Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

Ceremonies by Nan 5
Ceremonies by Nan 6
Ceremonies by Nan 7

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2018

Nan did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! I would recommend her to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Megan for your kind words and awesome review. I love officiating weddings and yours was extra special at Sunken Gardens. It was great working with many of my friend-ors as your vendors! I wish the best for you both! Nan

Susan · Married on 03/13/2018

Nan did a great job! She had several wedding vows for us to choose from. We combined different parts from 3 different sets of vows, to fit us best. It was both our second wedding. We couldn’t have been happier!! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Ceremonies by Nan 8

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, it was an honor to officiate for you and Mike!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Nan was amazing! Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her ceremonies are beautiful. It has been a month since our wedding has passed and our guests continue to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how the words and presentation were just perfect. In addition to our ceremony, Nan made sure that everything ran smoothly and worked with the coordinator and the DJ. I highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much!! I really enjoyed working with you both and the venue was just perfect.

Merle · Married on 10/20/2017

We wanted a simple, intimate ceremony to cosummate our marriage so we researched private wedding officiants in the Tampa area and came across the name of Nan Klater. In reading the reviews about Nan's services, we felt that she is the wedding officiant for us, so we sent her a message. Nan responded within hours and set up a call and face2face meeting for us to discuss our options. She was very professional yet had a personal touch that made us feel that our preferences are very important to her. She recommended Fred Ball Park as our wedding venue, which was perfect for us. We liked the idea of exchanging our vows in a nice gazebo, close enough to the water. Nan offered several samples of wedding vows and from those, we came up with our own, personalized wedding vows.

On our wedding day, Nan was right on time (she arrived at the venue ahead of us) and had everything in place, even the music. The pictures that she took before, during and after our wedding are all wonderful. They captured everything that was meaningful to us on our special day, and more.

Nan, thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday and more success in your endeavors!

With much appreciation,
    Ghary & Merle Gibbs

Sent on 12/13/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Ghary and Merle for your kind words and awesome review. I love officiating weddings and yours was super sweet and very intimate. I wish the best for you both! Nan

Megan · Married on 07/27/2017

Nan was amazing! My husband and I wanted someone that represented both of us and Nan was that person! She was so helpful with the planning of the ceremony to her assistance and expertise of guiding the bridal party through the rehearsal. She listened to everything that I wanted and made it happen. Nan made my ceremony the best that it could be!!! If my husband and I renew our vows for a special anniversary, I will be contacting Nan! I would definitely recommend Nan to anyone that wants a professional, caring and honest person! Nan even filed the marriage license for us which was one last thing that I had to worry about! Nan was truly amazing and I'm very grateful to her! Thank You!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for the honor, Megan and Kevin. You two were great fun to work with, and your venue was amazing:-) Best of everything to you both!! Nan

Kaelin · Married on 06/26/2017

Nan was an absolute joy to work with! She made herself readily available for any questions I had, and she helped me create the most beautiful vows for my ceremony! She was so passionate and caring in regards to making our ceremony perfect, she really took all of the stress out of the process. I cannot recommend her enough, so if you're looking for an officiant, look no further! She's an exceptional quality, and will do everything she can to make your day as easy as possible!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Thanks for the awesome review Kaelin! It was an honor officiating for you. Nan

Latrese · Married on 05/11/2017

Book now, Nan is wonderful, she made everything smooth and easy for us. It is our 1st wedding and hopefully last and I could not ask for anything more. Thank you so much Nan for making my special day something we will never forget.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much... it was my honor to officiate for you. Best to you both!!

Nan

Jan · Married on 05/09/2017

Nan's support and advice was very much appreciated and made it all a very beautiful wedding!

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2017

We were looking for a wedding officiant, a very good friend of ours recommend Ceremonies by Nan. Not knowing what we needed to do Nan was great we talked through the entire process. We wanted a beach wedding and Nan was so helpful to make our special day the best day of our life. Thank you Nan Klater for giving us a once in a lifetime day to remember. ❤️❤️

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks you both for the great honor of officiating for you! The venue and the day were just perfect. Best to you both! Nan
  • F

Fransheska · Married on 03/12/2017

Nan! Where do I start!!!! I'm so happy you were the first option that popped up with my google search! Our need for an officiant was with such short notice! As anyone could imagine I was beyond freaking out thinking we wouldn't be able to get married lol. As soon as you said you were available that day I was so happy!!!! I couldn't thank you enough for even meeting us so late in the evening due to our schedules. Your quick responses to emails and phone calls reassured me everything would be ok! We had An amazing time at your office getting to know each other and going over our wants and needs. The day of was perfect! Sorry for starting a little late! The ceremony was perfect. We have rec'd so many compliments! You truly are great at what you do! We will recommend you to anyone we can! - Mrs and Mrs Reyes

Sent on 05/25/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review! You and Vanna were great fun to work with. I especially loved the venue and the Shakespeare reading:-) Best to you both! Nan

John · Married on 02/23/2017

Nan did an amazing job on our wedding! She was incredibly professional and helped walk us through the process of selecting the perfect vows, took wonderful pictures, and made sure that every aspect fit us perfectly! I would highly recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much John. It was my honor. You and Cyndy were fun to work with... and did not let the rain phase you one bit:-) They say it is good luck on your wedding day! Best to you both!

Craig · Married on 12/27/2016

If you find yourself looking for a Wedding Officiant in Florida we would recommend Ceremonies By Nan. No matter what type of wedding ceremony you are looking for Nan has the experience to help make that happen. She has a pleasant demeanor and a high level of professionalism that will both put you at ease and help orchestrate exactly what you want for your wedding.

