Central Coast Premier Entertainment Reviews

Central Coast Premier Entertainment 5
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 6
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 7

Cynthia · Married on 08/26/2017

My fiancee and I had the pleasure of meeting with Javier as we were searching for a DJ for our wedding. After a few minutes of speaking with him and getting to know what he provided we knew he was it. He is extremely professional and is able to make a personal connection with his clients. He responded to my phone calls/emails in a timely matter. I had a few freak out moments and he was able to keep me calm and make things happen. He offers an online event planning service where I was able to plan out the music I wanted for the ceremony and reception, it was extremely helpful. My guests had such a great time at our wedding and they couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. Javier also provided the uplighting, monogram, and Photo Booth which was just perfect. He helped me a long the way on deciding how I wanted things and he always gave his professional opinion. We loved loved working with Javier, I recommend him 100%.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Eric & Cynthia! Everything was perfect and Congrats! Glad you had a great time!

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Sey was just the best! Not only did he keep our guests dancing all night long, but he was so great to work with and super responsive to any emails, calls or requests we had leading up to the wedding. We had such great feedback from our guests about how amazing the DJ was, and one of our guests has even decided to book him for his son's upcoming wedding. Thank you, Sey, for helping make our day even more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Congrats!

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

We were specifically looking for a Spanish bilingual DJ in the area and were recommended by another company to CC Premier. Before booking with CC Premier, we had a call with Javier and we immediately got a great vibe from him. My husband and I are both very particular about music, so we knew that we wanted to curate the playlists ourselves, but weren't sure how that would fly with a DJ, but luckily, Javier was incredibly accommodating and flexible. Upon booking him, it wasn't necessary to speak to him again until a month before the wedding to review our song choices and timeline. Throughout this process, Javier was super responsive. He provides really helpful planning worksheets on his website that are super helpful in organizing your day, especially if you are also working with a day of coordinator. His website also has a section where you can select your music or alternatively, you can create Spotify playlists and share them with Javier, which is what we did. We had a long call with him to go through our timeline and get some input from him on song choices a week before wedding but then we also met him in person to go through last minute details a few days before. Meeting him was great because he got to know us a little better and we were able to see that Javier isn't just a DJ who clicks play on a playlist. He truly cares about giving 110% to all the couples he works with. For us, it was really important to have an MC/DJ who would be able to move the crowd in both English and Spanish and who really understood our Mexican traditions and Javier really came through. Throughout our wedding, he frequently came to check in on me and my husband and we really loved that personal touch. Overall, we are so so happy we found Javier because we got so much more than we expected and everyone had an awesome time!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Lorena & Mundo Thank you for the wonderful Review! We love your taste in music and glad everything worked out! We had such a good time at your wedding! Congrats again!

catrina · Married on 08/05/2017

Stop looking and researching and book Javier... you will not regret it! I research everything to death, I prepare spreadsheets based on cost, reviews, services offered, etc. etc. and compare them all. I can tell you right now that DJ costs are basically similar but the MAJOR DIFFERENCE is quality of service, personality, access, music selection and equipment. Javier with CC Premier Entertainment outshines all other DJs in these areas. If you want someone professional and fun who has the latest and best equipment then look no further. He is also bilingual if that is important to you. His music selection is amazing and you can choose your songs all online which is awesome. He kept the party going all day and night! So many people asked for the playlist because he knew how to mix it up. Everyone was on the dance floor the dance party was awesome! He was incredibly responsive to all my million questions. Javier provided three diffent set ups for our wedding and uplighting too...he was professional, responsive and is a great MC...not too cheesy and not all uptight, he is the perfect mix of what you want in a Wedding MC/DJ. Javier is super cool and has become our friend! Him, our photographer and my hubby even did a little dance number towards the end of the wedding it was awesome! You will not go wrong with Javier.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Catrina wish you and Charlie congratulations on your wedding day! It was a blast being part of your special day and glad everything came out perfect! Congrats!

Barbara · Married on 07/15/2017

The wedding was a little over a week ago and I'm still reminiscing about how much fun everyone had dancing! DJ Javi and Sey were the reason why! The bride and groom gave him a playlist of songs, which he played. DJ Javi also incorporated songs that all ages love while keeping the genre of the playlist in mind. The guests, all generations, were on the dance floor! Including Great Gma & Great Gpa! I rented a 15' x 16' dance floor, worried it might be too large, but if anything, it could have been larger! Guests were spilling onto the lawn to dance!
    DJ Javi also made all the announcements during the wedding and kept the wedding/reception going! He is professional and KNOWS how to get the party started! I highly recommend hiring CC Premier Entertainment for your wedding!! They are the BEST in every way!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2017

Thank you so much to you Javier and to your staff. I was so nervous and as soon as you put on the music while I was getting read in the hall, instantly all my worries shook off. You made the WHOLE hall, top to bottom, a mood setting memorable night. The lighting, monogram, music, photo booth, music playlist and all the MC work was so kindly crafted and loved by all the guests. We couldn’t have been happier with your team and hard work. You truly are in the right field, you have such a fun and genuine spirit that shows in your craft. We would 100000% recommend you anyone. -Jen & Louie

Sent on 07/21/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer Thank you for the kind Review! Congrats to you and Louie !

