Central Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Braxton
    Braxton R. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Our Experience with Cam Burton

We loved Cameron! He was very professional and provided a lovely service. He made the writing of the ceremony and vows so easy and really cared about giving us a ceremony that was true to us.
  • Wendy
    Wendy A. Married on 08/28/2021

Sarah is wonderful

Sarah was the officiant at our daughter’s wedding and she was amazing. She gave such a personal touch to the ceremony. It was beautiful. Sarah is so sweet and professional. I highly recommend her. You won’t be disappointed.
  • Megan
    Megan U. Married on 08/06/2021

Central Ceremonies - 5 Stars

We utilized Sarah de la Fuente at Central Ceremonies to officiate our religious wedding ceremony in June of 2020 in Austin. Our church, Central Christian, had recommended her and CC to us. We are based in NYC, so we had an introductory call over Skype and immediately felt a connection. Sarah was so personal, warm, and really took the time to get to know us as a couple before our big day. She even came to our church walk through so she could meet us in person and get to know our families as well. When we had to pivot our wedding from a church in April to a rooftop in June due to Covid, she stuck by us all the way and was so supportive. Many of our guests raved about Sarah after the wedding and how personal and great she was - which was exactly what we wanted and were worried about when using a minister that we didn't have a relationship with previously. Can't recommend Sarah and Central Ceremonies enough for your big day!
    Alexandra C. Married on 07/12/2021

Wedding Dreams Come True

Sara made our wedding so "us". She made both of us feel incredibly comfortable - we smiled, laughed, cried. The entire ceremony was a blend of spirituality, religiosity, and love was the perfect fit. We could not be more pleased and blessed that Sara ordained over our service. We miss our monthly coffee chats with her!!
    Kayley B. Married on 07/08/2021

Amazing, personal experience!!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure to work with Sam who officiated our wedding! He was amazing to work with. When I first reached out to him, he immediately called me, and we set up a time to meet in person. We went up to Austin to meet Sam and instantly connected. He was very kind and knew exactly how the ceremony would be laid out. When planning the ceremony, Sam provided a listing of passages, readings, other ceremonies and we were able to go through and pick all our favorite items. He was also very open to anything that we wanted to include. He customized a ceremony just for us based on all the readings/passages/writings that we loved. He was very open to any edits we wanted to make, and he had the ceremony completely done a month before the wedding (which was a huge stress relief). He also made the trip from Austin to Fair Oaks on Friday just for our rehearsal and then drove back to Spring Branch on Saturday for wedding, with no complaints. My husband and I also took advantage of the 3 marriage counseling sessions that Sam offered. They were three, one-hour sessions in person with Sam where he was able to get to know us more and to provide insight into things we didn’t think about before. This was one of the best things that we did before the wedding! Sam always seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say and never, ever judged us for anything. I would absolutely recommend these sessions to anyone getting married. My husband and I were together for 5 years before we got married and there were things that I was still able to learn about him in our sessions. There are not enough good things that I could say about Sam!! He made sure our ceremony was so special and it meant everything to us!
    Katie S. Married on 05/07/2021

Perfect personalized ceremony!

Liz was great to work with! We took a while to answer the questions she sent, but once we did she promptly crafted a first draft of our ceremony. She was open to any adjustments but with only a few minor tweaks it was exactly what we wanted - a personalized ceremony that captured our vibe and represented us as a couple. Liz’s presence, demeanor, and reading of the ceremony was also fantastic. She made it feel intimate for the two of us standing up there but our guests also felt included and had no trouble hearing her. Thank you, Liz!
  • Adam
    Adam N. Married on 02/21/2021

So grateful for using this officiant!

We are so grateful to have found Central Ceremonies and Sarah de la Fuente. In a short amount of time, Sarah got to know us, our families, and our love story, and did an incredible job reflecting all of that beautifully in our ceremony. We were so happy with her and highly recommend her.
    Amanda M. Married on 12/12/2020

Sarah is Literally the Best!

Sarah made every aspect of our ceremony feel personal to us and she kept the environment uplifting and positive no matter what was going on. We loved her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 12/04/2020

Best Wedding Officiant we could have imagined!

