Central Ceremonies Reviews

Central Ceremonies 2
Central Ceremonies 3

Kayley Brinska · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Amazing, personal experience!!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure to work with Sam who officiated our wedding! He was amazing to work with. When I first reached out to him, he immediately called me, and we set up a time to meet in person. We went up to Austin to meet Sam and instantly connected. He was very kind and knew exactly how the ceremony would be laid out. When planning the ceremony, Sam provided a listing of passages, readings, other ceremonies and we were able to go through and pick all our favorite items. He was also very open to anything that we wanted to include. He customized a ceremony just for us based on all the readings/passages/writings that we loved. He was very open to any edits we wanted to make, and he had the ceremony completely done a month before the wedding (which was a huge stress relief). He also made the trip from Austin to Fair Oaks on Friday just for our rehearsal and then drove back to Spring Branch on Saturday for wedding, with no complaints. My husband and I also took advantage of the 3 marriage counseling sessions that Sam offered. They were three, one-hour sessions in person with Sam where he was able to get to know us more and to provide insight into things we didn’t think about before. This was one of the best things that we did before the wedding! Sam always seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say and never, ever judged us for anything. I would absolutely recommend these sessions to anyone getting married. My husband and I were together for 5 years before we got married and there were things that I was still able to learn about him in our sessions. There are not enough good things that I could say about Sam!! He made sure our ceremony was so special and it meant everything to us!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Christelle

Christelle Lespinasse · Married on 12/01/2019

Fun, light, non-spiritual.. Just what we wanted! :)

Sarah was a dream to work with! My husband and I are both Catholic but didn't want anything formal. We wanted a ceremony that's representative of us: lighthearted, funny, heartwarming and super chill.. Every single interaction whether via email or on the phone was super easy with Sarah. She understood us very well and totally delivered! Sarah was awesome and I would highly recommend her for your special day! :)

Sent on 12/04/2019

Central Ceremonies's reply:

Awww. Thank you for this lovely review! And oh my gosh -- what a delight to share this time with y'all. It was such a joy to be with the two of you and be a part of the laughter and fun that is simply the essence of who y'all are! Lucky me! Cheers to y'all! ~Sarah

Michele Gregg · Married on 10/19/2019

Personal & Professional

Sarah officiated our wedding which was a small intimate ceremony. She was so professional, yet personable and provided a range of options based on what worked for us. She gave us a variety of ceremonies to get ideas for what we wanted then wove that along with personal pieces about us into a beautiful, perfect length ceremony that incorporated our faith, our children, and equal partnership with each other. Sarah went above and beyond in helping to pick the perfect location and worked with us to incorporate our children. She and Austin Weddings Unlimited made our ceremony even better than what we envisioned. Other than my husband, Sarah is the best decision we made!

Sara Stites · Married on 09/28/2019

An Incredible Ceremony Experience!

Sarah and her team are absolutely incredible to work with! Sarah is a master at wordsmithing and will put your vow ideas to life with such craft. With all of the planning and logistics that go into weddings these days, it can be easy to lose sight of the most important part of the day - the ceremony! Sarah is extremely responsive and available for questions and will help you as much (or as little!) as you need to create the perfect ceremony. She's also EXTREMELY detailed, yet efficient when conducting the rehearsal and her experience with weddings shines brightly. I cannot recommend her enough!

• Liz

Liz Chavez · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely loved Sara

Sara officiated our wedding and was incredible. I loved our ceremony and she worked with us to get it just right. I received so many compliments after of how beautiful and personal it was. She was also very helpful at the rehearsal wrangling out big group and providing so much advice. She was so great.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Central Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Liz! It was truly my privilege and delight to share this time with y'all! Don't be strangers, ok?

Michael and Elize Koch · Married on 05/18/2019

Spectacular

Sarah worked so closely with us to make sure that we had the absolute perfect ceremony. She took time to get to know us, our backgrounds and our family's background to make sure that our ceremony was everything we ever dreamed of. She was a blast and we got so many compliments from our guests about how much the enjoyed the ceremony. Many saying it was the first wedding where they wanted to pay attention. She included our guests without drawing out the ceremony. She also took the time to coach the best men in how to hand over the rings to avoid any embarrassing spills which we found very helpful and reassuring.

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 04/13/2019

Sarah was professional and fun!