Tiffany · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Javier was AMAZING! He gives you access to a software where you can select songs for each special moment in the night (walking down the aisle, first dances, cake cutting, etc.), as well as popular recommendations. This definitely takes the stress out of planning! For those of you that are from the SLO area, we asked him to play songs that you would hear at the Library in downtown SLO, and he absolutely nailed it! I'm a dancer and about half our guests were as well, and he kept us dancing all night! Thank you Javier!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/01/2017

Javier and CC Premier Entertainment goes above and beyond all your DJ needs. Don't hesitate in hiring his company for any of your DJ needs. Check this off your to-do list and let him do the rest !!! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Tracy,
    Thank you for the kind review it was a pleasure helping you plan your son's wedding! Congrats!

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

We used this vendor as a DJ for our wedding. Sey was awesome!! He took the time to speak with me before the event to better understand the type of music/vibe we were aiming for. He showed up hours before the wedding to set up, and was in charge of timing our special songs for the ceremony. Every song came on at exactly the right time! During our cocktail hour, the guests were having a great time dancing and enjoying the music before the reception even started! During the bridal party introductions he pronounced everyone's names correctly. The reception was a smash! I explained to him, during our pre-event discussion, that many of the guests were older and I wanted to make sure they would have a good time dancing, and not just the younger crowd. He played a great selection that included classic dance songs to kick off the party, then switched it up to more modern as the night progressed. He was easily able to accommodate requests. I had a wonderful experience, and so did my guests!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Sarah Thank you for the kind Wedding Wire! We appreciate working with you! Congrats!

Tracy · Married on 07/01/2017

Javier was amazing !!! He transitioned every part of the day, from the ceremony, to cocktail hour to dinner, speeches and we ended with dancing from the first song to the last ! A wonderful day!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind Review! Congrats!

Haley · Married on 06/24/2017

Dj Javier was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only was the price reasonable but Javier stayed in contact with my husband and I throughout our year long wedding planning process! My wedding was June 24 2017 and when choosing a DJ I relied on reviews online to help make my decision! I am so glad I found this company and was able to work with DJ Javier! He was very quick to reply and very accommodating! Javier did an excellent job of making our reception flow and the music played was perfect! Javier's music selection had EVERYONE up and dancing! All our guests loved the music and had a wonderful time dancing! I planned my entire wedding myself and the online system that CC Premier Entertainment uses to communicate with the bride & groom was perfect! I was able to plan out the entire reception online and send emails or make phone calls if I had any questions ( the online system is super easy!) Anyone looking for a DJ on the coast I HIGHLY recommend CC Premier Entertainment!

I would highly recommend CC Premier Entertainment!!

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Haley it was a pleasure working with you at your wedding! Thank you for the kind words and glad everyone had a great time! Congrats!

sotero · Married on 06/23/2017

Our wedding was a destination event at Point San Luis Lighthouse with a small one way road leading up to the property and we are from So Cal, this made planning and coordinating logistics difficult that a forced a few food venders to deny us their services. On top of those complications our set up on the property cliffs had limited and no electricity. But without a doubt Sey took charge, scoped out the area, attended our planning visits, he set up and played music during our rehearsal and patiently waited 3 hours for us to handle our issues. He did so very professionally and with no pressure to use, he was very supportive and informative with tips and suggestions during the planning on the day before the wedding.
    During the event we had Country, hiphop, R&B and Mariachi. With full confidence he assured me he had it handled and all I can say is everyone was dancing and commented how fun and smooth transitions were. I've heard horror stories of awkward silences and bad music mixes in the middle of parties, mostly from my sister who was going to be a tough critic, but she told me he was great.
    Bottom line I wouldn't change a thing about his services and he far exceeded my expectations on every level. We received great value for our buck.
    Thank you very much Sey, Music is the heart of the party and so happy we trusted you with our special event. It was amazing!

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Sotero Thank you for kind Wedding Wire Review we appreciate it greatly! Congrats on your wedding!

Trish · Married on 05/06/2017

Javier was very professional and attentive to our wedding. Upon his own request he showed up the day before for rehearsal to talk to us in person and make sure everything that we filled out online was correct. He also asked some more questions to make sure everything went according to plan, after this I knew we were in good hands.

Javier took care of all the audio needs for the ceremony and hooked up everyone with mics so the all of the guests could hear loudly and clearly. This was really important since our wedding took place outside.

During the reception he was a great MC helping to keep the timeline accurate and in effect.

His skills as a DJ kept the party going all night! Just when you thought you were going to get off the dance floor your next song favorite song was played that you just had to dance to, it was a blast! There were people dancing that I have never seen dance before, thanks Javier!

All in all, I highly recommend CC Premier Entertainment and Javier for your next DJ needs, he is very skillful, organized, and above all, professional!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Trish Thank you for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Rain or Shine your wedding was going to happen! Glad everyone had a great time!

