Central Coast Premier Entertainment Reviews

Central Coast Premier Entertainment 5
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 6
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 7

Anastacio · Married on 07/11/2015

Javier with Premier Entertainment is absolutely the best DJ on the central coast. From our very first meeting he was very professional and took notes on everything I wanted for the big day. Throughout the planning process he was very quick to respond to any of my questions and special request. The week before we met up again and did a walk through of the timeline and he gave us excellent feedback and suggestions to make our day run smooth and organized. He was very accommodating to our special request and even other request from our family to make the day a hit. He brought so many creative ideas to our vision it made them 100x better. We also had a surprise for our guest and turned the outdoor party into a club/lounge in a different area of the reception and once again Javier went above and beyond and brought in a confetti & smoke machine, glow sticks and his music selection was on point for the scene. Javier reads the crowd well and plays a variety of music selection for all ages and types to enjoy. So many of our guest couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing they said they danced a little bit of everything. Whether your crowd is simple or party animals Javier will be sure to bring out the fun during your event! I HIGHLY recommend Javier and Premier Entertainment for your next event we have used him 3 times already and have never been disappointed. He is professional, creative, organized, and knows his music very very well!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Congrats to both of you! I was a great time and a great party!

Hillarie · Married on 07/11/2015

He really worked well with everything I wanted and played the perfect music for my big day. I lived far away and he worked with me to create my play list. It was a lot of fun and he was ready for anything the night brought !

Sent on 08/03/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Congrats!

Kathy · Married on 06/27/2015

Javier was the perfect choice of DJ for our wedding. He gave very good suggestions on music if I didn't know what song to play at what time & he was helpful in making sure the flow of the wedding wait smoothly. He helped me book a last minute mariachis got in contract with them and all . Day of he was excellent he made sure EVERYTHING went as planned . All my guest had nothing but good things to said about Javier and his music . I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun great DJ .

Sent on 07/08/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kathy and congrats to you and Michael!

Kathy · Married on 06/27/2015

Sent on 07/08/2015

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

Where to begin? I found CCPE online and gave them a call as I could not find anyone to DJ my wedding. Javier assured me he had a DJ and that everything would go perfectly and not to worry. I trusted him and I am so glad I did. Everything was perfect. We had DJ Sey and from the moment he got to the ceremony location he put 200% effort into his job. He went above and beyond what I asked. Sey even grabbed a rake and cleaned up the beach a few different times to make sure it looked perfect for us. The songs played exactly when they were supposed to and everything was timed perfectly. Then at the reception, Sey came out to meet us before we went in and made sure everything was right on track. He improvised when a curveball was thrown at us all and he made it look like everything was going perfectly as planned. I can not thank him enough. He played all of my requests and my guests' requests. He had a perfect mix of music and kept the party going. Even though there wasn't much dancing other than our first dance, Sey had the perfect playlist going and he definitely had the kids rocking on the dancefloor. I can't say enough goof things about this company. They are so easy to work with, choosing your music is a breeze, they will take care of absolutely everything. Go with this company if you want your wedding to be perfect!

-Sara and Brandon

Sent on 06/01/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again for choosing Central Coast Premier Entertainment! Wishing you the best Sara and Brandon! No problem we enjoy going the extra mile to make your day extra special!

marlen · Married on 05/30/2015

Best dj ever!! Gave my guests and family the time of their lives!! Dance floor was never empty!! Up lighting was amazing!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Congrats again!

jenny · Married on 05/16/2015

I had a wonderful experience with javier! I will use him for any events I even had people at my wedding asking for his number for their wedding

Sent on 06/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2015

DJ Javier was awesome! He took the time to talk to us before our wedding to understand exactly what we wanted during every portion of the wedding. Everything went perfectly, and we have received several compliments on the music! He even made us a special mix of a song we chose for our first dance! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both! It was a great time! Glad we were part of your special day!

Deborah · Married on 05/02/2015

Javier is outstanding! My daughter's wedding was fun beyond words in large part due to Javier. His M.C. skills were excellent from the ceremony through the reception. Once the dancing began he kept the party lively, exiting and he played the most appropriate music at the all the right times. A DJ is one of the most important components of a successful wedding/party as he/she sets the tone for the entire event. Javier could not have been better!! Everyone raved about the party and many, including me, danced from the first dance to the last. Javier was organized, professional and offered an enormous list of music from which to choose (pre-wedding). Did I mention he was delight to work with? Five stars; couldn't be happier

Sent on 05/12/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again! Great choice on the music! Best Wishes!
  • alejandra

alejandra · Married on 05/02/2015

I just want to start by saying THANK YOU to Sey!!! You rocked the house and did an amazing job.
    From the beginning, the professionalism and quick response to all my inquiries (even prior to being the DJ i picked) were on point. It was refreshing to work with people that CARED, and weren't just looking for the quick close. ( I walked away from two big names in DJ world because of the lack of interest shown in the beginning) Love how easy it was to put together our program and music list with your online site. We really appreciate the flexibility of coming out to meet us whenever we needed it.