I'd expected a wedding officiant to be a little stuffy and opinionated, but Sarah just wanted the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. She provided a few templates for us to start with, which was a huge help. I still ended up going in my own direction, but I was completely lost prior to starting our vows, so it really helped to have a few examples. I personally didn't want any religious aspect, and Sarah had no objections to that. I didn't feel judged or like I was breaking some important rule.
    On the day of the wedding, the bride doesn't spend much time with the officiant, but the rest of the wedding party does. The feedback I got from them was that Sarah was funny, kept the mood light (even when our sound cut out and I had to wait to walk down the aisle - people thought I wasn't coming), and she was very professional. Her experience clearly showed. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely hire Austin Weddings Unlimited!

Central Ceremonies 4
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Central Ceremonies's reply:

Ahhh! Thank you Kristy! So glad to have shared this time with y'all, and be a part of your wedding. Lucky me!

So funny about the sound going out . . . hey, nothing like a dramatic pause, right?!

Allison Cunningham · Married on 02/11/2019

Sarah was perfect in every way.

We feel so fortunate to have had Sarah officiate our wedding. She provided us with several templates to help us get started scripting our ceremony, but was also able to provide suggestions and feedback to our personal edits, and help us write something that was uniquely us. On the day of, she arrived early and was a calming presence who helped put us at ease. The ceremony itself went fabulously, and guests raved about her after the fact. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Michael Schappel · Married on 01/26/2019

Thanks, Cam!

My (now) wife and I had the pleasure of working with Cam. We booked pretty late in the game - about a month and a half before the wedding - and Cam worked in double time to help us put our ceremony together.

Cam sent us plenty of example material, and when we decided to write our own ceremony, he provided great feedback and expertly offered the perfect reading to fill things out.

On the day of, Cam was calm and confident, which was exactly what we about-to-be-newly-weds needed him to be. He delivered our ceremony with wonderful inflection and pacing.

If I were to get married again, I wouldn't hesitate to call Cam up to be our officiant a second time.

Thanks, Cam!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Cam

Cam Burton · Married on 12/27/2018

Nobody Does It Better - Review from one of our own

When the time came for my own wedding, there was no doubt in my mind that Sarah was the best person to preside over our ceremony. Sarah has been a trusted friend and fellow pastoral colleague of mine for almost a decade now. She brought a depth of wisdom, grace, humor, and confidence in to our ceremony that only a gifted and seasoned professional can do. And I would know, because I am one (I'm one of AWU's team members)! There is nobody else I would have trusted more with such an important day.

Central Ceremonies 5
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Nelson · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful officiant

We hired Sarah to officiate our wedding after waffling back and forth between a church ceremony or something more secular. Sarah helped us strike the perfect balance. She was easy to communicate with and gave great suggestions on the ceremony. The ceremony felt genuine and true to us as a couple, which is exactly what we wanted. Sarah was also incredibly kind and funny; she helped keep things light when my husband and I were both incredibly nervous and anxious (we are both pretty phobic of public speaking!). I highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/29/2018

Best in the Business

I have been a wedding planner in Austin for almost 15 years. I have worked with Austin Weddings Unlimited since I started in this business and they have always been amazing to work with, so when I personally got engaged at the end of last year, it was an easy choice choosing them to handle my own ceremony. Sarah helped us surprise everyone at our engagement party with an impromptu ceremony and married us right on the spot. It was absolutely perfect!! And she will be right there with us for our big ceremony and reception next month. We were so blessed to have had her with us the first time and are so excited to have her lead us through it again. She took all of our questions and requests and turned them into the perfect ceremony that was uniquely us!!

From a professional stand point I don’t hesitate to recommend all of my client to them becuase I know they will receive the same level of care that I did personally. All of the officiants are professional, knowledgeable and have such an amazing desire to really make each and every couples wedding ceremony personal and perfect.