Let me start by saying that Sam Riccobene is the BEST officiant and such a wonderful person on top of that! We inquired with a few different companies and met with a few officiants and as soon as we met Sam, we loved him immediately! He was so personable and we were instantly comfortable with him. Both of our families are very religious and but it was important to us as a couple that the ceremony be a reflection of us rather than our parents, but still wanted to give a nod to their traditions, and Sam completely understood what we had in mind and helped us craft a beautiful ceremony! Sam and Sarah at Central Ceremonies were also in constant communication with us about how we wanted to proceed with the pandemic as it became clear that that was going to impact our big day in a massive way. We imagined there was no way he'd be able to officiate as we were under a stay at home order by the time our wedding rolled around in April, but they posed the idea that we try out a virtual wedding and were more than willing to pioneer that with us if we were up for it. Sam officiated our very intimate wedding over zoom, and it felt totally normal! He was just as personable as ever and even recorded the ceremony on his end and sent us the video so that we could compile a video from multiple recorded perspectives to share with our friends and family who could not be in attendance! We loved Sam so much that we decided to plan for our postponed wedding to become a vow renewal this December, with a slightly larger guest count, and Sam was wonderful in helping us revise our original ceremony accordingly. With the pandemic still a major concern, we understood that Sam may not be able to make it in person, but he made it a priority to be there with us that day to officiate, and he absolutely nailed it! We couldn't be more grateful for our experience and we love you, Sam!
  • Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 12/01/2020

Perfect in every way!

Sarah was absolutely amazing. She helped make our dream wedding day come true! She tailored the ceremony specifically to us and made it feel so personal. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Ivan
    Ivan K. Married on 03/28/2020

Kind and Professional

We had the pleasure having Reverend Burton officiating our marriage. He was flexible, kind, professional, and accommodating. Would recommend Central Ceremonies to anyone in the greater Austin Area.
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 12/07/2019

Best in the Business

I have been a wedding planner in Austin for almost 15 years. I have worked with Central Ceremonies since I started in this business and they have always been amazing to work with, so when I personally got engaged at the end of last year, it was an easy choice choosing them to handle my own ceremony. Sarah helped us surprise everyone at our engagement party with an impromptu ceremony and married us right on the spot. It was absolutely perfect!! And she will be right there with us for our big ceremony and reception next month. We were so blessed to have had her with us the first time and are so excited to have her lead us through it again. She took all of our questions and requests and turned them into the perfect ceremony that was uniquely us!! From a professional stand point I don’t hesitate to recommend all of my client to them because I know they will receive the same level of care that I did personally. All of the officiants are professional, knowledgeable and have such an amazing desire to really make each and every couples wedding ceremony personal and perfect. You will not regret choosing Central Ceremonies to preside over your ceremony on your big day!!
  • Christelle
    Christelle L. Married on 12/01/2019

Fun, light, non-spiritual.. Just what we wanted! :)

Sarah was a dream to work with! My husband and I are both Catholic but didn't want anything formal. We wanted a ceremony that's representative of us: lighthearted, funny, heartwarming and super chill.. Every single interaction whether via email or on the phone was super easy with Sarah. She understood us very well and totally delivered! Sarah was awesome and I would highly recommend her for your special day! :)

Central Ceremonies's reply:

Awww. Thank you for this lovely review! And oh my gosh -- what a delight to share this time with y'all. It was such a joy to be with the two of you and be a part of the laughter and fun that is simply the essence of who y'all are! Lucky me! Cheers to y'all! ~Sarah
    Michele G. Married on 10/19/2019

Personal & Professional

Sarah officiated our wedding which was a small intimate ceremony. She was so professional, yet personable and provided a range of options based on what worked for us. She gave us a variety of ceremonies to get ideas for what we wanted then wove that along with personal pieces about us into a beautiful, perfect length ceremony that incorporated our faith, our children, and equal partnership with each other. Sarah went above and beyond in helping to pick the perfect location and worked with us to incorporate our children. She and Austin Weddings Unlimited made our ceremony even better than what we envisioned. Other than my husband, Sarah is the best decision we made!
    Sara S. Married on 09/28/2019

An Incredible Ceremony Experience!

Sarah and her team are absolutely incredible to work with! Sarah is a master at wordsmithing and will put your vow ideas to life with such craft. With all of the planning and logistics that go into weddings these days, it can be easy to lose sight of the most important part of the day - the ceremony! Sarah is extremely responsive and available for questions and will help you as much (or as little!) as you need to create the perfect ceremony. She's also EXTREMELY detailed, yet efficient when conducting the rehearsal and her experience with weddings shines brightly. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Liz
    Liz C. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely loved Sara

Sara officiated our wedding and was incredible. I loved our ceremony and she worked with us to get it just right. I received so many compliments after of how beautiful and personal it was. She was also very helpful at the rehearsal wrangling out big group and providing so much advice. She was so great.

