Centerville Florists Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kerin
    Kerin Married on 02/14/2021

Amazing people

So many things went wrong with our covid wedding plan, but our florist accommodated every hiccup and our flowers were stunning! The staff were so friendly. 5 stars across the board. We had 3 bouquets, 3 boutonnieres, and flowers for the cake.
    Nathan Event on: 02/14/2018
    Centerville Florists stepped up the best to help me out of a bad situation I was placed in by an online florist where I had placed my Valentine's Day order weeks in advance and then the flowers where never delivered and the company did nothing to make things right after multiple attempts. Keith took my order, checked to make sure everything was on hand to make the arrangement I want, and then even said it would be delivered that afternoon.

Later that afternoon my girlfriend text me and said she loved the flowers and soft bear along with the surprise chocolates that were sent with the order as well. Thank you Keith and Centerville Florist.
    Peggy Event on: 12/20/2017
    I AM SO GLAD I REACHED OUT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO JOIN ME. WE ALL CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD. ALSO, IN HOW MUCH WE LEARNED IN DOING REAL FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS.
    THE OWNER AND HIS HELPERS WERE AWESOME!!!! THEY REALLY MADE IT A POINT TO GIVE HELP WHERE NEEDED.
    I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL EASTER TO DO THIS WITH ALL OF MY SISTERS FOR "SISTER TIME".

PLEASE--- IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO NOT ONLY FOR FAMILY OR FRIENDS THIS WOULD BE A GREAT EVENT TO DO WITH CO-WORKERS AS A WORK PROJECT=

LOVE LOVE LOVE CENTERVILLE FLORISTS
    PEGGY CURLEY-HOLLEY
    Belinda Event on: 12/20/2017
    This was the first time I took a Design with Wine class at Centerville Florists. What a fun experience! I learned how to create a beautiful holiday centerpiece with great guidance from Keith and Joe. The wine tasting added to the evening. I'll definitely sign up for another Design With Wine class at Centerville Florists in the near future and include more friends!
    Julia Event on: 12/13/2017
    The Design and Wine class was so well organized and such fun. What I said when the class was over - This is better than Yoga!
    Carrie Married on 11/18/2017
    I couldn’t be more thrilled with my beautiful bouquets , centerpieces and eveverthing your staff did for us on our special day.
    **** highly recommend !!!
    Superb artistry and talent !
    Kitty Event on: 11/16/2017
    Great fun learning to make a fall centerpiece! Lots of laughs, great guidance by the crew, and a little wine just added to the fun. Now, we think we're ALL designers!! Thanks for such a fun experience!!
    Mona Event on: 11/15/2017
    Highly recommend. Wonderful event. Keith and Joe are so knowledgeable and helpful.
    Kim Married on 10/28/2017
    These ladies are awesome. They picked up the ball after another florist backed out on us. They made our wedding more beautiful then I could have imagined.
    Laura Event on: 10/26/2017
    Wonderful time. Centerpiece is beautiful. Looking forward to November’s event
    Marla Event on: 10/23/2017
    We just wanted to reach out and say that we were called numerous times on how beautiful the flowers were and of course I told them how wonderful you all have been over the years. Our entire family has always bought flowers from Centerville Florist over the years even when we all moved (i.e.
    Seattle, Washington - Sun Valley, Idaho - Richmond, Virginia and us in NC)

I hear they were fabulous and surely the impact to the family and friends we warm and heartfelt - especially when you are not able to attend...

Thank you for providing a beautiful arrangement on the stand as your efforts were meticulous I hear with shear beauty!
    D
    Debra Event on: 10/22/2017
    Centerville Florist never disappoints. I have been a customer for years, flowers and bereavement items I have ordered are beautiful made with great care. The staff is helpful and professional. I recommend them often keep up the great work!
    Renee Married on 10/20/2017
    Absolutely AMAZING! I got married about three weeks ago and the wedding would not have been nearly as beautiful without Centerville Florist. The customer service was spot on throughout my whole experience with them. Instead of a floral bouquet, I wanted a brooch one and they were more than happy to make it for me. It did not disappoint! It was and still is absolutely stunning, elegant, and timeless. My centerpieces were exactly what I had visioned as well, compliments everywhere! They even took the time to make my flower girl a floral headpiece. Every detail we discussed was perfect down to the corsages, boutonnieres, and pergola decorations. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for making our wedding even more beautiful than we imagined.
    Danna Event on: 10/11/2017
    I attended a Design and Wine night with friends. We had a great time and will definitely return for another event! Joe was great at teaching and leading us every step of the way. Results? Beautiful centerpieces to be proud of!
    Jeanni Event on: 10/11/2017
    Had a great time and the arrangement turned out lovely?
    Shara Event on: 10/11/2017
    What a great night, I learned a little, had fun, and came home with a beautiful arrangement! Keith and Joe were helpful and informative while being easy to ask for help. Their flowers are gorgeous!
    Christina Married on 10/07/2017
    My bouquet and corsages looked beautiful and so fresh! I had only given them 2 pictures of other bouquets that I liked and they nailed it!
    Veronica Married on 09/29/2017
    They provided the most professional service and the flowers were beautiful for my wedding this past year. The pricing is so reasonable and everyone that works there took the time to know me and exactly what I wanted to make my special day perfect!!!! Thank you again!!!!! - Veronica M.
    Jan Event on: 09/07/2017
    The Centerville Washington History Society was having their annual Sense of Taste on Thursday, September 7, 2017. Centerville Florist offered to design and donate all the flowers for each (30) tables. They were beautiful and more than we had even imagined. They did a fantastic job and we apprecciate their kind thoughtfulness toward the Society. They helped our event to be a success!
    Roxanne Married on 09/24/2016
    When asked the size and type of bouquet I was wanting. I was very general. All I knew was I wanted a sunflower and my colors. They suggested to put a little more around it to add a bit more oomph and wow. They know there stuff. Loved the boutonniere too, matched my bouquet nicely. Thanks again to Joe, the wonderful designer of my bouquet.
    Erica Married on 09/06/2014
    Centerville Florists are wonderful! My wedding theme did not include items like floral centerpieces for a traditional wedding set up but the people at Centerville Florists were creative and gave an abundance of ideas to decorate our venue without breaking our budget. My bouquet was one-of-a-kind and absolutely stunning! My bridal party's flowers were gorgeous as well and really popped in our wedding photos. Centerville Florists were quite accommodating and kept me involved every step of the way. They have gained a lifetime customer for all my floral/decor needs.
    Donna Event on: 01/20/2018
    What a great fun experience- Design and Wine Event on 1/20. Learned a lot about flower arranging with a wonderful staff of designers and the owners. And the flower arrangement I made has lasted beautifully. Also introduced to some lovely wines. Will definitely do this again and will also use them for any floral orders I have going forward. Very nice!!!
    Sharon Event on: 12/19/2017
    Very fresh flowers are used. Great quality and selection. Value for the quality that you receive. The guys that run it are very nice people to work with.