Very impressed with the quality of service you give your customers for the awesome VALUE. Having a back up to a back up made me feel at ease at all times. Knowing you had prepared for the worst case scenario. Truly made the difference in our day. And thank you for really focusing on the Bride and Groom's request. You truly bridged the culture difference between the families beautifully. That was a huge concern of mine and you guys are truly Masters at your art. Thank you for keeping both families moving and having a great time!!

If anybody is looking for a super knowledgeable individual in ALL genres of music: SEY is your guy!

Kevin & Alejandra McCool
    Paso Robles Backyard Wedding

Sent on 06/01/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to Kevin And Alejandra! Best wishes Thank You so much for the great review!

Jillian · Married on 03/14/2015

DJ Javier was amazing at our wedding! He came prepared, dressed sharply and played music that made our guests dance and boogie. Because we had a mixed wedding (Spanish and English), Javier was prepared with Cumbia, Latin dance music, traditional music and well-known oldies. Of course, the online profile that was provided was easy to use and gave DJ Javier a good idea on what our guests wanted on our wedding day! DJ Javier paid attention to detail and really lightened the anxiety of our ceremony and pumped up the party during our reception. We will be using CC Premier Entertainment in the near future.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Jill,

Thank you again for going with us! It was a great time! Congrats again!

Evelyn · Married on 02/28/2015

The DJ is professional. Helped to stay on top of the timeline. Always kept party going. Easy to work with.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again! Congrats on your wedding!

Stephannie · Married on 11/15/2014

I'm usually a very flexible person, but a perfectionist. There were only a few key things at my wedding that I wanted to happen exactly the way I pictured them. That being said, I was nervous to hire a wedding DJ as I 1) our wedding was relatively small, and 2) I had never worked with a DJ before.
    Besides saying "I Do" to each other, Javier was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding day! He listened to what we wanted, and delivered in a way we couldn't have imagined. Our relatively small wedding of 65 felt very intimate when we wanted it to during the ceremony, but like a huge dance party at the reception! Whether you have a wedding of 4 or of 400, Javier will make sure that your day turns out exactly how you want it to. He helped coordinate the day-of timeline (and stuck to it EXACTLY), took our requests seriously, got along great with everyone he came into contact with (including our wedding photographer and day-of-coordinator), was very flexible when we changed how we wanted to be introduced right before the reception, and made sure that the song my father and I walked down the aisle to was timed perfectly- I wanted to reach the aisle at a specific point in the song.

Thank you to Javier for making our wedding day so special- we didn't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend Javier to anyone planning any type of event- he is professional, trustworthy, and takes every measure to ensure your day runs smoothly and is a great time!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Stephannie! Congrats to you and Kevin your wedding was a blast and a great finish to our 2014 wedding season! Also, we would like to acknowledge Colleen from Eventful Wedding Planning for being a great wedding coordinator to work with! Thank you again and Congrats!

Tyler · Married on 11/08/2014

If you want your wedding to be all that everyone talks about, then this is who you want for your DJ. Not only did Javier play the best music, he also made the night flow perfectly. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He even brought giant foam glow sticks for everyone to enjoy on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to both of you on your wedding! Thank you again!

The party was good, the music was good, it kept everyone dancing, and on the dance floor, the owners of the venue found it very exciting and made positive comments about the dj.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for the great review !

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

Our music for the wedding was exactly what we wanted. We only added about an hour or so worth of music to the website and they took that and our phone conversation and created the play list. I didn't hear one bad song and all of our guests said what a great DJ we had. You get more then your money's worth with Central Cost Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Congrats to both of you!

