Ceremonies from the Heart Reviews

4 | Pocono Lake, PA

4 Reviews for Ceremonies from the Heart

• ChristinaSnowHill

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Catherine gave us a wedding script template to edit and that was very helpful in our customization of our elopement ceromony. She was flexible and came early to walk through the formalities with us and did a great job being personal during the presentation that was photographed, videographed and streamed via FacebookLive.

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2012

My husband and I come from pretty religious families even have a few pastors and nuns in our families. So when we planned our outdoor wedding everyone was a bit shocked that there wasn't going to be a church wedding. I searched for a while for an officiant and no one was really suiting our needs. I was talking to a coworker about my struggle and she mentioned that a mutual coworker had been her officiant. I have always really respected Catherine just had never known she was an officiant. I approached her about possibly doing our wedding and she was delighted. She gave us so many options to chose from for our service that we were really able to make it our own. We were able to honor our religious upbringings without the four walls of a church. Catherine had quite a few personal items going on the day of our wedding (things that I would have stopped me from preforming my job for sure) but she still drove over 2.5 hours to be there for our service. The ceremony was absolutely perfect, everyone commented on how lovely and meaningful it was, including everyone of the pastors in attendance. Thank you Catherine for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Tina · Married on 11/26/2011

Rev. Dr. Thayer was great - she provided us with a great outline for our ceremony. We were able to add exactly what we wanted and it turned out beautiful. We received so many compliments on the ceremony!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2008

Lots of ceremony options. Very flexible for unique beliefs.

Sent on 06/17/2008