Central Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Liz! It was truly my privilege and delight to share this time with y'all! Don't be strangers, ok?
    Michael A. Married on 05/18/2019

Spectacular

Sarah worked so closely with us to make sure that we had the absolute perfect ceremony. She took time to get to know us, our backgrounds and our family's background to make sure that our ceremony was everything we ever dreamed of. She was a blast and we got so many compliments from our guests about how much the enjoyed the ceremony. Many saying it was the first wedding where they wanted to pay attention. She included our guests without drawing out the ceremony. She also took the time to coach the best men in how to hand over the rings to avoid any embarrassing spills which we found very helpful and reassuring.
  • Kristy
    Kristy Married on 04/13/2019

Sarah was professional and fun!

I'd expected a wedding officiant to be a little stuffy and opinionated, but Sarah just wanted the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. She provided a few templates for us to start with, which was a huge help. I still ended up going in my own direction, but I was completely lost prior to starting our vows, so it really helped to have a few examples. I personally didn't want any religious aspect, and Sarah had no objections to that. I didn't feel judged or like I was breaking some important rule.
    On the day of the wedding, the bride doesn't spend much time with the officiant, but the rest of the wedding party does. The feedback I got from them was that Sarah was funny, kept the mood light (even when our sound cut out and I had to wait to walk down the aisle - people thought I wasn't coming), and she was very professional. Her experience clearly showed. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely hire Austin Weddings Unlimited!

Central Ceremonies's reply:

Ahhh! Thank you Kristy! So glad to have shared this time with y'all, and be a part of your wedding. Lucky me!

So funny about the sound going out . . . hey, nothing like a dramatic pause, right?!
    Allison C. Married on 02/11/2019

Sarah was perfect in every way.

We feel so fortunate to have had Sarah officiate our wedding. She provided us with several templates to help us get started scripting our ceremony, but was also able to provide suggestions and feedback to our personal edits, and help us write something that was uniquely us. On the day of, she arrived early and was a calming presence who helped put us at ease. The ceremony itself went fabulously, and guests raved about her after the fact. We couldn't have been happier!
    Michael S. Married on 01/26/2019

Thanks, Cam!

My (now) wife and I had the pleasure of working with Cam. We booked pretty late in the game - about a month and a half before the wedding - and Cam worked in double time to help us put our ceremony together.

Cam sent us plenty of example material, and when we decided to write our own ceremony, he provided great feedback and expertly offered the perfect reading to fill things out.

On the day of, Cam was calm and confident, which was exactly what we about-to-be-newly-weds needed him to be. He delivered our ceremony with wonderful inflection and pacing.

If I were to get married again, I wouldn't hesitate to call Cam up to be our officiant a second time.

Thanks, Cam!
  • Cam
    Cam B. Married on 12/27/2018

Nobody Does It Better - Review from one of our own

When the time came for my own wedding, there was no doubt in my mind that Sarah was the best person to preside over our ceremony. Sarah has been a trusted friend and fellow pastoral colleague of mine for almost a decade now. She brought a depth of wisdom, grace, humor, and confidence in to our ceremony that only a gifted and seasoned professional can do. And I would know, because I am one (I'm one of AWU's team members)! There is nobody else I would have trusted more with such an important day.
  • Lesley
    Lesley N. Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful officiant

We hired Sarah to officiate our wedding after waffling back and forth between a church ceremony or something more secular. Sarah helped us strike the perfect balance. She was easy to communicate with and gave great suggestions on the ceremony. The ceremony felt genuine and true to us as a couple, which is exactly what we wanted. Sarah was also incredibly kind and funny; she helped keep things light when my husband and I were both incredibly nervous and anxious (we are both pretty phobic of public speaking!). I highly recommend Sarah!
    Emma Married on 11/04/2017
    Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with. She sent us multiple templates to figure out the bones of what we wanted for our ceremony. She also met with us in person when we were having a hard time getting the ceremony to gel perfectly. She created a one of a kind ceremony that fit us perfectly! She was able to relieve tension and nerves during the rehearsal dinner and the ceremony. I highly recommend using Sarah for your ceremony. She was an integral part of making our wedding day absolutely perfect!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/09/2017
    Sarah was truly amazing to work with! From our very first meeting she made us feel comfortable and excited to say our vows to each other. She worked with us to write vows that were personal, loving, and enduring, and was very easy to reach throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, she made us laugh and made us feel really confident and excited to stand in front of our friends and families and make our promises to each other. It would not have been the perfect day without her! Thank you for everything! - Nicole and Justin Potter