and her team from A Wedding Collection did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. I was a little nervous doing everything for the wedding via email, but the wedding was 100 times better than we had ever imagined. Renee was very easy to work with as we made the plans. And her team, including Allison and Anna, were amazing at the rehearsal and then the entire wedding day. I don't know how we would have done it without them. I cannot say enough about them.
  • Sloane
    Sloane Married on 05/25/2019

Above and Beyond!

Renee was AMAZING to work with from start to finish-- being an out of town bride, she eased any worries about planning a wedding from a distance. She was extremely organized and quick to respond to any and all questions we had throughout the process.
    In terms of design, she NAILED it! I simply gave her examples of things I liked, and she brought the vision to life. All of our guests were floored with how beautiful the ceremony/reception was.
    I also cannot say enough good things about Renee's staff -- her day-of-director, Allison, was a life-saver and knew what to do, say, and/or provide before we even asked.
    The best thing is that Renee knows all of the best vendors-- she handled everything from catering, cake, and bar vendors to florists and photographers-- she also suggested the best agents to work with for booking our band.
    On the day of our wedding, all we needed to do was enjoy the day and have fun!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 05/10/2019

Dream wedding - beyond what i could imagine!

Renee and her team were INCREDIBLE! From the beginning of planning, Renee was always respoonsive and quick to be able to jump on the phone with my fiance to answer our questions. She made the entire process perfect. Each and every detail was covered. Being in Missouri, planning a wedding in Florida, I really did not want to get into the nitty gritty of wedding planning. I shared my vision of what I was thinking, something simple, classy, fun, underneath a house on the beach. Even after we double our guest list, Renee was always always professional, friendly, fast, easy, warm, to work with. I didn't want to be bogged down by silly little details like silverware, place setting, centerpieces, chairs, whatever. Renee was incredible in putting everything together, coordinating vendors, arranging shipments, set up, tear down, everything. She still gave me the freedom to add my personal details like a memory table for my passed family members. I even decided the week before to create my own seating chart and Renee never complained or cared. She was always supportive, creative, and easy going. The night of our wedding, we walked around admiring all of the special details her and her team added, from a chandalier, to a fun/cozy seating area, to an antique dresser for our wedding cake. Everything was BEYOND perfect. I am so incredibly grateful for her and would highly HIGHLY reccommend her to anyone getting married in Florida!!!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 05/06/2019

The perfect team to pull off our perfect day!

When people asked us about our wedding planning our answers were slightly shocking to the average person...We chose a wedding planner we'd never met. We chose to get married at a location we'd never been to or seen. And since we ultimately wanted to be guests at our own wedding, we entrusted many of the finer details to Renee and her outstanding team. And they delivered - BIG TIME! We truly had the most perfect dream wedding we could have ever hoped for. Renee brought our vision to life and we, along with our guests, were able to fully enjoy the big day together!

We initially reached out to Renee based on her 5 star reviews and her specialty with helping out of state couples plan a beach side wedding - on a budget no less! Renee lived up to the reviews and so much more. She's so thoughtful, friendly, and caring. I looked forward to my planning calls with Renee and knew that she was willing to help out with anything, and I trusted her fully to own the details of the day. When we finally met (at the rehearsal!) it was like meeting an old friend. Her team is also phenomenal - they had the timeline memorized and all the little logistics (such as a feet cleaning area post beach ceremony) down to an art and science. We were able to fully be guests at our own wedding - enjoying every moment without worry or stress.

If you are a bride looking to plan a wedding out of state, I would 100% recommend Renee. She has multiple options and ideas to make each couple feel special and to make your event unique. And she'll care for you like family!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 10/21/2018

Exceeded Every Expectation

I cannot say enough good things about Renee and the team at Ceremony Design Company. Planning a destination wedding at a venue you had never seen (Carillon Beach) is VERY intimidating and terrifying. Renee was absolutely amazing. Not only was our wedding PERFECT, it was done one week after a category 4 hurricane hit the same county.

I cannot begin to describe how beautiful and perfect my wedding day turned out. Renee and her staff made me feel so comfortable and taken care of, honestly I felt like a celebrity the whole night. I was reluctant to hire a planner bc we wanted to keep within our budget, but I have to tell you it is literally the best money you will EVER spend. Worth EVERY SINGLE CENT. I did not have to think of one detail and everything was EXACTLY as I dreamed, and honestly better. I wish I could have another wedding just to re-live how easy and perfect the night was...which I think is a rare thing for a bride to say.

