Central Point Photography Reviews

6 | Lilburn, GA

6 Reviews for Central Point Photography

Rebecca · Married on 08/09/2013

Kate shot our engagement photos about a month ago, and it was an amazing shoot! I felt very comfortable around her, and her directions are what made the photographs so wonderful. She met all of our needs, even when it came to shooting the pictures in our own backyard! I'm really looking forward to seeing her work at our wedding! Thanks, Kate!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

maria · Married on 03/16/2013

My fiance and I asked Kate of Central Point Photo to take our engagement photos & they turned out great. The whole photo shoot (probably about 3 hours!!) was very calm, natural, and relaxed. Kate picked great locations, and has a way of being involved with poses and pictures and suggesting compositions that really captured our natural interactions and relationship. The people at Central Point Photo are reasonable, easy to talk to, flexible, and really understood what we wanted from our engagement pictures. We are so grateful to Kate, and absolutely love how the photos came out! Very highly recommended, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Adrienne · Married on 06/16/2012

Kate, thank you for capturing this special time in our lives. The pictures are so beautiful and you were such a joy to work with. I couldn't believe how much fun we had! You have an incredible ability to relax your subjects and capture split-second moments that Matt and I will get to cherish forever. Your artist's eye is clearly present in your work. I would wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone and everyone!! Much love, The (future) Stampers

Sent on 09/26/2013

adna · Married on 12/28/2012

i found kate and Central Point Photography by accident, through pinterest. I AM SO GLAD I DID. we have used Kate for three seperate events in our lives already and we will continue to use her. kate shot our engagement shoot and even though it was freezing she remained proffesional and helped us to relax and just be ourselves. For the cake smash that photo shoot, my nephew not only enjoyed her company but kate got his special moments with his special toys and his cake. His party was PRICELESS .KATES GREAT!

Sent on 09/29/2013

carissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Jacob & I loved taking pictures with Kate. She was amazing and she used lots of props which was fun! She is creative and has an eye for art!! We love Kate so much!

Sent on 05/24/2013

annie · Married on 12/30/2013

I am so pleased with the pictures that Kate took. I felt very comfortable around her. She had fantastic ideas about where to place us and took fantastic pictures at an affordable rate. The kindness, professionalism and easy going nature of Kate made me feel so confident in her ability...then when I saw the pictures...WOW...I will definitely be using Kate again for our other special life events. Very happy !

Sent on 01/29/2014