Nan is great to work with and she has many different ceremonies to choose from. Nan is very helpful.
    She will work with you to answer any questions you have and has many ideas and contacts to assist you in all aspects of your wedding.

Craig and Dana

Sent on 04/01/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Craig and Dana for your kind words and review. You and your family were great and the Hotel Zamora did a wonderful job!

Jack · Married on 12/24/2016

Frederick and I were married on Christmas Eve of 2016. We contacted Nan to have a private and personalized at home wedding by our Christmas tree. Nan was amazing. She was incredibly communicative in all the advance planning via email and phone. She assisted us in personalizing our special day. She arrived on time and was well prepared and lovely. I would highly recommend Nan to anyone looking to have a very special caring person officiate their special day.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Jack and Frederick...you two are awesome and I really loved your best man/dog Oliver:-)

robyn · Married on 12/22/2016

Nan is the one you want if you are looking for someone to remember the little details of your ceremony. She is organized and on time and most importantly LOVES what she does!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Robyn for choosing me for your pre-cruise wedding! You are so right, I do LOVE what I do!!

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

Nan was great. I could not have asked for a better officiant. She handled everything and executed my needs perfectly. I was able to enjoy my day.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Congrats again! It was my honor to officiate for you. The Picnic Island venue was perfect!

Jeff · Married on 10/22/2016

Once you meet Nan you will be satisfied. My wife and I chose Nan because of her high and great reviews. After meeting with her we felt so comfortable and relieved and left her office with no worries. Haze and I were married Oct 22 2016 at USF Botanical Gardens. Nan did a great job with both the ceremony and photography . The pictures before , during and after were priceless. I highly recommend Nan for your Wedding. She was so easy and fun to work with. We had nothing to worry about the whole evening. Thank you so much Nan:) Jeff and Haze Dyer

Sent on 01/17/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much!! I really enjoyed working with you both and the gardens's were just perfect.

Kisha · Married on 07/08/2016

Nan is beyond amazing. Jumaane and I opted for a small ceremony once we found out we were relocating across the country for his job. With Nan's exceptional help, we were able to put the ceremony together in one week...yes, that's right, one week! Nan was super organized and the planning was the easiest. I'm talking no stress at all as Nan took care of everything. Nan remembered all of the intricate details and those in attendance thought we had been planning with Nan for awhile although we had only known her for a week and never met in person. If you are looking for quality and professionalism, Nan is your vendor. If you are looking for quick turnaround and responsiveness, Nan is your vendor. If I had it to do again, I would have contacted her sooner.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Kisha! I loved officiating for you and Jumaane and your family was so sweet. Best to you-ALL! Nan

Kenisha · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I were referred to Ceremonies By Nan by a friend. The first day I spoke with Nan I knew I had found my officiator. She was warm and very pleasant. With the stress of getting married that was one less thing I wanted to worry about. My husband and I were so happy we got married there and will recommend her to any of our friends getting married. Thanks Nan.

Nick and Kenisha Daley

Sent on 09/01/2016

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much!! You two are so sweet and it was a great honor to officiate for you. Nan

Misty · Married on 04/30/2016

Nan was great - She helped us re create our wedding for a friend who couldn't be there for the real thing. She was professional, but also had fun with us! She was responsive and very flexible. She went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks, you guys really know how to have fun! I especially loved the face mask of your hometown minister:-)

Joann · Married on 01/31/2016

We had a wedding New Years 2015. It was kind of last minute and we had a last minute church wedding instead of a beach wedding due to weather. Nan was very helpful and understanding with all of our last minute changes. The ceremony was just what we wanted

Sent on 03/27/2016

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Joann!! Your wedding was sweet and I loved the church setting. Congrats again!! Nan

JoAnn · Married on 01/25/2016

After being together for 28 years, we couldn’t have imagined anyone but you perform our wedding ceremony. You tailored our wedding to fit us, and it was perfect. You accommodated all of our quirky wishes with a smile, making our day the most special it could be. Love you girl! Donna & JoAnn

Sent on 06/07/2016

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank so much JoAnn and Donna!! Loved being your officiant and grateful to have you as friends!! Having your 5 dogs there made it extra special!!

Nan was very professional, helpful and accommodating. She made the whole even seem effortless and all our guests enjoyed it. Ours was a Saturday evening park wedding in Bayshore, Tampa and it was wonderful. Nan's choice of vows are excellent and the background music was beautiful. I highly recommend Ceremonies by Nan if you want a drama-free, serene wedding by a very competent and kind officiant. Lissa

Sent on 01/02/2016

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Lissa, it was my honor and you two made it fun! Nan

Maribel · Married on 10/24/2015

Nan was the perfect choice for out wedding ceremony! She had many options to customize our ceremony. Her professionalism and attention to detail were impeccable. She truly made it the perfect day!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Creggan · Married on 10/08/2015

Nan was wonderful! We weren't sure what we wanted for our ceremony and Nan worked with us as we put it together. The wedding day arrived and there was problem after problem. Nan's calm professionalism helped greatly. There were guests who cried during the ceremony and we received many compliments from the guests after the ceremony. It was definitely the high point of our wedding night.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, it was my honor! Your ceremony was extra special and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Nan

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Nan was amazing. She helped us every step of the way, and made us feel at ease. She always offered helpful advice and had a great attitude for life. We're glad we chose her, we were very impressed. She made the big day a little less stressful.

Sent on 11/23/2015