If you are a bride looking to plan a destination wedding and don't want to have to plan all the details but want a gorgeous down to every detail, perfect in every way, beautifully decorated, romantic, delicious food serving, perfect entertainment, amazing photographer and just all around great time for everyone event, then you HAVE to hire ceremony design company. You will NOT be disappointed.
  • Lucy
    Lucy Married on 05/26/2018
    We can't thank Renee and her staff enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!! We had a small wedding on the beach in Pensacola with our reception at a beach house we rented. Renee completely transformed the carport of the beach house into a beautiful wedding venue! On the day of the wedding Renee took care of every last detail, which allowed my husband and I to just relax and enjoy the day. All of the vendors she brought in were excellent - the food was amazing, the cake was beautiful and delicious, and the bartender kept the party going! We had already hired a photographer and DJ before we found Renee, but she was very open to working with them and made sure everyone was on the same page. Leading up to our wedding day, Renee kept track of everything we wanted and made me feel like all of my questions/concerns were important to her. It can be stressful to plan a wedding from states away and to put this amount of trust into someone you haven't met, but Renee made me feel confident that things would be great and she couldn't have made it any easier for us! A huge thank you to Renee and her incredible staff for making our wedding day everything we dreamed it would be!!
    Emily Married on 05/08/2018
    Every single person involved was so wonderful and made our day perfect we are so thankful!
    Robin Married on 05/02/2018
    The wedding was beautiful! Rene and her assistant were great to work with!
    Ginny Married on 12/09/2017
    Absolutely wonderful experience! Renee is amazing and went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was amazing. She is lovely to work with! She handled everything for me and took so much stress off of me. The details were stunning. I absolutely recommend her!
    Sandy Married on 11/18/2017
    Renee Armour and her staff were just perfect! They take care of every little detail and are pleasant while doing it. My daughters wedding was exactly want she had dreamed of and that made this mother very Happy!
    Renee brought in the photographer, which I loved-lots of fun. The bartenders were on top of their game and attentive to our guest. The cakes were delicious and beautiful too. She recommended a great hair stylist Jamie Stiener and we were looking good when we stepped onto the beach that afternoon.
    I would HIGHLY Recommend Ceremony Designs/Renee Armour
    THE BEST!! And worth every penny!
    Morgan Married on 06/27/2017
    Renee and her team were absolute super heros on our big day!!!! We literally could not have done it without them!!! They made every single detail so perfect and easy and communication was absolutely perfect!!! I cannot stress enough to future brides home much you need this crew of amazing women as planners and coordinators!!!!
    Tara Married on 05/31/2017
    I'm so glad I found Renee! Her vendors are top notch! It was very hard for me to just give a planner control over everything being a few states away. I never dreamed I would plan everything through phone and emails, but she pulled it off. It has almost been a year now and my family is still talking about how beautiful my ceremony was. The flowers, the venue and setup, the photographer, the guitarist, the officiant, and the DELICIOUS cake was perfection. If you're on the fence about picking her or just planning from hundreds of miles away, DO IT. You won't regret it!
    Christina Married on 05/22/2017
    Renee and the team at CDC were wonderful from start to finish. They completely understand and accommodate brides on a budget. They were so patient as we worked through pricing venues, making decisions, and giving encouragement throughout the process. One thing that I really appreciated was their knowledge of all the state laws and rules we needed to follow. Coming to Florida from out of state I had no clue what was allowed and what wasn't. They talked me through it and also helped me find alternatives when something I wanted wasn't compliant. For example, I wanted some sort of unity ceremony but candles and glass weren't allowed on the beach. She let me know that all I needed was to make sure and have a plastic or acrylic container and we could do a sand ceremony. Problem solved! They were all so nice and so accomodating. if we ever decide to renew our vows, we'd gladly use CDC again!
    Grace Married on 05/18/2017
    Renee and her team are AMAZING! Every detail of our wedding was planned out and executed perfectly! We planned for over a year and though I had only met Renee in person one time before our wedding she and i emailed almost daily talking about details, design and I felt like I had known her for so much longer! She is so responsive to answering all my questions and since we live in Kentucky planning a destination wedding is not easy. I did tons of research on wedding planners, wedding day of coordinators and even all inclusive weddings in the area and when I stumbled upon Renee and the ceremony design company I knew from the first email she was the perfect person! The price was affordable, her packages were customizable and flexible but it made my life so much easier since she has so many referrals and connections in the area! Every company she referred me to was wonderful! The DJ was awesome, the photographers, the catering and staff, the day of coordinators were wonderful as well! She had great suggestions and even when I wanted to do some details myself she was open to my ideas! Every single one of my guests was in awe of how they transformed the backyard of our beach house into a beautiful reception and everyone is raving about how awesome our wedding was! We love this company and have them to thank for giving us the most perfect wedding we could have ever asked for!
    Rebecca Married on 05/06/2017
    Renee and her staff are amazing! She responded very well to my many questions and made me feel confident that my wedding day would be perfect, which it was! Ceremony Design Company is very organized and use vendors that do not disappoint. The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and my bouquet was to die for! The cake and cupcakes were delicious, I heard from several guests how good the cupcakes were and when I had one for myself, it was delicious! I highly recommend Renee and her staff for any event!
    Caitlyn Married on 04/11/2017
    Renne was absolutely amazing! Being from out of town, planning a destination wedding can be a bit daunting. However, Renee and her team helped create a stress free and beautiful wedding. She made everything so incredibly easy and was such a calming presence during a very crazy time. I cannot thank her enough for not only creating the wedding of our dreams but for everything she did to make this such an easy and stress free process.