Central Park Performing Arts Center Reviews

13 Reviews for Central Park Performing Arts Center

• Latoya

Latoya M. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing venue

I would recommend this venue any day. Donna and Mary were the absolute best. They really wanted us to have a wonderful day.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Patricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

Mary was amazing! She has such a wealth of knowlefe and is so helpful! The feed store and Parkview room provided us beautiful spaces for the ceramony, cocktail hour, and reception all in the same area, surrounded by a gorgeous park. They have so many rental options and a fantadtic open bar package! Our day was so special because of this beautiful space and Marys help. They went above and beyond! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kris · Married on 03/09/2018

The Parkview Room in the Central Park Performing Arts Center is a beautiful location for a wedding reception. Mary is very knowledgable and helpful in planning this very important event and offers suggestions and ideas on how to make it special in every way. We only had 83 guests so there was plenty of room for everyone to dance and visit with each other. Our guests were very impressed with the location as well as the staff. who went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Mary was great, she worked with me when I had to change my date and then again when I had a vendor cancel last minute due to Hurricane Irma. I would highly recommend this venue for the service, the atmosphere, and the overall value.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Monique · Married on 03/31/2017

LOVED this location for our wedding! We had both our ceremony and reception here (in the Historic Feed Store and in the Park View Room) and everything was gorgeous. They were very accommodating, and EXTREMELY reasonably-priced!! The grounds are beautifully maintained (which is perfect for pictures) and the overall atmosphere was just what we were looking for. I highly recommend working with them for your wedding :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kirsten · Married on 04/04/2015

Mary was simply amazing. She was extremely valuable in my wedding and was willing to go above and beyond to help my husband and I.

Anything we needed, if I had any questions, she was very responsive and made sure we were taken care of. I would recommend her in a heart beat. If I ever need anything in the future, I'll make sure I go to her with anything.

Sent on 04/13/2015

I am so glad we choose this venue for our wedding. It was beautiful! And such a great price! Mary is such a great person and is so helpful with all the details you need to plan out the day! She helped so much with the big day itself and made sure everything worked out the way we wanted it to! They have recently redone the park view room as well which is simply gorgeous now! We had our ceremony in the park right outside the largo cultural center and they even helped our guests get to the reception site by offering shuttle rides! It was a wonderful experience and I definitely recommend having your wedding there! You can even get a discount at the Hampton Inn right across the street for yourselves and any out of town guests flying in!

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2019

Great! Ggggggggghghg

Working with Mary was great! She let us in the day before to decorate, helped clean up the ceremony, and was a part of everything running smoothly! She had so many ideas to help with The layout of the reception and ceremony.
    Couple things though:
    She told our caterer that she couldn't drink (She was a friend of ours who worked with my husband. We wanted her to feel like a guest)
    Parking was pretty difficult. they're is always a lot going on there!
    A trashcan had just gotten put in the middle of our isle! Lol

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Dorota

Dorota · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Decision

We are so happy with our choice to have our wedding at the Historic Largo Feed Store in Largo Central Park. Donna, Mary, and their team were so accommodating and everything turned out beautifully! They were always quick to respond to any questions we had with simple solutions. We added an extra hour to our rented time and added a few things to make our day perfect. The day of went off without a hitch. Everyone was impressed with the space and had an amazing time. Thank you so much! We highly recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/19/2015

Mary was absolutely awesome to work with at this venue. She was helpful and knowledgeable. If she was not able to answer our questions right away, she always looked into the matter and answered as quickly as possible. She was very flexible and easy going which made the planning process with her much easier. The Parkview Room was perfect for our Christmas wedding. The room came with a decorated Christmas tree and the windows allowed guests to overlook the park with all of the lights set out which was beautiful. The park was very busy that night with other visitors at the park enjoying the lights, but that did not disturb our event at all. Mary went above and beyond to make sure that our event had special accommodations to deal with the extra traffic and crowded parking lots. The crowds had been a concern of ours before booking this venue, but our event really felt private and was not bothered by the park visitors. Overall, we loved the room and the staff at Largo Cultural Center and would definitely recommend this venue to other couples looking for a great venue without spending a fortune.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2006

This was a lovely all in one location for the ceremony, photos and reception!

Sent on 10/14/2008

Alice · Married on 10/09/2015

4.2
      2.5

My husband and I got married here last October and it was amazing. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful location. We also had our reception here. Mary was able to guide us through the entire process and while not always as responsive to our emails as we would have liked, she did have all the answers to our questions. She walked us through everything that we needed to do for the Cultural Center, outlined the costs, gave us what we needed for our other vendors, and was just generally super helpful during every interaction that we had.

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • glohwang

Gloria · Married on 06/13/2009

3.2
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

This is a great place for a ceremony and reception. I had my wedding by the koi pond at Largo Central Park and had a runner, archway and rented chairs for a small additional fee. I also reserved the Parkview Room for my reception and it's a beautifully-laid out venue for many guests. They provide all the details so it minimizes the responsibilities the planner has to handle.

Although the ceremony and reception venues are excellent, the correspondence with the planner may not be as efficient and timely as I anticipated.

Sent on 07/12/2009