Having experience in the wedding industry I knew that hiring a professional DJ/MC was a MUST for my brothers wedding. Often times people make the mistake of hiring a family friend or the cheapest DJ they can find because they are "JUST the DJ" however that is one of the biggest mistakes you can do. A professional DJ will take your event to a whole other level you would never imagine. A professional DJ will organize a timeline of your event months in advance and meet with you on numerous occasions to make sure that what you envision for your special day will be a success. A professional DJ will also get a playlist of artist and genres you and your guest like so that they keep the party going till the very end. A professional DJ will be your Master of Ceremony (VERY IMPORTANT) to announce the bridal party and grand entrance and all the events that will follow throughout the night. He will check in with your guest to see if they are having a good time and take any song request they may have. They will also be flexible and helpful till the very end if something comes up that you may need from them the night before or minutes before your event. A professional DJ/MC is Premier Entertainment, Javier Montes. I booked him a whole year in advance and since the very beginning he was very professional and organized. Our guest danced the ENTIRE night and several of them want him at the next wedding :) they loved his music selection and transitions to different types of music and they felt that he played a little bit of everything for all age groups. Looking for a good DJ you have to go with Javier Montes, if the price isn't within your budget, I suggest you cut corners on your candy station or party favors because he is sooooo worth every penny and more!!! You are definitely getting what you pay for :) Don't go cheap!

Natallie Trujillo, Nipomo CA

Sent on 07/31/2013

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a blast! You did a fantastic job on the decorating and planning! Everything turned out PERFECT !

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment is **AWESOME**!! Javier doesn't just play music - he runs the entire event. The reason our wedding was amazing is because of Javier and his team. He gave us direction when we had no idea what we were doing next, haha!! He is professional, incredibly skilled, and is as involved as you want him to be. He played the music we wanted and respected our wishes. Not only is our last name hard to pronounce but our wedding party names were challenging - he didn't mispronounce any of them! My advice: if Javier is booked on your wedding day, change your date. Yes, he's THAT good!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

WOW! Thank you Laura for the great Review! Wishing you the best and Congrats!

Julie · Married on 09/26/2014

DJ Javi you were just AMAZING! Our friends are still talking about the night saying that it was "the best dance floor of any wedding they had ever been to." The music was off the hook and the party never stopped! Everyone danced until the very end. The wedding party intro went off fantastic as well- people are still talking about "The Parenti Warriors!" Thank you again Javier~ you rocked the house!
    Much Love-
    Jesse and Julie

Sent on 09/30/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jesse & Julie! Congrats once again!

Crystal · Married on 09/06/2014

Javier was excellent!! He went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor. I have received so many compliments on our Big Day and all have mentioned how great the music was. Our party lasted until the early morning ours and Javier knew how to keep the music and dance going the entire time. I will definitely be using Javier and Central Coast Premier Entertainment in the future. THANK YOU SO MUCH JAVIER!!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Crystal,
    Thank you so much for the great review! Wishing you the best!

Cassandra · Married on 08/30/2014

Good dj. Very good listener. Loved the professionalism. On point on Evey thing!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Thank You and Congrats!
  • F

Francisco · Married on 08/30/2014

Both Javier and Jose made us feel like family since day one. Having to deal with many vendors during our wedding it was nice to deal with professionals who still take pride in their work and most
    Importantly keep their word. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank You and Congrats to both of you!

Angel · Married on 08/23/2014

Very happy to have a dj like javier I recommend

Sent on 09/04/2014

Thank You!

Veronica · Married on 08/23/2014

The best choice for entertainment!!! Their professionalism is incomparable, since day one when we hire them, they were always attentive and making sure they were prepared to meet our music and entertainment needs. Our wedding was unusual because we incorporated two cultures in one Turkish and Mexican, the music selection was just perfect and the transition between them was flawless. We even have them a list of Turkish old dances and they played them in out wedding, the guest were amazed.
    Will definitely hire them again!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again! It was fun and entertaining being part of your special day! Congrats !!

Javier was absolutely incredibly! We were very vague at parts with our description of song types and then very specific with some uncommon songs for other parts of the ceremony and reception. He was great on both realms and very helpful! I lost count of how many compliments we got on the music. He was able to get the grandparents dancing, the kids dancing, teenagers, and everyone else in between. He was very organized and thorough in the rehearsal so we had no worries for the day of, we listened to the exact version of the songs he would plan at the times we requested. He was even able to coordinate the instrumental version of a song that we had a guest sing to during the ceremony. The online planning form helped immensely and any songs that we couldn't find in the search we emailed him a YouTube link to and he was able to get great quality of those exact songs (some very rare and hard to find versions of).

He was very friendly, professional, organized, and just a lot of fun to have at the wedding. He was great with keeping with time and the schedule and making sure the audience and the groom and I stuck to the schedule. He stayed 20 minutes later than we booked him for to stay to give us a song to walk out to (even though we hadn't requested this previously but was something we wanted). I would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank You again and Congrats to you both!