36 Reviews for Central Coast Tent & Party

Tables (2)
Linens (2)
Clean Up (1)
Lights (1)

We hired Rhianna and Central Coast Tent after reading many glowing reviews and they definitely lived up to each of our expectations. They were able to work with our quick drop-off and pick-up delivery requirements for our ceremony at a beach, where we required chairs, tables, and linens to be delivered several hours early to finish our decorations and then be picked up shortly after the end of the ceremony. They were also able to increase the required rental last minute as we had an unexpected increase in our amount of guests and had to quickly get more chairs. All of our guests complimented the comfort of the chairs, which was crucial for several of our elderly guests. They even assisted in finishing the decorations at the ceremony site and helped to make it a beautiful and picture perfect spot to be married. We are extremely pleased with both the inventory and quality of the items that we rented from Central Coast Tent and Party, but also their professionalism and performance and we would highly recommend Rhianna to anyone planning a wedding in San Luis Obispo County or the California Central Coast, as she definitely helped to make our wedding amazing.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Linens
4.7

Very professional. All rented items were as expected.

Profile Picture Rodney, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs, Linens

We cannot thank Central Coast Tent & Party, specifically Marlon and his crew, for working tirelessly to create the perfect venue for our Wedding Day! They provided the tent, tables, chairs, and dance floor for our Oceano Beach wedding. They fought terrible winds, getting sand blasted, and had to be absolutely exhausted after hours of trying to get the tent up, but they never gave up! The tent was perfect. The lighting gave the perfect romantic glow. I don't know if you will ever do another tent on the beach, but we will forever be grateful for what you did for us. Our dream wedding literally would not have been possible without you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Savannah, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Central Coast Tent and Party for my September wedding in Paso Robles. Working with them was extremely easy and they were so knowledgeable about all the rentals I needed. We rented our chargers, head table, up-lights, bistro lighting, and easels from them. They have such a great selection and I would highly recommend them if you need any rentals for your event. Setup and pickup were seamless and there was nothing I needed to worry about!

Profile Picture User5448400, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Lights, Tables, Delivery, Setup

I worked mainly with Rhianna and she was always so nice and helpful. I would often send her emails for quotes and to update or alter our order and she was nothing but friendly and responsive. She was also very accommodating with our delivery and pickup scheduling and she made every effort to resolve any issues. We are very pleased with how everything came together and the rentals were a big help! We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User7196279, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful and competitively priced rental company. We used them for our wedding this past June in Templeton, CA. We rented all the linens, silverware, chinaware and glasses through them. They also provided a wood, rustic-style sweetheart table that we absolutely LOVED. Everything looked amazing and arrived on time! They also came promptly when scheduled to pack everything up. Rhianna was our rentals manager and a doll! She was quick to respond to our e-mails and many questions, as our needs changed (and unfortunately, they changed multiple times).

Regardless, she was patient, effiecient and great about adjusting the quotes quickly. We were especially grateful for her flexibility and competitive pricing. Rhianna made the entire process seamless.

Hands down, we would recommend this business to anyone in the market for wedding or party equipment rentals, they were awesome!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were really happy with Central Coast Tent & Party! Our rep Rhianna, was responsive and attentive, while providing excellent customer service and accommodating us for everything we needed.

We worked with Rhianna over a few months. Each week we were adding something else to our order... but she was patient with us through the whole process. Not only was she incredibly patient, but she also incredibly prompt to respond and helped relieve a lot of stress and worry.

We absolutely loved our head table decor, especially the rustic table and lace table runner we rented from them. We had so many compliments from our guests.
Most of all, we are grateful to them for being so easy-going with us through the whole process. Planning a wedding is stressful so having vendors who are friendly, understanding and easy to work with is paramount!!

Thank you so much again Rhianna!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Quality product at an affordable price! This company was so helpful and always responded to questions quickly and efficiently.

Profile Picture User4575237, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

They were amazing. They really helped pull it all together at the last minute. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Profile Picture User3599808, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so pleased with Central Coast Tent & Party! They were so easy to work with and it helped that they were flexible with the changes i was making to the rental list. Vanessa is very helpful and made the process seamless. Great company and really great pieces to rent!

Profile Picture User4088110, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.7

Great tent and great service, flexible and they have everything you need

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michelle was so awesome to work with! I was super finnicky and changed my mind countless times on colors and things i wanted to rent and Michelle never batted an eye. She worked with me the entire way and made all the necessary changes! All of my linens and dishes showed up the day before my wedding and were picked up on the following Monday. Everything looked great and exactly how I had imagined and the prices were super reasonable! The best I could find around! If you want great customer service, an excellent product, and a reasonable price then book with CENTRAL COAST TENT & PARTY!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys have everything you could possibly need for a wedding or any party.....they thought of everything.....the service was impeccable.....Michelle is fantastic....responsive, so very nice!! Would absolutely encourage anyone I know to call them!!