Doreen · Married on 12/03/2016

CC Premeir Entertainment was amazing! They were so organized and easy to work with! They turned our wedding reception into an epic dance party! Javi was an outstanding DJ and knew how to work the crowd! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Doreen Thank you for the kind Review! Congrats!

dana · Married on 10/29/2016

Javier is an awesome DJ
    Many ppl at the wedding complemented us on our awesome DJ after!

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Dana Thank you! Congrats on your wedding!

Jeanette · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Sey was amazing. He truly has an expansive knowledge of music. We received many compliments about the music playlist during the cocktail hour and reception. He is also a very nice person and got along with everyone.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Rumalda · Married on 10/01/2016

I have known Javier for a long time, and I knew that he would make my wedding day memorable. Sometimes the crowd gets tired and the dance floor become bare, but I saw Javier's gift of making everyone dance the night away. There was never a dull moment, and he made everyone feel so happy! Everyone raved about his services at my wedding! The lighting was awesome and he even brought props that made everything come alive. U were awesome Javier. It was truly the best decision choosing CC Preimier Entertainment to provide music and lighting to my event. You can tell the years of experience they have in the wedding industry.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great Review! Congrats to you and Edwin! Glad to see such a unique style of music and glad everyone had fun!

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

If you're looking for a DJ -- look no further! Javier is simply the best and will have everyone out of their seats and dancing all night long! Javier has a very easy to use website where you can plug in songs you'd like to play or songs you'd prefer not to play. He came to our rehearsal and helped us set up as my friend was singing Ave Maria and it went off beautifully! He knows how to read a crowd and keep them happy! At least ten people came up to me during the night to say "This DJ is awesome!" We had such a great time! Thank you, Javier! I cannot recommend you highly enough!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Megan for the king review! Congrats to you and Darby!

Andy · Married on 09/17/2016

Javier was the perfect DJ for our event. He was very accommodating with our requests, and he did a great job MCing the reception. He kept things flowing, and it took a lot of pressure off my groom and I. The music selection was great, and we had a good mix of 90s/00s club music and Mexican music, which pleased all our guests. If I ever need a DJ for an event again, I know exactly who I will go to!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for the kind review!

Michele · Married on 09/17/2016

Book the the CC Premier Entertainment group NOW for your event before someone else does! You will not be sorry! My new husband and I were so impressed and happy with the services provided by this team for our wedding. Every single person we worked with was very responsive, helpful, and a complete delight to work with.
    Planning a wedding can be stressful, especially if its your first time, you need all the guidance you can get. These guys are clearly experts and provided all the advice and assistance needed! Special thank you to DJ Eddie, Sey, and Javier for helping us through the process every step of the way.
    Nearly every one of my guest, ranging from teens to mature adults, made it onto the dance floor at some point in the night and no one left the wedding early. A definite sign of a good party! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Michele it was a great time with your wedding! Thank you for the kind words! Yes we look forward to be working with your family in future weddings! Congrats!

Jenelle · Married on 09/10/2016

CC Premier Entertainment is the best! Javier was easy to work with and played the best music during our wedding. We told him what we liked and he made sure everyone was having a great time. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how fun our wedding was! I would highly recommend CC Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! Congrats!

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Javier was amazing to work with! I highly recommend him. He's just the type of person that everyone can get along with. You can tell he absolutely loves what he does and enjoys the weddings he does. My husband and I were so happy with the job he did at our wedding. Everyone was dancing and having fun!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Amanda,
    Thank you for the kind review! Congrats again!
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 08/19/2016

Working with Central Coast Premier Entertainment, specifically Javier, was such a pleasure! He was really helpful throughout the wedding planning process and helped us organize our thoughts and songs for the different parts of the wedding. Everyone enjoyed the music and entertainment and the dance floor was packed all night. He was a fantastic DJ and helped make our big day such a blast, filled with great music and the perfect vibe. Thanks, CC Premier Entertainment (Javier), for the great job! :)

Sent on 10/19/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Joanne Thank You for the kind review! Wishing you the best!

Katie · Married on 08/14/2016

Javier was amazing from the first time we ever spoke over the phone. He worked with me for over a year to perfect our wedding.

My husband and I live in Orange County but got married in San Luis Obispo. Anytime we were in the area he made sure to make time to meet with us. We wanted to find a bilingual DJ and Javier was the perfect guy for us.

The website was so convenient for us to login, add songs, put in our itinerary and even look up songs for bridal party into, first dance, etc.

Javier read our guests so well and knew they were ready to party. He kept the hype up and the music playing. I would recommend CC Premier Entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Katie,
    Thank You for the great review! Congrats to you and Manny! It was a blast and Congrats to you and your family! All are great dancers which makes for a great party! Congrats!

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

Javier and his crew are the best!! Javier worked closely with all of our other wedding vendors and his professionalism was noticed by all!! We are so happy to have hired him, we went in thinking we had hired a DJ, little did we know we were hiring so much more! Javier went above and beyond with his services. CC Premier Entertainment rocked our wedding!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Erica,
    Congrats to you and Juan! Beautiful wedding in Santa Barbara! Perfect setting and glad everything turned out great! Thank You and Congrats!