You will not regret choosing Austin Weddings Unlimited to preside over your ceremony on your big day!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Emma · Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with. She sent us multiple templates to figure out the bones of what we wanted for our ceremony. She also met with us in person when we were having a hard time getting the ceremony to gel perfectly. She created a one of a kind ceremony that fit us perfectly! She was able to relieve tension and nerves during the rehearsal dinner and the ceremony. I highly recommend using Sarah for your ceremony. She was an integral part of making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Central Ceremonies 6
    Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was truly amazing to work with! From our very first meeting she made us feel comfortable and excited to say our vows to each other. She worked with us to write vows that were personal, loving, and enduring, and was very easy to reach throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, she made us laugh and made us feel really confident and excited to stand in front of our friends and families and make our promises to each other. It would not have been the perfect day without her! Thank you for everything! - Nicole and Justin Potter

Sent on 09/25/2017

Anna · Married on 08/14/2016

Hiring Carolina was possibly THE best decision we made out of our thousand wedding planning decisions. I recommend her 100% without a single hesitation. She was such a calming presence, and made us feel so special from our first meeting. She is one of the sweetest, kindest people I have ever met, and we will forever remember the beautiful vows she wrote for us. Carolina was also incredible professional, and intuitively knew exactly what we needed to be prepared logistically AND emotionally for the wedding ceremony.l I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

We got married by Sam and words cannot express how helpful and amazing he was! He guided us through every step and made the nerves subside as soon as we started. He helped involve our family and friends and was very receptive to our preferences and extremely helpful when it came to choosing some of the ceremonial wording and scriptures.
    I would 100% recommend him for anyone looking for an awesome time and a great officiant!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Choosing Carolina to be our officiant was one of the easiest and best decisions we made!! She made our wedding ceremony so sweet and romantic! She was always so easy to talk to and get in touch with! I do not have one negative thing to say about her! She was a blessing to work with!!!

-Michelle and Mike

Sent on 03/02/2016

Carolina went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. After our initial meeting, Carolina made sure that our ceremony was unique and to our liking. In the months leading up to the wedding, she edited and revised our ceremony and vows at least 5 times. I highly recommend Carolina!

Sent on 03/09/2016

We are absolutely happy with the service Sam provided as our officiant. He is very patient in listening to what we need, and made sure the service matches with the style of our wedding.The cost is reasonable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/14/2016

stacy · Married on 06/20/2015

We found Carolina online and knew from the moment we met her that she was who we wanted to officiate our wedding. She made the entire process easy by sending ideas back and forth and all of the guests commented all night long about how wonderful she was. They thought we had known her for years. If you are looking for an officiant I can't recommend Carolina enough.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Sarah was an absolutely fabulous officiant. My husband and I are not religious, but our families are. What's more, we had a lot of ideas, but didn't know a lot about how to translate those ideas to a ceremony that would be personally meaningful and memorable for all. After an initial meeting with us, Sarah sent a ton of ceremony samples and we spent the next few weeks pulling from what we liked and creating original content to tailor a service that exceeded our expectations. Bonus points that Sarah is a legit minister - so even if God doesn't come up in the service, you still have a little something to satisfy the more religious folks in your midst.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Adrienne · Married on 03/27/2015

Rev. Cameron Burton officiated our wedding ceremony and we can not say enough good things about him! From our initial conversation, he was invested in not only our ceremony but us as a couple. Through his guidance, he worked with us to truly customize the words that would join us as husband and wife in such a personal and unique way. He even had some wonderful ideas that incorporated a special song by our string quartet into one of the readings. It was so special!

We had several wedding guests comment that our ceremony was one of the best they've attended -- truly high praise! We would recommend him without reservation! Thank you again, Cameron!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

We met with several officiants while wedding planning, and no one felt right until we met Cameron Burton. Cameron was personable, professional, and extremely helpful during the planning of our ceremony. Cameron was able to help us blend our Irish Catholic heritage into our nondenominational ceremony. He provided us several sample ceremonies to look through, and sat with us as we pieced together the perfect ceremony for us. Cameron was timely, caring, and a great wedding guest! I would recommend Cameron and Austin Weddings Unlimited to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 03/14/2016

kirsten · Married on 10/10/2014

Gosh, where do I even start. I found Austin Weddings Unlimited through a few google searches, and was connected with Carolina. Living out of state, she was so accommodating and agreed to do a Skype meeting since we couldn't meet in person. After talking with her via emails, having to cancel a few appointments and then finally connecting via Skype, we knew she was the one. She was so understanding of every situation, and was so helpful in guiding us through the process. She wrote our ceremony completely based on us and the things we discussed, and met our every need of a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony while still catering to our religious family members. The ceremony was PERFECT. We went through several drafts and she catered to our every need and whim, and was so pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Carolina to anyone who asked!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Leslie and Rosey · Married on 08/16/2014

Everyone was brought to tears and felt the joy and love that radiated from Carolina. She made our day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 09/06/2014