Profile Picture CHRIS, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Cheap, great to work with. Turned out beautfiul

Profile Picture Kate, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Central Coast Tent and Party were fantastic to work with and really helped us make our dream into a reality. All our guests raved about the amazing sail cloth tent and they were so easy to work with and very professional! I wish I could give Central Coast Tent and Party 6 stars for flexibility, Michelle worked closely with me throughout the planning process and was still letting me change my order/mind just a few days before the wedding. You couldn't ask for nicer people to work with then the staff and owners of Central Coast Tent and Party. Truly a pleasure and we will definitely use them in the future for any of our event needs!

Profile Picture Jessie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Central coast rent and party was recommended to me through our caterer. They were so great to work with from start to finish and were so helpful with changes throughout the planning of our wedding. They have adorable pricing for rentals and everything was in perfect condition. I work with a lot of brides as a cosmetologist and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Central Coast Tent & Party! Not only was the staff prompt and knowledgeable, but they went above & beyond in many ways to take the extra stress off of my shoulders! Fabulous group of people!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Revised cost estimates were provided promptly when we needed to amend our order. Everything was delivered on time, clean and in good condition.

Profile Picture User2656935, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent all around! I would recommend Central Coast Tent and Party to anyone needing personal, friendly, helpful service.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was my first experience with Central Coast Tent & Party but definitely not my last. It was a pleasure to deal with Michelle who anticipated all my needs. Everything arrived on-time, in great condition and they definitely exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Lynne, 8/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Three pub table linens were missing, and one large tablecloth was actually a smaller tabletop, therefore we had to put it on a table in the corner, so on one side of the table the cloth did not reach the ground.

Profile Picture User2592324, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

There are only a couple things that really matter when choosing vendors for your wedding: service and cost. I worked with Will and Michelle at Central Coast Tent & Party, and they were simply amazing. They quickly responded to all of my requests and questions quickly and with care, had every possible color, texture, and size of linen you could possibly imagine available, and worked very hard to make this aspect of my wedding plans stress free and easy. Will even made a 3D model of my unique ceremony seating plan to make sure it was perfect. Everything was delivered and set up on time and just the way I planned. The prices are fair and Will always made sure to make suggestions on cutting costs. For example, I had already arranged for arch decorations with my florist, so he gave me a discount on the arch rental because the cost included decorative fabric. It was little things like this that made working with this company such a pleasure. They have rental items available for any budget, and they take the time to get to know what you want for your wedding so that they can help you plan everything easily. It was such a relief to have something go so smoothly while planning such a important event, and I have them to thank.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Will and Michelle are awesome! Working with Central Coast Tent and Party was a pleasure! They were the most responsive vendor we worked with. They were so on top of any questions I had and they were so quick to get back to me via email. Their rentals are very high quality and looked amazing! Will spend a couple hours with my and my sister picking out all the linen colors, china, flatware, etc. so that everything was perfect! They are the best rental company by far in the area! I looked at other rental companies and meet with some other and they were no where near the quality of service as CCTP! I thought they would be more expensive because their stuff was so nice, but they weren't! They were very reasonably priced. Also, Will builds stuff so he was the only on in the area that I could find lounge type furniture from....he had some benches and end tables he made that were perfect for our dancing/lounge area. Thanks for everything Will and Michelle! You are awesome!

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so happy I chose Central Coast Tent and Party for my wedding rentals. Will and Michelle were extremely responsive and helpful, and went above and beyond in many ways. I initially chose them because their prices were a bit better than competitors, and it worked out so well! Their customer service is superior- they are extremely professional and friendly, and it was such a pleasure communicating with them. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, and even threw in extra chairs and napkins when they arrived to set up. When I asked to add heaters to my order last minute, they had already rented their inventory, but went out and bought more for me to rent. If you are planning an event, I highly recommend Central Coast Tent. You will get great rentals and superior service.

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EFS RENTALS made my wedding ceremony possible and my reception beautiful!! The owner Will is one of the nicest, most accommodating, genuine people that I worked with during my wedding planning. He was always available to email or talk to me and helped me make the best decisions for my big day when deciding on what chairs to use for what event. His awesome energy, professionalism, easy-going personality and sparkle made my whole wedding experience amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Will and his company for any occasion big or small where you will be renting furniture. He is the MAN!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/9/11, 1 Review