22 Reviews for Ceremonies & Passages/Rev. Jerrie Hildebrand

Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
22 Ceremonies & Passages/Rev. Jerrie Hildebrand Reviews

Jerrie helped make our alternative Tree ceremony everything we had dreamed of. She was willing to work with us with barely two weeks notice and provided so much support. The only regret is that my husband wanted some feedback on his vows, but there wasn't time. We received many compliments on our ceremony, everybody thought it was beautiful and special, and that Jerrie did an amazing job. So happy with everything!

Profile Picture Katrin, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed

We really enjoyed working with Revered Hildebrand. She understood our needs for our wedding day and kept us calm during the ceremony with her presence! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jerrie did a wonderful job, officiating a beautiful ceremony that she really helped put together! A family member was scheduled to officiate, but had to drop out with only about two months to go. Jerrie filled in on short notice and her great ceremony templates, ritual ideas, potential readings, music options, and more made the entire process as easy as planning a wedding can be.

She wrote up a draft for us based on our story, and worked with us to finalize the script. She was happy to incorporate every element we wanted, and she shared suggestions based on our ideas. The end result was a great ceremony that captured us very well, went really smoothly, and got a lot of compliments. Our guests told us it was amazing how well she knew us and how well she described our relationship. My wife and I both highly recommend working with Ceremonies & Passages!

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Was wonderful to work with and provided a great service!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Jerrie as an officiant for your wedding. She was flexible about meeting with us where ever it was best for us and she made the process stress free. The ceremony she composed was beautiful.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Hildebrand is an excellent speaker and rolls with the punches. When we were stammering, a look from her helped calm our nerves. She was a great choice to stand by our side for our big day!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After researching many JPs and officiants for our non-denominational wedding. We decided to meet with Jerrie based on the information on her website and on the exchange of various emails which showed us that there were various options that could be utilized to create a unique and memorable ceremony. From our very first meeting with Jerrie, she was friendly, knowledgeable, incredibly helpful, and sincerely offered great input to the organization and flow of our ceremony. We knew from our first meeting that she would help us create our perfect ceremony.

Our ceremony was very personal and included our own custom vows and a reading based on our relationship, along with a one of a kind wine ceremony. We cannot recommend Jerrie highly enough and have even had our guests comment on what a great officiant she was.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I live 3 states away and planning our wedding was no easy task, however selecting Jerri as our officiant was the easiest task we came across. She was able to work around our difficult schedule and was genuinely interested in getting to know us. She provided us with guidance on how to go about writing our own vows and her presentation was very professional. I would highly recommend Jerri to everyone I know. I'd like to add the fact that we had a multicultural fusion wedding, which added to the complexity but it was such a smooth process thanks to Jerri's experience.

Profile Picture Jess, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jerrie was our wedding officiant. She is very professional, patient and easy to work with. She took the time to meet & chat with us, to learn our stories, and came up with helpful recommendations. We highly recommend Ceremonies & Passages!

Profile Picture Da, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jerrie was the perfect pick for our Ceremony! She was very accommodating, responded quickly, and helped me with everything! i highly recommend her to anyone in the area!!!

Profile Picture Christen, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jerrie was wonderful! She officiated our civil ceremony in May 2015 in Boston and gave us just what we wanted: a short and sweet, intimate and meaningful ceremony. She was such a pleasure to work with through the whole process, and gave great advice and guidance. I also loved the fact we got an opportunity to preview the ceremony beforehand. But perhaps the best thing about working with Jerrie was her calming presence on the day of the wedding. She really made us feel at ease, was so patient with our families and had a warm and professional demeanor that made everything go very smoothly. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We met with Rev. Jerrie and she was a treasure to talk with. She took the time to learn about who me and my husband are and what is important to us and wrote a beautiful ceremony. If we had to do it again I would choose Rev. Jerry again.

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was a perfect day and it all started with Jerrie. I had no idea how to go about finding an officiant and was nervous I wouldn't find one, being a holiday weekend. I went online and wrote a few emails and waited with my fingers crossed. I received an email from Jerrie and couldn't be happier with our choice. She was very helpful, answered any questions we had, promptly, and met with us a couple times before the wedding. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be recommending her if anyone needs an officiant. Thanks Jerrie ?

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Words can not express how well Rev. Jerrie helped our blended famly become one... .her . beautiful and thoughtfully written vows and passages. Were simply amazing!!!

Profile Picture lori, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jerrie was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were looking for a quick, but meaningful ceremony and that is exactly what we got! We met with Rev. Jerrie in person once, before we hired her and were able to correspond via email to execute the contract and review/write our ceremony. This was important for us due our really hectic schedules and long daily commutes. She spends time writing the ceremony you want and is extremely flexible with changing readings, vows, etc. It's not just a standard ceremony like most JPs would provide. Her fee is also extremely reasonable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/1/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was very helpful. She provided many different options and helped select readings for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 11/1/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jerrie Hildebrand was delightful to work with! Being from out of town, Jerrie provided us many recommendations for our ceremony. Additionally, she captured the essence of our different faiths into beautiful vows. We would highly recommend Rev. Jerrie Hildebrand!

Profile Picture Chad, 10/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jerrie took the time to find out what was important to us. Our children were incorporated into the ceremony in a very special way as well. She comes very highly recommended.

Profile Picture F, 7/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jerrie was the Perfect choice for our officiant. She listened to our ideas and desires and offered some suggestions that brought it all together seamlessly. The ceremony she created for us brought together all of the elements we wanted in a way that honored our and our families beliefs. Several weeks later and I'm still getting third party comments of how people have heard what a beautiful ceremony it was. I HIGHLY recommend her to other couples desiring a deeply moving, personalized ceremony. Thanks, Jerrie!

Profile Picture Makael, 9/16/10, 1 Review

Rev. Jerrie was amazing!
We went to her with our vision of a marriage ceremony. We were interested in a nontraditional beach front marriage that would suit our personalities and values. We asked Jerrie to collaborate with us in creating an earth-centric, humanist, non denominational yet spiritual service that was deeply grounded in nature. Jerrie met our every need. She has a deep understanding of people and connects on an intimate level which allows her to personalize the marriage ceremony experience. Even our most traditional guests were highly complementary of our unique ceremony. My husband and I often reflect on our perfect our wedding day. It was Rev. Jerrie's ceremony that contributed to 99% of that perfection. I highly recommended Reverend Jerrie Hildebrand if you are seeking a personalized ceremony that is unique to you and your life partner.

Larissa & Allen Gontz
Married June 10, 2007

Profile Picture Larissa, 6/10/07, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The wedding ceremony Jerrie did was absolutely perfect for us. I would definitely recommend her to anyone having both traditional and non-traditional (which was ours) ceremony. She was more than willing to help and accept our ideas incorporating everything. It was definitely a day my husband and I, along with our guests, will never forget!!

Profile Picture Nealeen, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews